Praise Kuk

Regarding this new kek worship phenomenon, I discovered this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)

Is Kek/Kuk worship promoted by Jewish shills on Holla Forums to meme neetsocs into kekoldry?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptah
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post pepe memes on the kike wiki

Swedenistani!

that's what I think actually.
freemasons worship the frog god Jahbulon the name means
and as some of you may know the owner of this site is a mason, and many pro-masonry shills have popped out of the woodwork in the past.
all the meme magic shit is numerous, but there are negative entities out there and I feel like Kek/Kuk may be one of them, probably the demonic frog god of the masons.

I also have a suspicion that jahbulon is a masonic inversion of the holy trinity, I am not familiar with such things though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptah

WHAT IS THIS BBC WORSHIP, Holla Forums???

Why not?

That's already been discovered dipshit

Shill thread sage.

KJV says
paint a bit of a clearer picture, maybe they were preaching the doctrines of jahbulon.

good digits

Hitler quads confirm
shill thread confirmed
praise kek

You either worship the one true God or you worship demons. Paganism and polytheism are lies. Shame this board has gone whole hog into kekoldry and witchcraft.

Kek is not the god of darkness you fucking paid poster

He is the deity who brings light to the darkness through godly use of smugness and memes.

oh look is that D&C shilling technique again

Fuck off

Isn't there a theory that kek had evolved from lol?

kek as a way to express laughter became a way to say lol after we discovered a certain eurosnack.

lol becomes kek when an alliance player sees a horde player that says lol

so people started saying kek outside WoW

it does not invalidate meme magic though

wrong

do you even memes?

Muggles smh

I wouldn't know that shit about WoW, never touched it.
far as I know it didn't get big until the snack packs.

It is interesting, though. In a previous thread there was something about the serpent god, but I think this kek worship is a bit much.

When does it go overboard into absurdity with taking meme magic too seriously?

At least try shilling something new

They have a fake trinity around this? Whoa.

What a christkuk.

Agreed. We should focus on Ebola-chan instead.

0/10

what the fuck, explain?
same, have no clue what to make of it ever since people started taking it seriously.

This is some dark meme magic you're invoking here

This is an Holla Forums shill thread.

Hurr as if we didn't already know that retard. Even hiroshimoot made that joke. Also go count your shekels you fucking nigger shill. Nobodies buyinh it.

It's a meme, fam

It's a meme, fam

How does anyone know that anyone is actually taking it seriously?

HERESY AGAINST OUT LORD AND SAVIOUR KEK, HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?
it's a meme, get over yourself

Real Trinity Sunday just passed. How interesting.

The frogshit may be like clams were to redpilling normies on Scientology, except for kidfucker 'generative principle' freemasons.

Kuk is just the evil form of Kek, and helps liberals out with their meme magic.

They are two entirely separate entities.

There are a lot of Frog gods through out numerous cultures.

The Hopi have a frog God that brings rain and prosperity.

Egypt is a cargo cult of old Europe, that the Americans have been brainwashed into thinking is where everything started.

Did something happen at 4chan? Noticing a lot of really gay threads lately, and not just on Holla Forums

nice try schlomo, back to intl you go

The homos no longer need the progressives, and there are no reason for them to be anti-white, when whites are the ones that threat homos the best.

Look at Milo.

It's much more fun to be a stylish Nazi that get to mingle with the pretty and clean cut crowd, than the stinking unwashed freaks the left is made up of.

WE WERE WORSHIPPING THE WRONG GOD
WE WERE FOOLED
THE MEMES DECEIVED US

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

Gas yourself you insufferable faggot

This shit just keeps getting better and better

This is what the great LORD says: Let my people go, so that they may worship me. If you refuse to let them go, I will plague your whole country with frogs. The Nile will teem with frogs. They will come up into your palace and your bedroom and onto your bed, into the houses of your officials and on your people, and into your ovens and kneading troughs. The frogs will go up on you and your people and all your officials.
— Exodus 8:1–4

Sage.

Assuming the Masonry conspiracy is true. Why the fuck are you on this site then?

Would you use a forum to discuss taboo things if it was owned by big corporations? No. Then why use it if you believe in the evil magic cult conspiracy meme?

Can't through a rock without hitting another freemason conspiracy, can you, Chaim?

Reported for D&C

LARPers have to go back.

What's it like being a buzzkill that nobody invites to the party?

It's so bad they need imaginary friends AND enemies.

I've actually been to Egypt, faggot. I assure you, the crap there ez predates all western civilization

NO!
NO! NO! NO!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
WE ARE SUPPOSED TO DEPORT/GAS THE DEGENERATES, NOT KEEP THEM ALIVE

YOU ARE A JEWISH SHILL
YOU ARE SPITTING FALSE IDEAS
GO BACK TO >>/oven/ SCHLOMO, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE
KILL YOURSELF

The Internets are serious buziness.

Retard.

Homos is the result of something going wrong during pregnancy, and no grown up with children of his own, wants to add stone to burden for the family whose child was borne damaged.

Trying not to make a big deal out of it, if the homosexual don't make a big deal out of his homosexuality, is the solution that have worked through most of history.

No fuck off you flaming faggot, homosexuals should be hanged they are like a poison. hiding the disease does not get rid of it you faggot.

YOU USEFUL IDIOT CANNON FODDER, DEGENERATES LIKE YOU MAKE ME THROW AWAY THE "HITLER DIDN'T GAS JEWS" THING, CURRENTLY I JUST WANT TO GAS YOU WITH MUSTARD GAS THEN SIMMER YOU AT 60C WHILE I MAKE A MIXTAPE OUT OF YOUR SCREAMS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT HOMOSEXUALITY IS SOMETHING BIOLOGICAL/GENE-BASED, THAT OBVIOUSLY MAKES YOU A JEW, HOMOSEXUALITY IS DEGENERACY, MENTAL DEPRAVITY, CRAVING TO BE FUCKED BY ANOTHER MAN. EVEN IF IT IS A BIRTH DEFECT, WE STILL SHOULD DISPOSE OF THEM JUST LIKE WE DISPOSE OF FUCKING DOWNERS

DEGENERATE

GET INTO THE OVEN, KIKE

What kind of argument is that?

I have been to Italy.

I saw the monuments and the ruins, and I've been pretty much all over the country. You saying that the ancient Egyptian civilization came AFTER Western civilization just shows how ignorant you are about the topic.

Why are there homosexual animals then?

You usually don't breed them though.

homosexual sex between animals is a show of dominance user
this just shows how ignorant you are

Is it older that Stonehenge?

youfail.gif

Are you sure, as that would mean the alpha fuck the opposite sex?

CONFIRMED SHILL KIKE THREAD
CONFIRMED SHILL KIKE THREAD====CONFIRMED SHILL KIKE THREAD====CONFIRMED SHILL KIKE THREAD

CONFIRMED SHILL KIKE THREAD====CONFIRMED SHILL KIKE THREAD====CONFIRMED SHILL KIKE THREAD

along the lines of kek being the ancient serpent god that existed in the primordial darkness before the creation of the world, but I thought kek was a frog, or at least that pepe the frog was mistaken for kek, don't fully understand all this religious nonsense though

OHHHH SHILLIE!?!?!

READY FOR ANUTHA SMACKDOWN?!?!

HOW MANY THREADS DO I GOTTA SMACK YOUR SHIT UP BEFORE YOU FINALLY DIE YOU FILTHY LYING KIKE!!!

EGYPT IS ARYAN

EGYPT IS ARYAN

EGYPT IS ARYAN

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

Back to your shed OP

PRAISE KEK

LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE OF GODS

LONG LIVE THE ARYAN RACE

SHILL KIKES CANT COMPETE! KEK! KIKES CANT EVEN UNDERSTAND THAT THEY DONT REMEMBER HOW MANY TIMES OUR GODS DESTROYED THEIR "TOWER"

"AND YEE SHALL DESTROY THEM AND ROOT THEM UP IN ENTIRETY THOSE WHO WORSHIP "FALSE IDOLS" DAVIDIAN 38:6"

KIKES CONFIRMED FOR WHACKY COBSPIRACY BELIEVE AND TRUTH SWITCH OF ARYAN GODS BEING SECRET FALLEN ANGELS AND OUR RACE BEING THE PRODUCT OF "DAUGHTERS OF MEN" BULLSHIT'''

WHATS WRONG KIKEY? CANT COMPETE WITH ARYAN WARRIORS? ARYAN MAGUS?! ARYAN PYRAMIDS?!?

YOU KIKEYS HAVE ALWAYS SHILLED AND LIED TO DESTROY ROME AND GREECE AND EGYPT AND SUMER, BUT NOW PUR GODS WILL TAKE REVENGE AND DESTROY ALL OF YOU IN ISRAHELL ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!

HAIL KEK

HAIL KEK

HAIL KEK

You are one dumb motherfucker.

PRAISE KEK

His name is Pepe
Kek is short for Kike

The Kuk spelling is very recent.

Kill yourself shills.

Also dubs.

Old news chaim. You just come from intl?

>self claimed mem magicians my sides
top kek you dumb niggers get rekt

Kuk means cock.

2016 le current year is the fire monkey. 2017 is the year of the rooster.

Praise KEK.

Fuck your half bait shill thread.

Enjoy the mem magic. Abracadabra faggot.

Kek posters are fine, just kill all LARPagans.

Jordan Maxwell pls

The quads of quads, what manner of jewtrick is this?