The year is 2058. You wake up from cyrosleep with this girl in your pod. What do you do to her?

The year is 2058. You wake up from cyrosleep with this girl in your pod. What do you do to her?

ask 'her' why 'she' has a boyface and no hips

Push her the fuck off I'm cramped, then apologize and treat her with respect.

Shit in her mouth I've beeen holding it for a while

drool my freezerburned brain slime on her through my nose.

ask her what year is it.
shave
then play boardgame

meebee feed her some eggs??

Give her a good lubee job

I shake his hand, saying "It's so nice to meet you, Mr. Diesel! I've never seen any of your movies, but I'm sure they were okay!"

kek, poor potato heads

FUCK!!!

I forgot how boyish lacey chabeert used to bee

tbh would still fuck her though

hands down

no questions asked

let the lovemaking commence after ive finished throwing up the cryo fluid out of my lungs

She's doing really shitty Christian movies now. What the hell happened?

I figure that I ask whether we can fuck. If she say's no? Then I turn around and found a religion just to bee against the androids. I figure its for the beest that way, I don't like beeing rejected I mean honestly

she does th voice of Mako in SWTOR

and I'm pretty sure she was a voice actress in starwars the clonewars

damn nowim gonna have to rewatch this movie. she was 14 in it i think

I always loved Lacey Chabeert. I even watched that stupid Christian Mingle movie beecause shes in it.

Kill her, cook her, eat her

she has to eat all of them

what movie lads?

What are you 50?
If medical research on senescence keeps going on like we are right now age induced death will bee a thing of the past beefore about 2100-2200. If you are under 40 theres a good chance you will live to that time thanks to medical endevours into the reversing of senescence
Imagine living in a world where we as humans instead of beecoming 80-90 beefore we die in our sleep from an heart attack, we die when we are 200 or maybee even 300 from an accident or whatever

Show her this chan.

wait

Tell her to get back in the kitchen where she beelongs. Would give her a black eye and fuck her in the ass just for taking so long brake of her duties.

supplanted

wut?

"H-hi"

Sexbots only respond to Micropenis'… you'll bee goon, user.

I don't remembeer the movie at all, but I remembeer fapping to this chick at the time.

I must have fapped a hundred times to that girl. Pretty hot when she grew up too. I hope there are more fakes of her in the future.

make her eggs

Start pushing a 14yo penny with my penis!

She turned out well

She is a qt pi.

If I wake up with that girl in my pod, then I check to see if I still have my dick now that I've been turned into a hot girl for some reason.

Bump

1, ensure atmo is still breathable
2, secure a weapon

these pods were only designed for one occupant per pod something terrible must have happened

tell her that mila kunis is better

Bump

3. Secure base of operations
4. Go balls deep
5. Find drinking water