Apples or oranges Holla Forums?

apples or oranges Holla Forums?

they're both nasty af

get out faggot

oranges all the way

why not both?

pick one

Apples is an everyday fruit because it's easy to eat and tasty.
Oranges taste better but are messy to eat; only for special occasions.

coconut

Strawberries nigguh, although I'd go with oranges if I absolutely had to pick from either.

Apples for juice, oranges for fruit. Anyone who disagrees has as mild form of scurvy and is legit mentally sick.

Can someone post a pic of fruit as their ballsack? Lazy, drunk and doing a college report. Will put 8ch/b/ as the citation.

bernannanas

found the underage

Apples have a wide variety of flavor and texture. Oranges are just better or worse.

Fucked if I know

orange banana would be fuckin awesome

This, this user knows his shit.

tru dat
i am a niger

get this nigger out of here

Apples and Niggers are the leadind cause of cancer in First-World countries - AMHO 2014

this has long stopped being a potential space where a unique culture could have possibly developed, much less generate anything even remotely oc. now, all in the name of ego, damage control and saving face because you chose to be a thirsty namefagging attention whore you have to defend this territory of dried turds against a power that never sleeps or surrenders

you must feel very proud of your achievement, mod

now post an anime avatar and keep trying to hide those private tears

i liek potato

oranges

Kiwi and Grapes master race reporting in

Apples are better than oranges. Apple juice is also better than orange juice.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE HOLY JESUS

You would like oranges, because you are an orange :^)

Watermelons and Niggers are the leadind cause of cancer in First-World countries - AMHO 2014
ftfy

Apples. They are THE European fruit. They even have a prominent place in our various mythologies.

Oranges came from China. They are the degenerate fruit of slant eyed Mongoloid degenerates.

Found the Nigger

orange

Nigger rhymes with Orange