Power Hand off in Germany

rt.com/news/344247-bavaria-police-migrants-germany/

It's like these faggots ignore the fall of Rome. The barbarization of government institutions is the beginning of the end, indeed.

Worked in Rotherham amirite

Where is this story?

Bye Germany, I'll miss hearing stories about your traditions of old and reading about your ventures in world history books.

LOL

so Syrian refugees will be given guns and badges?

well goy, we wouldn't want to inspire copycat attacks now would we?
Best to simply assume we're telling the truth

This is a whole new level of cuckoldry.

muslims are humans just like everyone else. never met one who i didnt think was a good person. just trying to raise families like everyone else.

The state needs/wants police officers who will be loyal to the state.

The white police officers don't want the migrants. The white police officers aren't as likely to put in the effort to kill or arrest individuals acting out against the state.

The solution is to replace the white police officers with shitskins.

Our leadership has lost their fucking minds.

They're digging their hole even deeper. It's fast approaching a point where even normies are getting sick of this shit. These kinds of actions only help to accelerate the awakening.

They've reached a point where they can never reverse their policies, by going as far as they have they have to see it out all the way. If non treasonous men took control now a good 95% of current politicians would be executed and they know it. They'll do ANYTHING to ensure that doesn't happen.

I believe they've been forced to speed up the whole process ahead of schedule. There's going to be much worse than this in the future, these people will use non whites as their modern day Bolsheviks I really hope we never see that happen. Every move in that direction wakes up tons of people though.
TL;DR it's a horrible situation but there's still a lot of hope.

The middle east is definitely known for being the least corrupt area of the world. I certainly don't see a problem with giving these upstanding individuals authority over the populace.

I've thought the same. It seems like everything is going so fast and I think it's a good thing. The faster this all happens, the more of a shock it is to people and will help to snap them out of their trance.

police are roving gypsy bands.
you do not know them
stop expelling emotional energy for strangers

I took 4 years of learning deutsch in hs to learn more about my cultural heritage and this is what comes to Deutschland. I don't know whether to be pissed off for wasting time on learning a soon to be dead language, culture, and the history of what was once a great country or sad because this is what it has come too. I fucking hate mudslimes, I wish there would be a holocaust for them, they contributed nothing to human society and will only destroy it just how they destroy anything they come in contact with. Fucking burn, gas, do whatever you want to them all because at this point there needs to be a fucking purge of these parasites.

If you jump off the boat when times get rough you are and will always be a worthless faggot. Survived the Huns the soviet rape train sacked rome and repelled the turks. Worse has happened then a few nigger rapes and a corrupt goverment worse is yet to come. The worse thing about this is you few who know are being such fucking defeatist pussies. WAHHHH THINGS ARE HARD! they have always been hard we are just coming down from a golden age.

Let's dispel with this myth that the leadership doesn't know what they're doing. They know exactly what they're doing.

fuck, meant to link to

Stop it with the"politicians are crazy/ stupid" meme.
They know EXACTLY what they are doing, they are EVIL not crazy.
Everything is proceeding according to plan goy.

OR
HANG ON - OR
THEY COULD JUST WAIT FOR IT

Not accept foreigners in the first place

Why is this such a revolutionary idea

Leddit is not welcome here.

Lurk moar newfag

But that would lead to another holocoast, goy.

Bavarians are red-pilled and retained their masculinity, this is surely pure coincidence.

Seems inevitable. Incredible how clueless leadership is re basic human nature

This is beyond insane.

I only looked at the title and was going to say the same thing about Rome's fall.

There's a reason why you don't hire foreigners to do policing. Foreigners don't give a shit about the people and the people quickly learn not to give a shit about the police.

RIOTS AND DESTRUCTION WHEN?

Not clueless, this is just context for the history books.
It's been response after backlash to response to newly created backlash with whites that get upset being painted as racist, far right, and wrong every time.
The more backlash they receive, the more excuses they have for their actions when they win, and they are obviously planning on winning.
We all must do what we can to strike the public and bring about a unity of nations that can feasibly arrest and destroy the traitors and the institution they've created to destroy us before they get their army together.

That is literally against all kinds of existing laws, but so are many things in BRD GmbH. Prepare for 60 gorillion rapefugee voters in 2017 elections.

Last chance Germans… Do something or be destroyed.

Isn't this why things like Rotherham happened.
The police didn't do shit because officer muhammad was one of the rapists.

This. You're at war at this point.

Have you read your own link? They've been doing it for last 23 years:

COLOGNE WASN'T TOLERANT ENOUGH

WE MUST LEARN FROM THE LESSONS OF DIVERSITY ROTHERHAM TAUGHT US

Gee I wonder who's behind that post…

But they invented Algeb… oh wait… that was the Greeks and the curries…

Id trust the slavs and pastabros to not fuck the local people over needlessy.
But the turks..