Would you kill yourself if...?

You got an annoying and embarrassing disease that keeps gets worse?

Ive been living 5 years with this shit that no doctor can give me an accurate diagnosis. After staying in a place with shitty sanitarium conditions i got sick and never became healthy again. Almost everything i eat makes me pass lots of wind, im almost always feeling bloated and constant diarreah

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Healing-Whole-Foods-Traditions-Nutrition/dp/1556434308
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

keeps getting worse

Get a better fucking diet.

im poor

amazon.com/Healing-Whole-Foods-Traditions-Nutrition/dp/1556434308

Read this before you kill yourself

Worst excuse for anything ever.

Its not that simple. I dont have a job and probably wont ever be able to keep one thanks to my sickness.

I dont eat junk food, just healthy stuff. And they think i have IBS, which doesnt really mean much.

maybe, maybe not.

Save up and buy this book. It sounds like it will help you.

Also, that shit is really ruining my life, if your bowels made loud noises during classes you would understand what i have to deal with.

I will try that.

seriously?
what the fuck?
your doctors must be dumb as shit if they can't figure out what disease you have.

Do you take your medication?

IBS can be a functional disorder as opposed to a structural disorder. Endoscopy does not always reveal enough for a clear diagnosis.

Yeah, i take omeprazole daily and i took albendazole for 3 days. It isnt helping much, im gonna have to talk to the doctor again. He also prescribed a med to reduce my flatulence lmao, but my parents wont buy it.

Yeah, that sucks.

ive had stool tests, blood tests and endoscopy.

Everything seemed normal.

Even if you didn't have a disease, why would you even be excited about living? What new experience will you ever have. You've tasted nearly everything you will eat the rest of your life, sex becomes just more of the same after a while, work gets boring, people stay idiots, and the only thing new the world has in store for you is disappointment. Whether it all ends now or 50 years from now, it doesn't really matter. You'll be buried and forgotten.

There are lots of books i want to read and tv shows i want to watch and games i want to play. There are also lots of other experiences i didnt have yet. When i die none of this will really matter but right now it matters to me. The most important thing in life is do what makes you happy, but now because of this stupid disease i probably will never be able to do the things i want; And it sucks

Euthanize yourself

www.identifyepi.com

you'll die farting op
sounds gud

i find it kinda funny, watching my life being worse every day

Damn nigga, you bitter.

Get a hobby.
Fix your car by yourself.
Go paragliding.
Get a shitty drift car and fuck up the local track.
Sex is really only better than masturbating if there's good chemistry between you and your partner.
You bet your fucking ass there's food you haven't tasted.
Start cooking, faggot. There's food you can't even imagine.
Go hiking.

It's too late for OP, though. kys homo