Milo Yiannopoulos at DePaul University

WHERE THE FUCK IS A VIEW-ABLE STREAM!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pw-MnRyIoQY
breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/24/milo-yiannopoulos-protesters-storm-stage-depaul-university/
youtube.com/watch?v=1kxTW7s516s
youtube.com/user/yiannopoulosm
twitter.com/KFoleyFL/status/735281862973607936
americabadu.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/michaelisaiah_
twitter.com/americabadu
youtube.com/watch?v=kIrG3YyUfxk
twitter.com/Investor_Luke/status/735305495435718657
breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/24/violent-milo-event-protester-identified-church-minister/
twitter.com/prettykruc1al
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/735265064396181504
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get this nigger-loving faggot Jew out of here

youtube.com/watch?v=Pw-MnRyIoQY

cant wait for the shapiro yianpopopopopoulisiise debates so shapiro can own him with ultra lawyer kike arguing skills and then both of then can become irrelevant and we can go back to hating jews.

Let's be clear, just because we do nothing to halp Milo the Faggot in his rabble arousings, that doesn't mean we support the SJWs. We know that the Faggot is trying to co-opt, so we don't need the link to the view-able stream.

he's pretty cool

he does stuff in real life

unlike everybody on pol

Hi Milo

Now please go away

HE WAS ASSAULTED BY BLM

As much as I despise this fucking jew loving fag, I despise BLM niggers even more. Can't wait until they burn Philly to the ground this summer and everyone gets redpilled on a massive scale.

Fun begins around 47 minutes

Milo is corrosive. He's a massive troll. He's a narcissistic faggot looking to create controversy.

That's why he took nigger dicks in his ass, to upset his kike parents.

The reason he's attacking SJWs is because SJWs has become the orthodoxy of the establishment.

Just be glad we're not the establishment.

he gets paid for it

a white male has to work his ass off to get paid to do some shit like that

I'm waiting for a true alt-right non jew white fag to appear.

Please kill yourself, faggot.

mate if colleges paid me top dollar to come and shitpost in their auditorium for a couple hours and cause mass hamplanet spergouts I wouldn't say no

Not an argument.

you'll be waiting a long time

whites only write intellectual masturbation on the net as a sort of cathartic release (maybe a podcast as well)

they do nothing in real life

maybe a safespace amren conference or something

but they never gain any legitimate political power. ever

so, meh

I've been thinking about trying to become the next Hitler, but I have Irish and Italian blood so I'm not capable.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/24/milo-yiannopoulos-protesters-storm-stage-depaul-university/

if you want an archive, do it yourself instead of complaining about it like a child

I was trying to get to the last NPI thing at berkley but I don't have a car and my mom didn't want to drive me 8 hours in her '99 windstar so I could say hi to some people

lel, so it does

security is a joke over there

I really wonder how you whiny faggots are going to act on the DOTR.

hey you forgot to talk about violence, remember number one rule when trying to gather attention away from the discussion is to talk about violent action that you never actually take part in but only reference obliquely as a talking point to infantilize the people having a discussion

Remember, when you buy or read his shit, he takes one more inch of nigger duck up his ass

HURR DUUR ITS ONLY OKAY IF IT HAPPENS TO THEM! fuck you. the holocaust happened and the white race will die out with a whimper.

That affects your life how exactly?

That seems like an incentive. I mean, he's sympathetic to us and his fag antics are funny, and contracting GRIDS from a nigger would be a hilarious way for him to personally affirm the statistics.

They preferred to be called poultry of color user.

>0.62 shekels have been deposited in your account. Thank you for shilling with 6million Incorporated™

Is this in the U.S. or in South Africa?

This feeling of being completely outnumbered is making me more and more anxious by the day.

Shut up. I'll shit on your mother's chest.

They're the very vocal minority user.

good goy.

youtube.com/watch?v=1kxTW7s516s

It's Chicago, isn't it?
Isn't that answer enough?

well I hope that kid learned that he needs to start lifting

Maybe i will have to step up and become that guy myself.

youtube.com/user/yiannopoulosm He dropped a bunch of clips of protesters flipping their wigs

Top fucking kek

WEBM THIS

SHE COULD BE THE NEW TRIGGLYPUFF

This has the potential to be the next AIDS Skillrex. I await a vaporwave version.

The security guards were fucking laughable.

They got paid to protect the event and they

Guess Soros paid them better.

Milo's a faggot, but sometimes he gets a laugh out of me

This can be made into an ad for Trumps shop

They all deserve helicopter rides.

A'ight fam - one of Milo's interns signing in here. There's a load of the videos aggregated on here with comment breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/24/milo-yiannopoulos-protesters-storm-stage-depaul-university/

I like this idea, user.

Nah. I'm a very naughty goy.

That's some good banter right there m8's.

Milo is good for banter. He even threw in some Shapiro jokes.

but your believe in >muh holoco$t, so not really.

Can someone remind me why black people getting killed by police like everyone else matter hates donald trump?

Do they have an official reason? They just seem like they yell but don't have anything to actually say.

He's always gotta insert his disgusting nigger-loving faggotry into everything, doesn't he?

twitter.com/KFoleyFL/status/735281862973607936

Possibly paid by the Clintons to sabotage shit.

This was in the halfchan thread - can any of you lot verify? we're investigating

They're literally paid by George Soros, how can you not know this by now?

Pretty disgusting, but good banter.

Shit. I am stupid.

I knew this, but I forgot for some reason.

Holocaust deez nutz

Go back to reddit, newfag.

Holy shit is it easy to trigger the subhumans.

oi you lot do something productive and give us a hand with this. would blow up if it's true

Her Twitter is private, but if you go to her blog americabadu.blogspot.com/ you can see some of her twitter posts. Also, check out that background. WE WUZ ADAM N EVE N SHIT

Jokes on you. I don't use reddit. I'm here 24/7. I'm having a bad day and I need to shitpost.

Do we have a framework yet for the black SJW? They all seem to think they wuz unique and shieeet enough to be kangz and kwueeenzz but they really don't realize that they all look the same just like white SJWs.

You kikes make it way too obvious.

Thats a lot of fags

SAGE ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL FUCKING USELESS THREADS THEY ARE A 4CHAN LEVEL SHILL TACTIC

SAGE ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL FUCKING USELESS THREADS THEY ARE A 4CHAN LEVEL SHILL TACTIC

CHIMPOUT

Useless thread? Maybe. YOu can just hide the thread and stop being a retarded faggot.

How sad, I thought you were better than this Milo

Only Obama's sons can carry guns there.

Simmer down, nigga.

Filtered and reported, my man!

Please Kek, let there be a civil war long before a world war. I don't want to leave this country to fight for our greatest ally with these brats tearing shit up while we're out fighting.

Some kike is sage spamming.

Where is the Jewish Dog Pride Parade?

I'm pretty sure Milo changed his stance on Trump after the podcast.

I don't think so, Moshe.

Just filter and report his autistic ass.

Using violence to combat protesters is counterproductive when trying to take the moral high-ground, which is what Milo is trying to do.

Fucking. Apes.

He just wants to cry about how much of a victim he is – it's in his inbred kike DNA.

Milo is a disgusting faggot, but you are far worse. Usually I don't care for this sort of thing, but your spam brought me here.

Just because of you, I will bump this thread, and learn more about milo and this event.

Bump

Milo is degenerate but chanting get a job at BLM niggers is fantastic.

Actually his purpose is to prove these people are fucking up free speech and don't care about any of the shit they say they do. He's a professional troll and found a prime target, so he's trolling them.

wtf is happening to america?

you think anyone gives a shit about that? You're sounding like a gamergoy faggot. No one cares if you "expose leftists for being hypocritical". They already know what they're doing. They don't give a shit because they believe the ends justify the means

THEY don't care but normies do. If you want to co opt a democracy this is the way you do it.

WHY IS THERE A THREAD ABOUT ECELEBS UP

THOUGHT THEY WEREN'T ALLOWED HERE

OH YEAH RIGHT JUST NOT HOLOCAUST DENIERS ARE ALLOWED

BECAUSE THIS IS CURRENT YEAR

Pathetic sissies

It's a live debate of sorts, the goal isn't to convince the opponent, its to convince the audience.

you can't carry on campus yurokike

Sure is shilly in here.

normies don't give a shit either. Have you seen the attention spam of a typical normie?

Shut up nigger.

These are the two chimps:

twitter.com/michaelisaiah_
twitter.com/americabadu

make me

Hmmm

it makes my blood boil to watch these cucks just sit there and take it.

What are they going to do?

We know who you are.
We know your methods.
We see your IPs.
Your gravy train manufactured fake teenage racist cunt is DOA.
Stay cucked.

That's a statement, not an argument. :0)

These fucking chimps as pissing me off.

I keep trying to show my liberal friend the light, but we seem to go back to square fucking 1 every time we discuss BLM!

what do think? throw those punks out of the stage, and form a human barrier around the it. . maybe not fucking giving them the mic and sit there like a little bitch

Holy shit, look who I spotted at 1:47:17

I feel bad for this girl - she was crying.

youtube.com/watch?v=kIrG3YyUfxk

They bullpenned her and finally let her go but then yelled at her on the way out.

They have security guards there. It's their job, not the speakers.

if they are not doing their jobs would you seriously not step-up? if someone would snatch something out of your hands, would you seriously just sit there like neutered cuck?

Maybe this is why GG loves him so much?

Apparently the sheboon who was chimping out on stage, her mom is faculty.
Explains a lot

twitter.com/Investor_Luke/status/735305495435718657

This is why you should be paying attention to history classes.
The enemy of your enemy is not your friend, but it's a very useful fodder.

Milo is a black hole causing mayhem in the ranks of liberals, if you want to stop him then who is the one doing the kikes' bidding?

You should probably take some time to learn about the nature and history of the jew.

Oh, you're autistic. Never mind.

gas yourself.

It's not interbreeding if they don't breed, retard.

DePaul student here, can confirm the chimpout was pretty bad. I'm very close to taking my dad's money to ISU or some other college outside of this far-left wasteland.

Administrators physically blocked Milo from re-entering the building.

The administration instructed DePaul security to not interfere with the protestors after it turned violent.

BLM were mugging other students outside the building, and obviously they tried to assault Milo.

Even CPD did nothing when they showed up en masse, except arrest a reporter who was recording the violence.

Abolition was a mistake.

Again, just for you.

Bump

I don't get it. At the start of this thread, Milo was a jew, but when he fucks niggers, he's apparently white?

He's selling pro-miscegenation t-shirts to White women. Ask your caretaker to explain it.

I don't see what that has to do with my initial post, so I take it you are just one of those annoying fags that just imagine people say certain things just so you can feel right.

Show me where I said he was White.

I imagine you were referring to Milo when you said Whites, otherwise your post had nothing to do with mine.

I said Milo (the jew who you're defending) is promoting miscegenation to Whites.

And I'm saying they, the people I was replying to shouldn't be getting upset about a jew having sex with a nigger in the first place.
Defending Milo was never a part of it. That's what I mean by imagining things that were not said.

Someone ID that bitch. We need to fuck her life.

breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/24/violent-milo-event-protester-identified-church-minister/

Let's roll boys

You faggots like gifs right? Complements of Holla Forums

milo is a degenerate kike enabler but I love how hard he's instigating shit on college campuses.
burn that shit down you kikey faggot.

The male nigger will give a speech tomorrow;

twitter.com/prettykruc1al
this girl was there too
her twitter feed is a goldmine

Did the assault on Milo get filmed? Any of the muggings? We can make that go viral

I really need sleep and haven't skimmed this thread, but has this been posted already?:

twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/735265064396181504

>>>Holla Forums9451661

It's worth a shot. We need to redpill as many as we can if Trump is to succed.

That article about circumcised penises was a joke I believe, he's expressed disgust towards circumcision in debates but has said that he prefers a circumcised penis for obvious reasons. Hint, he prefers them on black guys.

Have we got any ID on the other protestors apart from the main nig?