Brit/pol/ #908 - Michael Faraday Edition

FATHER OF ELECTROMAGNETISM
Back to great men of England and their achievements, you randy little buggers.

REMEMBER TO REGISTER TO VOTE
7 June is final day of registration, 23 June is the referendum vote
gov.uk/register-to-vote

Brexit: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

LIVESTREAMS AVAILABLE
BBC One - filmon.com/tv/bbc-one
ITV1 - filmon.com/tv/itv1

Switch to Standard Definition to avoid paying

Important dates, debates and discussions:
Every Thursday at 10.45 p.m. on BBC One - Question Time
9 June 2016 on ITV 1 - Farage vs. Cameron (see youtube.com/watch?v=7Sv2AOQBd_s for example of format)

KNOW THINE ENEMY: The History of the conflict between the UK and the EU
archive.is/pcLjP

LOCAL NEWS

What happens when you're deported to Britain?
archive.is/18ddM

Greece's economic collapse is BRITAIN'S fault and our banks should pay
archive.is/p7qtJ

SAME OLD LEFTIST SHIT: A mural showing Donald Trump kissing Boris Johnson appears in Britain
archive.is/BJboZ

Stronger in Europe tries to be 'with it', gets mocked by fellow kids
archive.is/Utj8n

FROM NATIONAL ACTION TO DIRECT ACTION?: Britain First Target Muslim Elected Officials Including Sadiq Khan In ‘Direct Action Campaign’
archive.is/Bvpb4

WHY DO YOU NOT WANT TO CURE CANCER? Brexit 'could slow access to new medicines and delay cure for cancer'
archive.is/iMPK1

WIMMIN PROVING BY THE DAY THAT THEY HAVE NO PLACE IN POLITICS: Brexit Debate Needs More Women, Fewer Men, Labour’s Harman Says
FUCK OFF, HARRIDAN HARMAN
archive.is/71I6D

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jUDNU
archive.is/kpnB5
archive.is/r5PZP
archive.is/l1Iey
archive.is/cXlDA
archive.is/ZJXXh
archive.is/kabtV
archive.is/h2Weu
archive.is/cmEPW
twitter.com/omaromalleykhan
8ch.net/pol/res/6102265.html#6104524
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/24/pamela-geller-european-union-vows-block-pro-freedom-anti-islamization-parties/
cer.org.uk/sites/default/files/publications/attachments/pdf/2011/essay_turkey_barysch_25sept07-1392.pdf
youtu.be/162gZZonDjQ
twitter.com/HarrietSalem/status/735180009065877504
twitter.com/bahuvirupak/status/732617556062654465
twitter.com/ArtsUK2015/status/727234360206839808
creativeaccess.org.uk/
creativeaccess.org.uk/opportunities/runner-trainee-junior-researcher-at-bbc-current-affairs-and-consumer-live
twitter.com/laurenvrhodes/status/735250454486093824
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3599019/I-t-understand-didn-t-like-Grieving-grandmother-Polish-girl-dead-school-complaining-classroom-racism-says-pupils-blanked-16th-birthday.html
instagram.com/p/BDeYnx2rJWD/?taken-by=dagmaraxxx
instagram.com/p/BEG4O_KLJc8/?taken-by=dagmaraxxx
instagram.com/p/_-hWyVrJVe/?taken-by=dagmaraxxx
instagram.com/p/3ClydxLJf6/?taken-by=dagmaraxxx
twitter.com/QuadroonAnarchy/status/735254474353180672
runestoruins.co.uk/?m=1
strawpoll.me/10304165
youtube.com/watch?v=wbXdDJ3phu0
ticketsource.co.uk/ukip
channel4.com/programmes/take-part/articles/all/married-at-first-sight
ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/customs/customs_duties/tariff_aspects/index_en.htm
poal.me/6kroys
thesurvivalistblog.net/build-your-own-faraday-cage-heres-how/
express.co.uk/news/uk/673430/Wetherspoon-Tim-Martin-Brexit-Cameron-Osbourne-pub
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36371104
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36371700
theguardian.com/news/reality-check/2015/dec/11/donald-trump-needs-check-facts-british-muslims-isis
adam4d.com/anti-women/
archive.is/55kH2
twitter.com/business/status/735362005280788480
archive.is/vEq5u
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/may/25/vote-leave-turkey-british-migrants-turks-ankara-eu
theguardian.com/world/2016/may/25/enduring-whiteness-of-american-journalism
ticketsource.co.uk/event/EGHEHI
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-odds-idUKKCN0YG1CX
archive.is/LPVUy
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36362957
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3608136/The-racist-programme-honest-reflection-state-nation-Britain-divided-reaction-Whites-East-End.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3608546/London-Megacity-capital-s-population-hit-nearly-10m-2024-high-birth-rate-migration-abroad-offsets-exodus-regions.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3606337/INTERACTIVE-swing-EU-referendum-result-Check-thinks-ahead-Britain-s-biggest-decision-generation.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/british-born-mother-faces-deportation-from-australia-over-criminal-history-a7045871.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-36379916
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3606449/Islamic-tutor-slipped-hand-copy-Koran-grope-13-year-old-girl-s-thigh-read-home.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3602177/Puppy-play-definitely-not-sex-TV-documentary-sheds-light-barking-mad-men-enjoy-dressing-dogs.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3607036/Nigel-Farage-caught-camera-telling-Ukip-supporters-Dudley-bully-people-voting-Brexit.html
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4kzbcx/mp_hails_ira_dead_1987/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36379934
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THE WORLD: POLITICS, BREXIT, AND THE RIGHT

TFW THE DUTCH ARE CALLING ON BRITAIN TO LEAD THE FIGHT FOR LIBERATION: Britain 'could liberate Europe again' by voting for Brexit and sparking populist revolution
archive.is/jUDNU

Estonia Foreign Minister: The EU will 'lose a lot' if Britain leaves
FUCK OFF, GLOBALIST
YOU LOOK LIKE SANTA CLAUS
archive.is/kpnB5

Five reasons why the EU would miss Britain
archive.is/r5PZP

TRAGIC DAY FOR THE RIGHT IN AUSTRIA AND POSSIBLY ALL OF EUROPE: Norbert Hofer of the Freedom Part has lost presidential race
archive.is/l1Iey

These are our potential allies on the Continent if Brexit pulls through
archive.is/cXlDA

OTHER NEWS: BELLS AND WHISTLES AND SUNDRY

Christians in UK now outnumbered by Atheists
archive.is/ZJXXh

MOST EXPENSIVE STEEL BATHTUB EVER: Inside Britain's biggest-ever aircraft carrier HMS Queen Elizabeth
archive.is/kabtV

One in four students want Ukip members BANNED from speaking at university events
archive.is/h2Weu

FARMERS' GUNS: Fears ISIS ‘want to carry out door-to-door massacre in UK countryside sparks new rural anti-terror plan'
archive.is/cmEPW

ANGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

twitter.com/omaromalleykhan

Is this the director

Seems pretty cucked

Nth for anglos lazy anger

SHAKES FIST FROM COUCH

I'LL GET YOU BASTARD, JUST AS SOON AS I'VE FINISHED MY BREW.

Lads we're going to retake London a some point… right?

r8 my Jewish ex gf
8ch.net/pol/res/6102265.html#6104524

No, I don't think so. He's director of the "Runnymede Trust", whatever that may be. Have to wait till the credits to see who did the programme.

Yes.

Jewish?

No.

Don't post them lad

You didn't say she was a jewess lad…

after it burns lad

If he does blur the face

The Danelaw was retaken, so yes.

LADS

EU Now Vows to Block Populist Parties

Junker shitting himself and wants no anti immigrant right wing parties in Europe. Spread this like wildfire. We need to Brexit now.

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/24/pamela-geller-european-union-vows-block-pro-freedom-anti-islamization-parties/

Ye boi.

I posted one. No more except for my Skype buddies!

I don't know if this is overconfidence n the faith of the tru believers in the EU or just overreach of authority. Already the cucks on Plebbit are welcoming it.

Hope farage makes a speech about it.

Lads we should write normie speeches for nige and post em to him

I live in South London. There is no hope.

GOOD NEWS LADS

cer.org.uk/sites/default/files/publications/attachments/pdf/2011/essay_turkey_barysch_25sept07-1392.pdf

TURNS OUT NOBODY LIKES TURKEY IN THE EU EXCEPT GERMANY AND A FEW INSIGNIFICANT COUNTRIES.

TURKROACHES BTFO.

Course he's fucking shitting himself, communists always do.

I do think we genuinely we Brexit though.

She does have nice baps like.

*will

Autocorrect is a Jewish invention to undermine the IQ of Whites, swear down.

REEEEEEE THEY END IT ON A HAPPY CLAPP YAY LESS WHITES MOOD

reeeeeeeeeeeee that fucking USA "islamaphobioa" doc

So what did you think of that lads?

I posted a full body shot on brit/politics/ a while back. I'm wary of doing the same here.
Sorry lad.

No, no more. My heart. BBC… wh- why? btennnhh
n nhuuuuuuuy56hhhhhhhhhhhhh544hwbpl khn

I want to start a white man's movement and stand my ground.

They spend 45 minutes demonstrating how allowing Islam in has destroyed an entire region.

Up next:

Evil Nazi Americans don’t want to let Islam in…. HOW COULD THEY BE SO BIGOTED?!?!?!?!

JACK CUCKBY NEW VIDEO ON THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND SILLY BLACK BITCHES

'Welcome to the first video of my new series focusing on the destruction of Britain. In this video I respond to nonsense claims by Mona Chalabi about the English language, and the anti-intellectual push from her and others that will destroy our language and future.'

youtu.be/162gZZonDjQ

youtu.be/162gZZonDjQ

Half a fosters can tall

It's alright lad honestly, last time a woman's bits were posted here we went into melt down.

There's always Tinder & Jewgle if I get /lonely/

Do it lad.

If it covers 9/11 like it's a fucking non-event, BBC is fully pozzed.

Vice UK just got shrekt lads.

twitter.com/HarrietSalem/status/735180009065877504

United States of Hate: Muslims Under Attack

Black Power: America's Armed Resistance

Black Power: America's Armed Resistance

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So for niggers the narrative is resistance and defence of their own people BUT for whites its OMG EVIL RIGHT WING AMERICANS WITH GUNS OMGMGMGMOGMGOGMG

Limbo tbh

NA do that tbh lad. Get in there and eliminate the spergy elements with me

Holy shit.

At least he sold out properly I guess.

LOVE IT

First the independent now vice

lefties just can sell their rubbish

we need a right wing vice tbh

It makes me glad to know even my left wing friends think that Black Lives Matter are stupid as fuck and basically a group of criminals.

WHY MUMMY

But not the BBC lad

Overall suprisingly honest. They even used older generation immigrants and mixed-race people so nobody can accuse the whites who they showed after of being evil racist bigots. Weird.

That actually made me kek aloud.

You were given a fantastic birth right. Enjoy it.

BBC will drive itself into the ground. As all liberal rags have done.

You know Saddick is the most insufferable person to exist when even Panjeet from Pooland is blowing you and the people who put you in office the fuck out

twitter.com/bahuvirupak/status/732617556062654465

Pretty groundbreaking stuff for the BBC. They still somehow managed to have mouthy Pakis on camera all the time in a doc explicitly about whites, though.

That guy who said he was proud to be British and then went to a mosque and announced Arabic classes for kids…sure promoting integration there. Fuck me.

Based NA in time they'll be unstoppable

W-What?

Difference is that the BBC has police enforced GUARANTEED funding from even """""conservative"""" governments and an assortment of BBC luvvies who cry at the sheer notion of ending its poll tax

It was watching the little rat-like paki kid at school constantly try to start a fight with the bigger kid who wants nothing to do with him. Sooner or later he's going to get his shit pushed in.

ahhaha

Looks likes hes from some old Anglo Indian family and is LARPing as British/White

Dog whistle for white nationalism

The BBC are getting desperate and brazen in their message before the reform measures are put in place.

New leftie buzzword for 'nationalist' or 'racist' I assume

Probably gonna get burnt out quicker than the previous smear attempts.

Whereas ours, ours are eternally damning and soul destroying.

We can shake this up though, you wait and you see. BBC shall crash and burn.

And I can't wait. He'll sperg out about it so much too. London might go into meltdown.

Pretty funny that even Panjeet knows the deal. That said, he's in his home nation. I can appreciate that.

This is just a single bone to the right, for all their endless pro multiculturalism 24/7 crap

Don't expect anything like this for another 5 years

For every doc like this, theres 5000 buzzfeed tier articles posted by them

It would be criminal to ignore the biggest invasion in our city

wanna infiltrate it

*urge to purge intensifies*

Tempting offer, any ideas?

What world do these "people" live on?

Lad, Modi is pretty based….

Was listening to some of that on audiobook a while back like a lazy nigger. Not sure how far in I got but there was a lot to be agreed with, even though I have certain reservations about the absolutist tone of it, but after a while it almost got a bit nausiating for me.

Like I say that was audiobook though which is always worse/adds a different element to sitting and reading it yourself. I'll give it a proper read at some point.

That Bangladeshit bloke?or me? Aye, even with the truth in his face, which he half admits to, he just doesn't get it. "we're the real east enders because we stayed". That was the angle I thought the BBCucks were going to focus on more and spin as the main message.

How about now?

that was fucking depressing…

Considering some of the names in the tweets, Scotland

THE ETERNAL PORRIDGE WOG

It is really hard for me to imagine what these white cucks think when writing these kinds of things. Like did you have to?

Planet of the Gapes

become shitty jurnos

be 2/20,000

make the BBC Breibart

Lad it'll be easy

Kek. Which super-rich capitalist are the shitlibs going to get their "anti-establishment" news from now?

Just pretty funny how "more school toliets" is a political campaign

Kill them all

Mad me exhale air from my nose slightly faster :)

I'm in the US. What are the realistic chances that Britain would actually leave the EU?

They're all so weak echochamber comments

I can't imagine anybody who doesn't spend all day watching BBC leftism all day and say, "oh well these twitter guys definitely are right"

How have I not seen that morality pic before.

Normies cannot look at that and agree with these people. I'm sorry but it's about time somebody said this- These people are in the minority. Everytime we see this in polls and just by talking to people on the streets.

Polls are showing 50/50 atm and project fear is going full blown. Month to go yet and there's not much bullshit remain can claim. Also Davey vs Farage question time thing coming up soon in 2 weeks

It's looking 50/50 looking at all the polls, but the Government and the EU will most likely rig the referendum if it looks like they're not going to definitely win.

Just watched that 'Last whites of the East end' documentary

Fucking harrowing tbh.

The Muslim chap, not you Helmer lad.

You could see on the periphery of his consciousness he knew that Islam and it’s outright and deliberate lack of integration was the problem. He knew he has no choice by to side with his tribe (as we saw him doing at his local Islamic center) yet he wouldn’t admit it. He still stood there and admitted that what HE was doing and HIS people were actually fucking up an entire region but wasn’t man enough to admit that he was part of the problem and ultimately the reason for his own misery.

Fuck him and fuck his people.

Ah, the tower of londons too good for them

I like your plan but why Breitbart? Why not go more extreme?

Also they're only hiring non-whites these days, so our plans might be sabotaged before they're even off the ground

We'll do our best, but I think we genuinely might leave burger.

Remain will sabotage themselves and it'll be rigged for Remain. The second referendum will be us leaving.

twitter.com/ArtsUK2015/status/727234360206839808

Oh shit get some hijab cunts

Will there be a second referendum then? Won't they just rig that? Never understood that angle

You're not funny and you never have been. Fuck off.

I'm going into Westminster with Excalibur and fully kitted in armour if there isn't.

So we leave either way.

Must fight urge to purge.

gotta go smooth lad

just like they did for the past 50 years

Ginnie would join us, she pointed it out

If you have the cash, applying for one of their creative access jobs then taking them to court when the refuse you for being white would be glorious

Surprised nobody has done it yet

Kek. The bullies are back in town.

You just watched a programme on the last whites of the east end and all you do is post about yourself. Fuck you.

Yous best leave her alone rn tbh

It's blood out. Referendums wont matter.

We might end up fighting over Ginnie

Who am I kidding I'm not a fan of her you can have her

This might genuinely work, just in need of a few shekels tbh.

It's about time we slingshot the pendulum.

You will never be a Slave owner where you keep one infertile black women to use for your sexual relief while your wife goes to see her cousin for a week

All of my posts are brit/politics/ tier tbh. That's why I focus my posting there. No sense of humour :^)

Just leave… Every word I type and post on here is a blessing. Ungrateful swine.

wew lad

Who the fuck are you?

:/

I'd laugh but you actually fucking believe this. You need to be fucking slotted.

Jungle Fever tbh.

This. (thanks for posting screenshots other user)

No normal person could watch that program and spout shit like this. No non-normal person even could watch it and say that. It's only a special kind of head-in-the-clouds retard who says shit like this. And they're amplified by the media 400% and given all the attention to make it seem like a concensus.

Lad we get the best of both worlds

creativeaccess.org.uk/

creativeaccess.org.uk/opportunities/runner-trainee-junior-researcher-at-bbc-current-affairs-and-consumer-live

Any legal lads help us out with this??

There's fundamentally something disturbing about the idea that Britain, of all places, would allow their homeland to acquiesce to a foreign governing body that demonstrably harms it.

Calm down boi. I'll slot you if you don't shut your mouth!
:^)

Only applications via Creative Access will be considered – please DO NOT contact companies directly.
To apply for the above opportunity, you MUST REGISTER HERE and then complete the form below.

What the fuck

Well said lad.

Give us a link mate.

I know who you know and through them I will find out who you are.

I ain't linking you to race mixing. Give me your name and address so I can oven you. Fucking cunt.

Glad the blackwalls fkd tbh

David Cameron at 10 Downing Street, London.

1v1 me m8.

GET ON THE TWITTER FOR LAST WHITES OF THE EAST END AND CAUSE BANTZ

Kek

this

I ain't going to London, I'll get fucking stabbed! Cheeky cunt

WHY ARE THE CUTE GIRLS ALWAYS FUCKING LEFTOID CUNTS?

twitter.com/laurenvrhodes/status/735250454486093824

WHO /BULLIESLEFTISTSBRUTALLYTOBUILDAFUTUREFORWHITEMUMMIES/ HERE?

Night night lads.

Because women are easy to indoctrinate.

Not hard to make them go full 14/88 though.

Cos the left is strong atm. If you want one you have to be strong yourself.

Women who never have to struggle against anything don't fight against the people giving them free shit.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3599019/I-t-understand-didn-t-like-Grieving-grandmother-Polish-girl-dead-school-complaining-classroom-racism-says-pupils-blanked-16th-birthday.html

Good night Muhammad :)

Someone blow her out for being shit at history. Need someone like welga to do it.

Night lad

We already broke this down.

She acted like a fucking nigger.

how?

The modern face of British comedy.

Lads, do you reckon I should get Facebook before I start college in September?

I've committed myself to being as normie as possible but I haven't had one since I was 16.
I remember that's how you always got invited to events/parties.

What did she do?

instagram.com/p/BDeYnx2rJWD/?taken-by=dagmaraxxx

instagram.com/p/BEG4O_KLJc8/?taken-by=dagmaraxxx

instagram.com/p/_-hWyVrJVe/?taken-by=dagmaraxxx

see

Also

instagram.com/p/3ClydxLJf6/?taken-by=dagmaraxxx

She was in Cornwall, it was never going to end well.

Too true. It's like water off a ducks back to these /politics/ niggers. They don't actually care or feel anything about what's happening, they wouldn't fight in any capacity to stop this tide, in fact they would actively advance it if they thought they could get some giggles from it.

They could watch a livestream of British families being gunned down by muslims in their hundreds and then once it was over go straight back to shitposting about mummy, sweeties and virgina. It's all just memes and self interest to them, they are lesser men.

A slut, a wigger, a foreigner and probably a coal burner.

Yeah, can't really say it was such a tragedy she's gone tbh…

OH HO HO

So you plan to completely change the person you actually are for… what reason?

To make friends with people you wouldn’t naturally be friends with so you can do things you don’t enjoy?

Doesn’t sound like normal behavior to me.

Take it from someone a few years older. You can’t fake being a Normalfag.

lebeeyourselfpepememe.png

Wonder what happened to PMOK tbh, lads.

Hope his GF's family didn't kill him or something.

Your infiltration game is mad weak son.

twitter.com/QuadroonAnarchy/status/735254474353180672

OFF TO BED LOOK AT THIS WANKER

In her defence she is a girl and they are the most subceptible to pop culture. So if MTV shows 24/7 niggers what you think she's going to do. Shame she become this white beauty.

Any one what?

It's the truth faggot.

*Didn't become

reee

Being a normie is the way to go.

My first attempt failed because I could't handle my alcohol. I was in London and I was around too many people who knew my former self. I was 16 and didn't really understand it all.
This attempt will work.

any good films?

Terribly sorry for being happy with who I am and managing to keep a decent amount of friends without having to modify my behavior by signing up for Government surveillance databases.

I'm not saying that, I'm just saying it was never going to end well in a such a intolerant area of foreign substances. Being a pole was strike one, but she could of handled that bullying.

Being an annoying wigger to the neighbours and saying she wants to be a 'model'? RIP.

What said too.

Although I would argue it's her parents fault for not getting her in touch with her cultural and national identity whilst also making her appreciate what our country has to offer, Cornwall in particular.

Fuck drinking to socialize lad. Not worth it, if you have a personality, you've no need to get pissed.

Should only get pissed when you're 999% mad to calm the nerves.

try this one

Spurdo and Ray Cis, one day soon I will join your shenanigans. May Farage bless you in your efforts.

You're in NA aren't you?

You're on Holla Forums, you're already being monitored.

Lefties are literally memes of themselves

Just make one now lad. It's so comfy triggering lefties in the evening :DD

Top kek.

That was one mistake I won't be making again.

REDDITORS TRY TO CENSOR BREITBART EUROSCEPTIC CONTENT
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/new/
This is the "new" feed which shows the latest posts to that subreddit, regardless of votes. Using this reveals new submissions that have been suppressed.

These submissions are each 65% DOWNvoted, meaning leftist pro-EU redditors have tried to get rid of them. Upvote them to increase visibility and downvote leftist stories and comments.
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4kw43r/there_are_more_people_of_no_religion_than_there/
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4kw421/tory_mps_threaten_vote_of_no_confidence_as/
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4kw40x/david_cameron_attempting_to_secure_remain/
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4kw3zh/britains_mothers_are_backing_brexit/
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4kw3y9/eu_students_disappear_from_britain_with_89/
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4kw3us/pamela_geller_eu_now_vows_to_block_populist/

All these stories make the EU look bad, especially the last one, about the EU blocking democracy.

DON'T LET REDDIT TRACK YOU
When posting reddit links elsewhere, remove the "" at the start so they don't become links. Past them to visit instead of clicking on them. If they are links and you click, reddit will see your site of origin and use this to block or shadowban you. Even if you're not logged in at the time or don't even have an account yet, the site will see that you came from outside and when you do log in/create an account, it will remember the site that profile's user originated from.

CHECK IF YOU'RE CENSORED
Sometimes reddit hides your submissions if your profile is new or you have been downvoted a lot. To check if your posts show up, submit any news article to a busy subreddit. Then log out and go to that subreddit's "new" feed. Does your submission show up? All the submissions are in date order, so you will be able to see where yours should be. If it's not there, your posts are being hidden on that sub.

Getting zero comments and net zero votes after a few minutes on a busy sub are also signs others can't see your submissions. Or comment on a submission, then log out and see if you can still see your comment.

If your posts are being hidden from others, your up/downvotes don't work either. You will be able to see that a post you vote on changes back to its former value when you log out. For example, if a post has a score of +5 and you vote for it, making it +6, log out. If it is back to +5, your vote isn't being counted and your posts probably won't show up either.

Use private browsing and close the window and open a new one whenever you log out. This way reddit can't track you with cookies either. Otherwise it's possible for it to know which profile you were even when you aren't logged in.

Whats some good youtube channels now Woes decided it's becoming too main stream to be a white nationalist and is turning traitor?

How about rather than conform to THEIR behavior you explain to them why you don’t have a facebook account?

People respect those with some fucking balls user. They might not agree with your reasoning or share your concerns but they are unlikely to shun you, probably the opposite.

Women find me with character and personal strength attractive, not people that sign up to websites because they are scared of being alone.

Nope not in NA.

There is a difference between cutting yourself off completely (which is the only way to avoid any surveillance) and willingly uploading everything about your life to a fucking database.

What is up with all the Pro Facebook shills in here.

If you are to weak to pull yourself away thats a problem with you not me.

here fam

Great idea, except they all organise all their shit on facebook and leave you out. It sucks but facebook is how people socialise now.

I'm not big into the drama, but PMOK was alright and a non shitposter. I too would actually like to know what became of his situation.if he's still alive

I'm guessing he went along with his relationship, is now raising a pakis halfbreed and fears our harsh judgement

That's all great but practically if I want to get invitations to things/network it's just easier via facebook.

Unless things have changed, but I doubt they have.
I found when I deleted my facebook I stopped getting invitations to anything whereas I'd been getting them pretty regularly when I had it.

Is he really?

Doesn't surprise me at all.

The Alt Right is cancer.

Explain lad, haven't seen his stuff lately

runestoruins.co.uk/?m=1

I like this guy's stuff

Why do commies have better music than us, lads?

Eurgh hate that type.I find larpy satanists play my favourite music's

If you had already made your mind up why did you ask?

Good luck with being a Normalfag, I guess.

Top kek.

I used to like edgy Derth Mertel satanist LARPing but can't stand it now. Suppose a few like Opeth and Gojira are still okay. Though they aren't as visually edgy iirc.

Post quintessential british music

WELCOME TO THE CONTENT FARM HIPSTER SCUM

Lad hes one of us

I guess german QT got banned lads?

Tbh he looks better than me right now. I've really let myself go.

I agree that is what is more than likely going on.

Whatever is going on he should check in, even if only for one last post.

that taig commie cutie that blocked me last year :/

still has nice tits though lad

stop talking about tits all the time gay boy

Don't worry lad she can be given to ahmeds on their return journey

Electric Wizard are pretty tongue-in-cheek, wouldn't call them larpy, though they do take things as far as possible and quite well may i add.

They were alright.
Decent size/volume.

It's weird how men find a pair of 6/10 armature tits more amazing than some 10/10s on a model.
I guess it's the "I could fuck that" factor of it all.

Wanted to know if Facebook was still like that.

top kek

gross

Also how the fuck did people find out her age?

she said

She looked around 16 anyway

Shes posted face pics and some clothed lolis of herself when she was younger

She shouldn't be allowed on the internet tbh

Kek. People like this are going to vote to keep Britain in the EU, and then you will never, ever in your life be able to say that "nobody asked you". You will have consented to each and every thing the EU tells Britain to do.

How does that make you feel? :^)

typical yank

What do they dress up and sacrifice things?

My theory is that paganism and devil worship are the same thing, Christianity views the praising of other idols on par with satanism so celebrating a tree or life god which is good moraly is seen as heresy in Christianity.

What's he like?

Don't be mad, it's democracy at work.

Seen the kitchen one?

fokin…

Wonder if limmy browses pol

Nah, he's a tragic typical Glasgow cuck.

Vote Douglas Carswell lads

strawpoll.me/10304165

A really decent bloke, he only brought up the fact he was in a band because I asked what he’d been up to on his extended holiday.

Years later when I got into Doom I obviously found out his band are one of the most famous in their genre.

Why are they up now it's a fucking work day assholes?

I fucking hate London tbh lads

I wish I was back home in Australia or in the British countryside at least tbh

That's not some stupid yank "hertitage" shit I research that shit

Daily reminder that Michael Faraday was a devout Christian like Isaac Newton!

All this talk about importing more non whites from the "commonwealth" if we leave is just PR shite right, right?

It's bull they wouldn't dare

Seeing as the popular opinion is to drastically reduce immigration as a whole I'd say yeah mostly.

END KNIFE CRIME; IGNORANCE IS EVIL; ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES.

I'd be keen on encouraging immigration of white commonwealth citizens. White South Africans & Rhodesians as well as Canadians, Aussies and New Zealanders. Also encouraging ex-pats to come back.

This would be fine, it would also be nice if the same opportunity could be offered to any adventurous Brits looking to work overseas for while.

If Canada wasn’t so current year’d I really would not mind spending some time in a cozy remote region. I’d pay my way as well unlike all of Canada’s current migrants.

I fucking hope so, my normalfag mates lost it when I mentioned it to them the other day. Had to talk one lad back into voting.

Aye, me too but that's not what they mean when they say commonwealth. Then again saying you want immigration from those of British Isles descent will get you done for a hate crime.

I remember some lads were nicked for handing out NF fliers that said just that a few years ago in Belfast.

B I N T H A T K N I F E
I
N
T
H
A
T
K
N
I
F
E

I never understood that campaign.

What's not to understand?

How do you lads cope with the fact that you aren't going to have love, a wife or kids?

I'm 27 and I feel so fucking old and worthless. I just don't see the point any more.

I'm 30 next week and I feel the same sometimes but I'm going to try anyway.

I'm currently stuck in NZ, but want to get back ASAP and get involved in politics and conservation, those will give me something to live for.

stop bullying them m8 all it does is make them come here and shitpost up the threads

Weirdly appropriate lad, this whole whine was sort of triggered by a very short very terrible relationshit I just got out of.

The girl was totally wrong for me in almost every way you could imagine but was lonely and fell hopelessly in love with her like a fucking retard. The splinter in my mind was that she'd lost her virginity at 15 and had been with 4 people by 19, more than me (I was a ksv until I was 21 ffs). Realised that I would never be a girl's first, we would never have passionate youthful love, anything I do get is going to be used and contrived and cynical. Bleh.

I know what you mean, the thing is that I'm prone to overthinking and going too far in abstraction and I find it easy to talk myself into believing nothing means anything. It just doesn't help that concretely speaking it's really true that I have nothing to fight for or care about.

How can you have an amnesty for something that isn’t prohibited? It isn’t as if they were offering people the chance to dispose of say for example an illegally owned firearm (that I would have understood).

Knives are legal. By “binning that knife” one was basically saying:

It was moronic.

a, I don't define myself through my relationships to others because I'm not a FUCKING WOMAN
b, I bury myself in my hobby of toy soldiers and try to find interesting podcasts to keep my mind busy
c, I remember how accurate this song is for the average woman and deal with the facts.

Toss me a couple cheeky podcasts lad

That live version is shit, have a proper album version.

I don’t because I plan to get married and have a family. I am also a similar age.

If you want to feel better about yourself browse a dating site and look at the profiles of men in your area. Most of them are quite frankly pathetic.

Unless you are a total autist I would say you’d make a good husband if you share many of the same principles that are popular here. That would be traditional gender roles and valuing ones self etc.

Family is important and I don’t want any of us here to grow old alone and full of regret.

I'm struggling to find any decent ones myself TBH. I'm ex MGTOW and I used to listen to a lot of their shit until they buried their head in the sand on race realism and I just noped the fuck out of there.

Weimerica is solid. Tom Woods, Radical Agenda are libtard but interesting. Counter currents does good interviews.

Also pimping Cantwell's 1st irregulars on Youtube, live streams every Friday from midnight til 3am. I'm on the panel there so full disclosure on that front.

I just do whatever the fuck i want, and if someone tries to stick a monkey wrench in my machine i fuck them up.

I know that feeling all too well, but we have much to fight for.
Our people, our land and our future. Would you lie down and die while our past is erased and our future stolen?

That's the point. It was like parody. Never ceases to amuse me.

youtube.com/watch?v=wbXdDJ3phu0

oops that went abit wrong. Never mind does anyone know if there is anywhere I can see when are nige is going to be making any speeches ? I wouldn't mind going in person tbh

Is there timetable for the UKIP bus?

I'd love to go and see ARE Nige rally from the top of a bus tbh.

I think I'd make a wonderful husband lad (no false modesty), sadly it isn't quite that easy.

I appreciate the sentiment though.

I was wondering myself lad. I haven't found anything yet.
The only thing I can think of is keeping an eye on his twitter.

What do you think lads?

"UKIP Banterbus."

That's my contribution to the night shift, hope you lads rest easy.

London 2017.

Well it is and it isn’t. Most people end up in a relationship and people of all types, shapes, sizes, ideologies and degrees of mental capacity manage it.

For those who lean towards critical thinking and have opinions that counter the mainstream it can feel harder to find a mate but it isn’t an impossible or unlikely feat.

I don’t know why you consider it hard, personally I am simply shy and I don’t put myself out of my comfort zone but I know that is the only reason why I am single. That and I really enjoy my own company so the pressure to find someone isn’t as pressing as it is for some.

Maybe have a look on UKIP facebook account? I don't have an account so I cant.

Glad I went to my local GO rally. ARE Nige got two standing ovations.

Pfff, if it was just Hindu’s we would be a lot better off than we actually are.

It would still be criminal our capital has been stolen but at least Hindu’s are friendly enough.

Was in a relationship for a year which ended just after Christmas. It's possible to find someone decent but it takes a shit load of work. You're grinding like a fucking MMORPG

I don't do f/b although I just found this on ther f/b ticketsource.co.uk/ukip

Someone was saying to email there local ukip office to ask for any dates.

You mean my posts?

I am putting off finishing a horrible bit of work tbh.

I mean dating these days. Most of it is done through online dating and you're basically tearing parts of your soul off to keep grinding. It makes you feel like fucking shit.

I'm pondering trying to find some one IRL but I don't do shit that women do and struggling to find a cross over point that makes it worth leaving the internets.

Lads we have a sticky, we should harness the power of meme magic

I have a housemate who hates being by himself. When his last relationship ended he was desperately lonely and threw himself into online dating.

It is brutal. He would spend hours a day messaging women; he would arrange multiple dates a week.

On several occasions he would see woman numerous times and started to get close only for them to disappear of the face of the earth, from a few dates a week and phone calls lasting hours every night to total radio silence. Never to be heard from again.

Even hearing about it / witnessing it exhausted me. I just could not do it.

He did find a nice woman in the end however, she seems like a decent enough find and he is happy.

I am in the same predicament I suppose; I don’t do anything that women also do. I also work for myself and alone. Hahaha, maybe one will just knock on my door one day… R-right?

I guess emailing UKIP would do the trick for a Brexit battle bus schedule.

I have watched a couple of those events you linked, they were pretty decent. Gotta make sure ARE Nige is defiantly going to present before you commit though. IMO (unless you are a party member).

turns out men and women do fundamentally different things for enjoyment. Without arranged marriage type shit it's simply not going to happen for any man who isn't into drunk sluts at bars and taking on a fix 'er upper.

Emergency trips confirm this is the correct course of action.

Let the commies at Channel 4 arrange your marrige?

channel4.com/programmes/take-part/articles/all/married-at-first-sight

I ain't sticking my dick in nothing that smells like curry, it'll never come clean again

Bump and test post, this damn site needs to fix its captcha issues.

I don't get it

Exam on the Russian Revolution today lads.

Time to write about commie atrocities.

Then why do you guys dont knock up drunk sluts and leave a trail of singlemothers keeping numerous anglo saxon babbys behind you like murrican niggers do?
Breed em.

Lads, we bitch about EU Commissioners being unelected but isn't the House of Lords the same thing?

lads some lefties told me that the EU has no tariffs

was i wrong?

Better the devil you know, and the House of Lords is still accountable to the British public (read: paedo scandals). We can't even begin to touch the EU Commission.

The Lords have almost no power anyway; EU Commissioners, however, are akin to ministers, and they set policies and directions for the areas under their purview.

They're lying through their teeth. I'm not sure what kind of tariffs they mean, but there's a whole website dedicated to listing the types of tariffs that apply to Common Market and EU member states:

ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/customs/customs_duties/tariff_aspects/index_en.htm

I think he just wants to feel useful tbh.
He always puts way too many links in
No one reads them. We don't need two full posts of links

Calm down lad. Don't jump the gun

does woes even lift?

I do read them, tbh m8. It sure as hell looks a lot tidier and organised than the spate of shitty OPs we had the past month.

OP here. This thread was made at post 700 of #907, and that thread was moving rapidly thanks to the Last Whites of East End programme. The links are a service for those who don't have time to trawl through the leftist media quagmire.

Feel free to make your own OPs in the future then; I'm not stopping ya.

How many millions will houses cost once we get our population doubled thanks to Turks?

Several billions.

THEY ARE SAVING THE NHS WE NEED THEM

Literally embodying the tragedy of the commons
I hate you and I wish you were different

==NEW POLL=

poal.me/6kroys
poal.me/6kroys
poal.me/6kroys
poal.me/6kroys
poal.me/6kroys

I vote LEAVE

BASED

that's a forced meme

british pride + news links

Pride, link and tits are all very British tbh.

*links

by ballot or bullet my lads

If Brexit fails, fire up TOR and do it by bullets.

Newham looks like a total dump, but it would certainly be better off with whites imho, everywhere would.

anyone here not registered to vote yet?

Jesus Christ.

The people they're talking to were in the exact same situation last referendum as them and they can't see what the issue is.

Yeah, I'm definitely going to be voting in for that one holiday I might take in Greece for a week.
Gas them.

Lads can someone design a "house" with as little floor space as possible while still having the necessary things?

can you stop shitposting?

shit like the first or the second?

the second, probably. It needs to be cramped. Like a one room house, with bathroom, kitchen and bedroom in one. Maybe I can do like the japs and sleep on a rug so the bed does not take up space. I also need a small desk for my computer. Don't really need a TV tbh.

Leave me alone, lad.

democracy was a mistake. yeah sure lets let degenerate, houesparty teenagers decide the economic fate of our country based on them being able to "chill, meet, and tour"

Let's just lower the age so anyone can vote, I mean, it is everyone's future, right?

futons aren't as good as a bed but at least you can fold it up and store it for during the day
I'd find it hard to put the bathroom and kitchen together, dont shit where you eat fam

the same thoughtless cunts that spend all their dole on drink/drugs, catch an std from banging wasted slags and expect the NHS to pay for it

its what (((they))) want, for us to all act like animals, sheep to be corralled and slaves to our instincts

What subject, lad?

Maths tbh

That sucks. Maths has always been the gatekeeper between the dunderheads and the logical and I say this as a linguistics tutor. Sounds like a cynical ploy just to keep the school's ratings up.

I'll just keep the toilet clean, lad. I fart in my room all day anyway. It's not like I'm going to have visitors in such a tiny house.

Reminder that if it wasn't for muslims we wouldn't even have maths

That's what I'm thinking tbh, I might complain.

according to the BBC maths was invented by mohammed and all those Greek, Roman, Egyptian, Mesopatamian and Chinese testaments to the contrary are imperialist white nationalist lies

muh soap
muh maths
muh guitars

thesurvivalistblog.net/build-your-own-faraday-cage-heres-how/

t. Islamic "Golden" Age.

But sure, it was the Muslims who gave us maths.

soap? when shitskins smell like they do
I'm pretty sure we had it in Europe for thousands of years, except it was made from ash and animal fat
maths? yeah nah thats total bullshit
and guitars? I guess people just conveniently forget the lute that has origins in the celtic lyre or the lyre itself that is as old as Sumer

shut up racist

no they 'understand' it because they force a Greek to read and write it for them at swordpoint after they've castrated him for not accepting mohammed

he didn't just invent that, he's important because he came up with the laws that govern how electrons interact with forces.

fun fact though, faraday cages can be used to shop lift because the detectors in shopping centres use the same principle to detect them. so by putting that plastic tag in one, you're preventing it from detecting the item.

Methinks britpol hasn't had their morning coffee yet (another muslim invention lol)

Remember to thank the next Muslim you see for protecting you against the Mongols

STORMPOLFAGCUCK CUCKS BTFO LOL

I really hope UKIP wins and the UK wins back independence.

Imperial Federation soon cunts. polite sage. I love Brit/pol/

don't forget toothpaste, toilet paper, insulation, four legged chairs, the automobile, and radio waves, all things these bigots have all used today

Yep, Michael Faraday is up there with one of the Greats of physics. I was surprised to see him in the OP, but it's a great reminder.

Yank detected.

Evenin', Bruce. How's the situation in Down Under-land?

noice cunt

how many Ausfags in this thread? I feel we're a sizable minority

8pm here so already half tanked

It's Shakespearean English (who also happened to be… you guessed it a muslim Sheikh Zubair)

Hahaa!

You blew these bigots out of the water (another muslim invention btw) honey!

smdh why are right wingers so easy to destroy in any debate lol

*like*

>lifts the word literally one line in Hamlet
Pic-related.

Could someone try making a 28 days later meme for the EU referendum as it's only 28 days away?

aboriginals demand reparations in petrol or britain will pay the price

gas yourself

kek

I think so.
The only way to be mate.

is this now a millipede thread

Here you go lad, tried my best

Christ… Thanks for trying lad

Lads how would you feel about free movement between Australia and Britain?

Your high commissioner basically said he wants to make it easier for people to immigrate between the two countries the other day.

Might be an alright idea tbh
Wouldn't mind being able to take a trip to Australia with greater ease.

Did GCHQ get any of us yesterday?

He might apparently come on Question Time soon, so why not.

fuckin hell put some effort in m8

there's tonnes of Brits here anyway so I wouldn't mind. I don't like the idea of free movement though, because that means every paki can just pick up and move over and the government can't stop it. but when it comes to Brits coming over then it should be encouraged. up until the late 70s we were specifically encouraging Brits to come here and keeping any ethnics out

Truly the most cancerous race on the planet tbh

I only hope the refugees they took in help breed them out of existence tbh

the only time Germany wasn't the embarrassment of Europe was under Bismarck and he was a fucking anglophile
every other time its some half-assed unification, a tonne of wars ensue and then back to being fractured little states and baronies

I TRIED MY BEST! I'm not going to bother posting here again

As long as it's only open to those who are quintessentially British. Pretty much this

>>>/out/

I will make a better one, that is shit

It'll be much appreciated, lad.

Free movement of white english speakers between the commonwealth would be a top idea lads, and one step closer to imperial centralisation

Nige is top bantz

pretty typical tbh

Interesting example of game theoretical thinking, *ahem* more like crass conspiratorial thinking. They really have no idea at all. When one gets involved in the artificial labyrinth, who knows what malformed thoughts will occur?

Reminder that YURI was and continues to be right every fucking day.

Cant say i expected anything else but im still annoyed.

*Persians I think you'll find Mr. Cucky. :^)

NEW OC
rate it

I know its a meme but i seriously have a 2000 word assignment due in 12 hours

Fuck chemistry

I want these cunts brought back here and executed.

I wonder if we could get a "reinstate the Death penalty for people joining ISIS" petition going?

I hate these people more than the xenos lads.

TOP NOTCH LAD

thats better, I made one in paint too

Wetherspoons boss tells UK exactly why PM is NOT telling truth on Brexit
express.co.uk/news/uk/673430/Wetherspoon-Tim-Martin-Brexit-Cameron-Osbourne-pub

That is better than mine i guess

Don't worry, they will come back. Just that they won't get executed, they will be on welfare and have more kids because of human rights.

wew lad tbh, got a latin exam tomorrow and I'm fucked.

kek, install Debian GNU/Linux you pleb, it comes with GIMP.

Not him but keep putting stuff out, we need as much as possible.

Could someone try and make a more normie acceptable one? With juncker/blair or someone on it? So it can't be called racist.

Ex-military officers fighting for EU exit
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36371104

EU exit could add two years to austerity, IFS says
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36371700

shut the fuck up boys

Wew lad, got a Protien Function and Design exam in two and a half hours.

Based brass.

see screenshot, GIMP is god-tier

maybe and inclued Martin Schulz

kek

WHEN WILL THE NIGHTMARE END!

I just don't understand how people don't have a violently hostile reaction to these people. They want to destroy everything Western, especially the liberal morons that defend them so vociferously.

Didn't he support Scottish independence too?

MILITARY COUP IF BREXIT FAILS!

In hell?

I can never bloody type it right for some reason.

I spell it right when writing it, but never typing.

I go to a London uni, so yes user, in hell.

Good luck satantrips and dubman

This is an ridiculous argument, why has no journalist or autist done a normie proof breakdown of the financial realities of how shit the economy is? Got a few weeks until my next exam and im fairly autistic so might have a bash myself tomorow.

Thanks lad.

why people make these is beyond me. they're too exploitable

Not many of those though.

More muslims have gone from the UK to fight for ISIS than are in the British Army.

Same lad, which one

Thanks lad

Go for it lad, make it as normie as possible so it can be spread around FB

The military is 95 (possibly more) % white mate.

BIG DOMINATING DOGS

Young people don't go out and vote, right?

Do you have a source for this? I dont doubt you but this is something we could use so would be good to have a link handy.

Why did you do this to yourself?

FUCKING HELL

WHY ARE THESE CRAZY PEOPLE GIVEN A VOICE?

go suck a niggers cock you faggot

W H Y ?

downloading it now, I have so much potential for memes only limited by more soft/hardware
now I have gone GNU

Wow what a surprise

No source. I remeber reading it on the spectator months and months ago if that helps.

Good uni's for the stuff I want to do tbh. No other reason.
Plus, it's what's shaped me into who I am.

Sorry lad, I've already said the exam. Would rather not be doxxed.

Probably not too many other white males doing the course.

downloading what now?
OS or GIMP?

My old man was based, he was from a military family family and had served himself. Some of the last things he told me before he died unexpectedly was, Churchill was a drunken moron, Israel was a mistake, and never trust a Jew or Zionist. He was no jerrycuck either. Though I think some of his thinking was a rebellion against his father's brutal Christian-Zionism and British-Israelism tbh. He was always quite worried about me researching into the esoteric aspects of Nazism though.

I was still marginally cucked at that point, being a full-blown conspiratard lolbertarian, eventually I found him completely vindicated.

don't even have to watch the rest

TRIGGER WARNING
btw

both

I fell for the University meme

I thought that if I got into a decent uni it might just be worth it, It wasn't

Fair enough lad

No worries mate, found it

theguardian.com/news/reality-check/2015/dec/11/donald-trump-needs-check-facts-british-muslims-isis

How many Muslims are in Britain’s armed forces?

According to a freedom of information request to the Ministry of Defence from 2014, there are 640 Muslims in the armed forces: 550 in the army, 40 in the navy and 50 in the air force.

How many Muslims are fighting with Isis?

Shiraz Maher, a senior research fellow at the International Centre for the Study of Radicalisation at King’s College London, estimates that 750 Muslims have gone to Syria to fight over the last three to four years.

most distros are pre-packaged with GIMP already.

well thats was a waste of 100mb

Nativist is actually kind of a gift.
Only the economist bankerspeak sees it as a negative while regular people dont connect bad associations to "nativist" as in "for the natives" interest struggle.
This could backfire for them if we adapt it as a positive selfdwsription, people love fighting for the rihhts of south american natives getting exploited by companies for example.

She's got a bit of a black/bruised eye. How beautiful and paragons of equality lesbian relationships are.

Yes but how many of the lads in the military aren't just football nationalists whose black/paki mate is just as British as them?

Why would any beautiful young woman lsiten to this fat lisping dyke?

Also marriage isn't about equality, it's a union in which you raise children.

Her whole video fails to understand anything about society or why marriage is important. These cunts want to have their cake (fuck around) and eat it too (have some cuck marry their used goods).

IT'S DA CWISCHANITEE DAT IS SEXISSSSST
adam4d.com/anti-women/

well you know, HPV and a yeast infection in the eye ball from sticking your face into fat sweaty unwashed dyke fanny is usual with ugly bull dykes

nice dubs and nice post

Her whole video fails to understand anything about society or why marriage is important. These cunts want to have their cake (fuck around) and eat it too (have some cuck marry their used goods)
they'll either live in ignorance believing until they die like the sheep they are or they'll come to their sense later on in life and regret the choices they made

How do you do opacity in GIMP, thats pretty much the main thing in GIMP I can do in Photoshop but not it

the worst part about this is her accent makes her sound intelligent to the residents of the colonial backwaters

so you want to do from transparent to opaque white?

yes but at any one time there are fewer than 750. One is a cumulative figure, the other is a point in time.

template here

lad, my emetic reflex thanks

apart from attacking the slavs, other germans and sending your own men to die in a desert for christendom
Germany is only ever relatively peaceful when you're divided because you're too busy fighting among yourselves to concentrate elsewhere

I think journalists are the worst kind of people in existence.

Full of their own self assured intelligence.

Day of the rope when?

Who the FUCK thought that was a good idea?

Im suprised you bring up the crusades and not the thirty years war that was just retarded.
You brits sended multiple great armies.
Ours walked back home after the leader died in a river.

If that wrecktrain of an army would have pulled through and won you wouldnt complain either about a christian levant.

Attacking the slavs might not have been nice but that bill has been repaid while you guys still apologise for the 6million negros you colonised and get shat at for it.

It's gone from being a respected profession to being on the same level as marketing scum.

all we ever wanted after our frankish endeavors went tits up
same cant be said about krauts

This basically, Germany was better divided tbh. They should do us all a favour, and decentralise themselves, they'd probably get loads of really efficient and prosperous white city-states cropping up rather quickly.

reverse actually

REMEMBAH MEE, BOIZ?

Women are better off backing Brexit, says crime writer

archive.is/55kH2

Basically:

I love how her only credential is being a "crime writer".

As long as this gets people to vote Leave, what the heck. Only serves to confirm that female suffrage is cancer, though.

Spoiler that fucking baboon

oh the irony

pulling that tampon tax card from your belt and sending the feminists to the shadow realm is good

Does anyone else find Europeans inscrutable?

Unless they speak English, yeah.

In what way?

v. funny.

I mean when they speak English, and speak it well. They seem to be hampered mentally, as if there is an entire sub-surface structure element that just doesn't click. Perhaps I don't even get what it is myself. It probably comes from ethnic differences or something.

It's just not their native language, man. English is a pretty easy language. Do you speak a second language?

what I see in other Europeans is different from what I see in Americans
in Americans i see emptiness, hollowness, soullessness
in many Europeans I see disdain, hesitation, confusion and a more serious case of the liberal stare, like manufactured empathy

Brutal

you didn't love her lad

Chalk it up to cultural differences: English culture (and the very base of American culture, even if today's one is another beast altogether) is significantly different from that of the Continent. I imagine we're equally hard for them to comprehend.

wew

Come on now, surely they could have added autobiographer there as well

You can tell they were struggling to find some qualities to ascribe to her without it sounding patronising.

oh, this is the one that got no-platformed at Oxford for being transphobic

also,
Of course marriage can never be feminist.
Feminism is a form of Cultural Marxism, where any two groups are only ever described as warring factions being aggressive to each other.

There is no room for co-operation or love in Cultural Marxism. To them, marriage is a microcosm of the battle of the sexes. This is why Marxism is at it's best when critiquing Capitalism but falls short as a tool of interrogation in any social interaction.

100%

I'm probably overthinking it tbh. I don't speak a second language. However, the manufactured empathy/happiness thing, I had it confirmed by a Dutchman recently in that apparently they really do put it on to maintain appearances, (and in other low countries) when in fact they're really miserable.

I see a lot of Germanic/Nordic behaviour in America and sometimes wonder if it is the genetic element that is partially the reason. Haven't got a proper clue tbh.

If we would divide now there would be some quiet interesting developements:
Pozzrhine westphalia along Hessen doesnt has any acces to the gibs anymore, collapses into a weirdass mixture of cyberpunk cooperateland and bosnia.
Bavaria gets filthy rich and stable, people will stop laughing at their funny accent and their Lederhosendance because they wanna be employed there as toiletcleaners on a temporary visum.
Thüringen will sit in the middle and not change much but for the fact that they probably will exploit their location by taxing people wanting to tresspass and overprize their mainexport: thüringer sausages.
Brandenburg, Saxony and Saxon-Anhalt will stick together and create a völkisch version of the DDR with its neighboors being the ones to build a wall this time while the sovereign but nervous Berlin will seek ties with its fellow mini-caliphates Paris and Londonistan as a means of protection.
Badenwürtenberg will start like Bavaria but soon start to resemble the teutonic version of modern Sweden.
The strange and mythical Saarland will find itself in the company of curious but irrelevant countries such as Montenegro, Transnistria and Barcelona with its primary trait being a round and wholesome shape.
Rhineland-Pfalz will transform into a nature reservate its population specialising on making dosh on hikers and chinese tourists who wanna see the rhinecastles.
Shleswig-Holstein will consider distancing itself from the freakshow below and join the danes.
Lower saxony will try to emulate the dutch.
Hamburg might actually pull off being a sucessfull citystate due to its great port…

What do you mean? Nordics/Germanics pretend to be happy? Either way, aren't a lot of us pure Germanic as well?

quintessential

Cheeky bugger Rees-Mogg taking it to BoE Governor Carney

twitter.com/business/status/735362005280788480

archive.is/vEq5u

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/may/25/vote-leave-turkey-british-migrants-turks-ankara-eu

dat marxism doe

no we're literally genetically seperate
the anglo-saxons were the ones that left the largest genetic imprint on native Britons and even then its only somewhere between 10-40% depending where you come from
we're still overwhelmingly connected to all the other native inhabitants via our Brythonic Celtic DNA
Theres a closer genetic relationship between and englishman and an irishman than there is between a German and an englishman

I'm upset lads.

I'm going to miss him talk lads.

But we didn't mix that much, did we? So there are quite a few pure Germanic people in Britain.

literally nobody is pure anything. we're only considered "Germanic" because of our language. we're genetically similar to Germans yes, but to say we're ethnically German is plain wrong.

every day i pray the guardian offices get enriched

I d-d-d-don't think th-that's worth a r-reply

FUCKING REKT BY THE JACOB

CAN'T FLOG THE MOGG

FEEL THE WRATH OF THE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES-MOGG

That's because "we" isn't really a thing, is it? It's not like every place in Britain has the same demographic.

So do the people at the guardian offices.

the angles and saxons came to Britain and defeated the native Romano-Celtic rulers
afterwards they replaced the tribal chiefs, kings, clergy, aristocracy
the estimated number that came to Britain was about 150, 000 of them
compare that to the 10 million native celtic farmers, craftsmen, fishermen, potters, miners, smiths etcetera
its a drop of foreign blood in an ocean of native blood

this triggered me

theguardian.com/world/2016/may/25/enduring-whiteness-of-american-journalism

you're right there but you can kind of group people together. for example if you take one Brit and one German, you can't really tell the difference looking at them genetically. But if you take 100 Brits and 100 Germans, you can start to see a difference in frequency of haplogroups, and you could tell the difference between the two groups.

Jesus fucking Christ lad, where do you learn this nonsense?

I just can't stand the middle class sneering of the grauniad

Should have hung up or passed him onto someone else. Your own fault tbh lad

this

Totally ignoring the white kid that was killed around about the same time.

Every fucking time.

So lads, I just did some number crunching and I believe I may have found something that is both wonderful and horrible.

Wonderful for what it may do in 5-10 years from now but horrible after this point.

I have been collecting truly immoral data but it all points towards something wonderful happening.

I'm not sure how much I should talk about it as I don't know if my predictions will be correct but the numbers seem to say so.

There were some who doubted England

Found out he's running late so just need to get off train drive to Bolton in about 15 mins - gonna be tough!

Alright, lad. What was your point about them initially?

And labourites wonder and cry "Oh why has the white working class abandoned us?"

ticketsource.co.uk/event/EGHEHI

Y/N?

Journey theme

Take pics lad

turns out the 10 million figure i gave was wrong but here

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-odds-idUKKCN0YG1CX

Betting odds indicate 83 percent probability of Britain voting to stay in EU - Betfair

Betting odds on Wednesday indicated an 82.6 percent implied probability of Britain voting to stay in the European Union in a June 23 referendum, according to Betfair.

The implied probability of an "In" vote has increased by about 12 percentage points in the past week and a half, according to Betfair odds.

While odds have consistently indicated an In vote, opinion pollsters have so far painted contradictory pictures of how Britons will vote.

(Reporting by Guy Faulconbridge; editing by Stephen Addison)

Lads what do we do if we vote to stay in europe? Is all hope lost?

archive.is/LPVUy

"MUH IMMIGRANT DOCTORS" BRIGADE BTFO
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36362957

lad, stop being so skittish and hold the line

tbh the difference between staying and leaving is very marginal. ok so we get rid of corrupt Belgian cunts that don't care about the British people and now we're entirely controlled by corrupt British cunts that don't care about the British people. The only difference is we might hopefully get stricter immigration policies, but that's about it.

Based Mogg

When will you fucks realise that there is studies done that show complete opposites?

#NotAllNHSworkers, lad

Na just the muslim ones.

you know corbyns utopian fantasy for himself was to be the crossdressing sex slave of Caliph Stalin

CANT WAIT LADS

Booking Summary Event We Want Our Country Back
Venue Bolton Whites Hotel
Macron Stadium
De Havilland Way
Bolton
BL6 6SF
Date Wed 25 May 2016 at 7:30PM
Area Arena
Attendees Mr MUHAMMAD ABDUL QURESHI
Places 1 x Adult £1.00 (1 x £1.00)
Booking Fee £0.50
Mobile Ticket delivery £0.50
Total Price £2.00

I just cant see anything on the horizon that is anywhere near as significant. If we lose this then its a long long time until anything positive is going to happen.

fuck off

i love these demoralisation posters
has it worked yet?
have we all given up?
didn't think so

Lads, I think pornography should be censored off the internet.

It should be destroyed in its entirety

Anyone who says otherwise is a damned idiot who doesn't understand that it is the devils work

Its pure fucking evil

Nigger ive made about 15 posts, it changes randomly.

Maybe kids will be more adventureous when they have to start looking for the tattered porno mag in a bush again.

porn made me a faggot

well if you're not trying to derail the threads, you must just be a sincere cunt then.

it absolutely did

Because that creates more enemies not allies. Single mothers are the reason the left exists as it does today.

Infinite loop. I ain't doing it faggot.

maybe we can get is categorised as hate speech?
That would be funny AND effective

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3608136/The-racist-programme-honest-reflection-state-nation-Britain-divided-reaction-Whites-East-End.html

How do they think we feel with the Beebs 24/7 nigger racemixing propaganda

Breaking from the marxism for one hour was too much for them

lol

Explain to me where we go from here if we lose then. I didnt particularly want to go down this road but fuck it.>>6110616

lel

Agreed.

Watching that, those whites were parroting exactly what Nigerian and Indian families say in London.

kek

It makes me mad, LITERALLY MAD, at how widespread it is

It's going to take a lot of work to get rid of it

Doesn't matter, we're not just going to censor it, we're going to remove it in its entirety, kill every fuck who makes it, I'd even go as far as to remove the internet

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3608546/London-Megacity-capital-s-population-hit-nearly-10m-2024-high-birth-rate-migration-abroad-offsets-exodus-regions.html

Are you exited for the day that you're taxed 99% to fund Londons pakis??

I guess the BBC can forget about trying to remain remotely impartial anymore.

We make Britain great again by controlling its institutions.
Do what the marxists did

How does shitskins even afford living in London?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3606337/INTERACTIVE-swing-EU-referendum-result-Check-thinks-ahead-Britain-s-biggest-decision-generation.html

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ALL THE PRO EU POST RICH TWATS WHO DON'T CARE ABOUT MANUAL LABOURERS

This. We have to adopt their Fabian strategy and use it against them.

You're virtual evidence of how impossible it is to censor the internet.

Right now you're posting on a website hosted in the Philippines owned by a Japanese company, maintained by a cripple Jew.

How exactly do you and the rest of your Stalinist brigade intend to "get rid" of an international network of telecommunications and servers accessible by anyone with a phone?

independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/british-born-mother-faces-deportation-from-australia-over-criminal-history-a7045871.html

they either live 10 to a house, are on benefits so it is free, or have a dodgy setup with the land lord

benefitz init bludz

yet just yesteday the entire brit/pol/ community was shitting bricks that GCHQ would bust down their doors because some random 16 year old bint flashed us

pillock

Australlias a Gook colony tbh and nearly all of them are illegal

epic

You just want an excuse to be a degenerate piece of shit

tbh lads most people on benefits are white smh

Council housing, the local councils, which are often Labour, give priority to them. Same thing happens in most cities

To be fair you never know GCHQ could be shitposting in this thread right now.

with memes of mass destruction

Except by the time the pendulum swings back our way there wont be the numbers of britains to be effective.

They are taking these institutions and you can be sure as shit they wont mind being obvious in keeping it that way. Look how much the mayor of london is making himself known with his antics with trump. The police are an absolute joke and no white person can have faith in them again after rotherham and the other cities everyone seems to care even less about.

I wasn't not here in my hidden bunker on a deserted island south of new zealand

Defeatists are just lazy peole, tbh

Holla Forums IS NOT MAINTAINED BY HOTWHEELS YOU MORON
Ron Watkins maintains Holla Forums and Jim Watkins owns Holla Forums.

Based Stalin gulag'd the most degenerate elements from the party.

GAS YOURSELF COMMUNIST
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

It was a joke you mong.

The procedures required for a national police force to even begin getting personal information about you from a site like this are time consuming to say the least.
That's assuming they even knew about it, which they didn't. You live in a country of coming on 70 million people. Do you have any idea of the amount of data we create every single day, let alone every month of year?
The government has 0 control over the internet.
They just pretend they do so middle class mother's feel safer about their sheltered kids going on the computer and finding ISIS videos (which are illegal by the way. If you've watched one of those you've technically committed a crime).

From the man that posted this: that's pretty rich.

Face it, you hold these views and you can express them because the internet is free.
If the government actually had any power over the internet you'd currently be doing community service for enticing racial hatred along with me and virtually everyone else on this thread.

He gulag'd everyone else as well. Paranoia not even once.

There is no reason whatsoever for the imperial system of measurements to exist.

People who say one line and expect them to be taken as a non pleb are lazy people tbh.

You want an actual debate thats fine but if you just want to be retarded thats fine too.

this, but it would be difficult to change.

I ignored the last drama.

hell Zukov was the only guy brave enough to go into Stalins room when he had a stroke, he even kicked him while he was on the ground
balls of steel to kick stalin in the gut

How about "you subscribe to a Marxian principle of historical lineality rooted in pre-determinist logic not evidenced by historical experience except in the abstract; i.e war then peace inplies lineality" tbh lad?

It's not hard to go round and kill a few people my chum

I thought the point of the NSA and GCHQ was to develop methods of collecting all online data produced by our respective countries and develop methods of effectively filtering all of that information.

After Stalin had a heart attack and had spent some time lying in a pool of his own urine.

smh. Why didn't this happen 10 years ago?

Did you want a rhetorical debate or a list of things that can actually be done?
I'm over rhetoric for the most part. It's just naval-gazing.

Say what you like about old Uncle Joe but he came out on top in an incredibly difficult situation.

That's true strength.

Especially from a crippled Georgian manlet

Paranoia, best time of my life.

he thought he was just off his face on primo vodka diesel

so we can communicate with americans

This is the best argument I've seen for stay..

Some things about Russia never change.

well it's important you faggot

how old are you lad?

never give up, fajjit

It's never too late to do what you want. You may have to work harder than you would have initially but that's about it.

Yeah, on wanted terrorists, not on racists posting naughty things on the internet.

Daily, thousands (if not tens of thousands) of people post racist "hate speech" onto Facebook and nothing happens.

so 8ch is a family owned business
well

Just found out this is le anti-raysis song. Nevermind.

Yeah but that could simply be because they haven't refined and perfected their methods of filtering. However my main fear is that if the apparatus is in place then it can be misused, because we may find ourselves at odds one day with the people in charge of GCHQ policy.

Stop lying lad

I hate that man, hes the embodiment of the apathetic mentally retarded cuck liberal

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-36379916

'Major' child abuse probe in Alum Rock after man arrested

Police have been carrying out house-to-house enquiries in Alum Rock following a search of 72-year-old Brian Topliss' home over the past two days.
Officers' "immediate priority" is establishing if he had any contact with children over the "last few decades".
Mr Topliss is due before Birmingham magistrates on Wednesday.
His arrest on Monday follows information recently received by police, a spokesman said.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3606449/Islamic-tutor-slipped-hand-copy-Koran-grope-13-year-old-girl-s-thigh-read-home.html

Islamic tutor 'slipped his hand under copy of the Koran to grope 13-year-old girl's thigh as she read at his home'

Teacher Wali Muhammed touched 13-year-old girl sexually, a court heard
Youngster was studying Koran at his home when he 'slid hand on thigh'
She first thought he was a 'bit of a klutz' - but later complained to mother
Muhammed, 41, of Belgravia, London, denies two counts of sexual assault.

Did i touch a nerve somehow? Must have for you to break out googles thesaurus,

Since you started this by labeling me a demorilisation poster. I was hoping you had something to back up your position of being so flippant, You know, like maybe you could point out something i missed that would make it a little less bleak, Guess not…

fuck i lived near there

When I was 15 I posted antisemetic shit to Facebook.
Not even my school knew about it.

All of this relies on someone reporting you.

If nobody goes out of their way to file a report with the police about what you've done how would they ever know?

Birmingham why am I not surprised.

Hurrrrrrrr you used big words and this means you used a thesaurus!

No you dickhead I have a first class degree wherein we concerned ourselves with different conceptions of historical narrative. Your view is heavily influenced, whether you are cognisant of it or not, by Marxian academia. Pathetic.

It datamines every post

wtf you talking about.

dozens of people are arrested for hate speech on social media every month m8, your probably on the list now or a GCHQ shill.

Meant for

then you still have time.

The Government isnt that incompitent with our money are they?

Glad to see you are using that worthless degree on such shitposts as "the imperial system shouldnt exist" among other great 10 word posts with no punctuation. You sure didnt try and step it up to try and make yourself look intelligent, did you?

yes they are.

I stepped it up to confound an arrogant little shit who is doing nothing but posting nonsense. I come here for bantz not to write essays. Deal with it tbh

Filtered.

Can you spot it, lads?
who /hadaratherangryday/ here

You've just condemn 3/4 of brit/pol/ while pretending shitposting is unique that user.

Can't see anything m8

The Mosque in the distance?

The hooded black man?

I see it, lad

Yep, I sure am stumped, if only there were somewhere i could look up such big words and learn what on earth they mean. Oh well…

This place is good for that, difference is the other people dont brag about degrees that im sure are fictional while trying to sound intelligent. Shitposting is fun, dont get me wrong.

Here's a clue.

ANGER

WHY IS THIS ON TV REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DESTROY EVERYTHING

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

where is that SA?
I see the mosque.

DEGENERACY

We're in the end times

That's on tonight isn't it?

St. John's Wood high street.

They are just expressing themselves and arent hurting anyone dont be such a bigot :^)

REEEE

BBC loves it

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3602177/Puppy-play-definitely-not-sex-TV-documentary-sheds-light-barking-mad-men-enjoy-dressing-dogs.html

Yes.

Why did they choose a skinhead?
Might as well have had a roman legionary, or a prehistoric anglo tribesman in the picture.
They're all long dead, completely extinct cultures that no one remembers.

They really don't have that many tricks in their book. Let's hope this bullshit doesn't sway anyone. Surprised they didn't choose a Based NA member to represent the evil side.

Is is the Islamic Cultural Centre and The London Central Mosque?

Really like Lawrence of Arabia but the fact he was raped by Turks is off putting tbh

CHANNEL 4
H
A
N
N
E
L

checked

I summed this up last thread.

It's a broken man in a sick society. He can't be anything better so he tries to be a dog.

Yeah, it's that cesspit that can be seen from everywhere

absolutely disgusting

MY GOD

MAD MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANN

WEW LADDIE

WITNESSED

SEXTS OF ONE REFERENDUM

wew, where do you live?
near by?

Well shit, lad.

Well done old chap.

I used to

BRIT POL IS BEST POL

checked lad

Just for that I hope ARE Nige doesn't make anime real.

Why would housing prices go down if we left? How much would they go down?

Blimey! Checked those repeating digits, lad

Less people coming in is less pressure on housing which results in them being able to fleece people less. Although id guess they are saying it as a disadvantage of leaving so they mean there will be less foreign investment in the country.

wew

surely this is all planned, like how the title comes across as demoralising; 'the last whites of the east end' like they've all been driven out..

it can't be as simple as the bbc telling the truth for once there is a bigger agenda here

Lad. This thread is blessed tbh

Also, at the end they pretended it was all OK and had that usual lefty spin with the paki taking over. To them this is a good thing.

Reckon that documentary could sway us into voting leave lads? It WAS a pretty big thing tbh

the gods are shouting "SIGNAL BOOSt NOW" but we ignore them

What is the current polling suggesting?

its a bone to the right so whenever we point out 24/7 marxism they'll say "oh but that doc we did 5 years ago hahalol bigots BTFO"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum

50/50

j u s t

c u c k

Lad stop taking them sideways tbh

tell that to the Byzantines

kek, fucking shameless. Hopefully this backfires on them big.

I don't always check digits, but who can resist when it makes the krauts so salty.

Nice try, Corbyn.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

==WHO ELSE THINKS THAT BRITISH CULTURE ISN'T ABOUT HERITAGE, ITS ABOUT ANYONE WHO LIKES DOCTOR WHO AND HALAL FISH N CHIPS ON BRIGHTON POZ BEACH

Deluded fuck.

It's about IKEA furniture, lad

Fucking brighton

like that feminist commie socialist pseudo-dyke knows sweet fuck all about being British
self-righteous quim probably gets triggered by a nice pork pie

I love when faggots BTFO out of women in debates.

It's the maliciousness of a female with the intellect of a man.

She has no defence.

Glorious.

Regardles we should probably capitalise on it. Somebody needs to download it and put it on youtube, or at least key clips. Preferably I think with mainly the non-whites talking about it.

SO LADS

Are we prepared for the ammo box if the other two events go to shit?

If we're stuck in the EU and Trump loses, are you prepared?

The EU just openly declared war on our side in Europe by 'blocking populist parties' and people actively support it.

You've got six months to get into shape before the US general election, but what's the plan of action if shit kicks off?

WE NEED MEMES

KEK HAS WILLED

What vegetables are you planting to prepare for the collapse Brit/pol/? Did you know if you buy fresh carrots, plant the tops they will continue to grow? You can just keep recycling your carrots!

Yea you got a spare Enfield I could nick?

why do all leftists have insufferable voices and disgusting appearances?

i would say you know you're english if you know you're nothing else

I plant Rhubarb and Turnips so on the off chance some pakis murder me and steal my soil they wont know what the fuck to do with my delicious veges

WHAT A JOKE

THIS MAKES ME PLATINUM MAD

RIP AND TEAR

UNTIL IT IS DONE

Is that woman half caste?

whaaaaaaaaatchu meeeeeeeeeeeeeeean wen u saaaaaay aaaaaaaaaalfe caste

Depends where you live and where your nearest shooting range is lad.

It's all but a given that the next Doctor will be black or a woman anyway… and then the bbc will blame sexism when the show tanks

JUST CUCK MY SHIT UP

She is a mixed race chimp I think. I was browsing POF last night for a giggle and picked up some real gems.

Lads this is so memable

How come europe hasn't been covered in a EU flag and the nazi symbols replaced with the Eu

"Mr Hitler" could be replaced with "Mr Junker" pretty easy without losing rhyme

What did he mean by this?

in the future this creature will be studied by scientists as an example of what went wrong

just gas yourself anti-white scum
EU and the Third Reich are completely different.

He meant he has not taken his tranny pills and he is angry.

Jesus his voice is high there.

Getting a parody song to go viral would be a great way to help Brexit. Don't go full 1488, just make fun of everything they say and give the old traditional British stiff upper lip, hot tea, rainy summers and freezing winters. Use our stereotype as an enabler not GAS THE KIKES RICE WAR NOW

Bigots BTFO

Oh go fuck yourself you total cunt, it's not about being 100% comparable, it's about MEMES. this kinda retarded pointless division won't get us anywhere.

It's a great idea user

WEBM lads

that makes me extremely mad.

Walking through the school area near me today.

Loads of teenagers in uniform going home, laughing and talking with eachother.
Smoking and that.
Got kind of a melancholy feel from it all tbh

On the one hand it's nice to see people enjoying themselves but on the other it's weird seeing what you missed out on/didn't involve yourself with when you were that age.

It's avant garde.
Too deep for you to understand.

Fuck off you wank the Reich violated the sovereignty of nations more than the EU did

>>>/oven/

they are opposites m8, would you like me to draw nigger farage?

Lads i'd rather Owen Jones as a son than Gordon

IDGAF we don't have enough memes WE NEED MORE MEMES MORE FUCKING MEMES MAKE A FARAGE NIGGER MEME IF It HELPS US MAKE A NIGGER EVERYONE YOU CUNt JUSt MAKE It A FUCKING MEME tHE POWER OF MEME MAGIC IS A BLESSING

firstly
secondly
really? think about it, are they really?
in essence its the same
German hegemony cept this time through economics not war
the Fuhrer this time is a communist woman and this time the ruling party is made up of jews, foreigners and suicidal cucks

At least Gordon will give you grandchildren

When I was on Twitter a year or so back someon found nigs and pakis that literally thought they had been brought to the uk via slavery. They were teens admittedly.

Actually I think the two and a half inches is erection length because he said normally pubes get caught in his cock and they make him piss himself lol

Im out of the loop is Gordon that speccy fat kid who takes his shirt off and asks people to enjoy his tits?

l-lads . . .

the amount of dubs and gets in this thread, HARNESS tHE ENERGY It'S PALPABLE

NIGEL FARAGE ENCOURAGES BULLYING
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3607036/Nigel-Farage-caught-camera-telling-Ukip-supporters-Dudley-bully-people-voting-Brexit.html

All he said was bully ffs no one in their right mind would take that as "SMASH tHEIR FUCKIN HEADS IN" it just means being hard-pressed in convincing people. Fuck I have the media lads.

y

theres too many young people standing in their rooms yelling at webcams about their egocentric selves

tfw dubs

this whole campaign has just been "I wonder what problematic word we can rinse nigel on today?"

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4kzbcx/mp_hails_ira_dead_1987/

Remember when we had r/ukpolitics covered lads? The influx of r/uk communists is triggering, if it was any other politician supporting terrorists it'd be the top of the page

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36379934

That's you on the right hand side

offensive for so many reasons tbh. If only xenos and women didn't have monopoly on being offended.

Are they telling us to revolt?

Dunno what happened tbh

Imagine if Jamal and his wifes burkah sucide bomb was on one side and a white family on the other

The author would be imprisoned

Jesus fuck, the way they've fucked with the scale to make Remain look like it has a massive lead over Leave.

The mozzie mods should have just given us the sub then

REEEE TIME TO BROWSE TOR AND BUY A STAMP PRESS

Your IP has been logged. Message sent to GCHQ.

REEEEEEE DOES THE SACRIFICES OF YOUR ANCESTORS LIVES NOT MATTER

Why do you want a stamp press? What is one lad?

Chalk up another get for brit/pol/.

no its not this is me

Beautiful

Don't worry, lad. Our descendants will simply live in a South Africa version of Britain where they live in gated communities and pay taxes to support an ever increasing majority of xenos.

those are some big tits on that anime girl.

being considerate of the ausposters, lolis get you v& down under

No, whites will be poor as fuck. Years of affirmative action and uni anti white selection will keep whites poor.

Most will racemix after decades of interracial propaganda

what happens down under when a 16 year old posts her tits?

kek

they complain about it to a newstation and 8ch gets on the regional news

We question why our laws allow us to fuck them but not take pictures tbh

it helps you make stamps

:^ )

what's the point of saving money, lads? Can't a crash or something happen any time and make it all useless? smh. Being a NEET is just so much easier.

tfw someone saved my vid edit

Meme potential tbh. Here's a quick OC attempt before I'm out for a bit soon.

Just waited outside the local girls sixth form lads and there's loads of fresh birds tbh.

Might pick one up to wife tbh

I'm here to counter-narrativise and cognitively inflitrate you brit/pol/.

was tun?

you look like that bitch from tropico

Shit, forgot to edit xeno grannies legs out

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

if the other one is in poster form it would be easy for some of us to post these counter-posters wouldnt it

its like one of those 'spot whats wrong with this picture' puzzles

I'm thinking a south yorkshire adolescent girl in school uniform and a leering local taxi driver

G-d bless globalism, famalams

Ms Pineapple is that you?

Don't be raysiss, famalamadindong

perspective looks out of whack that walled garden area is photoshopped

Show us your tits, Dr Saltman
We have an appetite for it now

Yes, British tea. It was nothing like the beverage we know today until we came and btfo the Indians.

fuck off out of here

that's quite a receding hairline you got there

I have no tits.

That pic is triggering

i believe you mean China fucking moron

Dutrips agree, hope i get dubs

now

plebeian taste

rip

No I mean India where we had direct control of plantations and made megabucks for the East India trade company fucking moron

>what is smuggling Chinese tea out of China s we could set up those plantations fucking moron

Actually China had a monoploy on Tea and the British stole the seeds for it and started growing it in India, making shit tonnes of money.

lad just because it's mainstream doesn't make it bad tbh

Tbf you gang of queers don't Cornwall have their own tea plantation now?

So tea is now authentically British.

Eat shit India and China we run these streets now.

Someone make a thread before this one fills up pls

LAD

Fixed

I'm assuming they'll be a full HQ one at some point but too impatient to wait.

I thought about that but then she wouldn't be able to vote so it wouldn't work. Would have to be her mother with the child behind her.

First idea that came into my head was somehow making it about postal votes and election fraud, with the paki's vote actually being worth about 20 of the white persons.

damn we fucked up those gooks

exactly

Fucking moron

And then they didn't and we made our own forms of tea can you actually imagine that?

if this is final post we are staying in the EU

If this is, we leave

FINAL POST FOR BREXIT