This redpill will change your life forever

This redpill will change your life forever.

Pic related. He is David Rothschild. He is from the most powerfull family in the world.

Ok, so? Now the interesting part…

You know that guy called Jesus? He supposedly died alone, It's partially true but before he die he left two sons, his lineage has been kept secret and protected for centuries.

Remember David? Yeah! He is a direct descendant of Jesus.

This is the royal family, they have the nobility but at the same time the curse to carry the mundane part of Jesus.

Jesus never existed you dumb faggot.

life status: forever changed

Oh good, glad we finally settled the matter between the larpagans and the christ cucks.

Welp, nothing left to do now but gas the kikes and the christians.

The lineage of Jesus is known (to some).

Why do you think he is a Rothschild? They are the wrong race for a start.

Yeah? So why does he want to flood gentle white nations with evil savages?

Reported

David.

Answer pl0x. Also what flavor gas would you like?

Yeah, I know, OP's a real fa-

Wait, what?

pretty sure the bible has a line about false prophets

they may be the genetic line, of what I don't know.

Also, Jesus is a metaphor.

Jesus existed, lad.

Kek help us all

Welp, they said he was everywhere.

Solomon

Medici/Davidic Bloodline

Literally Satan's chosen blood

David is the son of Ser Evelyn de Rothschild, but he is a charismatic shill ecologist, not a banking lord. His role in the dynasty is to secure healthy relations between economic moguls, push geopolitical schemes/disinformation and gatekeep the fact that their family (Race) has literally murdered Earth. However, they are cucks to even more powerful jews, believe it or not. A psyop is all this matter is (As far as we should be eclectically, historically, theologically concerned). The Rex bloodline is discussed a lot on the internet, I'm sure you can figure out why jeezy was known as the king of the jews.

This discussion is over. FYI I am not a religious person, nor do I believe that this world was / our lives were ever ours.

So, Rothschild is pretending to be Jesus, eh?

I think I know what we do with would be messiahs, right?

Just remember to turn the other cheek, rothy boy.

Also research Jacob Frank, and take some time to look into Frankfurt, as well as Prague. Research Rhamses II, Clovis, Dagobert and the merovingian bloodline, the hohenzollern welphs (guelphs) (Tolkien was of this lineage, was in the hermetic order of the golden dawn a Rothschild club) as well as the ghibellines. Take a look at some of the various theories about the Phoenicians, and their world empire that we were incredibly successful at bringing to it's knees. The Holy Roman Empire/Catholic church is the shabbos goy containment zone, controlled by the ptolemaic papal bloodlines, which was established as the weimar republic for the christianity psyop. Islam is a mind control society for the semitic races to be led against christians (See UN taking over Earth via proxy warfare, global policy/enslavement, etc). The ISIS fiasco is simply Is ra el's (Rothschild's) middle east campaign, just like the Crusades were used to genocide middle easterners in europe who were heavily opposed to jewry, and were opposed to Islam's cuck dichotomy instilled by jews (See Hashashins).

Pic related

sick burn

I was just wondering… since America invades other nations for oil…

Just what do Rothschilds oil holdings ammont to….?

Because I'm thinking that we should invade rothschild.

oh you… I checked your dubs.

I'm just saying, that would probably pay off every national debt in the world…

Right?

The bank for international settlements controls all reserve banks of the world (60 major countries) and 95% of Earth's GDP. Yes, owned by the Rothschild dynasty. Their oil empire is collapsing right now, but there are numerous theories about their total wealth (Also the Rothschild dynasty being on it's last stretch financially), the highest figure ($) I have seen conjectured is approx. 500 trillion +, but I believe their monopoly on raw materials and the Franc is what sustains them. Debt is their greatest power, but is just another facet of usury. The vatican is the Falconia (Berserk reference) of the western world, the Rothschilds are their bankers/handlers. The theory of Pepe Orsini being the most powerful person in the world is a jewish psyop (Eric Jon Phelps goes over a lot of this information), that man is lord jacob.

Also who is this Ben fulford coadjutor, claiming to have internally defeated them with his white dragon sciety superforce? What the fuck Earth…

So, you are saying that the Rothschild dynasty controls 95% of earths GDP, right?

Because they loan their intellectual property (Currency) into existence, based on debt, and secretly kill any politician that opposes the supremacy of their global debt based, wealth extraction system, right?

Atomisation/Incrementation is their sorcery. They have no physical power, nor any true means of control over the constituents of that power. It's all mind control.

That's all just research that other nations they infiltrated were tricked into paying for, and then they stole, to add to their psychological knowledge base of how humans make decisions.

Rockafeller both Funded/Started MK-ULTRA, AND headed the church commission that got it shut down….

After hundreds of thousands of pages of research material were tragically and coincidentally "Lost"

Just what a near infinite supply of cold hard cash can purchase…

Death threats, blackmail, bribery… tale as old as time….

The mass media subliminally implied threat of assassination of one opposes them…

I think is the probable explanation for that.

ftfm

OP is fucked in the head. Badly.

tfw looking at OPs pic of David Rothschild is like looking in a mirror.
tfw vague memory bubbles up of Grandmother (who was adopted) mentioning the possibility that her father was a wealthy German jew.
tfw maybe I am a Rothschild and I'll get to enjoy the NWO as a top tier member
So long suckers, it was nice knowing you

yes he did, hes existence is historically recognised. its whether he was the messiah or not thats debatable.