I CANT SLEEP IM SO EXCITED

hey lads I'm so excited i cant sleep because im going to disneyland

it's 12:15 am and im leaving in 4 hours to go to disneyland

holy shit im so fucking PUMPED

what ride should i go on first

It's a small world is shit. Friend's worked there for years though, if you see Pluto ask for "John"

are there any zootopia rides?
might actually go there if they have

start off the day with some dank fantasyland rides

Heh, sad, most visited theme park on Earth in history and there are people who still have never gone there.

Of course, I know people who work there so I can just get in for free whenever

OP, I recommend going on Space Mountain first. Followed by Thunder Mountain, and finally the Matterhorn. There are 2 tracks on the Matterhorn, the faster one is the one closest to Tomorrow Land.

After getting "The 3 mountains" out of the way, head for Pirates of the Caribbean, then the Indiana Jones Ride

Note. This may be ALL the rides you can possible go on in a single day, assuming you get up early. Its summer, this means it will be extremely crowded and lines will be very long. By mid-day the average wait time for major rides can get as long as 2 hours in the summer.

Food there is expensive. There is a McDonalds just outside the park from the exit off of Downtown Disney, if you're willing to walk a bit of ways

If you have more than one day there then next go to California Adventure, assuming you get a 2-park pass. There you need to go on the river rapids, and Soarin over California

Enjoy OP

Not yet, I hear there might be soon though

Oh shit, almost forgot to mention

There are these things called "Fast Passes" that you can get to reserve a time to return to a ride, this way you don't have to wait as long, since there can only be a limited number of fast passes in a certain time frame

fuck you nigger ive go to disneyland like fucking 3 times a year

IM JUST SO FUCKING PUMPED

went when my sister was 7. pluto tried to go all magic kingdom wacky fun time on her and she the faggots mask off by the tongue

just buy crutches or similar from the goodwill

That's why you go during the winter months, when most kids are in school and most parents are too busy Christmas shopping. That's usually when I go, since again, I can just get in for free. And its usually the coziest time to go too since its all decorated for Christmas

This made me laugh for some reason.

Mr Bone's Wild Ride.

FUCK ALL YOUR EXCITEMENT, MAGICAL CHILDISH ENTHUSIASM & DREAMS, I JUST GOT A JOB AFTER 8 MONTHS OF UNEMPLOYMENT AND ONLY HAVE 3 HOURS OF SLEEP UNDER MY beeLT FOR YESTERDAY AND TODAY BUT CAN'T SLEEP.

UPDATE:
OP was arrested, whilst visiting Disneyland, for attempting to fist Goofy

Obviously.

I hope user had a fun time

Can we help him get bail?

No… OP is in the hospital, where they are still attempting to get his fist out of goofy's ass.

Reminds my of a castle quite near me.

why hello there user

How's your butthole, after OP's attempted fisting?

How was it, OP? Did you enter the secret Illuminati club?

i honestly don't understand how anyone can enjoy theme parks.

How about the FUCCBOI train? Maybe you should ride the train to a concentration camp.

Holla Forums somehow manages to be worse every single day. You're not even trying to save it. This will be my last post. I'm taking my shitposting business elsewhere.

Goodbye. Enjoy Disneydotcom

Go on the one Disney has not ruined with their updates. The living seas? No fuck that this is finding nemo now. Alien encounter? No fuck that this is Hawian space gremlin now. Spaceship earth? No fuck that this is old english bitch talks about nonsense for 30 minutes.

Sounds like you have awesome furry firsthand knowledge of all the ins'and'outs of Furry-Disney, user

I find Goofy incredibly sensual as well… I would want to fist him if I could, right up to my elbow… I understand OP's excitement.

My gf will give me a handjob tomorrow and play video game with me.

What's her name? Lefty?

The fuck bro?!

No, it's Leftiania.

Does a glove puppet enjoy getting fisted?

They always seem to enjoy it… they smile, they sing, they dance… perhaps they do.