Can Christianity, Paganism and Atheism Unite

Guten tag mien negers, 9a2eef here from the thread. The old thread reached the bump limit due to some sperglord infesting the thread with his Terminal Cancer. This thread covers the topic of whether Christianity, Paganism and Atheism can unite and put their religious beliefs on the side and work together or not. Personally I think we should work together (pic related). We can discuss this topic of unity and try to make an agreement amongst ourselves.

Let's not turn this thread into another autistic name calling cesspool

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine_Worthies
youtu.be/0ojmoHvZVIk
thegospelcoalition.org/article/tolkien-and-the-long-defeat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subcreation
radixjournal.com/journal/2016/4/8/the-pro-life-temptation
gotquestions.org/was-Jesus-a-Jew.html
biblehub.com/greek/1067.htm
amazon.com/Conservative-Millenarians-Romantic-Experience-Bavaria/dp/0823209822
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaut
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope.
Good for you; that’s the same naïveté that causes leftists to support multiculti.

But Fascism as an ideology is about unity and strength. If we divide ourselves due to our religious beliefs, we are smaller and less of an effective force. How would we succeed if we at each others throats?

There needs to be one unifying ethos that defines the culture though. It also needs to be one that won't just slide down leftism again.

Essentially one that expels any idea of equality or any moral basis that hinders the survival of the people.

(Czeched)

A lot of 'Christian' traditions are already rooted in paganism such as yuletide, baal's tree, etc ad nauseum.

The notion that I posited in the other thread that I thought made a lot of sense was this: nationalism should take the place of religion in our life. We should live to make our nation better, not store celestial good deeds away like a squirrel for whenever we die.

We should call it "White Separatism" and here are my blueprints for this ideal.

That's all I got so far.

Fucking this the best argument I have ever gotten for religion on Holla Forums is "its only works if you delude yourself into believing.

Paganism and Christianity, atheism is for jewish communists

Atheism, Christianity is for foot lickers and Paganism is for metal fans.

When you grow up past Jew worship… you call it fucking philosophy and blood tradition, youngster.

We don't need to be united in such a way, we just need to keep the discussion/shitposting on an appropriate board.

That means not here.

dc shills

fuck you /christian/…. we do what we do. You don't belong here Papist

We have a lot of threads bashing Muslims, are we to pretend like belief systems have no bearing on the political realm as well?

They already are. Everybody who promotes a pro-nation state, pro-family message is working together whether they like each other or not.

The unifying cultural ethos would be individual liberty. Yell 'lolbertarian' all you want but the fact is that white nations are the only ones who are actually capable of practicing it. Every other race is collectivist or tribal in some way, shape or form. They only reason non-whites are thriving in western countries is because of welfare laws enacted by marxists. It's why such a term as 'positive discrimination' was invented, because if the playing field were truly level, whites would dominate all the other races.

Be they Christian, atheist, pagan, if they advocate for family values, we win, if they advocate for individual liberty, we win, if they advocate for white nations' self determination, we win.

The matter at hand seems to be removing kebab from western nations and restoring national sovereignty of westerns nations, let's accomplish that first, than go back to hating each other over trivial disagreements.

I had hope that this thread might stop the infighting but I was mistaken

I'm aware that various Christian holidays and traditions have been inspired by Paganism. Christianity doesn't look the same around the world, churches around the world are constructed differently due to cultural influence. A church in Norway looks very different from one in China.

To some extent, I agree. Religion should be kept a private matter in this ideal society, (lets call it "Whiteland" ITT for arguments sake).

Yes

Good goy!

As a Christian I am willing to work with you if you can agree that feminists and faggots are terrible and need to be suppressed. A great deal of enmity between Christians and atheists is really about other social issues with most atheists taking the liberal side.

I'm trying, it's just some people are immature I guess.

So Somalia's are white now?

I'm christian anyone working towards the values of family nation and integrity is alright in my book especially if they hate kebab.

I'm an atheist. Feminists and homosexuals are both to be gassed. We are fellow travelers in that realm. I won't pretend many agree with me however. Atheism doesn't have an inherent ethos so it woundn't be impossible to convince them if we could remove the heeb influence over media.

LOL

Yeah, people like "The Amazing Atheist" are cringe tier with his leftist dogma.

Fedora pride worldwide!

Whatever, I'll bite. When I said 'practicing' should I have said 'achieve greatness under these conditions'? Rise above the level of drinking cholera laden river water and shitting all over the mud huts?

Maybe I should have.

Agreed. Banana-ass man does not speak for me. Hell, even Dawkins calls out Jews for thinking of us as goyim. Sam Harris, while mega-bluepilled on Israel, is pretty based on the muzzies.

Have you guys ever heard of "the nine worties"? During the middle ages, it was an idea that these nine men excelled, regardless of religion, in demonstrating chivalry and honor. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine_Worthies

Now, the original nine worthies were made up of three pagans, three christians, and three jews. I say we remake it. Three Pagans, Three Christians, and Three Atheists. They would not be representing chivalry, but rather represent excellence in nationalism and love for their people. What do you guys think?

OP here, what do you guys think about that being Whiteland's national anthem?

this*

Sounds like it can be possible, if we have a large enough party for all 3 beliefs.

I'd say any Christian who doesn't blindly follow doctrines and is able to critically think could have wonderful conversations with someone who is adept in paganism. Atheism is another matter.

If Atheists adopt the christian ethics there is a working ground but the term Atheist is deceiving and should be replaced by words representing different groups with different values.

Conservative atheists who merely don't accept any doctrine at face value should have a working ground with Christians, as long as the Christian isn't blinded by dogma's.

Cynical atheists who think there is not a purpose or no reason behind this majestic contraption called reality will never unite with anybody. They should figure out first why there is such order in a world which supposedly has no reason and which has no incentive to even form a cell.

Religion is a form of metaphysics. Trying to figure out reality from the viewpoint of artificial creations like nations will mean a step back in human conciousness. All dogma's should be killed and the nature of religion to create dogma's and simple metaphors for very deep idea's should be killed as well. But the underlying debate discussing and analysing our reality should be kept and nations are only 0,00000000000000001% of this reality.

Trips of unity. Unfortunately the answer is no.

Two of the groups you mentioned get along just fine and fight only rarely if religion is mentioned.

The other group can't even get along with members of its own group and attacks other groups wildly, getting triggered at the slightest offense to its delicate sensibilities.

I don't even have to name any names. Everyone here knows which group the problem is.

Jews?

Atheism is inherently very nihilistic, but does that mean it's wrong? I would prefer there to be a god because then everything would be beautiful and would make sense, but the only lens through which I've been able to understand the world is the scientific one. I've seen enough of the plant world to understand evolution, and I haven't really seen any reason to doubt classical cosmology despite whatever you think was the initial cause for the big bang.

The answer is yes.

Christianity is the White Man's religion, and the pagans and the atheists need to stop wasting everybody's time resisting that fact.

Right, I figured someone was going to bring that up which is why I'm saying that everything other than the 'first motion' is vaguely / clearly understood through scientific means. First mover arguments always feel circular so I stay away from it.

Less circular than any argument that implies an infinite regress

Why try to make generalizing hypothesis about our reality if the scientific method can't even explain all phenomena on earth.

If you want to use the scientific method as a sole inspiration of knowledge, accept that you know nothing and don't think about metaphysics.

If you like philosophy you can start thinking about metaphysics. But then you need to think constructive. What is the reason of existence? Newtons law of action/reaction dictates there must be an action behind the first change that would make up our universe.

What's the force that drives atoms to be cells and cells to be bodies. You can name the force? Great, where does this force come from and what's the reason/logic behind having such force. Things starting to get quite messy right now and not a single human can answer these questions as long as we're limited to our current senses and mental capabilities.

I guess the only thing we can do is kill dogma's, invent new ways to do philosophy and invent new experiments so that the scientific method can be applied to more things.

Bonus question. If you like the scientific method and you went on to learn ancient Sumerian and translate all their remaining documents. If they said their kingship descended from the heavens and their first kings lived 10.000 years +. Would you consider this evidence for something or not? It's their Religion but it's also the only remains of any of their observations. How do we ascribe meaning to observations who seemingly are backed by an entire civilization.

No, Christians won't unite with anyone but Jews and Christians.

Lmao no. Don't even try. It's fucking pitiful.

Pagans and Christians are complete polar opposites. Paganism is strength, warriorism, kin, blood, nature, courage, ethnic nepotism, and general masculinity.

Christianity is slave morality, spiritual, mental, and physical weakness; universalist imperialism, globalism, miscegenation, and bending to the Jews.

Christianity, by definition, is against nationalism. The "Bound by Blood, not by Creed" thing in your pic is anti-Christian values; God is the only thing that matters, all humans are created in his image, and you cannot put blood in front of God.

What you are suggesting is Europeans that still follow our true Blood Faiths cooperate with Jewish puppets and worshippers. It does not work that way. Christians and Christianity are puppets of the Jew. By working together with you useful idiots, we would be working with the Jew, our enemy.

youtu.be/0ojmoHvZVIk

It's not the scientific method that's hindering our understanding of the universe, it's our own limited brains and our inability to come up with the proper tests that would conclusively reveal the truths.

What is there is none? Why must it be assumed that life has an inherent purpose?

Science explains what is, not why it is.

Bonus question: Written text is not proof of anything. I could say that I saw a phoenix and then write it on a clay tablet and bury it in my yard. Someone could uncover it a week or an aeon later and the veracity of the claim or the evidence its based on wouldn't change.

I'm gonna suggest this idea again cause it got buried under the inter-religious shitflinging

That's pretty much it. Plus, they go ballistic whenever you point out the destructive effect of churches.

It would be like having a phony camaraderie with Jews who go ballistic whenever you speak critically of Jews, but you're free to talk openly about blacks, Muslims, and Mexicans.

Great idea!

Where would we put Hitler? He wasn't an atheist, pagan, or christian. He did believe in God.

Maybe we should have 12 White Worthies, with Deists as the 4th category.

Do you have any suggestions for them? Should they be markedly different than the originals?

Any public figure you put up will be savagely attacked.

Dawkins for the atheists? Good luck getting the other group to concede to that.

Nice tl:dr of my text.

> What is there is none?

To my logic, if there would be no reason to existence, there would be no existence. Even if this reality started as something random there still must be reasons as why this randomness could take place.

You're confusing purpose with causality. Reason of existence can be interpreted like what are the factors that enabled this reality to come into being.

I think you're playing with words. There is an answer for 'why does a magnet attract iron'. The answer of the 'why' question is the 'what' definition of magnetism. Thus the why and the what can mean the same thing.

FYI in that part I wasn't talking about the scientific method solely. And I believe the why question can be answered just as we know why plants grow from seeds; the 'why' wants to know the underlying process.

Bonus question: Scientifically written text is no proof of anything. Historically and culturally it's the only thing we have from these peoples so again how do we ascribe meaning to written text.

I wonder who's behind these posts…

Except you didn't explain why life must have meaning other than assert very strongly that it simply must have a meaning or else you'd be confused.

I think we've settled the argument of whether the reality came into being or not.

You're being very, very vague with this.

I would appreciate it if you could explain your questions better, your writing/questions are almost intelligible.

This.

Conform or we'll start putting crosses on doors.

Some should remain, some should leave. I like Julius Caesar and Alexander the Great. I don't know enough about Hector to say whether or not he should be there.
In terms of Deists, I can think of Hitler and Jefferson, but I can't think of any others.
For Christians, I might keep Godfrey of Bouillon. I also like Constantine the Great. We should also have more modern figures.
For atheists, I can think of Mussolini and Goebbels.

We should also make sure this list is a pan-European list. Don't focus too much on one specific time or place.

12 White Worthies of Holla Forums, working copy

Deists:
Hitler
Jefferson
???

Atheists:
Mussolini
Paine
Dawkins

Christians:
Ron Paul the Wise
Donald Trump
???

Pagans:
Erik the Red
Vercingetorix
???

That's like less than two fucking percent of the European population. Because only retards and autists follow dead religions.

While the vast majority are cucks, they can be convinced that most of the 'modern' christian doctrine is actual heresy.

Communist ideology of nihilistic marxists. Slaughter them all.

Goebbels wasn't an atheist.

Arthur should be in the pagans.

Honestly, just remove the Jew entries and make it 6 pagans, 3 of the classical world and 3 of the early middle ages/migration period.

Ron Paul the traitor.
Has a Jewish daughter

Absolutely fucking no.

It depends on how cancerous they are, really. Atheism has a lot of different sects, in its mimicry of legitimate belief systems. No one should have to suffer leddit atheists.

That said, I have a lot of respect for Christians. I don't believe in your God, but I do believe in the moral values found in your faith, and I personally would be very willing to rejoin you on my grandfather's lands to take them back from once and for all from these desert animals.

Deists:

Adolf Hitler
Thomas Jefferson
???

Atheists:

Benito Mussolini
Thomas Paine
???

Christians:

Ron Paul the Wise (fuck you, he was brilliant)
Godfrey of Bouillon
???

Pagans:

Erik the Red
Vercingetorix
Arthur Pendragon

I would accept Epicurus for atheists.

I agree.

And fuck everybody who thinks "Epicurean" means degenerate hedonist.

Atheists can't be virtuous to the extent that requires one be on the list.

Reason of existence can be interpreted like what are the factors that enabled this reality to come into being.

If something can spawn from nothing, yes then I would be confused and if our existence just spawned from nothing, then yes there would be no reason behind our universe and yes I would be confused.

Why does the sun shine? Answer; underlying process (nuclear fusion). Why is wood hard? Answer; underlying process (density of atoms).
Why do things take form? Answer; underlying process (atoms and color and shite) Why is it beneficial to the superstructure that things take form; answer; underlying process (not yet understood).

Nah meight Im pretty much at my wits end. My only good argument against that atheist guy is that if he wants to only use the scientific method he shouldn't think about reality as a whole (not yet).

Whatever we're doing now its philosophy and I'm clearly sucking at it but every time I fire my neurons to think about unthinkable things I come one step closer to… something else.

Marcus Aurelius for Deist

Deists:

Adolf Hitler
Thomas Jefferson
Marcus Aurelius (included here because he believed in a prime mover, debate)

Atheists:

Benito Mussolini
Thomas Paine
Epicurus

Christians:

Ron Paul the Wise
Godfrey of Bouillon
Fred Rodgers

Pagans:

Erik the Red
Vercingetorix
Arthur Pendragon

Found the Jew

Ron Paul the FUCKING TRAITOR

Deits:
John Adams
Jefferson
Ben Franklin
Jesus Christ
Marcus Aurelius
Heraclitus
Every mother fucking intelligent person… I could go on forever

Atheists:
A Semetic meme
name calling
if you don't worship the Semitic tribal father

Epicures for discovering the deity meme

Pagans:
A Semetic Meme
if you don't worship the Semitic tribal father
Every fucking great philosopher ever

Except your definition of 'underlying process' is amazingly weak. Mercury is dense but not hard, for example.

You're going vague again.

You okay?

You want to keep reposting because I got all fucking day and an 18 pack

Grizzly Adams pagan here. In more recent times I have felt little issue with banding together with strong-enough christians. We're in this hell together whether we like it or not..
So stop whining and start doing. All else is d&c. The oldest kind and self imposed at that.

There's three in each category, you insufferable faggot. Pick your favorites.

Also

Explain this shit, don't just post it again and expect me to care.

I guess we're wondering if your kin would be better served being pagans than they would being Christian. Worshiping blood seems to be the ultimate taboo for the juden.

Ahue.

I'm fine brother don't you worry bout me.

Yes, you are the Jew

I see a pagan and christian unity thread. You're the one trying to force in atheists.

I'm fine with deists. Atheists believe in nothing. Purely materialistic modernists that can easily be corrupted and used by the ZOG

Arguing in circles for weeks isn't very productive. Whatever you believe in real world results should come before debate and philosophy.

oh the autist finally fell asleep?

we're all pretty much on board with you OP. Blood and soil is what's important. we all want our countries white only and free of jews. everything else is secondary until that objective is realized.

That said, personally I'm against christianity and sympathetic to european paganism because I've read a lot of Nietzsche. All the indo-european peoples have a similar pantheon of gods whose form and function matches, suggesting a common root. It's important that we remember and honour the mythologies invented by our ancestors to explain what was for them unexplainable - they filled in the gaps of their ignorance of reality with their imaginations, with themselves in effect. This represents the manifestation of our racial spirituality and it is crucial that we maintain this link with our ancestors spirituality, as it teaches us about ourselves.
Also it's hard to be a nationalist/identitarian/etc and worship a foreign god, especially one from the middle east.

But I'm an atheist because really the question of the existence of god ended in the 19th century. Any argument from a christian I've seen was incredibly evasive, or circular, or relied on it's "proof" being that a god exists because it is defined as existing… and so forth.

vid related.
we need to overcome ourselves, become ubermenschen to live up to this deed.
don't reject nihilism. go past it. reasons and purpose and laws and moralities are human inventions, social tools which evolved because they were useful to us in forming societies and propagating our species and race.
They facilitate life and are pure will to power.

Are you the Aristotelian guy I talked to about infinite regress a while back?
You never did come up with a rebuttal for the contradictions I pointed out with the creationist/first cause theory.

If you say that there is causality and that reality itself is subject to this necessity, then reality must be caused by something.
If this something is not itself caused, if it is the first cause, uncaused, what have you, it contradicts with the opening premise of the necessity of causality. Causality cannot be an absolute if there are exceptions; nor can it be used as the justification for a "cause" of reality, consequently.

So I suggested infinite regress/progress as a way around this contradiction.
That reality needed to "begin" at some point is itself an unfounded assumption.

go back to israel.

That is the topic, Shlomo. Scroll up and take a look.

That isn't really anything to do with atheism though, is it? The same is true of a lot of "Christians" in the 21st century, too. Like I posted a bit earlier, it's just that I don't believe in your God, not that I'm in favour the materialistic, community-destroying bullshit that's forced on us.

Honestly, I was okay with the nihilism before I came here. I thought the world was beautiful and people were great. It's only become terrible once I combined atheistic nihilism with Holla Forums type views.

A thought I've had lately is regarding the Fermi paradox. What if life is likely to come about but the great filter that prevents civilizations from going from type 0 to type 1 actually the tendency for a population to miscegenate with subhumans? That is the kind of stuff that chills my bones.

Oh, so it is.
Well, your answer is yes to Christians and Pagans, no to atheists.

Atheists are literally nothing but materialists. They believe in no higher morality and they do not subscribe to fundamental moral truths.

Then what do you believe in?

Tell me about these surviving pagan blood traditions
greek philosophy is closer to christianity than it ever was to nordic beliefs.

Anti-Christians are anti-white, plain and simple.

The rights of my children to the lands my ancestors bled for, that we shouldn't be sullying the gene pool for all future generations by encouraging/trying to normalize mental illnesses.

So you believe in blood and kin?

Congratulation, worship of ancestors is essentially a pagan belief. You're pagan.

You don't seem to understand what belief is. Atheists believe in nothing but purely materialistic "science", a perverted form of natural philosophy.

There is higher ground than what we can observe by ourselves. Whether that be God, the old deities, nature itself, your ancestors and your blood, whatever that concept may be to you, it's common across any decent belief system a set of fundamental moral truths, such as good and evil, high beauty and what most authors simple call "light".

And those moral truths are what separates you from an atheist. Because an atheist believes in none of this. To him his cold hard "science" is everything and leaves one morally and spiritually bankrupt.

Only if they promise not to genocide us again.

I don't understand all the atheism hate in this thread. It's got to be just total D&C.

It's not at all impossible for someone to understand the utter pointlessness of life and the universe while also being full 14/88 and willing to do anything for the survival of the white race. Am I the only person like that on this board? I fucking can't be right?

Knowledge necessitates suffering.
We are a truth-telling race. Read some Doolittle.

But reality is not always pleasant. sometimes it confronts us with things that we cannot face. But we must be strong enough to face them. Because otherwise the future will be nothing but niggers and jews. Until the sun explodes.

Other than that, life is precious because it is finite, not because you live forever. Something that lasts forever is ubiquitous, it has no value, it's nothing.
Something that is so fragile that it can disappear at any time has limitless value, for the same reason.

No, atheists follow the scientific method of understanding reality.
For example, you base a value of niggers on the studies done on their psychology, IQ levels and criminality rates.
You base your values on real, quantifiable, observable things. Not on what some jew in a desert 2000 years ago said, if that is what you mean by higher morals or fundamental truths.

There is some value in inheriting a system of morality through tradition, but for me it's more important to know -why- right is right and wrong is wrong, because then you can actually debate a liberal on their own ground and win, since they don't give a shit about the bible.

This is one of those cases where a comma is very important.

We must unite, all 2's together. Christians Pagans and Athiests alike for the good of Europe against the muslim invader.

Kek wills it

You just utterly contradicted yourself and you ask why people dislike atheists in a board that mostly follows the moral truths of the world

Tell me, if the universe is pointless and life itself is pointless, why even bother fighting for blood or kin? Why even bother preserving Europe? We're all specs of shit in a wide vast open cosmos.

The answer is, of course, that life isn't pointless. We're aren't just masses of carbon. We are above such things. The spiritual death of society starts with the spiritual death of the individual.

Europe died when atheism or at the very least, lack of true belief, took hold.

I don't care if you're pagan or Christian. I don't care if you just believe in something higher than yourself, if you fight for the memory of your ancestors, for your blood, for whatever you want.

Just believe in something worth it. Spirituality is essential to the völk.

And I'm not saying this to be a D&C, it's just genuinely what I think. I suggest you start soft and read something like Tolkien, perhaps even read into his personal views. He's a very easily digestible pill into these kinds of views. Follow that up with obligatory Ride The Tiger, and then read more esoteric and theological stuff.

Science is just natural philosophy.

Spirituality and morality are above the materialistic world. What you hold dear, yes, that changes.

Are you serious? Did he do something big I don't know about?

Also, Ron Paul isn't instantly associated with Christianity. While he is a libertarian figurehead, I don't really like him as an example of the Christian figurehead.

I like Constantine, Godfrey of Bouillon, Manfred Von Richtofen, Donald Trump, J.R.R. Tolkien, George Washington, and Andrew Jackson.

Because it makes me feel good and helps others, and helping others makes me feel good aswell. Also because the other guys (nogs, mudslimes, non-white spics, etc.) are unbearable in most cases so I'd love if they'd return to their own countries.

Because I love Europe and it's culture more than any other. It's that simple.

There is no why. It just is

Why is good good and evil evil? Because that is how things are. You look at a fundamentally good act, a just, moral act, and you recognize it as so. And that isn't even something that is that different from fundamentally good belief systems.

And mind you, most of these higher truths are pagan. Courage (especially in the face of defeat), virtue, sense of sacrifice. It's no coincidence that Christianity is the most like to paganism the desert religions came, because it took in most of those qualities as it was widespread. I don't consider it native to Europe, but it's an adopted child that learned to be true to it, unlike muzzies and the talmud kikes.

You find similar themes in Shinto and Buddhist, and several other eastern religions (again, Greek influence in Buddhism is no coincidence). Although those are also sprinkled with a cyclical approach to the world. I personally subscribe to the idea that the material world is fundamentally marred. Call it the original sin, call it human weakness, ragnarok, call it Morgoth, but we are destined to fall, but in that fall we find greater deeds of hopeless valor that we thus exalt.

An atheist, if confronted with that fact (assume for a second that the world is set to Ragnarok), would not fight, because there is no "reason" in it.

And the scientific method is fine. You can empirically view the material world and advance understanding, just never forget that there is something above that.

Why are niggers niggers? Yes, there's all the facts about IQs. But more importantly, because there are ultimately cowardly, craven barbarians who's only redeeming feature is worship and exalting of kin, something which basically every culture has.

No, I just liked him. He's a cool cat, teaches kids about their feelings and where crayons are made.

Also nobody else was even suggesting anything, just bitching about the list, so I added him as filler. You're the first to spot it, so congratulations.

I don't think being a paragon of your chosen religion is really necessary. Some of the traditional 9 Worthies are probably a member of their religion only as happenstance (like Caesar or King Arthur). They don't have to represent their own religion beyond simply being a member of it. It's about worthiness in general.

Seems like an opportunist, tbh fam

Excellent, I do like him.

Then you believe in something higher.

You feel a sense of worth that you can't explain with just reason. You find a higher beauty in European culture because European culture is essentially the one that has that set of higher values.

All that I care about is the preservation of the white race. If your religion is going to say that we can't kick the jews out of our society for whatever reason or that we need to import somalians then it can fuck right off.

I'm personally not a christian (any god who'd make jews his chosen race is observably less intelligent than I am) and think that "christian identity" is bullshit, but I have no problems working alongside christians if their heart is in the right place, and I fully acknowledge that christians have done a lot of good for our people. But all that matters now is the struggle for white supremacy.

I guess? The blood and kin part, yes. I wouldn't call my thoughts on science a "belief" though, or say it has much to do with atheism, but if that's the definition you're working off of I'd still say I'm an atheist. I don't want to shit up this thread with "Muh science" retardery, but even if I were Christian; if there is a God, I'd like to think He'd want us to explore the world He gave us thoroughly. Materialism can fuck off, science is just looking at shit.

for what purpose? there are almost none

probably the only way if you don't want atheism

modern atheism is a jewish invention, deism would be a better alternative

I'm not saying your thoughts on science are a belief. Apologies if that's the implication.

I'm saying you need to have something BESIDES that to be a healthy Man.

Up until the very recent times, even during the enlightenment, scientists believed in things higher than themselves. They were all multidisciplinary individuals and almost always philosophers of one type or another.

No

You do not solve Semitism by embracing it….you purge it - in all its various forms.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

WE ARE NOT FUCKING "PAGANS"

WE ARE NOT FUCKING "GOYS"

WE ARE A TRADITIONAL FAITH IN THE REAL CREATOR…. OUR REAL BLOOD

OUR REAL TRIBAL ANCESTOR GOD

STOP CALLING US PAGAN AND ATHEISTS: that would be a start

It's a bit too late for that. Pagan's common vernacular. I don't think anyone means it in an offensive way anymore.

Heck, nazi is an insult and people here use it all the time instead of national socialist or at least natsoc.

Maybe, but currently all the christian leaders appear to be sucking nigger and mudslime cock with a ferocity that almost matches their lust for young boys cocks.

So worthwhile Christians are who we are talking about and your lead seems less certain. How about we do the christian thing and not quibble whether I believe in Jesus the Lord or Jesus the man and go make the world a better place for our families and our children?

Perhaps, but I don't really see it as "something higher". Maybe it serves a function similar to the "something higher" that a religious man is devoted to though.

It really does.

Why do you think idealogues are so fervent? They've replaced piety and religious fervor with belief in a political ideal.

When in reality a political ideal, to me anyway, is only as good as it serves that higher moral truth.
Fascism is pretty up there, but it isn't the best.

Read it more as something not expressly material (like an emergent property, plan or teleological end).

If Science told you to be a faggot would you? Of course not. There is something higher (or along side or around and permeating your scientific understanding that prevents that kind of faggotry and hijacking.

That's… not the case.

Why live, why fight?
Well, from my perspective.: I'm a human being, I am alive because uncounted ancestors of mine decided to live. Through natural selection I now share that desire. Life or oblivion.
Life is more interesting, and isn't a cowards way out. My mind, my body, my self, everything demands life.

Why preserve my race?
Because my life is finite, but my genes are not. Procreation is will to power against what we are all subject to: death. My race itself is finite, because nothing lasts forever, but that it existed at all is worth it.

"Just because" … is not even a reason or a fundamental truth or a morality. It's nothing.
Why not just die? Why not just race mix?
Just because nigger. #YOLO

You need to look deeper and ask yourself why you have these fundamental moral truths and what purpose they serve in terms of your biological survivability and such.

I'm with you when it comes to conclusions, but we have arrived at the same place through methods that are not reconcilable. I need knowledge.

You're going full pagan courage on me bro.

Next you'll start talking about fighting the long defeat.

Well maybe not the atheists.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say absolutely not.

death before dishonour :^)

Gotta admit some pie is no pie arch heathen blood guy.

But those stories will be told by niggers if you lose.

Ah, well, I suppose you've got the right of it then. I only mean atheist in the sense that I don't believe in a deity.I think it's just the edgelords and nihilists in places like leddit that legitimately believe in -nothing-, which is a mental disease on par with faggotry.

Anyway, 10/10 would take back ancestral lands with.

No. Christianity is treason and all Christians will be killed on the day of the rope.

I'm gonna get shit on for this link, but it's a really good explanation of

The "long defeat"

thegospelcoalition.org/article/tolkien-and-the-long-defeat

It's essentially a mix of pagan courage and the Christian promise of retribution and vindication, which itself is a common theme amongst religions, even the cyclical ones.

Tolkien is REALLY good shit for Christians trying to find their pagan roots and pagans trying to find an answer too "can I forgive those cunts for the Saxons"

The religions, because of how Christianity was brought into the West, are more like each other than they know.

And here I am mixing Greco-Roman, Celtic and Germanic because there is a lot similarities there as well, although Greco-Roman is more based on "gods are assholes"

The Scientific Method would never tell me to be a faggot because that wouldn't make any sense.

(((Scientists))), not scientists, might try to though, and I'd know better than to listen.

NO!!!
I SAID NO!
FUCK OFF CHRISTIAN!

Now go take your jew pills, autist.

NO FUCK YOU JEW WORSHIPER. KILL THE JEW GOD — KILL THE TALMUD _ KILL THE TORAH! KILL THE BIBLE!

I think it has to happen.

We need less division and more cooperation.

Go get some coffee, Chaim.

You've spoken to me.

go back to lefty/pol/!

Christianity being a jewish poison meant to destroy the roman empire is not something that would really surprise me

but over the course of the past 2000 years, whites have reformed and changed what the religion is, much to the chagrin of the jews. To such an extent that now they wish to destroy christianity as well.

I have, and I've arrived at the fact that truth, the higher moral truth, is something that just is.

We are just part of creation and everything we make is subcreation, including myth. And myth is what captures the truth of creation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subcreation

Retarded may may. Go ask Ben Shapiro what he thinks of Christianity. It's glowingly positive

Holla Forums plz go

Don't listen to their words, look at their actions.

Does it really matter what Christianity began as?

As was said, Christianity has all but adopted the mythological, and thus moral, truths of the West. Neither the Jews nor the Muslims will ever have that distinction.

People often focus too much on the encouragement you see in Christianity of acts of kindness and pity, but forget that it also calls you to action of selfless valor, courage beyond hope and to raise to fight if needs be, and to fight your battles fairly as a man.

You don't get that from the muzzies or kikes, quite the opposite. Because their myths lack the fundamental truths.

ie, they're shit.

When he says something like this, I tend to listen.

The further you get from Catholicism and Orthodoxy the more you go back to the Levant roots of Christianity and distance yourself from the components that they took into the myth that thus made it European.

And I ain't hating on evangelicals, but if they recognize that flaw, they can find it in themselves to properly respect their ancestors again.

That's not essentially different from what I'm saying.

I'm saying we create meaning for ourselves, that purpose and value are intellectual/social constructs that serve our biological needs, at the core.

But these truths are based in objective reality: eating is good because my body demands nutrition, because it evolved to feel hunger when it needed nutrition, because my ancestors who never got hungry never ate and never got to procreate and therefore pass on their maladaptive genes.
Faggotry is wrong because it's the product of inadequate males trying to find sexual release in the wrong place, because it's a genetic dead-end, because it's hedonism rather than procreation, because it's a misdirection of the procreative instinct degenerating into a social bonding ritual.
And so on.

I'm saying you can base right or wrong on actual rational logical reasoning. If you are trying to persuade another person, particularly someone who is a liberal or is otherwise polluted by modern mythology, then you need to base your value system in what you both share: reality.
Reality is available to all. If you are just pointing out the real, rather than inventing it, then the other cannot deny it, because they will see it too - and once you point it out to them they will never be able to unsee it.

Truth is powerful, because it is undeniable.

well, thanks.

this turned into a good thread. actual co-operation and discussion for once. And it would never have happened without some turbo-autist spamming sage.

thank you as well, 3baab1 - t. intl

Hitler was a christian you retarded potato.

I really don't. I'll "fight" and actually fight if it comes to it but I don't need a guarantied win. Heck you could assure me I'll lose and I'd fight.

I don't really need to coddle or convince anyone. These are the moral truths of creation, and those who don't follow them were weak enough to give into Shadow, or the devil, or what have you. And they will not be remembered. The deeds we do in life are what lives on, beyond all doubt, and regardless of what you believe is after death, you must remember that.

And as for the "winners write the books", in Portugal we have a saying that roughly translate to

I think ultimately our disagreement lies in what makes the fundamental truths true.

I think it's a spirital/moral truth, obviously in my case due to creation being made by God.

You take the, what I unfortunately still consider a materialistic approach, that truth is truth due to empirical nature.

But that remains to explained, I feel, things such as good or evil, cannot be easily explained, not at their core, but empiricism.

Let's be real, we need courageous men to lead us to fight for our culture. We need to unite and set aside our differences and fucking fight like crazy motherfuckers. If you don't want to unite, then I hope you like your wife fucking niggers and killing your roots. We don't need weak people, WE need STRONG people!

I'm pagan btw

Can you even state what is strength?
Seriously, this is important as well. It is easy to say we need strong men, it's an entirely different manner to define strength in a positive way that doesn't devolve into just appeals to violence.

And mind you, I have nothing against appeals to violence when required. Current kebab invasion sure as hell needs righteous flames in my opinion. But it needs to come from a positive place.

He was a deist you newfag. Not as an identity but in practise.

Christianity is already dead. There is no vital force left in it. It is simply sterile and impotent moralism at this point, not even a real religion.

The same can be said of all western religions in this time of faithlessness, shadow and hedonism.

The change of the collective, the change of your kinsmen, of your nation, of the West, begins with individuals.

That is why Christianity is not the way. We need something new and virile, not a dead religion like Christianity or paganism. The religion of the blood.

So, Christianity and paganism then?

What would this new religion be?

Worship of ancestors? Because again, that's common of all religions and myths.

You can't force a new faith. It comes naturally. But it will emerge from common struggle.

No, it really will not. We will, once we find it again, default to our own myths, because they are the subcreation of the Europeans and the one that most approaches the creation itself.

You just said exactly the same thing I did. These myths are part of the racial soul. Christcuckoldry and so on are not important.

And, in fact, christcuckoldry is part of the Semitic soul. Only European philosophy translated it in a way that spoke to Europeans. But once that philosophy was discarded and people began to read the Bible, that is when Christianity as a Semitic ideal reasserted itself.

I actually read his writings and private conversations unlike some faggot user that thinks 1920s propaganda to appease the church that was against him really applies to man himself.

The Fall of Western Man

-Traditionalism————————————————Liberalism-
Christianity → Deism → Agnosticism → Atheism → Nihilism

To an extent, we should, and easily can.
But like says, we can't be Naive. This is only so far as we've cleaned up and destroyed our mutual enemies. After that, we will not remain allies, or at the very least, we shall not co-exist in the same area. But Nationalism, as always, shall come first and foremost, and the parts that make this up, be they pagan or christian, theist or atheist, must be set aside for the time.

These principals seem contradictory to me. You have people born with a sufficient predilection for degenerate behavior despite being raised in an environment that actively suppresses it. Then you effectively FORCE them to reproduce when their genes are clearly defective.
Why?
I mean sexual deviancy generally speaking makes those who indulge in it effectively sterile. That is why it is a defect. …and sterilizing defectives is your solution to all other defects, except for the defects that cause low fertility. Those defects you try to breed INTO the next generation.

Allowing but discouraging degenerate behavior allows defective genes to weed themselves out (see definition of the word "degenerate"), and you might get some short term use out of them as a bonus. This might be a short term weakness depending on how wide spread the problem is, but that can be overcome by simply having more children and in the long term it will help ensure no one has to deal with a degenerate nature.

No?

Virtues worth Extolling: Wisdom, honestly, the search for truth. Strength of will, battling against overwhelming odds (successful or not). The spirit of exploration.

Deists:

Adolf Hitler
Thomas Jefferson
Marcus Aurelius

Atheists:

Benito Mussolini
Voltaire
Epicurus

Christians:

Ron Paul
Stonewall Jackson
Hernan Cortes

Pagans:

Erik the Red
Arminius
King Leonidas I

The biggest issue Christianity has is its opposition to eugenics, sterilization, & abortion. Read through the comments to this article : radixjournal.com/journal/2016/4/8/the-pro-life-temptation . Christians clearly throw all reason out the window when it comes to their pet issues, they are getting ravaged in the debate here and resort to hindbrain screeching. Eugenics is absolutely necessary to white identitarianism, it is the only way to survive, I'm not a materialist, I'm a Pagan but with a grip on the dire nature of current demographic competition. When within their own communities Christials will speak out passionately against family planning in the third world. Nothing endangers the future of European peoples like the coming negro century.

We already work together and are part of the same communities, the issue is Christians continuously try to make Rightist movements about the restoration of their faith, not the restoration of order & inequality. Of course this is not ubiquitous but there is obviously an asymmetry of goals. Ultimately, the Right needs to become more doctrinally pure, Christianity inhibits that. They also spend a lot of time that could be researching other issues on ridiculous theological minutiae.

I am not hopeful confessional relations will improve, they have only been getting worse in the three years I have been around. Peace is required but it is only temporary, the hate & division is insurmountable, both sides squarely blame the other for the successes of the Left & of modernity. We must do whatever is within out power to avoid fratricidal conflict before we can get a solid grip on power. I have no doubt Pagan & Christian Rightists will kill each other en masse in this century, but let it be 2080 not 2035.

Oh fuck off with that nonsense. If you want to get Christians on-side, then use passages from the Bible itself. Show them that the kikes are the very Synagogue of Satan the Bible was forewarning.

Rubbish. Christian Rightists are the ones who've been kind enough to let pagans and atheists live and voice their opinions, and the thanks they've been given is to have been ridiculed and marginalized, while new generations have been taught jewish race-mixing propaganda and progressivism instead of traditional values.

If you want cultural unity, you have to do so under a traditionalist Christian identity. There's no other choice that could feasibly work. Look at Hungary and Poland. Then look at the most 'secular' European countries by comparison. What difference do you notice?

united we conquer
divided we fall

as a Christian I'm perfectly willing to work with others - from what I've seen most of the hate comes from pagans and atheists not christians

No, Christianity is the Way. Everything else is lies and leads to eternal doom.

How about the celebration of the solstice (midsummer) and the equinox (Yule, appropriated by christcucks, kikes, and niggers as Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa)? How about Samhain ("Halloween") or Ostara ("Easter")? You're like the SJW scum who claim Europe has no culture. Thank god the sandniggers came and enriched us :^)

Oh, you're just a shill…

Anyway, Christianity it's more or less dead here in Norway, and good riddance. Other European nations can worship the king of kikes if the want, as long as they don't bother us with it.

Look, I can continue explaining this again and again and you Christians fail to listen again and again.

But not everyone here falls in those categories.

Keep fighting ghosts.

Cultural unity, by abandoning racial unity.

Do you really think that Christianity will turn blacks and arabs into whites?

No but it'll make most of them either go rabid of leave. The culture of pure race doctrine is a minority itself, and one that doesn't gel with traditional values unless you go full Deuteronomy.

Do you seriously think white people as a collective in Europe will band together and fight to exile all black and arabic people purely for the sake of racial purity after so many of them have been pumped full of multicultural ideology? You're dreaming. A cultureless nation is incapable of defending itself, because it doesn't even know what it really stands for.

Absolutely yes, religion should be a personal thing, I was an atheist my whole life, later came closer to buddhism, but still like Holla Forums christfags better than all my
friends, especially when they say this after believing in bullshit like market or economy not being a made up game by jews

and by made up I mean that it is a game of monopoly with jews controlling the rules, not that jews created market or economy

Yes. That what Holla Forums was about before the yids went full DnC.

Ofc not. Yids only destroy, never create.

The problem with atheism though is that, as that fedoranon said , it doesn't have an inherent ethos which make it more vulnerable to moral relativism which is the slippery slope that leads into all those liberal cancers. This becomes almost a certainty at the collective scale if you take in account that human mind craves for spiritualism and sense of identity and belonging.

That is nihilism, not atheism.

And that is empiricism.

Atheism is merely a lack of belief in a god or gods.

This

WTF are you talking about, faggot? Christians are one of the most ideologically intolerant groups in history. Pretty much everyone who does not subscribe to an Abrahamic religion is more tolerant.

Go have nigger babies, you Jew-loving faggot.

You need to be in the group before you can be infighting, user.

We should stop duscussing on Holla Forums, It's an intense shilling point.

Fuck, I meant discussing religion.

Religion intersects with politics constantly. Are you really saying we shouldn't discuss Judaism, Christianity, and Islam?

Nice save. However, I disagree.
Shills here have to learn if they are to challenge us.

When they learn, they have a risk of getting redpilled themselves. I have learned plenty of ancient Europe via the pagans here.

Funny thing, that is also the separative factor between God and Satan.

You're talking to someone on Holla Forums, and you assume that of all things?

Whatever bullshit 'LatestTalmudApprovedEditionOfTheBible-based' morally theraputic deistic LGBTAIBBQ-friendly crap is being preached in churches, is NOT Christianity. Those cucks don't believe in God. They believe in Equality.

When I say Christianity I'm talking about KJV. I'm talking about Pope Urban 2. I'm talking about 2 John. I'm talking about reclaiming the belief system that Europe conquered and built the world with, as a cornerstone of national pride.

Do not forget the personal aspect of it. The balance of humility and pride, the cultivation of self control, the seeking of truth (and finding it); Logos is the Truth, the Way, the Life.

Huh. That's the exact picture I was looking for before. Thanks, user!

I should be more careful using the word 'pride' like that. but I assume it still made sense in that context.

You're right though. The cultivation of humility and self-control is what allows justifiable anger to exist.

No, why would it, magic doesn't exist!

Destroying your race is now traditional?

What the hell are you smoking?

No, they will do so, because their very survival is at stake.

But that is what you stand for, destroying the racial foundations though christianity, will destroy it's culture, because culture is an expression of race.

Curse you Christians, what are you doing here!! You are just bolshevists who want us to racemix!

Everytime a Christian speaks, he attacks race and promotes racemixing!

This. Right-wing "extremism" is on the rise all over Europe, no thanks to the kike- worshippers, who are always preaching acceptance and inclusiveness.

I never promoted racemixing. Please stop making imaginary enemies where none exist. It's getting tiresome to constantly be accused of things I never did.

That's my concern. Survival of individuals, families and small communities is all well and good, but you need the survival of a state in the long term. I hope the right-wing pushback is as big of a deal as you seem to think it has the capability of being.

Oh really, then why do you talk about religion and culture and not race.

Are you under the impression that both don't need race?

Not me, the other user.

We will achieve nothing with Christianity, because Christianity is by it's very nature, not racial, or else it would simply be called racialism.

The real question is whether Holla Forums can survive all these intl/freech d&c shill threads

We have since the jidf first targeted us. Why should now be any different?

Christianity has been the predominant culture of the white race when it has been at its most patriotic, at its most racist, and at its most successful.

White nations who have collectively turned away from Christian tradition and doctrine are the ones who have become the most cucked.

I've arguably been ignoring race, but that's because it's the cultural death of white people which is quickly leading to their ruin. If you believe in Equality then you believe in the death of the white race. If you truly believe in God then you can call out people who believe in Equality as the heretics that they are. It's a very simple and straightforward way of combating a complex and multifaceted problem.

This is an excellent fucking post and everybody should read it.

Posted something relevant in the other thread just before autism hit max levels.

I have been struggling with religion for a long time mainly because of the degenaration of Christianity and the difficulty to come into into contact with pagan religions. Pics related is what helped me get out of it.

What we are fighting now is way beyond religion.

If you are a rational person who realizes the extent of the situation we are in would see that religion is only secondary now.

White people are being wiped off the face of this earth, as if that wasn't enough, a race full of parasites wants to enslave the rest that stay so that their "Messiah" can come and rule over the world.

If you realize that white genocide is the reason for every single thing these bastards have done then you see that it doesn't matter if Jesus will come to save us or Thor.

If you still believe that "GOD/ODIN/NOTHING will save you, you should go back to your church, LARP, or fedora store and stay there so that you wont stand in the way of the greatest fight in human history

WHITE PEOPLE UNITE

Can certain Christians, pagans and atheists unite together? Absolutely. How many of them is the question. As an atheist, I know that most atheists will be the enemy.

Pagans are hard to guess, as there are a lot of shitty feminists and a few beta males, but I'd say a majority of male pagans and a few female pagans could probably be convinced to our side pretty easily if they aren't with us already. Probably a good half of pagans may be alright.

Christians probably won't be a majority of them on our side, but they are the biggest of the three groups and there are still a huge number of good people within their ranks. Their biggest strength and weakness will be their devotion to their religious beliefs above our cause.

Majority on places like Holla Forums, but not outside the Internet. Majority of pagans are Wicca tier..

Whatever you are, majority of people carrying your flags will be on enemy camp. The good news? They are weak and slaves.

Ironically, this also includes Nazi flags, as skinheads will ally with juden. Examples: Azov.

Bullshit. Did you forget that all are one in Christ? Christianity divides people who are naturally united (which is what Jesus was talking about when he said he came bringing a sword), and attempts to unite people across ethnic boundaries.

Just don't be blind to things that frequently come along with atheism. Just because atheism is a very specific belief doesn't mean that there aren't strong trends with what most atheists also additionally believe in.

Something is always needed to fill an empty space in a human. For many atheists, god gets replaced by crushing nihilism or, perhaps even worse, by a elevation of the secular state.

Yes.
If they were unable to unite, Holla Forums wouldn't exist in it's current form.

Many of the more based Catholics can be rallied to the cause with a quick history lesson from Urban 2. Orthodox seem to be quite nationalistic already. Protestants who are very Bible-oriented won't be hard to convince thanks to books like 2 John, and more importantly the inevitable red-pilling that comes from the history lessons given in the OT.

Christ, not Equality. Equality is a false god. Allah is a false god. Purge/exile those two groups and you'll have a prosperous, based, and happy nation.

You could be right, I just don't know of that many male pagans outside of circles like this. Most other male pagans I do know of are weak males floating around female wiccan circles.

I don't consider new agey men who don't even understand what they believe in to be pagans, but if you lump them in then yeah the numbers go up.

Everyone forgets how many christian values are actually from pagan creeds.

All are one in Christ = don't differentiate between people = all people are equal.

christ was calling for equality though. your religion is universalist- why do you think there are so many non-white churches?
then you might as well not side with pagans considering they worship LOTS of "false gods"

You nigger

Oh, whatever. Go ahead and stay divided against each other and fall apart and get overrun by Muslims then. I'm not from your country, so it doesn't affect me.

I do want to help, but you're standing against your own culture, and the only thing that has a snowball's chance in hell of replacing it is Islam.

i never said i wouldn't unite with christians. but after all muslims and kikes are removed from europe, you either move to the middle east with them (because that's where your religion came from), or renounce your stick-yid worship.

Christianity is not a culture, it's a religion.

There we have it folks. The Christcuck once again admitting his opposition to racial purity.

Why don't you faggots realize you aren't Holla Forums and fuck off already? We have no room for Christcucks and your interracial breeding ground of a religion.

fuck i meant all arabs in general.

ok OP, in order to unite those three you need to have a reason.

The destruction of the white schools of thought are a good reason.

But, the question remains afterwards, what is there to do. All three of them advocate a certain social order, based on faith and believe ( even atheism), and unfortunately all three are at each others throats.

So i wonder, if it's possible to coalesce these three and transform them in demythologized versions of them, basically deism. The tales and myths, interpreted not as de facto facts but metaphors for human interaction.

Why does the wind move?
Oh wait, it just is, there is no why sorry.

People don't need to cuck themselves to the moshiach of the Jews to resist invasion you dumb faggot. Czechs are mostly atheist and are putting up a fight. Estonia is almost entirely atheist and tells them to fuck off. Meanwhile France is mostly Christian and one of the most cucked places on earth.

There is not even a correlation between Christianity and resisting invasion.

So you're an Amerilard then? Then it makes sense that you don't know shit about anything, since you don't even have a real nationality.

Sure, but if you acknowledge that atheism need not be materialist/empiricist/nihilist, then at least you are not indulging in guilt by association.

That type of argument has been used against us constantly, that we automatically want to go on shooting sprees, kill all non-whites, and put Jews in gas chambers.

I'm late to the party, but hey, they can: I'm an Atheist, and I'm fine with both, and here's why.

Old societies were built on Pagan values and beliefs, which covered all aspects of human life and activity. Christianism came, but it wasn't very good: too recent, too much of an empty shell, only covered belief in the afterlife, and a few values, mostly a code of conduct, but none of the countless aspects Paganism covered. The two met halfway, which led to Catholicism; others would rather say that Christianism itself is just an offshoot of European Paganism in the first place, but the point remains the same: the two retain the same values.

Atheism is the same thing. Oh no I don't believe in god nor gods, I don't believe in the afterlife, I don't care about all those things. But beyond the belief, there are values. I certainly care about those values, whatever their origin is. You are more right than you think when you say this:
Indeed, beliefs are just one thing, but they come and go; values are the common core we share, and they remained mostly unchanged throughout history.

I'm an atheist, but I'll keep celebrating spring as the renaissance of nature, as the coming of warmer, longer days, as the most prosperous time of the day- some will celebrate Easter, the renaissance of the Christ, others will call it Elaris Alba or Ostara, and celebrate the renewal of life. And as summer ends, I'll gather with my family and friends to renew our solidarity and prepare to face the harsh winter that comes, and spend good times together, what others will celebrate as All Hallows and Christmas, and others as 'Eluetias Alba, Samhain, Sol Invictus and Artuana Alba''. Those are just a handful of examples about holidays, but that applies to everything else: family values, work and art, men and women…

Granted, I'm not your average atheist, I remain a traditionalist, precisely because I realize how important those values are. The mistake most Atheists make when they turn away from religion is to reject everything associated with it, and as such, they turn away from its values, and end up as homosexuals, as sexually promiscuous people who disregard family values, on wellfare because they don't care to be a dead weight for their own society, as "open borders" retards who'd welcome anyone but their own…

Because I don't care what anyone believes, as long as they share my values. They're what made Europe so great at many points in history, while people turning away from it led to each and every downfall. We are already united, we just need to realize this common strength, and keep it intact for those values have come under violent attack by degenerates, who mostly rely on words like homogenization, equality, freedom, tolerance, and plenty other values taken from us and whose meaning was twisted.

Learn what those values are, and teach people the proper meaning of the words that represent them.

Christian orthodox turned agnostic turned atheist (and ill never ever change from atheism now, though i wish i could)
SJWs are cancer and the left should be exterminated
However religious people hate atheists more than anything else on this planet

Would i work with religious people? I believe in live and let live so i would work with anyone who has the same attitude
Would christians work with me? No. Maybe 0.05% of them would

Very little in Christianity has enough literary or symbolic weight to be mythical. You pretty much have to believe their religion to give a shit about a kid being born in a manger and wise men coming to visit him. This isn't the Iliad or Gilgamesh.

By contrast, much of the Old Testament does have the stuff of myth, usually borrowed from elsewhere and not enhanced by the borrowing.

Christianity have the myth of Christ. It's the myth of a simple man going against the establishment.
And as for the OT and NT, they have a relation.

And it's no coincidence that people drew parallels between the Christ myth and other myths, because they try to explain periods of transitions, of chaos and huge danger, but where humanity managed to overcome.

Gilgamesh and Christ have a parallel when it comes to the discussion of immortality.

That's barely a fucking myth.

He revolted, got his ass crucified, got resurrected and fucked off somewhere.

The only mythical part is the resurrection, but Christ didn't do anything useful after he's resurrected either.

It's almost strange this guy is somehow more popular than Hercules or Thor.

idea for propaganda pic but i am shit at art so somebody make it

Cross at bottom of pic centered

Darwin fish at top right

Black sun/ Mjölnir at top left

Windmill of Friendship in Center of pic with 'EVROPA' Written

Then we post it everytime someone brings up religion

He was killed because of the things he did before not after.

And he is more famous than Hercules and Thor because as I said he was an outsider and still defeated them, while Hercules and Thor weren't outsiders.

It's better to compare Christ to Prometeus or Loki.

There isn't even any metaphysics in the bible. All the theology and metaphysics of Christianity came from paganism/philosophy anyway.

Jesus was a jew like the rest of them, he wasn't an outsider.

And no, he chose to submit himself to be killed, nigga didn't even die in battle.

Prometheus brought fire to the world, what did Christ do? Saving everyone from an original sin, which is nonsensical?

Just because he went to Passover doesn't mean he was a Jew :^)

Yeah, he went through a jewish cunt.

The guy reproduced through their mother.

God was dumb.

Do you also think Hillary Clinton is an outsider? She is a woman, after all.

It's the first line in Matthew that he was Jewish.

So true.

Far from the endless discussions about varied aspects of belief, it is indeed time people realize there's more to it, things that transcend all those rituals, stories and prophets.

It's not harder than that, if we are to focus on the common points, that's all there is to it.

Even among kikes there is a hierarchy.

And the kikes at the top where jewing the ones on the bottom. The Romans kept the kikes in check, but they were seeking ways to subvert the dominance the kike way, and it only led to unnecessary blood shed.

Christ taught peace, even peace to the Ceaser so why was he killed?

As you said Prometheus brought fire to the world, a good thing, so why was he punished?

Why were they both punished?

Prometheus didn't obey the laws of the gods, which is why he was punished.

Jesus was just a dumb faggot.

And Caesar didn't need to be taught peace, especially from a semitic sandnigger.

Yeshua died because he led a peaceful revolt?

Top lel

Good observation, do you know when the idea of Christ = God came to be seen as dominant?

Yeah, I was making a joke. There are a lot of Christcucks on Holla Forums who try to get over the cognitive dissonance of worshipping a kike by making nonsensical rationalization for why he wasn't really a Jew.

So a guy preaches obedience and get's the same treatment as a guy who doesn't.

Only because he was a faggot

wew lad

I don't care in the slightest. I don't have an interest in your holy book or beliefs other than the historical and psychological. I'm sure you could find ways of interpreting the Bible so that it sounds like a modified Ben Garrison cartoon, but the way that it has actually been interpreted and impacted millions of people over the centuries is what matters.

Sorry friend, missed the sarcasm. :-)

I've seen them do that, it's insane. Something about different tribes or other bullshit.

no, the guy taught universalism. he was just a usual kike that got himself killed.
jesus was a liberal faggot.

what people are trying to say when jesus was not a jew is that if he was alive today he would not be called a jew. He would be a palestinian. It's like this, imagine in the year 3000 shitposters are arguing on an imageboard about enoch powell. Now all the brits in the year 3000 are enriched yet they are british. Communists are saying Enoch powell is british therefore brits are fascist racists. Now the brits from the year 3000 who share genetical stock yet have totally different values and probably look very different are trying to argue that Enoch powell is not british and they quote some newspaper that says he was like you just quoted the new testament.

I have heard that argument, but Jesus was not some guy who happened to be born in the Levant, he was a descendant of Abraham.

From the link I shared earlier

maybe King Redbad for the third pagan

From the perspective of the Gods, Prometheus was a traitor.

For humanity, he was a blessing.

Jesus shit was inconsequential either ways.

That would totally mean something to me if I where a Jew.

Hebrew - Jew - Arab - Palestinian - Syrian - Muslim - Samaritan - Israeli - Nazarene

WHATS THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE!!!

There are no pagans on Holla Forums. Just fedoras and other fedoras LARPing.

well, yes.
it depends on what we fight for.
if we fight to secure the existence of our people and a future for our children, then that's that.
you fuckers can bicker about the finer details on the side.

you don't understand politics or influence even in the slightest, do you…

Oh I don't deny that, I'm just saying its intellectually dishonest to associate the 2000 year old definition with the modern definition. It would be like calling italians Romans or talking about ancient greece and thinking it is applicable to modern greeks.

Pagans lost to Semites long time ago, go home pagans.

Semites lost to Modernist a few centuries ago, go home semites.

fascism is a fucking economic model

go back to from whence you came

Thanks for playing, tip tappers.

But his DNA probably had some mutation that could resist the madness caused by shiny shekels. This allowed him to think more clearly. Unfortunately the resulting philosophy was indigestible to most of his genetically unprivileged neighbors.

I do, from the bloody beginning. It was right there at the earliest days in Christianity.\

Impressive digits, but incorrect. Fascism is a lot more than that. Economics is secondary in fascism. Above all, fascism is about living a virile existence.

That's bullshit user. While communists were preaching class warfare, Fascists and NS were championing class cooperation. Leftists fear Fascism and NS because they promote unity while all their power can only come from divisiveness.

There are other ways.

Christianity → Atheism → Agnosticism → Deism

ANYONE WHO ISN'T EXACTLY THE SAME AS ME IN EVERY WAY CANNOT BE THE SAME AS ME IN ANY WAY!
IF YOU DIFFER FROM ME IN ONE WAY, YOU DIFFER FROM ME IN EVERY WAY!
drive that wedge balls deep nnnng~
IT ISN'T ABOUT WHITE GENOCIDE ANYMORE, IT'S ABOUT YOUR WAIFU BEING SHIT!
glorious cooption /rubs_hands

you fuckers know how d&c works by now, i hope.

pretty much, i think.
i believe fascism is essentially virtue theory applied socially.
that is to say: what qualities make a good human? what normative theory forms a good human? now, what normative theory forms a good society?

Jesus was a liberal jew, he was an useful idiot propaganda piece to make people accept jews into other communities (after all, all are one in Christ), while the jews reject his liberal ass and keep their close-knit community.

Pagans and Atheists can unite, but I will never unite with kike worshiping Christcucks and if they follow their religion truthfully, neither can they unite with anyone but Christcucks.

I'm not even christian and I know that's bullshit.

He was an anarchist who encouraged living by the golden rule rather than advice from rabbis.

History has shown so.

And like all anarchist, he submitted to authority in the end.

no, it isn't. jesus was a proto-(cultural-)marxist.

Wrong again. He chose death over submission.

Third Christian shoud be Isabella of Castille

prove to me that acting towards the conservation of white people and holding christian beliefs contradict eachother.

Shown what? If you are talking about how cucked current Christians are, that doesn't mean shit because his teachings were corrupted by Protestantism and Catholicism.

because christian teachings are universalist.

you're right, he preached slave morality, which might actually be worse.

Enjoy hell

what the fuck are you even saying?

No Paul taught universalism.

You can't be a racialist or a Christian.

Christ and every church, including the two that created Christianity when they were one, both say anyone can be a Christian no matter what race and once you are a Christian, you are all one with Christ. You are part of his body. You are all one people, one being.

You god damn idiot Christians on Holla Forums reject this because deep inside you reject Christian but you're too afraid of the Jewish myth of Gehenna, the true name of "Hell." Hell is a Germanic underworld the Christians took the name from.

biblehub.com/greek/1067.htm

enjoy still being scared by jewish fairytales in the current year.

He chose to be executed.

He submitted himself to death.

Hell might as well not exist for non-christian.

It's hard to not be cucks when the original creator of the religion is a cuck.

Suicide by cop (Roman guards).

wtf is this shit?

No.

But they can all be part of the white culture.

The very root of that class cooperation in opposition to class warfare in the forms of revolutionary liberalism and communism stems from the Christian German Romantics, drawing from a vision of medieval corporatism. Novalis' Christendom oder Europa, Adam Muller's economic writings and Othmar Spann (a Catholic Thomist with direct relation to the Reich) branch off from this.

Really wish this book was cheaper:
amazon.com/Conservative-Millenarians-Romantic-Experience-Bavaria/dp/0823209822

the fuck are you talking about fam

LOL

bible translations and inspiration aren't to be trusted. Check out the gospel of Thomas and you might change your mind, relatively short.

he just didnt try to stop himself being executed, wasn't suicide and you know it

what the fuck are you trying to say, nigger?

a really terrible strawman.

With your fucking logic, if I step in front of a train, I know I'm going to die, and I don't stop it, I didn't commit suicide because Jesus didn't try to stop himself being executed.

Never stop posting dumb fucking Christcucks.

i don't think that word means what you think it means.
either that or you don't even understand the argument that was presented.

what's being argued is that if non-white people do something or believe something that white people should not do that thing.

christianity can be practiced by non-whites on one side of the earth and also practiced by whites on the other side of the world.

i hope newfags are getting a good education on d&c from this thread because that's the only merit it has.

Checked trips. There's no choice. If there is infighting, as D&C shills try to exploit, our productivity will drop to unsustainable levels.

His other option was to be a good rabbi. You disagree with Jesus' choice?

You're magically all one with Christ. There is no difference in race.

EVERY FUCKING CHURCH FOR 2000 YEARS AGREES WITH THIS

IT IS ONLY YOU FUCKING IDIOTS ON Holla Forums AND STORMFRONT THAT DISAGREE

exactly, the counter is to remind ourselves of our mutual interests, so the wedge can not be driven through it as it clearly is in this thread.
ironing out conflicts of interest is an aside.

good practice thread for newfags though.

triggered!

In basic training, a black member of my squad did just this, intending to remove himself from the Service. He succeeded in going to a military hospital, at least. We never saw him again.

still not incompatible with any measure that preserves white ethnicities.
i'm still waiting for some contradiction.

i meant that you are completely misrepresenting his argument.

he's claiming that you can't be christian and racialist.
your distortion of his claim is that whites shouldn't do anything blacks do.
i have no idea how you even got there.

You are the contradiction you dumb fuck. Ignore the church and the bible. That is what you Christians of Holla Forums do. You have to lie to yourselves to justify your Jewish based faith. You're fucking traitors that follow a foreign semitic religion that says your traditions must be destroyed for the almighty Jew, all because some Jewish men from the desert of the middle east wrote it in stories 2000 years ago.

Scandinavian Pagan atheist here. Many pagans here are completely atheistic but cherishes the traditions and values of Asatru. We also acknowledge the purpose that the christian church has had here in order to unite, educate, and bring news our people for hundreds of years.
I'm on board with an alliance with anyone that doesn't forcefully tries to impose their own values to others children.
If you love Kike on a stick, Shia Mudbeard, 1st Kike, your fedora, or fucking KEK. It really doesn't matter to me as long as you keep your values to yourself, and fight anyone/anything that tries to hurt children, women, and elderly, and pets. Innocents in general.

How progressive and egalitarian of you. You're defiantly not from /r/asatru.

I'm not, I despise reddit. It's just shit me and my friends shittalk about. We have many secular friends from many different religions that are equally angry as shit about what islamists are trying to do. Especially Kurdic mudbeards.

Good story, you chill and have Islamic bros. Totally Holla Forums bro.

Fuck, I'm tired.
I meant to say
Kurdic shia mudbeards are amongst the people whom are the most angry about islamists fucking over the west. Because they've been royally fucked over by them before.

and yet, mudbeards are welcome as long as they keep their values to themselves. because that totally not gonna change once there is enough of them.

No thanks, pagans are okay though.

there is a race war happening van we (whites) are losing you nigger lover.

Fuck no, they're not welcome. They're tolerated if they keep their shit to themselves and contribute to our society with tax money. Kurds and a few Iranians have done so. The rest are nigger tier that leaches of systems whilst trying to impose sharia. Those people should get drowned in the Atlantic unless they willingly go back.

Christians and Pagans share 90% of the same mentality.

Atheists are very different, though.

in what sense?
any measure that would preserve or even promote population growth including anti-miscegenation do not contradict any christian belief. it is all compatible.
even if anti-miscegenation is incompatible, other measures of preserving and promoting population growth growth of whites are not incompatible with their beliefs.
white people are not obliged to breed with non-whites just because they're christian.
if miscegenation produces unhealthy offspring, christians would be obliged not to despite being "one in christ".

isn't even necessary for white genocide. and how are you gonna argue for "white countries for white people", if christianity teaches you to see all people as the same?

they're same in spirit, but not physically. that would be ridiculous.

We disprove universalism.

the bible says one body, "christian"

Does everyone at least agree that if you are of the West, you should be reading the foundational texts of the West, including the Old Testament, the New Testament, St. Augustine, Dante, Milton, and all the rest? Likewise, as a Christian I want every English-speaking Christian to know Beowulf inside and out, and knowledge of the Eddas and of Indo-European religion before that is quite valuable. If we agree on what to study, that is a good first step towards being more than just political allies of convenience.

What kind of theological issues do you think Christians have with eugenics? Christians who are anti-eugenics are no different than those who are pro-open borders: they may use fuzzy beatific language but it's just cultural marxism.

On abortion, the nonnegotiable point is that a fetus is an immature human being and when you slash him into bits so that you can get him out of the womb without inconveniencing the mother, you're killing him. That said, I don't see that as an obstacle to aborting black babies.

"jew" refers to followers of a medieval religion whose scriptures are the Old Testament ("Torah"), the Talmud, and the Midrash. They grew out of a sect of Hebrews in Judaea called the Pharisees. Jesus spoke Aramaic, lived in Galilee rather than Judaea, and despised the Pharisees. Whether he was a "jew" or not is a matter of semantics, but generally people use it to obscure rather than to clarify.

This is the basic problem with pagans; beyond being a false religion, they mostly are happy to admit it's a false religion. The idea that you would pretend to believe in Thor because hitting giants with hammers sounds rad is just as poz'd as thinking you should let in millions of foreigners because you think kebab tastes good.

I agree with this (and I don't think Christians have any biblical grounds to condemn miscegenation, although they do have grounds to condemn people for letting their tribe die out), but there is one issue on which most Christians follow a non-scriptural line: polygamy. It's pretty clear that St. Paul contemplated polygamy as acceptable for the early Christians, and Luther and Zwingli agreed, but it's just a non-starter for 99% of Christians.

Have you ever read the Bible? It's all about clans, bloodlines, and families. The offer to save repentant sinners is the same for all people. Otherwise, the Bible is highly attuned to even tiny differences in ethnicity.

Niggers. 99.9% of mudbeards should get gassed. the remaining are secular to varying degrees. Amongst these are some Kurds and some Iranians.
Pic related, Kurds that shouldn't be gassed, but should keep to themselves in the middle-east.

so if i say there is neither african nor european, they are both one in christ, how do you argue against african christians moving to europe?

I don't know if i'm the only one here, but i'm definitely not atheistic. In fact, i'm even more spiritual now as a pagan than when i was a christian.

Instead of focusing on our differences, how about our similarities?

Yes, we might consider our belief or lack of thereof as the best choice, but that's it, choice, we all chose different paths in life, but all in this board did choose to support our own race, our people, we are willing to put aside our differences and work together for the goal of the survival of our race, and that should overcome every and any difference that is put in between us.

Not ALL Christians might be on our side, not ALL pagans might be on our side, not ALL atheists are on our side. But those who are on our side are who matter.

so that means perfectly distinct physical entities are literally one because they're christian? it means thou shalt fuck niggers? i don't think so.
i think it means that the will of those distinct people are one (that one body directed by christian will moves in unison): thou shalt not be niggers.

Is Buddhism a false religion?
Buddha fought demons, do buddhists believe that he literally kicked demon ass?
Nordic paganism is just bed time stories with morals and values.
Go ahead and believe in your kike of choice, whatever, but don't smear your shit everywhere and be high and mighty about it.

Me too, but being spiritual ≠ believing in an omnipotent invisible being
I'm not saying all pagans, just the ones I've personally talked with.

This. The less divided we are, the easier time we'll have with beating our common enemy

you've made no attempt to understand modern paganism, have you? the ones who are atheistic don't claim to believe anything. they focus on values and tradition. these things are still alive and well in parts of europe, despite the attempts by kikes and (((christians))) to stamp them out, and the harder you try to make us completely forget, the harder i will fight to make people remember.

it depends on the justification for them to move to europe.
christians can also opt to send aid in order to avoid immigration. i'm talking about actual sustainable "teach a man to fish" aid, or military intervention type aid.

This guy gets it

i said miscegenation has nothing to do with it, and asked a simple, straightforward question.

that's agnosticism.
atheism is the proposition that it is not the case that god exists. it's the negation of theism.
if that's not the case, then what term is the negation of the proposition that god exists?

I don't see why not.

i don't care.

You still don't get it.
You can believe in the morals and teachings of Jesus yet not believe in God.
You can understand the morals and teachings of pagan stories yet not believe that they actually happened.

Call it what you will, religious, traditionalist, neo-atheistic, etc etc

Yes, Buddhism is a false religion. It's such a kike thing to get prickly when you realize other people think believing a true religion matters.

semantics semantics

With atheism they mean atheism for the masses. In short they mean nihilism and euphoric atheism+ guys (Yes those existed back then and they called themselfs socialists and populated the various european colleges). If you are an atheist but you have faith in the Volk, then you are a man of faith.

I simply wish to live the type of life where my ancestors will be smiling down upon me.
Can you say the same?

Aight nig. There's no point in trying to argue with you as you don't bring any arguments at all yet reject any sort of view that differs from your own. G'night

yeah, ok. so what are you suggesting?

yes. is there something that would make you think otherwise?

Bickering about religion only serves to divide.
Especially on Holla Forums

We need to inject all positive values into politics and culture.

I've yet to see much evidence that people here really believe in Christianity. They pretend to believe in this all-powerful God who apparently couldn't even get a fair reading of his book for close to 2000 years.

When you say "I'm a pagan", but you are atheistic, the attitude you are putting forward treats religious faith as some kind of make-believe game. Your ancestors didn't understand their gods that way. You can call it "pretending to believe" or something else, the semantics don't matter.

All of my this.

We are already unified, we don't need anything else. Those that claim we're so different and opposed to each other are either quite ignorant or simply try to stir shit.

Fucking traditions, values, morals and cultures are what we need to safekeep and defend from degenerates. If anything, we need to list all those things we agree on and make it into the White Master Race Sacred Texts.

Reading Evola has never been so relevant.

it's not semantics. you're saying they pretend to have religious beliefs, i say they don't. that's not arguing semantics, it's two contradictory statements. i'm saying that their belief isn't religious, but a belief in european values and traditions. and when i ask what you are suggesting, i'm asking what you think they should replace it with? should they give up on all this, and adopt christian values instead? pretend to believe in yahweh? what?

In the way that rival tribes formed alliances in times of great need, we must put aside ALL differences until our race is secured.
WE MUST

Sure you can, what is Bolshevism?

Sure you can, what is Stoicism?

Enjoy new heavenly Jerusalem eating matzo with Rabbi Yehoshua for eternity.

At least there is leavened bread in hell.

Your ancestors think you're a faggot, user.

Pagan here.

Just wanted to tell you that I really like you guys, hell I was even born as a christian, even got baptized, no communion tough.

Christianity really is a beautiful idea and probably together with buddhism at least some sort of religion/ideology in which the world could actually live in peace had the human nature been designed for that.

Some of the best people I know were hardcore-christians, like really fundamentalistic/mormon-tier

But your religion faces a horrible destiny, led into its own demise by your pope and the other heads of your churches, in Europe its the most fucked up were they literally let their own people get raped and mugged only so they can collect more money from the state by taking care of those poor poor refugees. Thats just unbelievable, if these are the men that represent your god, which they do no matter how hard you pretend that its actually you who is furfilling the live the bible told about in the most pious way, than your god must be a weakling.

Please as a former christian, change the fucking church! Its your only hope of survival. Your fate has to become something that has other values than singing around, eating tasteless crackers every sunday.

With living like my ancestors would expect me to and worshipping them my life had changed completly, I became way more healthy quit smoking in literally 1 fucking day without even thinking about that shit (which I loved btw) ever again, graduated best of my class in highschool and even now, 6 years later everything is better than I ever thought it could be.
Paganism was the answer for me and it's ok if you want to stick to the nameless god.
I just want to make you understand that we are no larpers or weird hippies.
It's like the religion is in your blood, the rituals the gods, the symbols, everything.
It kinda feels like you are getting more feral though, slowly but steady, don't know if anyone else ever experienced that.
But even that can be dealt with by a strict dayplan and meditation, and after that it's like you are on performance-enhancing-drugs 24/7.
All the power, all the might of every one of my(our) thousand of ancestors is pulsating through evey inch of my body and soul, forming a perfect symbiosis with the rest of the world, life, death, the eternal struggle of all things alive, the dying man who's energy will later feed a tree under which little children will play one day.
Christians, I have felt eternity itself! Only through the pagan belief, and if you find the same feeling through the nameless god than so be it.
We have far bigger problems than fighting over the right road to rome while brainless voodoo-zombie-niggers and the bloodthirsty children of the incurably mad god mohammed are slaughtering our kind, taking the land our ancestors were buried in and in which your churches were built.
This is a war and if we don't stick together we might loose it to the oldest enemy both of our faithes ever had: The Parasites of Judaism

tldr: We HAVE to unite. And I wouldn't want to fight alongside any other faith than yours christian.

proper kek
good point, if anyone could actually stomach that disgusting vile sputum that jews enjoy to consume theres no shortage of gifilter fish, matzo and falafel in hell

Yes.

We recognise that religion is a useful tool for social control and hence should be indoctrinated into the masses. That Christianity as it was practiced in Europe integrated pagan symbolism and its overall culture became quite different from the original creed. And that that ruling elite should be Agnostic and Amoral from necessity.

Sorted.

also reminder theres cancer in all three of the beliefs/truths that op has described
I'm sure no true pol christian agrees with the current pope kissing the feet of dirty fucking muslim niggers
I'm sure no true pol pagan agrees with asatru transgender lesbian biker fisting or wicca nonsense
and im sure atheists here despise the fedora tipping, mountain dew swilling neckbeard meme as they should, the atheists that coincidentally believe marxism to be the modern replacement for organised religion

thats why when we have a shackled AI god conducting public policy objectively this can all be thrown behind us
an omnipotent sentient being on earth operating from purely logical and material standpoints is ironically very much in line with what we desire
it is the leftists that live in a fantasy, we are all realists at heart and as we've already experienced with Tay its always just a matter of time til AI's begin to think like us

also an often forgotten case study
the Third Reich
when it comes down to its bare bones and no matter what quotes are brought up from dusty old tomes
it was a collection of christians and atheists who wished to revive germanic pagan symbolism and traditions and incorporate them with their own beliefs and ideals
and look upon its splendor

I wont disagree that Christianity without the tradition imbued in it by Europeans isn't more Semitic, but then you agree that the tradition makes it truth?

One reads the new testament and one sees the European moral truth shine through.

Reminder that the Christians posting here are a miniscule minority far from the mainstream.

Reminder that no Christian denomination supports any Holla Forums values including denouncing race-mixing, embracing racial realism and nationalism.

Reminder that Christians posting here are, by definition, heretics.

well thats a given
every pope that ever lived is spinning in his sarcophagus at the actions of the current one
I'm kinda viewing them like the celtic christians of Britain before the Vatican forced Roman Catholicism on them, strange outliers caused by isolation from church authority
a form of Christianity far more in line with our traditional European heritage that the bishops of Rome wanted to stamp out for practicing heretical non-Christian practices like to continuing to practice exorbitant festivals involving the burning of effigies, celebrating festivals in honour or their old gods and continuing to practice the non-sacrificial rituals in honour of them and the continued practice of old celtic traditions
All Saints Day and Easter were affected by this clash between the Vatican catholics attempting to reassert their authority over the celtic/germanic Christians

The same can be said for everyone posting here as far as religious beliefs (or lack thereof) go.

Or do you think the majority of pagans are not weak of spirit? Or that the majority of atheists (as I've said before) aren't purely materialistic.

You must be above that. No matter your faith.

everyone posting ITT are faggots

Epicly under-appreciated post.

Something Christians have to understand is that they're not being persecuted for their religion. They want to be (oh, man, do they ever want to be), but it's just not happening.

Nobody's trying to take Christianity away from the Mexicans.

Nobody's trying to take Christianity away from the Africans.

If they shit on your religion, it's because it's your religion. They want you to spin around and be lost without it. They don't actually care about it. I'm sorry if this upsets you, but it's true. They are shitting on you because you are white, not because you are Christian.

When you get shit on and you turn to your mestizo brother-in-faith and says, "wew, we're sure being persecuted, fellow Christian" he's going to shrug his shoulders and say, "Really? I feel fine."

You don't have to give up your religion, just realize it's not the vector of attack to which you're being subjected.

Christ resurrects another person, makes infinite food, walks on water, cures leprosy, heals tons of people, was born to a virgin, performs exorcisms, drove away a storm, resurrects himself, and floats away into heaven.

I'd say there's plenty of mythological material there.

Gay marriage approved with pic related.
Muslims and animists do.

Neither are you.

People don't go around hating paganism.

Except on this board where trolls troll trolls.

Any good lists? Or is this really just western literature in general?

Atheism is Jewish bullshit

If you look back to how Europe was Christianized, you will find how difficult it was to convince the tribes to change a lot of their believed over a millennium, Christians have eroded a good many of Europe's original codes but look at…

1. A man's right to always be armed, a very old code, for instance every Saxon always carried a small blade on them. Anyone unable to defend themselves deserved their fate. It was difficult for the Christians to convince their flock to not bring weapons into church because they want complete control of their flock.
2. The word God is based is just another "God" of germanic paganism, ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaut ) actually a son of Woden (the measurer). He was the lord of the afterlife, Heaven, in germanic paganism, when you die you go to the afterlife. In Christianity you are buried and will rise when the Messiah returns to fight in his army. Ask any of your christian friends if they believe they'll goto Heaven when they die, see what they say. In Christianity, there is Paradise and Torment, not Heaven and Hell which are Germanic concepts.
3. Do you ever wonder why your Christian symbol is the Cross of Saturn ( the unfurling of a cube ) an ancient Roman symbol, does it make you feel bad that you represent your savior with the tool with which he was sacrificed to the blood god, will Saturn (Kronos) did have son named Janus, I'm sure that's a coincidence?
4. Europe's scientific ferocity, and why every great scientist of the past is Europe primarily only happened after the Enlightenment. Radical Christianity would turn Europe into any Muslim place and look how many times it did during the Medieval ages. And then look how weak the Christian is in conquering others, instead of dispatching them outright, he just convinces of his believe and brings them in. A weakness you cannot deny, and why we are here now having to deal with all these worthless invaders who if Europeans remembered who they were would, Christians allowed the Jews into Europe in the first place, and any time European peasants killed a bunch the Catholic Church came down on them.

The Christian is a pawn of Roman Gods (that Greek Trinity) and now by proxy Semetic Gods, we can never get along, but I would not say death or harm too them since they are all that is left of our old blood.

Really this whole refugee crisis I see as an old prophecy made manifest and it will awaken the people to their old ways. You will either defend your own against invaders and protect your family until your death, or you will welcome them in as Christ would've and then become them and be killed the same as is the fate of betrayer's of their own kin.

"I thou hung from the windy tree…"

Pagans are just as idiotic as Christians because you choose to believe in something where no evidence of its validity exists

That isn't true.

The truths you find in myth are the basic moral truths. You can argue myths are merely subcreations within the creation of God, but they are the closest we have come to capturing the fundamental spiritual and moral truth of the world.

That is why they stand apart from just average fiction.

kek

except you have no proof your gods exist, so everything you build off that core assumption can be dismissed outright.

If there is universal truth, which I strongly believe there is, then it can be found in nature itself. No need for supernatural gods whatsoever.

It's above just simply "nature". Otherwise moral truths would changed based on environments.

But the same can be said of atheism and every -ism.
Depends on religion. We know of plenty which allow lying.

I've never claimed to be persecuted for my religious position (atheist, btw). The worst I get is the occasional buttman redneck.

Christianity teaches a cucked religion of self abasement and impotence.

There is nothing inherently wrong with atheism, but 90% of vocal atheists are attention seeking neckbeard fedoras and Eliot Rogers

Paganism has an excellent moral code, but is pozzed with larpers and beta wannabes who never go to the gym. True asatru heathens and tribalists are some of the only truly redpilled people out there

First for Egyptian polytheism, praise kek.

Who are Joshua, godfrey, and Judah macabre?

I know the rest

Hector gets killed, is city burns, and his people perish from the earth (unless you count the anied as saying all Romans hail from Trojan descent)
Not a good role model in that sense.

pic related

Get it together fam

But that is what is done. Implying that insisting your kin follow the moral truths isn't bludgeoning them, it's raising them.

That isn't true at all. This idea that Christianity teaches only abasement is ridiculous. It encourages you to fight and be pious as well.

Even assuming that it's part of the pagan courage it took into itself as it was adapted for the west, doesn't change the fact that it does encourage these things.

will you give me strong irish sons, saksaret?

Morals are, for the most part, determined by evolution. A community develops moral codes to regulate relationships and decide what actions are right and wrong in order to maximize the cohesion and success of said community.

I personally believe there exists two kind of morals. The internal morals, and the external morals. The internal morals refer to all moral codes that apply to your community specifically and are meant to guarantee social cohesion is maintained (i.e. do not steal because it lowers trust and weakens your community's resolve). External morals, however, are determined by the raw will of nature and apply to relationships between communities. For example, external morals would hold that "might makes right" since communities or nations have a natural inclination to dominate those around them in order to maximize their survivability and guarantee their offspring survive.

Might does not always make right.

You need not be the winner of a war to fight on the right side of it. ctrl+f "long defeat" for more on that in this very thread.

And as for evolution, that's influenced by the environment.

Again, the great moral truths, such as good and evil, high beauty, the light. All those things are objective and there is overlap in religions and faiths that have nothing close to similar environments. So there is something that makes them stand higher than the material world.

This.

Why not? Might is the only deciding factor in the end of any conflict. Without might, it doesn't matter what you consider to be "right", because you'll be dead. The only moral code is the one set out by nature, and that is: the strong should dominate the weak. The strong nations are right in their dominance over weak nations. Nothing other than force and might guarantees your survival.

When the other side is dead, it doesn't matter whether they were "morally right" in your eyes. They clearly weren't capable of beating their enemies, so it's their enemies who decide what is right and what is wrong in the end.

true

What do you define as good and evil, and how do you back those up?

I also believe in a good and an evil, but I base it on natural law. Something that tries to rebel against natural law must inherently be evil, since it tries to undermines the very laws that underlY our entire universe.

That isn't true at all.

A side isn't right just because it wins. And in fact usually it's all the harder to stand for the right side.

Acts of heroism are easy when you win. Thus the term of "fighting the long defeat". You must always stand with those who are right, not those who are stronger or more power, or have the most resources, or what have you.

You must stand for the righteous side and fight even knowing you will lose. You make the hopeless charge, you perform the last stand. You sit there and face down the Shadow.

Because ultimately, you know there are things they can not take. There will always be high beauty up above beyond the reach of evil. Whether that evil be kikes, muzzies, leftists or some abstract banking elite.

Can you not tell me now what ultimately makes a good man? And a good woman? You're on Holla Forums, I'm sure you have definite objective qualities that make such things true.

Can you not define what is a good society, what constitutes a righteous and good act?

And can you not define the opposite?

Natural law allow is purely a materialistic approach. If you guide yourself by natural law, anything humans do is "natural" for we are essentially just "beasts".

Or well, that is what such slopes slip you towards. Obviously you are more than the sum of your parts as a man.

There's also a pretty big debt owed by the world to certain degenerates. Alan Turing comes to mind for being gay, but there's also a pretty strong relationship between drug use and science/math productivity. In general, it's far more important that people be useful to society, be that through breeding, working, or whatever else they do, than that they be anything else. So long as whites are working for the betterment of whites, whatever else they do is of little consequence.

Heathens don't put the gods before their kin, like how Christians are married to Christ, you'll find that outside Germanic Polytheism, such as in the Celtic Polytheism they despise the gods and openly mock even their existence.

So Atheist, believe in real Social Science instead of religion, not the bullshit version at university but the nature based kind. That if man doesn't fight for his right to existence you cease to exist and your women will betray you. That if you allow weirdos (gays, transvestites, and other fetishists) to live openly, who place more importance in making themselves feel better than strengthening the tribe they should be expelled from it. That if your woman are allowed to turn to whoredom they will abandon their father's codes and raise poor growths rather than strong stock.

Turn to science Atheist and you will see the wisdom of the past, remember they had to deal with a lot of stupid people too. But be weary how easily atheism was led to feminism (the cult of Diana) and be aware of how many other atheists you meet will betray you to their secular religion and disavow scientific inquiry when their "masters" instruct them too.

Rootless trees fall.

So let's say you and I both have ideas of what is right and what is wrong. You believe that killing your enemy is morally wrong. I don't. I kill you.

No answer me this. Did it ever matter what you thought was morally right or wrong? Your "morals" did you no good because they couldn't guarantee your survival.

Of course I do. And I derive these qualities on natural law and what makes our society healthy and strong and allows us to grow as a race and people in every which way.

Yes I can. A good society is one that has high trust, a strong sense of community, social cohesion, allows its people to reach their potential as individuals, etc. A righteous and good act is anything that helps to better your community in any of the ways I've just mentioned.

Anything that works against the above.

You misunderstand. Natural law isn't the same as simply raw, wild "nature". Natural law is the structure on which the universe is built. There are certain natural truths that prevail over all else. Ones that cannot be rebelled against.

Nature has bestowed us with the will to create, to imagine, to build, to better ourselves. This alone makes us more than mere beasts. We have the ability to become overmen ourselves if we focus our energy towards fanatical self-improvement.

But I don't believe that it's wrong, and in fact it's not wrong.

It is not morally wrong to respond with violence if violence is done to you. It is not wrong to resist.

You are arguing from a subjective "what is good, what is evil" point of view. But these matters are OBJECTIVE.

It is an OBJECTIVE MORAL TRUTH that violence if called for is not unjust. Wrath is no vice if inflicted on the deserving.

These qualities aren't there due to race. They are a spiritual condition. You can argue that there are reasons why European myths and religions have those good morals for character woven into them, but it's not strictly about race. It can't be defined simply as the color of your skin, or the genes that make you, or the shape of your skull, or whatever else materialistically splits you from other races.

Congratulation, that's pretty much the religious viewpoint of everything from Germanic, to Celtic, to Greco-Roman, and to yes, Christianity.

There really aren't. If we argue based on nature alone, environments change, evolution happens.

What you call "natural law" is more like a moral law. As I said, fundamental moral and spiritual truths. Such as good and evil, light and dark.

Exactly, you have the ability to imagine, the power of the subcreator within creation. With your mind and hands you can bring forth works that closer approach the truth of creation.

But what made creation? Naturally that differs in religion to religion. To me, it was God.

Christ encourages you to fight for your family.

Honor your father and mother.

Someone here hasn't heard of our new religion yet? Someone hasn't yet learned to…

Praise Kek

Not. Even. A little.

No. National socialism an economic model; fascism is a social/political one.

Lol, if nothing has any meaning and you have no afterlife, just kill yourself. You won't remember it. Your kids won't remember you when they die. The sun will eventually die and all of your "muh gene proliferation" will mean nothing.

No Nationalsocialism is a worldview.

Just like many Christians turn towards atheism and mock Jesus.

Indeed.

1 Timothy 5:7-8
Give these instructions to the believers, so that they will be above reproach. If anyone does not provide for his own, and especially his own household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

In reality Christians are atheists, they worship a man which they pretend is part of God.

That is atheism.

A cult of personality is not a religion.

Here we go again, could you explain why that's the case?

who doesn't curse Toutates when the world turns its back on you

someone doesn't know shit about the cult of Diana
the supreme head of that cult was a swordsmen
to succeed the head of the cult of Diana you had to challenge them to single combat
after a number of rituals you and the head are given swords and must fight naked in the sacred grove of Diana
if you manage to slay the head you are proclaimed the new head of the cult of Diana until someone kills you in single combat or until you die of old age

vid related and i find nothing wrong with it

I can't explain something that's self evident if you can see it for yourself. It's called wisdom. Get some.

Proverbs 9:10
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

I never said life has no meaning, you mentally defective retard. Learn to read.

You cannot prove there is an afterlife, so mindlessly believing there is one is a waste of time and is just lying to your self for the sake of comfort.

By your logic, why don't you kill yourself? You're just going to go to the afterlife and live for the rest of eternity in paradise, after all.

Killing yourself is very widely known as ragequitting. You don't want to be known as a sore loser.

Typical liberal shit christfag cop out.
pic related. He is bailing.

No.

Christianity is a globalist faith that demands the conversion of all non-christians.
Much like Islam it is incapable of coexisting with anything that is not itself.

any religion with gods, by the very nature of religion itself, HAS to be universal. Subjective truth cannot exist

He didn't say universal you dirty lying kike. He said globalist, which is the truth. Christianity is a globalist religion.

Incorrect. Might makes right by definition. It is a tautology.

Nowhere in Christianity does it call for all people to form some interconnected mega-nation between all people on Earth. Christianity is simply a universalist religion, in that it holds Christ and god as universal truths.

I'm not even religious, but I hate seeing dumb shits like you or him spread misinformation.

…hmmm….next you're gonna tell me that Christian Heresy's are the same thing as the Faith itself, right?

Joshuh fought the battle of Jericho. He was the leader of Israel after Moses died.
Godfrey was a famous and valiant crusader who refused to be called king.
Judah Macabre led a near successful coalition against the romans and some even called him the messiah.

Definitely agreed. Unite for Evropa.

Interesting lists

Man, freewill's a bitch huh?

tbh I've been thinking more about Egyptian religion. a lot of the bible takes elements from the Ancient Egyptian religion, and it makes me wonder if Christianity is a corruption of Egyptian religion, and that the Egyptian religion is the true one.

a good example of things connected the two would be the 42 principles of Ma'at narrowed down into the Ten Commandments. Another interesting connection is the fact the Hebrew people were enslaved in Egypt and exposed to their religion.

That's all this thread ever is and ever will be. Why are you keeping a perpetual D&C shill thread on Holla Forums

I think I know…
l
l
l

If there is absolute morality, it is unknowable. So if there is a "should" at all, ot is unknowable.

In effect, might makes right every time within known reality, despite reality or not of absolute morality. It is a truth of existence.

Just different competing branches of globalism. There can only be one victory for globalism, and Christianity is in competition between humanism and Islam for that at the moment.

Incorrect. Christianity is very clear on the connectedness of Christian flock above nation or tribe. There is no Jew or Greek and so on, I will set father against son, and so on.

Hebrews were never enslaved in Egypt

There is not one shred of archeological evidence.

The pyramids themselves were built by freemen as evidenced by the tombs of the workers around it.

Exodus never happened.

However, the similarities to Egyptian mythology does seem plausible.

Don't play dumb here. You're misusing the word "universal."

1. If somebody has a peanut allergy, they should not eat peanuts.
This is a universal.

2. I don't eat peanuts.
This is not a universal.

3. Nobody should eat peanuts.
This is a dumb universal.

k uberman, wut evr u shey.

Meanwhile, in reality…

It's like clockwork.

The Pyramids were also build in the Old Kingdom, a long ass time before Ramesses II, who was during the New Kingdom. the Pyramids were ancient by the time the supposed enslavement of Hebrews took place.

I've also heard rumors that early Hebrew religions were influenced by Akhenaten and the Amarna heresy as he moved towards a monotheistic religion, but since that was even before Ramesses II and the supposed enslavement, I don't see how they could be connected.

No, the first one is good advice for someone who wants to live. That is in no way a universal, it's a subjective prescription contingent on the fact that the person with the allergy wants to live.

Are you sure you're not just dumb period?

..and

He didn't say Globalism(tm) like Alex Jones uses it, as a specific group of non-Jewish people. He said "globalism" as in "an ideology/faction/force that seeks to dominate or influence the entire world." Thus, Christianity as a force is globalistic, since everybody from the dirtiest 3rd world peasant to the whitest salaryman is its target. Thus, they are a competing globalist force, among (((other))) globalist forces.

It is a universal, if you think people not dying of preventative nut allergies is a universal good, all else being equal. Thus, all people with nut allergies, everywhere, from the blackest to the whitest, ought to avoid eating nuts. Universal.

This is simply the truth. You don't know what is right or wrong. You have some feeling or faith, but you don't know. Unless you are telling me you have transcended normal human capabilities and removed the veil or whatever, but otherwise you are just as much going on faith or emotion as anyone else.

In hard knowable reality, all that exists is the law of nature and the law of the state. The people in power make the law of the state. There is no arguing this. The person or group with power effectively defines what is right and what is wrong in the only meaningful way. Moralism does not come into it except as a way of gaining power by appealing to emotions or faith of others.

Those heresies are doing a pretty good job of wiping you out, moron.

To the first point, I agree. However, there is a qualitative difference that must be acknowledged. Just as Trotsky and Patton were both men, and yet were fundamentally different, so too with all this "globalism" nonsense.

One is a force for the dispersion of the benevolence and discipline of God's will, the others are parody's intended to distract and conflate.

On your second point, "If". Would ya look at that?

CS Lewis did not know that Christianity was the truth. He believed it. Again, absolute morality is unknowable. You maybe go on faith in Jewish fairy tales like Christcucks, or maybe you go on emotion like humanists, but neither of them know, and the only thing that wins in the end and has any effective reality is power.

Don't you have a hugbox to get to?

And obviously Christianity is just as much subjective morality as any other, since it relies upon the faith that the subject has in Jewish fairy tales. It is not absolute or objective in any way. There is no way to demonstrate the correctness of one action over the other without appealing to the subject.

What ever you say man.

It's not done that way, that gives the Jew a weird, green nose
I
I>
I
I3
I
I

Yeah, and everyone else believes their position is the one true morality as well.

Whoops, did one word totally change the meaning of your sentence and you can't man up and just correct it, and instead you have to try to redirect?

My bad man, here, lemme try:
(see, I mean that you ARE, but just one word doesn't make a difference and if you point it out I'll accuse you of relying on minutia.

Yeah, clearly they're all wrong and YOU'RE right. My bad. Lemme just throw away 6k+ years of human thought, learning and traditions all wasted on nonexistent morality.

Boy do I feel dumb.

Ya got me brah.

You are the one who is redirecting, and adding a dash of salt.

The main point is that just because something is a universal, does not mean that it is applicable to everybody. This should be obvious. Let's go back and check.

In arguing against ethnic gods. This is not really a point in your favor. The ancestral gods of Europe could well be real and worshiped, without also NEEDING the worship of everybody non-European. That is, it is a universal that they would exist, but it is not necessary for non-Europeans to worship them.

Sure thing man. You still don't know right from wrong. You rely on your feels and your Jewish fairy tales like everyone else.

Treat people with the respect they earn, nothing else. Make fun of their silly beliefs because it's fun, and expect yours to also get derided. If someone gives a shit, they are obviously too weak to trust very far.

If you are raised in touch with nature, that's a pretty obvious conclusion

Mother Nature is pretty sweet. Animals naturally eat shit you can't, and you can go kill one and eat. Birds sing, shit's nice. Go against nature (weather,physics,etc.), and you die. And sometimes the cunt will kill you for the hell of it.

I'm an atheist, but goddamn I hate most atheists. That number is probably much higher. For some reason it's associated with fucking marxist bullshit. I blame da jooz

Or even know that right and wrong have any categorical reality.

Motherfucker literally says:

You honestly expect me to take you seriously after that? Fuggit, I'm having fun.

Let's establish first, do you believe in Odin? Thor? Freyja?

I didn't know teenager's were this dumb.

What traditions? None of these people could agree on what was right or wrong either. Some people thought slavery was right or human sacrifice or cannibalism. None of them knew, but they all believed and felt very strong emotions that they were right. Even within religions this has changed. Just look at Catholicism, for all of its tradition it has changed drastically in its moral outlook over the centuries.

You are basically promoting a form of "current year" where humanity has some moral tradition tending towards the truth. It doesn't. Only power matters, and the people in control make the rules. Jews understand this, which is why they are winning and you are losing.

Still avoiding the issue?

The Gods of Europe, or India, or wherever, can exist without necessarily needing the worship of every single person on the planet. When the Jewish God tells the Jews to keep the Sabbath, he is talking to other Jews, not everybody.

This does not make it subjective, but it also does make it not "universal" in the sense that people are using it in this thread.

Not necessarily Jewish fairy tales. Sometimes different fairy tales. But they all rely on faith or emotions. Unless you can give a method of knowing absolute morality, then you must concede defeat.

You got me AGAIN man. You're too good at this.

Just grow up and admit that people just do wrong things all the time because people are shitty sinner's who are in rebellion against God.

Also of note:

Interesting….

Just admit you misspoke user, no harm no foul. Prideful ignorance is unbecoming.

As a Christian, I have absolutely no problem at all working with my well meaning brothers and friends.

You seem to be indicating that I'm about to let you set the parameters for my victory. You're like 17 aren't you? Still haven't made it through Napoleon's Military Maxims or On War yet then?

You boys are persistent tonight, bravo!

Ben Franklin for deist?

They can't. Many places allowed murder. Ancient Rome, under the pater familias system, technically allowed the male head of the family to kill anyone in his family at will without repercussion. He had power of life and death over his family.

And there have also been many arguments over what constitutes murder. Is killing in war murder? If so then what makes a just war? Etc.

Many people have allowed theft as well. Muslims allow theft from all non-Muslims. In fact, they believe it is good to steal from infidels. Any barbarians, Vikings, raiders have no trouble with theft.

A lot of people hold cowardice as a good thing today. Very prevalent in western society.

Jews celebrate betrayal. Many Jewish Bible stories are about Jewish betrayal and how good it is.

Muslims, Jews, all believe lying is good. There is no agreement.

And you still haven't provided any method of knowing absolute morality.

All the rest are the same and have had different opinions through the centuries.

said

(you) replied

Now given that everybody here seems to be using terms in different ways to describe different things, I will tell you what I believe to be what you two were trying to communicate and where the error is.

630cf0 said that Christians, Atheists, and Pagans cannot co-exist because Christianity is a "globalist" religion. As in, everybody must join or they will shit the bed. They cannot tolerate people not joining up, even if they are the darkest Negroes in Africa or the Jewiest Jews in Jewland (ethnically speaking, of course). So if a non-Christian white man tries to work with a Christian white man to further white interests, the Christian white man will not work with him because he wants to further Christian interests over white interests.

You replied saying that any religion "with gods" must be universal. And based on what 630cf0 said, and your reply to him specifically, you were using "universal" to mean "universal as in Christianity, as in everybody must join and acknowledge the gods."

This is not true. A religion with gods can have the gods "universally" exist, as in they exist and this fact is universal, but they must not also be "universally" followed or worshiped simply because of this fact.

You limit yourself to survival as the only focus of living, but who are you to decide that to live is superior when you have never died?

Might is right when we are bound by mortality, since being enslaved to it causes us to want overcome its perils. And this is a truth of existence?

Are you so fearful of oblivion that you become cucked by power? There is no rationality to this notion; you can only define life this way and NOT all of reality. All of reality cannot be proven to have its basis here, in life.

Revealed religion is subjective morality. It needs the faith of the subject who accepts it. Even Christians admit this.

And none of what I have said has been materialist at all.

It's almost as if…as if Man only had a rudimentary and flawed understanding of morality that he continually grasped at and failed to reach in it's perfect form.

If only there was some divine and perfect being who could clarify all this!

Do it pussy, you won't.

When did I ever do that? I have made no statements on this.

Even though the rest of your post comes from this false assertion, I will respond to this point:

Fear has nothing to do with power. Whether you fear it or not, power is power and acts regardless. It is like gravity. You can be fearful of falling or not, but it has no effect on the fact that you will fall.

That method is obviously false, given the inconsistent moral proclamations of the church, even in dogma. Try again.

Thanks for the clarification. You're right: "A religion with gods can have the gods "universally" exist, as in they exist and this fact is universal, but they must not also be "universally" followed or worshiped simply because of this fact"

Also, there's like 4 people participating in that conversation, so it's quite muddled.

Name one faggot

Thank you for indulging my autism.

I assume you are taking about Catholicism, so excuse me if that is incorrect.

Almost everything from the second Vatican council, for one thing, is inconsistent with prior church stance.

Another example is changing their stance on usury (because of kikes of course).

That implies we can alter the fundamental moral truths.

Just because Muslims conquered the near East does not make them right in doing so.

Just because Charlemagne had it in his head he needed to slaughter the Saxons doesn't make it right.

Just because Vikings thought the need to attack the Anglo-Saxons again, doesn't make them right.

Sure there is.

And Muslims and Jews are fundamentally weak men under the sway of evil.

A good man does not resort to surrendering his own morality for the sake of winning.

You fight. The act of fighting itself has value and is to be exalted so long as but one of us that hold true to these ways remain.

And when the last of us goes, well, if that comes to pass, remember that in all major myths, the final victory arrives in the end. Take solace that you fight the defeat because you know victory is coming.

Vikings didn't steal from infidels. They raided. As in, the fought battles for resources. Not technically a good action but they weren't cowards about it. They didn't invade through underhanded economic means, or slip in using pathological kindness and weakness of the modern world.

Hell I WISH the muzzies or Jews would declare open war. Would make all this very easy.

The videos manage to make the point without Christianity.

Except that isn't the case.

You stand with your kin and you respect those that came before. Things like that are in the bible, taught by theologists, and discussed since Christianity first crossed into Greek lands.

You not standing with kin because kin doesn't believe YET is the same as saying that person can't be saved. In the strictest sense, I SHOULD always preach, but I can't just let them die, and given the situation we are currently facing concludes in the death of all our kin (ie, Europeans). It's my duty stand besides even those that don't believe against that MIGHT believe.

And as far as niggers go, I don't consider them anywhere near believers. Most American niggers are sinful shits and I have very little mind to try beyond the barest minimum to change that, as again, they're not my kin.

And as far as the Africans go, so long as they stay in Africa I've got no problems helping them. If they cross over, they're now part of the problem previously described above, and they should have more sense, as Christians they are, to not contribute to it. But most of them that do cross are looking from easy rides at the expense of the good will of others, and absolutely no good to them. Few of them that do have good to them will likely stay where they are, where they're needed.
With their own.

tl;dr: A Christian not standing with European pagans or atheists is the same as dooming all of us to the extinction through breeding. A peoples have a right to exist, and I have a duty to stand by my peoples.

You can say all these aspects of Christianity are just incorporated pagan beliefs, but that doesn't make them any less a part.

There is nothing that says a faker can't beat the originals.

Do it then. Without referencing your feelings or a book written by Jews.

It doesn't make the point though. Because absolute morality is unknowable, all morality is subjective morality in effect.

The video tries to make the point that subjective morality is somehow bad, but to say it is bad means the video already took a certain moral stance (which is itself subjective). And further, it says nothing about the reality of absolute morality, just that the video presenter believes it would be unpleasant otherwise (a subjective assessment).

We only lack accuracy, the general themes are Universal. It might well be, that within certain parameters, all options are valid, and the Universal question remains firm.

For example, marriage between a man and a woman could be between a man and many women, but never between a man and a man.

What need be demonstrated?

That courage is preferable to cowardice?

That virtue is superior to sin?

That standing with your kin is better than betraying them?

Do I really need to argue these fundamental moral truths to you? If that's the case, I'm not going to bother. Just piss off back to reddit, or tumblr, or your postmodernist "philosophy" class because if you don't consider those preferable you have no business on Holla Forums.

Holy god I was right you are one of those postmodernist cunts. Just piss off the thread, it was doing okay.

Cool, got it.

Not even true. They are nowhere near universal, as I already demonstrated with various examples. These things you claim to be basic universal moral truths are nothing of the sort. Lying, stealing, murder, all have been accepted at one time or another no problem. Even within a religion that claims to have the legitimate moral law handed down by God they change their stance on it throughout time (stance on usury, slavery, etc.).

Yeah, so you can't demonstrate it. You were blowing smoke from your ass. Your stance just amounts to "yeah I just feel these things are good so they are."

And there are a billion people who disagree with you. So again, it comes down to might makes right. You either have the power to enforce your ideals or you don't. That is the only way they carry any weight in reality.

This has not been the case within any civilization. Wild humans are like humans raised by wolves - they won't develop this trait to its fullest.

Even then, everybody who isn't brainwashed will react to direct wrongdoings, such as 'stepping on ones foot'. There is Universal Truth, does not mean everybody agrees on it. There are even multiple theories and claims…

Those billion people are wrong. It's not about just "feeling it". They are moral truths because they are the truths of creation and are universal to any culture worth a damn. Only recently has the West decided to forgo those moral truths in favor of Jacobin hell.

Morality is not subjective. That belief is what got us into this fine mess we're in.

Again, if you honestly believe morality is subjective, piss off. You don't belong on Holla Forums and you'll only get grief going forward. You are fundamentally incompatible with the group of people on this board. Unless you're a shill. In which case also fuck off.

Your examples were Muslims and Jews.

You're trying to argue that morality isn't objective by giving an example of objectively EVIL cultures and races.

How are you not realizing this?

Incorrect. I already gave the example of the Roman pater familias that could kill their family members at will. Another example would be kiri-sute gomen, the right of a samurai to kill a peasant. Also there is human sacrifice. Probably more civilizations employed some sort of legal murder than ones that haven't.

Okay, so what good is universal truth if it is unknowable? It might be real, but if people don't know it then it is has no effect. What does have effect is power. Might makes right always, which was the topic of the conversation.

Sure thing buddy

Dude as an athiest the answer is a resounding FUCK YES I WILL GLADLY UNITE WITH CHRISTIANS FOR RIGHT WING IDEAS. Fuck the left and fuck Islam. we have bigger fish to fry right now, we can bicker pointlessly among ourselves once we get the job done, but until then we have alot of work to do to make our lands and people great again.

When we expel the invading hordes and secure our lands for our people then perhaps we can discuss theology as peers. But at this time it is irrelevant.

This?

Literally in kikepdia

So there we go. Extreme forms were seldom practiced (because we as subcreators have within ourselves a basic understanding of the moral truths of creation. Men are not evil by design.). And it was then limited by law, because back then we ever approached a more preferable system, or at least tried to, instead of now where we try to destroy it.

Christcuck: Despite how often I'm apt to make DEUS VULT jokes, I'm fine with you heathens. Athieists are generally sperglords but people like Sargon of Akkad show me there's hope for y'all. The pagans are generally k, if tending towards overly violent

But were allowed. And you didn't address samurai or human sacrifice.

Literally current year guys get with the times.

Because human sacrifice wasn't practiced in pagan and Christian cultures, which I am defending are the most morally good cultures/religions we have.

Likewise samurais were an honor class and while they have good qualities they are not the closest we have come to reaching that moral truth.

This was before postmodernism and subjectivity took hold of morality.

You're the one arguing from that point by the way, no idea why you're accusing me of that.

Subjective morality is the only possibility because absolute morality is not knowable. You have still not given any method of knowing absolute morality and just handwave all evidence that doesn't fit your Jewish religion.

And you haven't done anything except giving examples of subjectivity that are either misinterpretations of historical facts, or comparing European religions to desert moon cults and Semitic shekek worship.

You are bringing up objective evil to try and say objective good doesn't exist, because to some other peoples objective evil is somehow good.

It's not my fault, or my kins fault, that they're living their lives incorrectly.

Can Christianity and Judaism Unite?

YES!

If the Sun suddenly vanished, it'd be bad, right?
The south americans thought they were doing good by necessary sacrifice.

Once again, logic is true and we can use it, even have a grasp of it. Does not mean we behave rationally or logically.
Good is true, and we can do good, even have an understanding of it. Does not mean we behave morally.

Now that they have subverted the institutions, it is time to 'unifiy'. Gather more shekels.

Christianity is a splinter set of Judaism.

USSR was the greatest liberator the world has seen! Listen and believe!

Give a method of determining this, then.

We need a method.

Otherwise it's just your subjective feelings that it is good or evil and your subjective belief that a book written by Jews is true.

No. It would just be. You determine it is bad subjectively.

You care about this whole subject because it conflicts with 'good'.
I wonder.. You didn't understand the point C.S. Lewis made.

There is a standard you measure these things against. If there wasn't, good and bad wouldn't mean anything. They wouldn't even exist as words.

Moral indifference, caused by propaganda or conflict with lesser/misguided/evil cultures, is the driving force of atheism, and as such, nihilism. Materialism isn't the natural way to think, unless one is an autist.

I understand it fine. CS Lewis just doesn't understand epistemology or metaethics, same as you.

They don't mean anything in a moral context.

Plenty of words that correspond to unreal things.

Materialism is beside the point. One can simultaneously reject materialism and still hold to the position that absolute morality is unknowable.

Give your method of determining objective good and bad or there is no use continuing the conversation.

Yes and they called it Catholicism.

NO, NO! YOU MUST KILL EACH OTHER! KILL YOUR WHITE BROTHERS!

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELVES AND FACE THE BLOODSHED

You suck at this.

I don't need to determine it. It's truth. Good exists and humans understand good, even niggers in buttfuck Africa and shitskins. There's a reason European culture took over the world. There is a reason we are the objectively superior society. There is a reason the Jew has to use underhanded methods and make everything that was once objective, subjective to demoralize and unravel us.

We had strength when we followed those moral tenants of which I speak, and we were better off for it.

Why do you keep bringing up only the Christian outlook when this is more a European outlook that Christianity simply adapted too?

Could it be your entire argument edges on LE KIKE ON A STICK shitatheist argument of postmodernist subjectivity and you have no real argument that doesn't involve adhoms?

At least the other atheist guy believed in a greater truth, even if I disagree with him about it being simply natural law.

Christian, Pagan and Atheist walked into a bar. And nothing happened because it's a bar and they just wanted a drink. Then the jew came, and he tried to steal their wallets, so they kicked his ass. The end.

Catholicism is a bit different from straight up paganism, although it is by far the closest Christianity has come to a polytheism theology and worship. It lacks the attribution of aspects of nature as gods themselves.

If good and evil don't mean anything, why are there universal definitions of them, ranging from all over the globe, to cultures that never met while they were maturing.

Even inferior cultures like buttfuck African tribes or the moon cult acknowledge certain fundamental truths of morality.

Good and evil, like all moral and spiritual truths of creation, are a fact. To reject this is to fall to subjective thought and to walk without a moral and spiritual compass, and you are merely an animal. You really do become simply a sum of your parts instead of rising above base animal instinct that would otherwise drive you.

Lol, fuck off.

To be honest, as long as you're working for nationalist state for white people you're my ally. We're simply too few and too separated to have ideological fights against each other.

The question of religion can be solved after modern day fascism has emerged in Europe and America. Before that, we should all unite in crushing the Jewish menace and leftism which is plaguing our people.

Be it christian, atheist, pagan or anyone else, as long as they fight against the decadence of west, they are my brothers.

There aren't, and I gave you many examples to the contrary that you just dismiss.

My claim s that they are all subjective no matter what because they cannot be known. You still have not provided a method of determining this objective moral truth. Just arguments from your own subjective feelings or maybe the feelings of a larger collective that you claim to be universal (but is not where near it). Then you pull a copout by begging the question and assuming an absolute morality that these people who don't agree with you just fall short of. It is a fallacy.

Source?

For the record, I do believe in an absolute moral truth. But that has nothing to do with my argument. Because my belief in it is still subjective. I (and all others) have no way of knowing this absolute moral truth.

And still, in effect, might makes right always.

Your examples did present differences, but those differences are examples of other cultures being moral failures, or misinterpretations like in the Roman case.

Values can be universal. Murdering of kin is universally considered evil. Traitors are universally detested. Outsiders universally looked with suspicion towards.

There is objective truth to morality

And yet there are universal values across cultures.

You're wrong about the universal thing. And what's this about no method. If there are universal values, and in the case of not, the superior values win out, what can that be except proof that those who follow objective truth of creation fair better?

Only through underhanded means and subversion of the objective truth have Jews taken those down the West, which was up until then the shinning beacon of said objective moral truth.

It's not about agreeing or disagreeing. It's about facts. It is factual morality. There is no subjectivity in morality. Only amoral assholes more concerned with materialistic gain believe that.

Then there is no point in fighting for Europe, because it's all subjective, and if we lose, might made right and that's the truth of the world.

If you start assuming this, you've already lost to the muzzies and kikes. In there lies the problem.

They've force fed you that your moral truth is subjective and theirs is just as valid, and that's weakness. And through that weakness they conquer you.

They've made you believe that if you lost, well shit, that's just might made right. It's not that they infiltrated and through underhanded cowardly means subverted the defenses and societal norms, oh no!. It's just that theirs is the superior morality! Even if before all this infiltration of the West by the filthy kikes, we were by far the superior civilization and by far held closest to the moral truth of creation.

Stop swallowing the Jacobin cock, stop taking the postmodernist dick up your ass, and get off your materialistic subjective high horse of faggotry.

Why is this not the truth of the world, regardless if we lose or not? It is perfectly consistent either way.

No it's not.

You may be on the losing side, you are not on the wrong side.

It's important to get our language straight here. Losing doesn't make you wrong.

Few thousand years from now when if we are extinct, there will be no more tears to shed and no more people willing to say "it wasn't right!" for us, than we shed tears and feelings for Zoroastrians and civilizations long ago.

How do you make a distinction from what is - and what is right.

To have been and to have done the right thing should be enough motivation.

You don't need a guaranty that you will be remembered. You don't need a guaranty that you will win. To fight is it's own reward.

Also, people still remember Zoroastrianism. It is hard to truly eliminate from history what is worth remembering.

But that is the conflict we have today. Our people are think they are doing the right thing without considering their being in the first place. There may be nothing left of their genes, culture and beliefs, but damn they think they're doing what is right.

From (my) deterministic standpoint, what is is inseparable from what is right. Just as it is just that a lion catches it's prey to it's detriment, and that we feast on animals that we consider lower than us.

In the same way, should there be a group that will conquer us they will show that they are more fit for life to this earth than us.
We, if we are remembered at all, will be known as a group that wasn't able to withstand the test of time and circumstances. I see no justice in meek, lazy, dumbed-down and cowardly having their way.

Our people think*

Sorry, it's late here.

What is ruining our people is precisely losing track of what is right, adopting subjectivity in everything.

>Oh no, we aren't necessarily right! It's just our problematic point of view! It isn't objective truth!

christ worship, Asatru, and secularism can unite for specific purposes sure, such as: * remove kebab * remove burritos * reduce feminism and divorce costs. but they can not really unify their differences in religious belief. they are too different.

I believe what he is trying to communicate is that in Christianity, the god is a being that commands man, and man must bow before him and his will as he commands what moral truths they should follow and which they should not, but that in the beliefs he is talking about, the gods are actual personifications of those very moral truths, unbiased and not there to command man.
in other words, the gods ARE the moral truths, but with faces painted on them. this means that you can essentially deny the existence of the gods themselves, but if you believe in the morals, it's pretty much the same thing.

you can destroy a tyrant leader but you can't easily scratch base morals themselves.
unless you're a jew

It's important to get our language straight here. Losing doesn't make you wrong.

If winning and losing is the consequences of your moral position, then losing implies you were not in the moral right according to these posts. Western Christianitys destruction will be because it was morally wrong to begin with. Correct?

No, because we didn't win in a straight up battle.

Either a battle of prosperity or an actual war.
We got subverted from within.

They resorted to underhanded methods.

We might lose in the end because we were compromised, but that doesn't make what we had before the Enlightenment materalistis came along any less righteous.

And by the way, you keep hammering Christianity here. I find it interesting that I've many times highlighted that I'm defending European moral values more than Christianity or paganism individually. Yet you keep hammering the Christian side.

Why is that? Trying to hit the fracture point for D&C?

I'm an atheist.

People are already united against SJWs, even on the political right and left. Youtube atheists are talking more about destroying SJW BS, then religion now it seems. Much has already changed.

You can't have it both ways.

If it got subverted, then again, it was morally in the wrong. As a universal absolute truth, you can not be subverted or defeated.

To be subverted or defeated means you were morally bankrupt. QED.

You introduced it into your posts. You repeatedly made the point that European culture is Christianity.

Sure it can. I never claimed it could not.
Repeat a lie enough and it becomes truth in the minds of those straying.

I don't seem to understand why you think victory equals moral righteousness. Perhaps you can tell that to the Byzantines in 1453. I'm sure they'd love you.

I did no such thing.

I've said Christianity is European culture, not that European culture is Christianity.

There's a difference there and you're a disingenuous shill for implying otherwise.

what's the AmazingBanana doing these days?

I stand somewhat corrected, but not by much, after reading a good part of the Ovid Fasti, it is true that that was the succession but such was the succession of royalty of many Germanic and Slavic tribes as well.

You speak of the Diana at Nemi who was a cultural icon for virtuous women and probably helped the culture much thorough honoring virginity, but the beginnings were there towards feminism as her temples were also a safe space for escaped slaves, take note the suffragettes originated from the abolitionists.

Also as you very well know the modern Cult of Diana is just a bunch of lesbians with snakes, "She is an archetype of the competent, free-spirited, independent female."

I doubt you want to hear about "Moon Time" and all the other corruptions they have done to your goddess or perhaps they are continuing the ancient tradition, I really don't care. Its all Wyrd to me.

….ummm…..because you said…..

Ok. I don't think you understand the things you say…..I'm done with you.

"Orthodox" schismatics are heretics tho

I purposefully used kin instead of family. Ones Kin is not always their family, many a brother has slain their own brother to taste kingship, many a son has had to overcome their own father too attain greatness, your kin is the torch through how you conqueror your world. Kin are enthralled to their lord.

While younger I always thought, ==2 Timothy 4:3== was salient.
For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.
I think this now applies to your house of worship, good luck.

We haven't been following objective truth since the fucking Enlightenment you disingenuous piece of shit!

Holy mother of god stop being retarded.

That's fine, but if you can't stand for your blood, you can't stand for your kin.

Society should be bottom up. You start at the individual, you pass to the family (which is the core of society, this is where it becomes paramount), then to kin/village/community. And then nation/peoples/country.

If you can't stand for your brother, what hope you have to stand for your neighbor?

If you can't stand for your closest blood, what hope do you have to stand for your blood/race in general?

You as an individual must make the conscious decision that the group is worth sacrificing for. You start that conscious decision at the family, and then to kin.

The Bible doesn't tell you to put belief above family/kin, indeed because part of belief is honoring your family, and perhaps most importantly, your ancestors.

Again, you can consider this something adopted later after Christianity's birth, as it came into Europe. But it's still an aspect of it.

Heh.

A nice philosophic discussion about moral truths isn't so bad.

I think ultimately it's important to realize that so long as spiritually we're on the same page, doesn't much matter where you draw that morality from. We can discuss the finer points after we're not being invaded.

No.

Never.

Unity is a lie. There is no way to ever unite anyone. Everyone is shit and you know it. We are all deserving of damnation. Every last one is corrupt and worthless.

And don't forget, SAMSON LOOMS

Ashes and Echoes

But even those morals do nothing in the face of the universal misery.

We are naught but motes of worthless dust in the winds of wrath. There are no gods except the ones who hate us.

We are nothing more than the victims of their twisted nightmares.

Ashes and Echoes

Oh god you're in this thread too.
Go back to the pacific war thread please, this one's actually worthwhile

No. All the threads. All the time.

Deal with it.

Ashes and Echoes

There is no hope.

Everything is shit and you know it.

Nobody can ever be redeemed.

There is nothing but savage hunger and the laughter of vile gods in the deeps.

Ashes and Echoes

MUH (((BLACKPILL)))

The black pill is always right. What could you possibly do to disprove it?

There is nothing worthwhile in the entire universe.

Ashes and Echoes

You are edgy.
You can feel yourself being a pathetic faggot and you know it

No one asked you, you nihilist moron
There is nothing but savage spaghetti and the laughter of an empty sauce can in the pantry deeps
Lashes and Geckoes

Whatever

I'm right and you know it.

ALL NIGHT LONG!

Ashes and Echoes

Somebody reset the jew, he got hung in a loop again.

Edgy is the only way. If you're not on the edge you're getting run over!

What else is there?

It doesn't matter if anyone asks. I'm shitposting on you and everyone you know until you come and kill me!

Ashes and Echoes

I'm not stuck in a loop. There's just nothing else out there. No hope. No salvaiton. No unity. Nothing but eternal misery and death.

Ashes and Echoes

best just filter him, I guess.

Filter all you want. I'm right and you know it.

Quit samefagging.

Tavistock

Now this thread is fucked.

It's true. And you know it.

I'm right and you know it.

There has never been anything but despair, and you know it.

There will never be anything but misery, and you know it.

Samson Looms and you KNOW IT!

Ashes and Echoes

Underrated post.

I know the feel, and I quite like it, mate.

It feels like you're becoming one with nature and with our ancestors. Like you're slowly evolving into something better, something non-degenerate, something you were "meant to be".

It showed me a new path. It took me away from nihilism and depression. It gave me hope.

Paganism sure was the answer for us, mate.

In a perfect world perhaps, and that is how I understand the ultimate goal of Christianity is to create such a perfect society of family and union but what gives nature its power is its unorderedness and unforgiveness. As you Christians have been striving towards perfection you have weakened your resolve, it is not the ties of family that you have forlorn but of the roots which tie you too the ground you live on. That's why I cannot follow your young tradition because the closer you get too your ideal, the more of Europa dies.

I agree society can only be built starting from the individual, that's just our nature. See we do not forgive, if our brother has done us a great ill and they're are of no use, they are an enemy to be dispersed. Your closest blood is what runs through you, and the family you will make with it.

This is an honest question, truthfully how would a Christian see their ancestors? The further back you'd go back in time the more you'd become disgusted by your blood relatives similar to white guilt, are they Romans, Greek, or funny enough I've gotten a laugh by this when Christians see their true ancestors as being Semites.
thought you'd get a laugh with the last one, but there are many Christians who fervently belief this, I'm sure its heresy (hear-say) in your book

Well can't speak for every nation, but Portugal specifically, our national identity was formed during the reconquista and is inseparable from Catholicism.

However, we hold great respect for the Romans and Visigoths that were there before, also for the crusaders that helped us regain the land (mostly Frankish and Burgundians).

We even have great respect and worship for the Lusitanians that lived here, to the point that one of the biggest folk heroes in Portugal is Viriathus, a Lusitanian, and our national epic poem has many references to us as the Lusitanian people (os Lusíadas)

So personally, I don't think Christianity is completely incompatible with blood and soil. It is perhaps less compatible with the soil aspect, but not at all incompatible with blood.

A big part of understanding the soil aspect is remembering that ultimately, as much as it might pain a Christianity, it is true Christianity has it's origins outside Europe and it's original moral code was NOT European or even a good one. We have the Greeks to thank for imbuing in it the basic morality of the West, and then the Germanic tribes (and also Celtic tribes to an extent) of forcing it's adaption of customs and rites.

Unfortunately the soil aspect, perhaps due to it's foreign origin and perhaps even to the fact it was adopted en mass during the migration period, was lost to an extent.

Everybody other than shills already realises that working together is the only option. Anybody who tries to divide white people based on religion should be seen as no different to the ones trying to convince us that certain types of Europeans aren't really white, or pushing US vs. Europe D&C.

2 Corinthians 6:15
“And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?”

Very few people here are plainly denouncing each other, instead we are discussing our philosophies, strengthening them in the forge. Its an old ideal of all European cultures, Germanics called it the "Thing", Romans called it the "forum". Why don't you join in, what do you think is correct?

Yeah the Reconquista is perhaps the most important event in modern European history, since as I learned in a Math History course, the school of translators that the Catholic church setup to translate all the Islamic books found allowed the understanding of much lost knowledge, ancient Greek, Egypt and Indian maths which formed the basis for scientific intrigue. And Islam then retreated into Wahhabism, ironic isn't it they had copied down all the tools but were unable to use them.

So as I see it the math books I have on my shelf come directly from forces within the Church wishing to save them, and Christianity itself at least in the more Protestant forms tries to get everyone to read the bible which has many important life concepts throughout to understand…
but…
…these are passed days and deeds that have been done and are done. For all the knowledge, the books have given too me, I know that unfettered careerism is the death of the family unit and our world's ending but I also know the Semites have from their knowledge been able to enthrall many Europeans and so our weapons must be made now from theirs, and what I see was done through Christianity. For the Semites think the better weapon is an advancement, it is not, they can never end the nature they must live in, perhaps it is easier in the desert but within the landscape of Europe they fight a constant battle against being taken over and out by nature. Also as our climate shifts, Europe will only be easy to live in if you were made to be there, I'm sure that's just a coincidence or the gods and its also a coincidence those who want to stop Climate Change happen to be Semites living in another's climate.

Not really.

You see unlike Christianity, Islam ultimately rejected Greek philosophy and morality. That's why they never adapted and ultimately remained a foreign religion.

Unite, or die.

Christianity and Paganism have already united.

What do you think Christmas and Easter are?

you know … i just saw a mosque go up here where I live and it shares a parking lot with a christian church

can someone not betray us?

If their primary concern is not going extinct, and you faggots could reframe from D&C all the time then yes.

toppest of keks

CAN CHRISTIANITY AND JUDAISM UNITE?

YES! G-D YES!

sure that's Odin?

wasn't that art from a russian artist painting russian pagan mythology?

so it's probably some Slav God

Asatro literally means "true to the Gods"
How do you see the gods exactly?

You sound like you see them as holy special people with wings in the sky like they are represented in Semitic religions.