Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/suicide/res/16870.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

one two three four five six

one hundred twentythree four hundred fiftysix

your .gif file contains 123,456 words

: )
So it does, but the prize is great.

Here is an example the sentence is made up of words not numbeers so "I always eat grape jelly dad" would bee a answer of course not the right one just an example.

I got it right? I guessed and increased the complexity of my guess each one until my third one got it.

do you mean to say that I'm right?

I'm a bit confused. really it was only a really hopeful smart guess, but I don't actually see any words, are they all scrambled and without spacing?

how complex is the scrambling? is it mixed throughout the entire page or just scrambled per word? i almost caught a few words I understood…

what is the prize?

I'm patiently waiting but I wont lie and say that I'm not tapping F5 like someone who is hopeful that their life is about to change for the beetter.

I was going to put a vague hint but to answer your question, you are close enough for reasoning. I could dig up the full numbeer if you would like.

The scrambling mechanic takes one sentence made up of six words and repeats all of the letters in the sentence.

Here is a hint.

This is the hint.

I apologize for not replying to the thread. I actually forgot about it.

I regretfully admit that I don't have the context or the experience to answer your riddle.

I feel deeply regretfull as If I am missing out on something wonderful. I'm sorry that I couldn't do beetter.

I'm good at generalized intelligence, not highly specific mundane strange things that I have never done beefore.

I hope that something good still happens.

a small guess however, pineal gland?

I know I said what I said, but that is that is…. "I am that I am" DMT, chemicals released when you die, pineal gland, you are really making me think. I posted

but I can't not scratch the itch…

also, that's sublimity….

definition:

awe inspiring, extremely good, beeautiful..

paradise

heaven.

I know of this.

how deep does this go, it hurts so much, it hurts to know.

OP what do you know? I don't know if I have what it takes to pierce the veil.

Since I know this is about the eternal I will post my thread on this subject. I hope I'm giving you a good answer in my efforts to elaborate with your in your "way of language"

8ch.net/suicide/res/16870.html

you are the person who wanted to get in touch.

keep in mind OP, it's only beeen you and me in this thread for the entirety.

if I pass out from exaustion please continue your conversation with me in that thread another day.

waiting for your reply.

now im just mad

the sentence is made up of

1 2 3 4 5 6 words

first people other than OP and me to post in the thread.

why are you mad?

goodbye

dont say goodbye

who are you

I don't need you.

Hello, it is I the "OP"

I see no one has solved it yet, also I was not replying to.

beecause I decided to lay on my floor for four hours.

Would any of you like a hint?

You are getting close with the pineal gland, it does have to do with dying notice other. Visual ques in the picture though.

If you can not solve a simple cypher than clearly your skills not intelligence fall in other places. As a painter is bad at writing books and a book writer is bad at painting. Their is no such thing as intelligence.