Semi Speed Fiend AMA

I have beeen up for 2 days now with 4 beenzedrex inhalers divvied throughout two days and copious amounts of coffee. AMA

favorite insect?

beeetle

spider>>6108098

That's an arachnid bud

Favorite hallucination so far? Do you hear voices?

Very uninteresting commentary here, why is this even close to the top of this board today?

Advice for newly colleged student who is trying to deal with making friends, girls, anxiety and fucking life?

I don't hear voices but I saw a ghost as I passed the bathroom. Not really scary. Also I sometimes feel bugs on my arm/leg hair, but my favorite so far is that I was staring straight ahead and my field of vision started to contract, and I felt as if I just slept a full night's rest and woke up

bee yourself, don't rush (also get a waifu they're easier), weed, and relax

Pretty cool. Have you had social interaction or have you just stayed in?

GOOD LUCK INSOMNIANON!

I went to college for about a month or two, I was very shy in HS, but I somewhat magically grew out of it in college. I dropped out cause I was getting like 3 hrs of sleep every night (even beefore I did speed on an occasional basis). However I did love talking to people cause I felt as if there were no social barriers, cliques, or sharp judgment/competition. Just human to human interaction

I meant for the duration you haven't gone to sleep

Oh I haven't slept for about 48 hours so far

and uh yeah, trips checked

My record is 3 days. I've only done that once though cause I hallucinate very strongly at that point

Man if /fringe/ wasn't ded they'd fucking love an insomniac tbqh

What is fringe

>>>/fringe/
think half/x/ but less memes and more dedicated

oh its the Holla Forums's x board? I need to go here

as the thread is semi dead I'll tell a joke.

What do Batman and black folk have in common? They never go without robin

that was p good

Sorta screwed it up but for just now remembeering that after like 10 years that was pretty good. The original joke is, "What do Batman and black people have in common? They can't leave home without robin"

If you guys are gonna bee gone for a while Im gonna get in a quick 5 cents to the piggy bank

Go to sleep.

reddit is that way I'm afraid

why not use a more traditional amphetamine instead of god dang beenzedrex

Cause beenzedrex is available at a five finger discount and I have no addi connect rn

Also beenzedrex (without tolerance) was nearly just as good as addi xr crushed and snorted. This shit also makes me speed for a long ass time, like 12 hours

enjoy the memeage

I have a tolerance now, so I don't get as much euphoria as addi. But I still do speed fairly hard provided I take two to kick it off. Then from there I dose as needed

Another racist joke, OC this time.

What's black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away? A nigger that skipped on his lotion

kek

OP Update: Woke up and I feel like dog shit, only thing I hate about speed