I am not a furry, but this girl is hot

I am not a furry, but this girl is hot

No, she's not.

She has an okay/cute face and a pretty nice body.
Downside is she literally has a shit-stained piece of plastic in her bum.

It should be a dog diddle

I like that thing sticking out of her ass, makes her look like a werewolfe, or in this case a werefox like thing.

I want to smell her socks she has on in that last pic tbh fam

That's why you make her suck it clean user.

I want her to put her socks on her tail and do a little happy dance for me

The only place her socks should go beesides on my face, is on hers user.

Deformed face, terrible proportions, generally ugly, probably retarded.

3/10 You're getting tricked by good lighting.

still 3 beetter than the worst I could do

OP, are you saying that you enjoy ANYTHING this piece of shit has to offer?

ARE YOU SAYING YOU ARE DEVIATING FROM THE RIGHTEOUS PATH OUR GRACIOUS EMPEROR HAS SET beeFORE US?

ARE YOU SAYING YOU HAVE SUCCUMbeeD TO THE BLASPHEMOUS WAYS OF THE FOR ES OF CHAOS?

DIE, HERETIC! bee CLEANSED!

Calm down.

faggot

once you fuck a chick like this, where it rocks her socks. She is so low self esteem she will basically do anything you want

PS, she doens't consider herself pretty. Superficially yes, but if she gave a fuck about your opinion. By either knowing you or absolute random (but you must look like you got your shit together) If you were to tell her, she's fucking ugly
she would scar for months.

She looks very Russian

Check the second pic. What the fuck is going on with her right eye?

She is russian you gopnik, check the book in the last picture

Its a compliment, Russian women are amazing.

There was a kid in my elementary school. Real off kid. His family were lunatics. He was a geek, but not smart. He played Power Rangers with kids half his age. He got picked on alot, and responded like the guys you read about in tard stories.

He friends me on facebook a few years back. Whatever, I never use facebook.
Every once in awhile I get facebook notifications these days, and I click through one the other day to see if anything's happened I should know about. Nothing big, whatever, I'm bored… I skim around a bit.
Find updates from this kid (almost 35 now, Im an old fart and he had been held back a few times).
It's all Furry shit.

The guys facebook is all about him being a furry.

Yeah, sounds about right.

You followed me?

I cant fucking stand russian faces, they all look way too broad and flat for my liking, fucking soviets put all their work into tanks and not women

She has the yeb bush crossed eyes thing going on.

The only reason German women are attractive now is because in WWII Russians went on a rape-spree in Berlin, creating a new breed of attractive German woman.

Fuck off with your god corpse bullshit

I feel op, Not furry, but just look at this.

If anyone knows sauce HMU.

German women look even worse than the ruskies mang

NEED sauce!

I feel your pain, i want it so bad.

this

Slavphiles just get more retarded as time goes on

ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ