Get your Woman Cards ready!

Unintentional digs are the best digs

So what's your point op? How are they gonna keep males interested? Is this even a thread or a shill attempt?

Reported

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT OP

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

WHAT T H E FU CK IS THAT

IS THAT A GODDAMN JELLY POST

WELL I'LL BE

YOU FAT AUTISTIC FUCK

Well yeah, 800 000 misogykneests around the world got together and decided to dislike the movie, while only 100 000 normal people watcher the trailer and liked it

Evil white male conspiracy
Privileging all over this strong original movie good thing the first female president is coming out in support of this to show these idiots what good humor and quality cgi looks like.

Sounds like Sony is fabricating its own conclusions via astroturfing again.

Also

lol, it's like they want it to bomb even harder.

Even now $hillary is prepping the bull.

Is that shit regular for them now, or did they just get the VERY short end of possible government propaganda contracts?
Last time it was that Naked Gun goes korea flick I can still remember some moronic TV anchor waving his ticket for that around as if he had acquired his personal icon of FREEDOM with it
and this year it is this muh poor feminists tripe for shillary.

This thread desperately needs that one Webm where the "New" cast is standing around that dying kid, and smiling like hyenas while the ghostbusters music plays in the background….

My sides.

"Pick up those sides, Citizen."

Works every time. Make sure to hit twitter and express your outrage

I hope this is the right one

Get people hooked on psychiatric meds and send them to the movies, then on election day they'll vote for the bitch without even realizing it due to the post-hypnotic suggestion. Sounds far fetched, but then again, who came up with the idea of safe spaces and trigger warnings, and why?

Shillary is a crook and degenerate cuntbag, all her presence is gonna do to this movie is redpill damn near EVERYONE and associate crooked with female Ghostbusters. Honestly, this is the best thing to happen so far.

Like a welding torch in a rocket fuel factory…

Oh boi. I'm anticipating a gag on Trump in there as well.

You didn't actually post the article (or archive).

Are they going to "keep" males interested by adding a few nude scenes into the movie?

I would laugh since it defeats their feminist agenda.

THIS is the message we need to be sending out. The movie is shit on its own, we need to make this about militant lesbianism.

LOL, I shut it off after ten minutes but please don't besmirch the memory of Leslie Nielsen by that comparison.

#VinceFosterBusters