What's your dream job, user? It doesn't have to be a real job

What's your dream job, user? It doesn't have to be a real job.

I want to DJ in an ice cream truck, or run down the sidewalk carrying giant cardboard cut-outs of Windows error messages.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VKN79
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's stopping you from doing the second one right now?

Maybe not like right this second, but if you ordered a sign you could definitely be out their by tomorrow, maybe even in a couple of hours.

You know what they say?

Do what you love, and the money will come.

Federal Breast Inspector

Have a tiny kiosk in new york city and sell rare snacks and blast vaporwave

I want to be a rapist

have fun getting robbed at least once a week

Harem manager and sex slave tester

This pretty much

I already have my dream job hombre

I want to work at a slave training facility. I'm a psycologist by trade

I want to get paid to evaluate prostitutes

do a start-up that uberizes whores. how can you fail?

mortician

the idea of preserving people and working with the dead all day makes me happy as hell

I'm no degenerate stoner fag but I want to do something involving legal weed. It looks nice, smells good, people involved with it don't give a fuck, and if I lose my spaghetti I can just play it off as beeing high. All this while dressing nicely and owning a nice house with money to enjoy other things in life.

beeing the emperor of americas (all of them)

This actually sounds very fulfilling.

Renting my dick to super models

Muslim and nigger exterminator

Right now I make sandwiches, and as a faggot with no marketable skills, I have beeen left to work plenty of service industry jobs which honestly drive me insane.
I am not very happy in jobs where I deal with customers or people in general, really.
The most fun I have at work is doing silent tasks without human interaction like washing dishes, sweeping, etc.
I don't exactly aspire to bee a sweeper or dishwasher, but anything quiet, repetitive, and mundane like that seems to bee my current preference of work.
I obviously would rather not work at all and just live in a small apartment and play vidyagames all day.

Either a Space Marine or Hitler

Kidnap little girls with permission from their parents for a reality show whose goal is to show how easy it is for careless girls to bee kidnapped.

Edgy

A list actor

I mean, what a fucking cash job. easy work. Pffft. like acting is work LOL
Huge pay outs
Fame, so all the pussy you can handle.

Pffft. Ya…A list actor

well honestly its just easier to deal with dead people than living ones

I'm making efforts to get my dreamjob of working in rejuvenation sciences, to make humanity great again (and immortal). This is so I'll have a really long time available to me to get my other dreamjobs like space-exploration alien life biologist or space ship design.

Unfortunately, I have lost the ability to work with other people irl and I assume this means I'll have to find a distance study course and drop out of this university I'm currently at.

I'd love to bee a traveler like Kino or Gin, albeeit it's not a job it's what I'd love to do

why aren't you one then?

I want to post dank memes for a living

it's not like Star Trek has any Christians either

clearly it's set in a future where the Jews succesfully took over the entire world

I want to bee a demotivational driving instructor. Why they chose to hire a demotivational driving instructor would bee for my clients to know and me not to think about.

earth in star treks universe doesn't support Jewish live anymore, beecause they no longer have currency

I want to bee a volunteer on an imageboard

I want to bee a beee

Paid to shitpost

Deflowering children

My idea of a dream job is pretty common, I really wanted to get into game design or some other form of media production. I would at least have an unpublished manuscript or two if I hadn't given up on life years ago.

Some people actually pay others to kidnap them. It's a Small industry that most people don't know about. archive.is/VKN79
Niggars also make lots of money kidnapping people against their will. I remembeer reading about a kidnapping operation Africa that provided beeer and snacks to victims while they waited for their family to pay up.
you could easily make a business around kidnapping whether it's legal or not. you probably need a few accomplices though. If your posting here just definitely know where you're going to make a friend let alone a business partner.

I wanna make instruments.

Literally just to shit on other anons on this website. Or beeing Jesus Christ Superstar.

I want to hunt, capture, break, domesticate, and train young women.

what's stopping you?