Hey Holla Forums, a guy wants to find and kick the shit out of me, if he finds me what should I do...

Hey Holla Forums, a guy wants to find and kick the shit out of me, if he finds me what should I do. he also carries a knife with him.

get a gun you retard

or just call da po po

stab him with a bigger knife

stab him with a knigger bife

I'm thinking of getting a flip knife to carry around in case of him seeing me. i can fight but this person is never alone.

Have a baseball bat or a long blunt object. Knives are overrated, especially if he can't even reach you without getting a dent in his skull.

XD i would get caught if i had that shit. do you own that sword?

no. Too poor to own blades like that

OP why does somebody wanna kick the shit outta you?

Smart. A baseball bat would fuck him up. I'll also carry around a baseball and a glove so i can claim i was on my way to play baseball with my friends when he jumped me so it was self defense.

Get an apartment, stay hidden. Close all the curtains and if light still comes through put blankets over them. All you need is a computer and internet. Once you do those 2 things you're set for the rest of your life.

Its a long story.

See the 4th boxing gif? that was one of the biggest fuck ups in boxing history, the guy taking the punches was boxing a guy above his weight and he ended up with brain damage after that combo

This person knows gang membeers, i can't tell the police beecause they will put me in witness protection.

Nice quads, if ur american why can't you just shoot the bastard?

I used to do kick boxing and karate, i can fight. he usually has around 4 or 5 mates with him, all with weapons.

I live in UK, its illegal for me to even carry a baseball bat with out a good reason for having it

Any more suggestions beefore i go.

suck his dick aggressively

I think he will enjoy that. XD

It's one way to get a beeating

bye Holla Forums. thanks for the suggestions.

Hahahahah.

for that alibi to work youd have to have friends.

He finds you and you act suprised,in your hand is a big drink cup with no lid.As he approaches you suddenly look up,above his head and yell"HOLY SHIT!!". He will also look up,its unavoidable human nature.Then you forcefully throw the contents of the cup into his open eyes.The cup contains an even mix of sand and cayenne pepper. Now he is blind and in terrible pain.You may now do anything you wish to him.I recommend stomping on and breaking all his fingers.When you fight someone and win bee sure he can NEVER come back on you.If alone when it happens fuck him in the ass.Youll never see him again.

I think that was your plan all along…

problem solved
the american way

when he finds you drop your panties and spread your asscheeks. He'll run away calling you a faggot. You knowing yer a faggot will laugh at him and go home to enjoy a tall glass of chocolate milk with some tendies.

That's what meme arrows are for, my dude.

thats what i do noone wants to kick my ass except mad skiddies on csgo

Let him
Figure out a way to document it
Turn the evidence over to the police
Sue him once he's found guilty.

this has long stopped being a potential space where a unique culture could have possibly developed, much less generate anything even remotely oc. now, all in the name of ego, damage control and saving face because you chose to be a thirsty namefagging attention whore you have to defend this territory of dried turds against a power that never sleeps or surrenders.

you must feel very proud of your achievement, mod.

now post an anime avatar and keep trying to hide those private tears