Anyone wanna come raid imgur?

imgur.com/gallery/5BarOaX

I saw this not long ago, and while I realize Holla Forums hates anything that isn't Holla Forums, this would be a very good opportunity for Holla Forumsacks to come redpill people for Trump.

inb4 'UR UR UR U R A SHILL'

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4kbw4o/leaked_hillary_email_destroy_syria_for_israel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump.

You’re automatically banned if your score goes below -50. There is no point in raiding imgur, you fucking idiot.

And if we redpill enough libshits successfully, we can take the site over, you fucking idiot.

I'm really not seeing how this is hard. Just make a new account if your score drops below -50, and continue redpilling libshits in the comments.

Naive faggot, the entire hierarchy of that site from the mods to the fucking CEO is ALL LIBSHITS. This is a lost battle and a waste of time

That's nice. Reddit is also run by libshits, and yet we're slowly but surely injecting jew redpills into it.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4kbw4o/leaked_hillary_email_destroy_syria_for_israel/

Read the comments. It's only a lost battle because you're too much of a pussy to fight it.

OP likes his steak juicy and tender.

Trump isn't perfect, but he's the best shot we have this election. He's a start.

They ban YOUR IP ADDRESS if it falls below -50.

Fucking reported.

That's funny, because I have one account at -68 that got shadowbanned, and another at +20k that I redpill on every day.

I agree, but it's not the path of the red pill

They can't ban all of us and besides, they don't have the ai and the manpower to look through every comment and every image.

Yeah, that’s what the COMMENTERS ARE FOR, who will downvote everything into invisibility.

Know your enemy, faggot.

That's the idea here. Libshits invade our sites all the time, and sometimes spend months or even years doing so; Why the fuck are we not doing it back to them?

We cannot allow them to keep us on the defensive. We cannot allow defeatist imbeciles like to prevent us from spreading our views.

Nobody is talking about revealing their power level or going macho politarian on them. Holla Forums is not blessed with experts on Infiltration and subversion, but compared to the puny normies on imgur, we are giants.

And if we do it to imgur, we'll get better at it. We do it to imgur, we can find out what works, and we can move on to the next target. Stop giving up. Stop letting liberal cocksuckers decide what you can and can't do.

tbf I've been taking the piss out of Bernie and posting Pro-Trump stuff and I'm doing alright.

Just don't be an arsehole and you'll manage.

If you want to "take over" the site just get a bunch of anons monitoring "user sub", downvoting libshit stuff and upvoting Trump stuff.

Also if you want to get to the front page the easy way here it is:
I've done this a few times.

You have? I always figured I'd get my main account ban't doing shit like that.

Depends how far Holla Forums you go really.

What I'm saying is, my main account I use to post the things I want on the FP, since I have enough points stored that nobody is going to downvote me into a shadowban. My tertiary accounts I use to shill in the comment section. So I try to avoid getting ban't on my main.

Go to bed temppol.

You first, kike.

This is so transparent at this point. Whenever someone makes a thread here about raiding another website, some faggot comes in and says "it's useless :( :( :( :("

never mind that your post can be seen by thousands potentially before being taken down.

fags just get oversensitive over being banned

h-how?

Shills, not fags(Although possibly fags too)

I just don't normally make that accusation because almost every thread in here has at least five shill accusations.

Raids beget raids, you fucking faggot. You want them shitting up our site? By all means try to take them down. Then we’ll have intl-level shitposting thrice over. You goddamn retard.

Maybe I should clarify - Not a raid, an invasion. We take over their sites, like The_Donald is taking over reddit.

You should stop being a cuck if you plan to join in, though.

The Imgur community actually buys into the "internet hate machine" meme.
They will not come here, they are genuinely afraid of us.

Every "greentext dump" that makes it to the front page is bombarded with comments like "I went to Holla Forums once, never again."
I shit you not.

Just pin any blame on 4chan, the way ebaumsworld used to take the heat after a raid.

You don't happen to be supremely autistic, do you?

1. Blame 4chan, like we always do

2. Nobody wants to come here and spend time around people like you, faggot

meme searching
actually putting "Cruz is a Lyin'Rat!" "Kasich is a… who?" into google shows your account.

Christ. Gotta love dat Jewgle huh goy?

Yeah, I've pretty much given up trying to hide from them.

it's pretty comfy tbh

Yeah, jewgle has it's fingers in literally everything nowadays(Pure coincidence goyim), it's creepy as fuck and I know deep down it's going to be used against people like us one day, but there's not much I can think of to do about it.

hownewru

I wonder where those zyklon ads actually lead to, probably some virus site, but still

I opened up one of the links in a sandbox out of curiosity at one point and it just brought me to some shitty gambling site. I was kind of disappointed.

Figures, still tryin to jew you out of your money.