I AM SICK AND REVOLTED

THIS is trending on Twitter right now:
mobile.twitter.com/search?q=%23GiveCaptainAmericaABoyfriend
I.e. the hashtag #GiveCaptainAmericaABoyfriend

How on Earth did we achieve this level of degeneracy? The spirit of American masculinity, of moral rectitude, of 'can-do'ism, is quickly dying.
Notice that Capt. America is essentially the last blond, blue-eyed male in the new MARVEL®===D franchise. Wat happens when we make him gay?
I'll let you faggots speculate, I like to lurk anyways.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Simon#Early_life
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Kirby#Life_and_career
archive.is/4fHJL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ragnarök can´t come soon enough

Jesus fuck.
GO MAKE YOUR OWN FUCKING SUPER HEROES YOU LAZY FAGGOTS

lel

Reported.

Even the name is faggy

May aswell have called him Captain Faggot

Who gives a shit. Captain America was created by Jews as WWII propaganda.

Let's get some referrals going.

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/

>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums

>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

>>>/suicide/

The only surprise here is that the comic industry is cucked enough to actually buy into any of this shit.

they get away with it because the only thing white men do is complain about it or write articles about it

perhaps you can write a lengthy article and submit it to radix, trs, or counter-currents?

i'm sure that will solve everything

Captain America represents the generation of cucks who fought a war in their ancestral homeland to ensure that the world would become what it is today.

Giving him a boyfriend would only be appropriate - I just hope it's a mixed jewish negro.

Even that wasn't happening a few years ago so I'd say we're on the right track. I take great joy in the fact that there's nothing you can do about that. Keep squirming faggot.

Must suck to not be white and have poor reading comprehension.

/thread

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Simon#Early_life

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Kirby#Life_and_career

Almost every major capeshit superhero was created by Jewish New Yorkers

Who is Bucky Barnes?

The character has had his little catamite since day one. (third panel related)

burn everything and the strong will survive with the wisdom of experiencing unheard of levels of degeneracy. we must document the cause of the fall for future generations.

helo shlomo

They'll probably try to justify it by saying he's just bi

All this straightness is warping kids' minds

Captain America is a fag.

Promote it.
Encourage these companies to destroy their own intellectual properties.
Let the free market destroy the left.

FWIW, Garth Ennis' 'The Boys' has a Captain America analog named 'Soldier Boy' who takes it up the ass from a Superman analog named 'The Homelander' in an attempt to join 'The Seven' ("The world's premier super team").

Mind you he also has a black dude called 'The Deep' (Aquaman analogy) which I thought was pretty funny, as a) he doesn't really seem to have many actual powers and b) don't African Americans have problems with water?

Read manga, It's a lot more based and masculine than capeshit

The cover of the first Captain America comic featured him punching Adolf Hitler in the face. Pic related.

The comic book industry has been a Jewish propaganda tool since before WWII. In fact, Superman is a metaphor for Jews successfully integrating into the American public.

archive.is/4fHJL

Supposedly, Goebbels denounced Superman as a Jewish propaganda tool and the response to this was the creation of Captain America.

Fuck off.

IF you guys want to destroy liberal "tolerance Heros" and the narrative of the left, you have to start depicting it as an evil, sickly, atrocious villainous entity in your cultural creations in the same exact way they do everything that you believe

Just make better culture, better products, and help people see how homosexuality and leftist cultural degeneracy is evil in the same way stomping a baby to death is evil - you have to equate the two in their mind. Right now there is no culture that depicts them negatively in the way that needs to

yea you get it

Anybody ever notice exactly how many threads here are basically asking you to get outraged about cucked things that major media properties do on purpose? Anybody else ever think that becoming outraged is counter productive, and the proper response is to totally ignore? I guess not, because they keep making these threads at a rate of several per day.

Fucking see the trend for once