If you use Google Play, Christmas comes early

If you use Google Play, Christmas comes early.
I am giving away a code for you to redeem, but first, you must pass these tests.
There are 9 minus 4 segments you must find. Don't forget to check every corner.
I wish you luck on your quests, Holla Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.sli.mg/aOwNZ4.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
nigger nigger nigger nigger
nigger nigger
nigger nigger nigger
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

well said.

This hint made it too easy. The answer is clearly nigger

what did he mean by this? corners in the image?

it means how much time can you waste looking for nothing

First clue to first test to let you know I'm legit:
First letter is "I"

fug

Actually, user may be on to something.

fifth looks like it's on the top of the triangle logo? fits in with the corner thing

well, this gets interesting. the hex values of the first eight pixels do mean something. Its the same pattern in the other corners.

assuming no rusery, been awhile since i've done this stuff and it'll take me a min, but i'll play

you're catching on!

try looking near the bottom of the text. PNGs have an END point where it tells the image viewer to stop reading the file. After that, there is data that isn't read by the image viewer.

Are you trying to promote the use of google?

fuck off satan.

Nope, I just don't have a use for this code. Thought I'd give it away to those wanting a quick puzzle.

are there more steps to the puzzle after this, OP?

The rabbit hole doesn't go real far. Each 4-character has a couple steps to find on average.
Open the image in Notepad, like says, and the first part will almost be done, and a lead to the second part will follow.

just got the next hint
i.sli.mg/aOwNZ4.png

cool, just don't need the code and these things take awhile to get off because most are trawlin.

forgot to attach. if it's a ruse cruise, it's a fun one.

caps and digits are HW145YGK
145K being out of place

image has distortion at the bottom, maybe the key to a zip image? i'm pretty drunk anons, /r/ blackup

boards really slow tonight, OP. may want to weekend it.

Maybe its Snowcrash?
Mobilefag here so I can't test this.

145?

what do you mean by "weekend it"?

Maybe, I like how you think.

the K at the end stands out

first piece of the code?

here's what comes up after raw data.
fuck, OP haven't done this shit forever and was retarded at it to begin with. good stuff

nice trips. Also,

can't get zip/rar/7z to work

try converting to Bhuddism

meant to reply to
by Buddhism I mean some other image format. converting formats completely changes the data which is why only renaming image file extensions makes them unreadable outside of wangblows, until you change the extension back.

tfw you're too stupid to have fun

good thread bump

You'll learn fast, just have to look around for the way to solve the puzzles. That's how I learned, looking at the work of others and trying the same thing myself. Steganography is a wonderful thing.

You guys still here?

bump

potato

i don't use android

I use F-Droid.