Clickbait faggots on suicide watch

archive.is/A7KZ6

archive.is/D8EpY

POST YFW CLICKBAIT FAGGOTS WILL BE UNEMPLOYED AND STARVE TO DEATH IN YOUR LIFETIME

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hP0cf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"If you're BuzzFeed, why would you spend a lot of money to hire one reporter who creates low-traffic news when you could use that money to hire three kids who churn out high-traffic videos?" one media executive asked.

These people are cancer.

BTFO

Nice quads, m8. Confirmed for clickbait kikes panhandling before their death on rope day.

sneaky sneeky

Denton is that you?

Gaming journalism sites are also having serious trouble with video

1/2

2/2

wonder which fairytale suits clickbait best

Keep that spam invitation bullshit on Holla Forums.

wew
His voice screams "low test LOW ENERGY beta". That entire spiel sounded horribly scripted and yet still felt unintelligent.

fuck that looks nice. Is that some gay oculus shit?

Rare video of Ben shooting an M16

Pretty sure it's on the Vive because it uses those touch wand controllers to manipulate objects, the oculus is garbage that uses a standard xbox controller and owned by facebook >>>Holla Forums9407085

The safety lever keeps it safe.

isnt vive shit? Is it DRM software ridden too?

I saw this beautiful VICE article where some hipster kid with a seriously neotenous face engages in some totally epic, for the win styled gonzo journalism by going to buffets, and get this, loading up a briefcase with food! Whoa! VICE aint dead with this new generation!

we're going to need more helicopters

Yeah but at least it's decent working VR for what is, which is incredibly expensive and nothing but tech demos sold at ridiculous prices. You don't have to run their invasive Steam service as they support OpenVR and OSVR.

That's their whole thing; being a slightly more refined and intelligent version of Jackass. Instead of having some chad piss on an electric fence their 'reporters' do something outrageous.

That documentary about Liberia I still enjoy though, having lived in that part of the world and knowing first hand how true it all is it took guts to make.

My sides every damn time.

it's certainly better than kikebook, but there is no free hw/sw vr

Yes there is. The $300 OSVR HDK.

Nothing works on it and it's a huge hassle to set up. I'm waiting for the 1.5 version to come out and then I'll get one.

archive.is/hP0cf

JUDGE UPHOLDS HULK HOGAN $140 MILLION VERDICT AGAINST GAWKER

I'm going to avoid making fun of the player on this vid because last time I played a fps with a controller I ended up getting rekt. I don't think FPSs are made to be played with controllers anyway.

This one I watched a while back and he sounds like a complete homo.

Holy fucking shit.

That's good? Right?

I can't figure it out because the blood flow to my brain seems to be hindered for some reason.

Hogan isn't the government. The first amendment wouldn't apply. If the government was suing them it would.

Wow i ws just thinking about this, i can feel a great shift that might happen in the next few years that turns the tides against sjw clickbait media.

1.hulk hogan suing the fuck out of gawker
2.Buzzfeed losing revenue and finding out politics and news isnt profitable
3.vice laying people off
4.the venture capitalists invested in new media realizing there is no profit to be made

its going to be interesting times