== DESIGNATED HIGH ENERGY HATE THREAD ==

EVERY FUCKING KIKE NEEDS TO DIE

post itt about how shit kikes, cucks and assorted degenerates are

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/breaking-blacklivesmatter-mob-shuts-milo-yannopoulos-speech-depaul-university/#st_refDomain=t.co&st_refQuery=/Isz5mgBif2
instagram.com/barbiesavior/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RIP sides: you will be missed

Did you do your part and call them mudsharks to their faces?

there's your problem

KIKES LOSING CONTROL!

THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED BUT IT WILL SOON

This tbh

It's built into their genetics. Here's a quick and dirty history lesson.

Back when whites were tribal snowniggers, there was constant tribal warfare. When one tribe conquered another, they would kill all of the men and the male children. The women who complied with the invaders were allowed to live (their genetics lived on), the women who stayed loyal to their murdered children and tribesmen were killed (their bloodline destroyed).

Thousands of years later, here we are. Much like how we bred wolves into the domesticated dogs we have today (by selecting the ones who played the most as puppies and allowing them to mate, while weeding out the aggressive ones), women were selectively bred over time to be attracted to invading tribesmen, and today's shitskin hordes are nothing if not invaders.

reported

You can be triggered by reality all you want, but that's not going to change the facts.

When one group of men overtly displays alpha characteristics, such as violence, rape, and aggressive resource acquisition, and the other group of men lets the first group of men run rampant because they don't want to appear "racist", and also pays that group of men to breed via money extorted from whites at gunpoint under threat of death or imprisonment, you end up in the situation we're living in right now.

let that be a lesson to you anons. learn to control your dick and your emotions. otherwise a beaner fucking single mother whore will break your heart.

im still in pain

So, instead of breeding loyalty and decency into females we instilled degeneracy, duplicity and selfishness.

sounds about right.

we've come so far, have all this potential and technology, and yet we are all still animals. sometimes I hate being human.

why the fuck do all these dumb cunts want to be whores?!?!?!?!

why don't they want to be mothers and wives!!!

these dumb fucking bitches think they can slut it up then someone will put a ring on the finger she used to give a nigger a handjob!!!!!!

no not us brother.

KIKES!!!!

I guess, I was just thinking about the older "savage" males of the past altering the course of humanity by breeding out positive traits for short term gain and causing long term misery.

They could not have possibly foreseen the end result of what they were doing, while the (((ones))) furthering that agenda today absolutely understand the end result.

bitches love brutes

elliot rodgers was a prophet

peace be upon his name

Hopefully he will smile upon us when we go to the colleges and slaughter all the hot white liberal cunts and make betas great again.

Go back to 4chan cuck

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/breaking-blacklivesmatter-mob-shuts-milo-yannopoulos-speech-depaul-university/#st_refDomain=t.co&st_refQuery=/Isz5mgBif2

This shit. This shit right here sends me into a BLIND FUCKING HOT RAGE

Milo is shit, sure, but WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK.

I HOPE EACH AND EVERY SINGLE FUCKING NIGGER DIES A HORRIBLE, SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH AT THE HANDS OF JUSTICE

This explains why shitskins and niggers always want to suck my dick, guess it's buried in their brain that they belong serving bwc

good job user!

So you're saying every white tribe was conquered? Don't be this fucking stupid user

Enough of them were conquered (by other white tribes) to set this into motion, yes. Peaceful tribes being wiped out by stronger, warlike tribes is nothing new.

We behaved in much the same way today's chimps behave.

>talking with lib friends on facebook

SHIT NIGGER
SO MAD
supreme of you to do that, btw
props

Fucking sandniggers and their hatred of dogs. Words cannot express how much I despise the muds' for their lack of empathy towards animals.

good job for rescuing it user

Enough of them isn't all of them.
To say that it's in the genetics of women to give into blacks 'conquering" them is absolutely retarded because, well for one thing they wouldn't be white anymore today and for another thing the lineage of the ones that weren't conquered in the past then obviously wouldn't have these submissive genetics.

You're getting hung up on skin color, but an excellent example of this in practice would be the greeks which once had blonde hair and blue eyes until their women betrayed them to turkish invaders.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK

I hate shit like this.
She wouldn't have said that in person.
Of course this whole conversation probably wouldn't have happened in public seeing as how most people are afraid of words.

Are you fucking serious you're the one who brought up skin colour in the first place. confirmed for shill

Eat shit and die shill. Mass rape and ethnic cleansing of the Greek populace isn't a 'betrayal' by their women.

No, I clearly stated that they're attracted to invaders and the characteristics they exhibit, we're just currently being invaded by shitskins which is why you see so many women with niggers now.

Also
Go home, commonwealth caliphate cuck.

That is sexual preference in a vacuum with no outside factors applied. That does not represent reality.

I wrote this in another thread

I'd also like to point out that your theory is the typical pseudo intellectual drivel which omits the entire concept of self-agency and puts humans - who are accustomed to civilisaiton - in the boots of nondescript 'tribals'. It's quite literally the bottom of the barrel as far as theories go because you fail to understand humans as self-aware creatures who don't merely act on instinct.

The idea that psychology can be altered through conquest is fucking laughable, by the way.

Do you know how difficult it is to change the genetics of a populace? After most conquests the genes of the conquered remain the same, because people have an 'in-group' preference AKA they want to mate with people who look and act like they do. Whenever you see a shift in a nations genetics it's because of mass displacement, not out-breeding.

Sexual proclivities, as with all human biases, are influenced by real life interaction. You're trying your hardest to prop up this shit theory but you're clearly uneducated on the very fundamentals of human nature.

Self agency is a myth. Genes, memes and environment are all that exist. There are no choices in a vacuum.

Next you'll say that Ashkenazi Jews didn't collectively raise the IQ of their population by social engineering and selective breeding.

Face it, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Oh, wait a minute.

No.

Says the guy promoting shit like this theory?

Hilariously disproved by the post above yours. Your anecdotal evidence of women being with non-whites is due to your own confirmation bias, you're the type who eyes up every interracial couple and ignores the white ones because they're the norm.

I'm done here, by the way, if anyone wants to continue bullying the autistic I'd appreciate being able to come back and read some more of Pete the Pleband possible shills theories on anthropology.

I know that feel, god I hate this fucking place.

not an argument :^)

PURGE THE WEAKNESS OF FLESH!

than

forgive me

You could have gone the Driver route you know

That's rough man, poor guy
You were probably one of the few nice people left in that place, you did good.

Describe this IRL shitposting

I AM BEYOND MAD

That's not exclusive to whites.

It's not a life or death scenario for white women to burn coal though, so I can't imagine that this dynamic would be that relevant of a factor. What's likely far more important is how rap/pop culture and niggerball influence women's perceptions of blacks.

She wanted your infidel cock.

Good job, user.

You'd like this guys channel, he helps alot of animals in Gambia, a shithole nigger country in ooga booga africa, with issues ranging from body parts hacked off, ingrown collars, parasite infestations, extreme starvation, and general abuse.
Fucking niggers, how people treat those creatures and people that are at their mercy really shows alot about them.

Why can't Europe be ful of niggers like you.

I never said otherwise, I'm just discussing this from a white perspective as it relates to the OP.
It certainly can be in Europe right now. They either comply with the invaders and dress modestly (by muslim definition) or risk rape and murder. The men of Europe aren't rising up and kicking the invaders out and protecting their women, so it's only natural for the women to gravitate towards the invaders.
You can thank the Jews for that. They're just practicing the exact opposite of the social engineering they perform on their own population.

Who cares as long as it's not a nigger.

I mean a nigger nigger you know.

Underrated post

it's a weird felling, I tell you what.

Being in a nuclear family is great though.

*Feeling.

I've seen pregnant beaner bitches trailing 5+ children, each about 10 months older than the last.

spotted the taco nigger

The browsing of this country was close to a century in the making but we're witnessing a literal coup happening in a timescale of only a couple decades.

obligatory

Yeah I see shit like that often.

Actually I remember back around 1999 (high school) this gorgeous redhead with really great knockers and legs was always around the school's token popular nigger. At least the nig got tackled hard during a football game once by a white acquaintance of mine and broke his collarbone.

I'd agree, and do, but in my line of work Hotels I can only get the best education in a city. As I am in not only a city but a main coastal port city I have the advantage of dealing with many many foriegners, have better networking opportunities for the future Owning my own hotel in the Appas

I'd love to live in the boonies again, but… as my Father used to say.

"Work, work, work, work.""

shit thread

wot

But why?

ahmeds mother loved ahmeds dad more than ahmed, and now he hates women

Because wahhabism and sharia law bullshit, one sect forcing it's interpretation down entire civilizations throats

Yeah but what went wrong with the woman? Why would you ever subject yourself to such shit? I mean fuck, Ahmed was smaller than her, typical sandnigger looks, just overall disgusting piece of shit.

She wasnt a beauty, just a normal western woman who deserves better. What drives these women that they let a sandnigger touch them?

I live adjacent to a rent house and boy have I seen some degenerate shit.

>I see her actual kids pile out the door

Every time I'm having a good day, this house manages to remind me that these people exist.

sandniggers can look pretty european sometimes

Hot damn that's rustling.
Do you have any more stories?

Dude, fucking move already.

I saw something similar a while back. No kid, but struggling with boxes. Helped her carry them up to her apartment and see some rag head chatting away to his buddy. Got yelled at for getting near his woman despite being a full head taller than him (and I'm 5'9). Looked at her and said she deserved better and left them to it. She probably got beaten or something else but I figure it would have been enough to sow the seeds of change. They've got to come to the decision themselves or it won't stick.

Must have been a nice neighbourhood. Cops don't show up even if you're reporting a drug house where I live.

this is the same sort of situation at my work although everyone involved was white. Still a lession to y'all thinkin' about getting involved with some sexy slut and her kid(s).

TRIGGERED

He is right you know.

Why does every goddamn church feel the need to signal so hard ffs

That's a signal for boyfuckers user. They are the only faggots who seem to need to go to church on Sunday: they goatse kids M-F.

Ever wonder if this is where Stockholm syndrome comes from, this changing sides history?

ew

that reminds me of the bicycle man from different strokes.

OP is a faggot once again

My god, their women are bred to be fucking submissive as all hell. It's no surprise she wanted to get slapped around and glased ever harder and harder in white seed by the Christian warrior within you, because of not only your refusal towards your advances, but your downright fearless insult of her very culture's dogma and beliefs.

I think you could be onto something here, lad, but maybe it wouldn't be fair to stoop down to their level.

What do you think, Holla Forums? Personally, I'm gonna feel bad for any mudwomen living in the U.S., when Donnie makes good. They'll only be some private bullying away from having their own shit fucked up, with only so much protection their families can give them.

High Energy.

Brody you got too wrapped up too quick I'd think. She's got shitskin DNA dude she isn't worth being sad over.

A real human bean, and a real hero

Where the hell do you even see this? Every white girl I've seen with a nog was either a trailer trash fat fuck or someone that looked like a crackhead.

Don't talk shit about my wife's son.

What's the surprise? Women are attracted to status primarily, and the retarded ones think that every Tyrone and Jamal is the next 50 cent

I have never IRL in my life seen a hwyte woman be a race mixer with a Negro. Its certainly almost exclusively to Jewish propaganda fiction like Hollywood movies.

Maybe because you're a jew in Tel Aviv.

No such thing in existence

Seriously I see the shit every time.

Nah youre just fucking retarded and ignorant. Race mixing is only a thing in America, yet the tribes conquering each other happened in Europe. Hate to break it to you mutt, but here in Europe race mixing is practically nonexistent.

White women almost exclusively date white males, at least 95% of them.

more to it than that. Everyone knows that niggers are allowed to beat up White kids whenever they want to, and women are attracted to men who beat up other men.

Also niggers mature 2-5 years faster than Whites, meaning that adult nigger men are in classes with White boys. Those White boys are naturally lower T and more docile than they would be if they were White men, while niggers are naturally aggressive and their aggression is left unchecked.

Furthermore White kids are heavily progagandized and gaslighted into believing that they are evil and need to become women, which drives women away.

All Jews will be killed and all niggers will be deported.

How fucking retarded can you get? How did the women betray them, they were made into slaves you ignorant nigger. They were never given a choice.

Its time to go to sleep Shlomo.
But no such thing is happening. Literally.

Your race mixing propaganda is not working Goldstein, never did.

still sucks but its whatever, this shit will blow over after november

No. It's pretty much confirmed that you're more likely to see a nigress with a white Aryan, rather than the gender inverse.

Don't argue with the facts, defeatist shill.

What? What a thing to say someone stating the fact that race mixing is extremely rare, in fact so rare that only a couple % of whites do that at all.

I live in Finland.

White men would have higher T on average than niggers if we weren't poisoned by the Jews on a daily basis with the xenoestrogens in their products. They've been doing this for decades intentionally to make western men passive.

that what makes me mad. a beautiful girl like her is making bad choices.

why!!?!

shes ruined. one mestizo son and another on the way. btw this bitch is getting state child support. our taxes are raising two pieces of beaner trash that will most likely end up in jail.

i wasnt going to be that kids father while i was pounding his mom but i wouldve taught that kid to love his country, the White race and be a man.

i did spend some time with the kid. she brought him to work a couple of times. hes a good kid and shes a shitty parent. he plays like any other little boy. she yells at him to stop and just wants him to sit down all the time. i took away the jewtablet he was being brainwashed with and i taught him how to tie his shoes.

his smile man. he was so proud. call me soft but children shouldnt suffer for their parents mistakes. it makes me sad he wont have a strong father figure in his life. his male role models will be spics who smoke bluntz, cant hold a job, and treat his mother like a cum dumpster.

its what she wanted tho.

who was spanish? there european too faggot.

blue eyes

That's bullshit. No one goes for negresses and that is a fact you dimwitted faggot. On the contrary, when I see racemixed couples it's always a white woman.

We could always start to fix the problem, by starting to shame the whores for whoring out everything in the hunt for pleasure, status or money, in much the same way we shamed the cucks for their cuckoldry until the word stuck?

PS The third law of female overreaction might make it into a spectacle on twitter, if the Troll Army bites, and start to bait the feminista lol-cows now named whores.

youre right tho i did get to attached. this is another life lesson.

dont fall in love with single moms. just fuck them

meme it into existence!!!

make women great again!!

instagram.com/barbiesavior/?hl=en

Regardless of all the Aryan Latina shit you're getting, you fucked up massively by still wanting anything with her after finding out she has a kid. Unless the dad is dead, you never, ever go after a single mother. Let her wallow in her degeneracy alone.

im sorry sempai but muh dik and i thought i could save her.

pic related

see

Just let it be a life lesson user. Anyway, I think I'll contribute a story to the pile.
Just a little while longer and I'll have enough money to move to the country and have good neighbors again.

It's perhaps better if we wait a few days, so we can gather the trolls and OC needed to teach the world to hate the whores, for the same reason we hate the cucks?

Who knows, some unknown hero might come forth to lead the baptismal triggering of the whores, if he knows that it is a potential happening?

Can someone translate this from nigger to English? Christ.

Bad choice. unless you fix it

Californiajust glass this whole state

You live in a famous urban center. Don't you?

CHECKED
my fucking sides

This is a smugpost rather than a hate post.

Can't WAIT.

kek

You missed the whole point of what he is saying. It is partly his fault, as he specified whites, but he is describing something that is older than the human species, and can be found in other species like lions. If a new group of male lions take over the pride, the females submit to them.

Over the course of millions of years, it has made sense in many instances for a female to drop loyalty for the group she was part of so as to join in with the stronger, conquering group.

Have you checked your privilege today?

I saw a church with a rainbow flag next to a blacklivesmatter flag. but no AMERICAN flag, because BLM burn those.
christcucks…

THE BLACKEST SUN CONQUERS THE SKIES,
THE HATRED GROWS AS WEAKNESS DIES,
WE CRAVE REBIRTH AND THE SEMITES' DEMISE,
==BY OUR WRATHFUL HANDS, THE FIRE SHALL RISE!=

Not true, tbh. WMBF have a high marriage success rate, because women are the ones who end marriages in our society, and very few black women will leave a white guy.

Black women love white guys, but very few of them are interested.

It's ironic that she thinks her viewpoint is cool and hip, when that train left the station a long fucking time ago.

Is she trying to be as worthless as possible?

Occasionally single moms are legit stories of widows.

I'm intrigued. If I have time tonight, I'll do some OC.

This actually made me sad.

to be fair, they probably have more urgent calls to take. but that sucks, man.
you could always say they have weapons (which they probably do) and get them arrested that way. but only if you think something will come out of it, otherwise dont waste police time. just my 2 cents

Speaking of KIKES

Thanks to that incident. Never have I been THAT angry. I have pure hatred towards Leftists Liberals, Socialists and Communists.

I used to think that nothing will happen to our relationship, especially with the rise of SJWs, Leftists media going rioting and violent.

I dont speak nog

Ramzpaul's best video. Mandatory.

fuck off out of here ya cunt

and take that fag with ya

You're the kind of sandniggers we'd like to have. Instead we're filled with savages. Good job on helping that poor dog user.

true story, also, smug ending

anyone like this I have more, much shorter stories

Been some time since I have seen my baby pic.

My nose filled out and I am fitter now.

Reported for reporting.

I am all ears. :-)

new ID, still me

Aren't you the picture of mental stability. Maybe you can blame niggers when you burn your eggs in the morning and beaners when you bang your toe on the bed post.

that doesnt relate at all.
are you really that dumb that you dont get his point?
or are you just a nigger?

I get that the coexistence of people of different races bothers him and he blames jews for it. I'm saying he's an idiot.

confirmed, just a nigger

No, a rational man. "But he's a nigger" is just ad hominem bullshit.

I like you. :)

Shut your fucking mouth faggot. Moving costs money and white people have been running for too long already. Moving away is how the niggers took over the cities to begin with. Plus liberals use that bullshit excuse. Sooner or later you're gonna run out of places to retreat to. I'm sure when that day comes some faggot like you will say "just move to antarctica"

yes I am triggered

Post timestamp, or get the fuck out.

Because you didn't have one. You didn't watch the video, you sperged like the no-life, no-brain faggot you are.

Antarctica lacks diversity. Housing vouchers for antarctica. Illegal to discriminate when selling houses in antarctica etc.

now

Remélem minden egyes zsidó politikus feleségét egy banda nigger megerőszakolja.

(Great nursing program

This is what happens when you rely on women to make decisions for themselves, they decide spectacularly badly and then retroactively blame everyone else.

I know that feeling friend, Northern Englander here.

They actually bus in faggots and leftists from half the nation away for their parades and protests. It's disgusting media manipulation.

Depressing isn't it? There's like 1 in 1000 here and I saw one while heading to the gym, really took the shine of my day.

Again it's because women are fucking stupid, you shouldn't be surprised when a woman acts like a retard and kills her own best interests by getting caught up in the wake of some fucking asshole.

Why don't you just get a 'Give Up' tattoo on your face so we all know what you are?

Is it just me or does every mixed nig/white kid look utterly confused and scared of the world at large?

It's like they know what's in store for them.

Drat! I've been uncloaked!

Hilarious they might as well have put:

'Less Niggers = Smarter Children'

In a way you're lucky that someone so easily swayed by stupid bullshit is out of your life.

This is why I only get cabs to pick me up from outside of businesses, if some Taxi-mafia slime rolls up I just ignore them and call a different place while they sit there wasting company time and money.

This is what a Californian looks like to the rest of America…

People like this need to die.

You must be a girly-man, because we all know girls don't browse chans…

I was thinking something like this. I would want to focus on fat and tattoos, along with visible narcissism, shitty/unfeminine hair, makeup & clothing. Contrast the worst SJW/feminist/societal trends with women who exemplify traditional standards of beauty.

It looks like she has an ass on her front rather than her rear

Their tummies are so fat that if they wore their pants normally, they'd be pulled down past their ass in the back by their rolls of pure sex appeal

I don't like Luton, I would fucking carpet bomb it if I could.

Maybe he's both maybe he's a kike

that story made me tear up, user.

you gave me flashbacks of my first real job

:-\

Go out and get a white gf then. Not even trying to be condescending, that's the most rational and healthy solution to your anger.

fuck off gamergate that was staged as shit

"You don't know the real him. He loves me."

Stupid cows delude themselves the soft and gentle side (when he wants pussy) is the authentic one, and the brute is just a pose. This delusion can survive almost anything: blacked eyes, broken ribs, dead children…

HOLY SHIT YOU WENT BACK?

no.
the most rational solution to anger is to use it as fuel.
use it to fuel your cointelpro activites against the MSM.
use it to make you work harder.
use it to your advantage.

because women are attracted to powerful men.
it's in their nature - submission, it's more important than self preservation.

i was expecting you to say you beat up the niggers.
you were a very good man though.

dat fucking truth tho

sweet veiled defeatism bro

all i see around are 10/10 qt pregnant Aryans with 3 blond babies.

No, you're wrong.

Don't Fall in Love with Single Moms

Don't Fuck Them

Don't Provide an Opening Whatsoever for Them

I will agree with and question why you thought that was ok.

Its a journey of struggle but gaining enlightenment.

Tell us what you are comfortable with.

yeah i shouldve just walked out that night but i needed money, and it was my first job i thought that shit was normal

oh and i got a lot of free food and they made us food to take home every night,
after that it was mostly nice white people came in and tipped good so it wasnt that bad
almost no poo in the loos after that one awful time

I swear to god, they all said some variant of "Yo what the fuck" simultaneously.

Where is that work of art (Webm) from???

FUCKING SHITSKINS
FUCKING DEGENERATE WHORES
WHY WOULD YOU WASTE YOUR GENES LIKE THAT
ARE YOU SO FUCKING DELUDED THAT YOU ABANDON YOUR HERITAGE AND BLOODLINE FOR AN INFERIOR RACE THAT YOUR ANCESTORS PROBABLY CONQUERED

Why haven't mods deleted this thread yet? It's such an obvious shill.

at least nigs have the myth of the bbc going for them, indians on the other hand are smelly, aggressive manlets

Exactly!

nice.

This comment is part of the FUCKING IMPORTANT premise of this video… seriously Holla Forumsacks, ditch the cities. Seriously. Please.

user, there's basically zero evidence for free will in psychology.

What the fuck? Why negotiate with a fucking thief? Only thing up for discussion is how many punches the thief gets

they made a decent choice while theyre boys. old shitty ipod for a usable bike.

if they fought 16 year old nigger > 12 year old white boy in a 1v1 fight assumin the boy doesnt know how to fight or outwrestle the jungle bunny.

niggers were bred to grow big as soon as possible by 16 there done growin and big as a man. while we whites grow a bit slower, we still are growing well into our early 20s and that means the brain too.

now if it was both brothers beatin that niggers ass much better. take whatever change was in his pocket from the welfare money his whore mother gave him.

You can't save every daughter
Those who turn are not salvageable

This.

Nice meme but false

It's down to beta surroundings or self hate

Only if her native peoples are submitting
Have a look at Slavs

What city?

We're taught to think in economics instead of race or honor.
That's what makes cuckservatives so infuriating. They are only concerned with money.

Did he finish the video?

Was that it?

Which psychology?

The one they develop in secret, or the one they allow goys to learn?

Thought I maybe overestimated the older brothers age, he probably still could have some friends with him as backup.

Well that escalated quickly

i dont even make that much! fucking niggers could starve for a month and still have extra fat to burn.

Bumping because this is a nice type of thread.