EU Now Vows to Block Populist Parties

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/24/pamela-geller-european-union-vows-block-pro-freedom-anti-islamization-parties/

“Norbert Hofer failed in his bid for Austria’s presidency, but he would have been cut out of EU decision-making,” reported the Times of London.

“The EU will isolate and use sanctions against any far-right or populist governments that are swept to power or presidential office on the wave of popular anger against migration.”

The Times quoted Jean-Claude Juncker, president of the European Commission, saying flatly: “There is no debate or dialogue with the far-right.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
archive.is/C6oqM
thetimes.co.uk/article/juncker-vows-to-use-new-powers-to-block-the-far-right-nq5r5tnqq
pastebin.com/e1g7NK12
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/24/eu-vows-use-new-powers-block-elected-far-right-populists-power/
archive.is/NuphN
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_Army_installations#United_Kingdom
vikbattaile.tumblr.com/post/144929909846/eu-now-vows-to-block-populist-parties
archive.is/NXHOL
gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/how_to_recognize_and_identify_a_jew_-_part_1.pdf
gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/how_to_recognize_and_identify_a_jew_-_part_2.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=y_aUcPsC7hw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

OH BOI, WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?!

these "people"…
unbelievable

Sticky this shit, spread it like wildfire

Democracy is bad if it doesn't follow my whims.

t. "populist" buzzword user

Well, at least TPTB in Europe are honest about their intentions and about the limits of what people can expect from the ballot box.

Which means there is no debate.
Believe what I believe or be damned.

It's good that he's clear about that. Get armed, yurofriends.

Are people really pretending the EU will exist in 10 years?

=REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE==

I HATE JUNKER AND THE FUCKING EU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111one11

I don't drink, but I will break out a huge giant 12 oz beer if I see this guy Juncker hanging with a tight rope around his neck

I will party, and if the EU collapses, I will host a great feast and invite all from all around my country, I will even risk debt to celebrate the fall of the EU since I know pretty good times will be ahead after that

The worst thing about this is that the guy in OP's pic isn't even a kike, he's just a cuck who actually believes in the retarded leftist ideology

So populism is democracy that follows the will of the people?

Are you two years old?

where do u live
and a-am I i-invited too? :3

i wish I was that much of a light weight still
I've gotten better but when I was 22 I could drink a 5th and a half and still walk upright

Someone put this guy against the wall already.

He's propably making a hyperbolic statement to emphasize that he normalyl doesn't drink at all.

Sick mofo. Hang him.

We're going to see the Streisand effect played out in politics.
You DON'T suppress the will of the people. It just redpills more normies.

RWDS soon lads.

>FAILED
>FAILED
>FAILED
>FAILED
>FAILED
>FAILED
>FAILED
>FAILED
>FAILED
>FAILED
>FAILED
>FAILED
>FAILED
>FAILED
>FAILED
>FAILED
>FAILED
>FAILED
>FAILED
>FAILED
>FAILED
>FAILED
>FAILED
>FAILED
>FAILED
>FAILED
>FAILED
>FAILED
>FAILED
>FAILED

Was stolen*

Though I don't think anything will come of this. It's easily the 10th time (((they've))) run this identical game on white countries.

People are taking it willingly because liberalism is medicated.

Zero people are naturally liberal.

Look up the side effects of aderall. I once acted ilke a libcuck and then I thought about how much I hated niggers and read the side effects of Aderall which I was one. I stopped taking it immediately. Fully red-pilled.

They're unironically using populist as a pejorative when there is absolutely nothing bad about it.

Def:

Sounds like the drug they give the masses to keep them complacent.
Sage for off topic

You're right there is no dialogue or debate.
We either take control if our countries the "right way" or with rope and bullets

That is the right way.

They just came out with it. They don't believe in democracy. The will of the people doesn't matter if it's outside of an acceptable range of views. These "Eurocrats" or whatever you want to call them, I genuinely don't think they even realize the significance of this. The go to bed at night thinking with clear conscience because they worked another day at protecting liberal values and safeguarding human rights. They can't even see the kike strings tied to their limbs.

That's the most fascinating aspect of it for me. They wanted to protect democracy so much, give as many people access to it, that they destroyed it.

Is this unprecedented in history?

Liberal Democracy (which is neither liberal nor democratic) in a nut shell.

nice democracy you got there Europe….

Of course there's nothing wrong with populism But on some conscious (or subconscious) level they know just how much ordinary people hate being swamped with rapefugees, Turks, and other Third Worlders.

Also keep in mind that a lot of the Eurocrats pushing this shit are faggy '68er Boomers with fantasies of stopping le ebil Nazis like their parents didn't.

Are we capable of violent revolution in this day and age?

i fucking hope so

No, this is what happens over and over every time some dipshit sets up a republican government.

You better enjoy backpacking the ancestral countryside of Europe while you still can, boys. Denying entire nations their vote is how war starts.

Fuck it, they make it not possible to achieve real change with a peaceful, democratic way. You now know what you have to do Europeans, time to arms yourselves by any means possible. If you don't do something your independent identities will be dead in less than 50 years, the American Jews will have finally dominated you.

Kill yourself, kike. You couldn’t be more transparent if you tried.

All traitors shall hang.

Pretty sure all the hiking and camping spots have been taken over by "refugees" at this point.

It amazes me just how open the EU is about wanting to suppress anyone that might leave, yet we have hundreds of thousands of the goodest of goys saying that we need to stay in the EU

Uppers made me more redpilled cause I had the focus to read books at a faster pace than sober. What is medicated bluepill is anti depressants, anti psychotics and mood stabilizers. With those you become content with whatever and/or become a drooling sleepy zombie.

Nah, the desert apes moan and riot if they are left in the vicinity of pristine nature. They can't handle beauty and peace.

Yeah all of them want to be in the major cities for some reason.

I understand the mistrust of mental medicine, what with its effects being so hard to verify. But Adderall makes me a functioning human being. I have chronic exhaustion without it, and can't focus on anything. has it right. I have manic depression with wild, inconsistent swings between hypomania and suicidal depression, and I'd still rather have that than be the zombie that "mood stabilizers" make me.

EUSSR MUST FALL!
BRITAIN MUST RISE!
FIGHT OR PERISH LIKE DOGS, CHAPS!

Aderall isn't an upper. It's a "tweaker" if that's a thing.

It doesn't direct the newfound "energy" into beneficial things. It just creates "energy" for the next thing that comes to mind.

With the (((MSM))) and 95% of the internet controlled by libshits then the next thing that comes to mind is "Yay liberal shit!!!"

Addy is an amphetamine. That's an upper.

No.

No you don't.

"So did I". Until I stopped taking it. Immediately after wasn't great. My body was detoxing. It was learning how to function normally.

Now, months later; I have more motivation and more energy than I ever even wished for or though possible while I was on it.

You're enslaved and you're accepting it like a good cuck.

Until;

gg EU, gg

The white "race" (Species) lost.

If I were a betting man I'd bet that white is completely gone in one generation.

Haha, okay nigger.

So over in the EU, it doesn't matter if you win the vote fair and square, if you don't hold the "right" views, they can veto you out?

Holy shit that's frightening. Any Yuro/pol/acks have any news on what the people think of this? Any word on if people are happy about this, ready to mob, or if news of this is being buried? I'd hate to imagine the electoral college pulling this shit on the God-Emperor come November.

White. Specifically WASPm.

It's okay though. Unless in the next two years white people take up arms and starting 'shoahing' kikes nothing will change, rather; it will continue and get worse.

FTFY

Obligatory

Reported for not even trying.

You haven't left your normal "life route" recently have you?

I just drove by my old high school the other day. My graduating class was 700+ students and less than 20 were brown. It was lunch time. Not a single white student was seen.

How can we turn this into a chain reaction of anti-EU sentiment?

Where do you live? My kids goto a school that is 99% white. 'Enrichment' tends to be contained to cities and major towns. One of the reasons shitskins dont like the countryside is because they dont feel welcome there - and they are not. People outside of major metropolitan areas tend to vote right and keep tradition while having a distain for the cosmopolitan liberal faggots in the cities.

City of ~100k

Then move. Your proximity to diversity is making you a defeatist faggot.

Democracy isn't democracy if it's democracy.

That's basically what they're saying.

I want to, but where?

Where is white that isn't full of libshits like Vermont and the nearby states.

Democracy is such a fucking sham, these people are daring the people to do an armed uprising.

Reported.

Oh please, don't fucking kid yourself.

Niggers have a fucking average IQ of 70, do you really think a government created by people with IQs at the very least 30 points higher will work with them? How stupid can you be?

It doesn't work with us, either.

Oh totally, that's why it worked up until woman suffrage, because it doesn't work.

What is women's suffrage?

(heil'd)

Not as stupid as a nigger.

The EU was never democratic, and only a fool ever thought it was.

The con should have been obvious as soon as Holland and Ireland were told to "Go vote again, and get the correct answer this time" in their referendums.

Societies with representative government always eventually implement universal suffrage.

Nice moving of the goalposts. That's not what we're talking about though, we're talking about if Democracy works or not, not if representative governments eventually implement universal suffrage or not.

And they all - 100% - fall soon after. Causally due to that.

Well, there you have it.
Europeans can't speak their minds or question the holocaust without going to jail, soon they won't be able to form parties and run their own candidates for office.
And all because of the EU…you listening, Brits?

And who runs the EU?
The Jews, the enemies of the world & Satan's little buttfuck boys on Earth.

To cleanse the Earth, the Jews must all die.

Democracy is pretty dumb, but funny enough it would be better than what we have.

Now we have a sort of malignant elitism, which is worse than democracy (benevolent elitism being best, obviously). If things were out to popular vote now, there would be no immigrant problem.

Precisely.

Democracy and representative government are attached at the hip. The reason representative government is bad is that it tends toward democracy. Democracy presupposes that women and shit-tier men ought to have as much say in the governance of the state as anyone else.

America is not or at least was not a democracy. It was a republic that used a democratic process to elect citizens into pre-established positions guided by pre-established law, ie the constitution. Thus constitutional republic.

Allowing that republic to erode into democratic thinking is what has gotten us into the situation we are in. Democracy is a sham.

True, it would be an improvement, but mostly because democracies become volatile faster, opening the door to military action. Democracy might also have the unfortunate side effect of encouraging the ruling class to import new voters even faster.

I've been seeing "populist" used as a negative term all over the place recently. Populist means

>1 : a member of a political party claiming to represent the common people; especially often capitalized : a member of a United States political party formed in 1891 primarily to represent agrarian interests and to advocate the free coinage of silver and government control of monopolies

>2 : a believer in the rights, wisdom, or virtues of the common people

So democracy listening to what the people actually want is supposed to be a bad thing? This is some crazy doublespeak.

Not really. More often than not the representatives today just lie and do the opposite of what they campaign to do. And most people either don't pay enough attention or are fed biased info by the media.

If it were a direct vote, immigration would be finished tomorrow.

Then how come Switzerland has direct democracy, has a far right party as the biggest party in the country and voted several times against immigration yet they still receive immigration?

Montana, Wyoming, that area is pretty good. Colorado is still good in some ways but it's going downhill right now, turning left quickly.

Democracy only works when you restrict the vote.

Lol it's like if they wanted for countries to exit the EU faster.

As I said in the last thread on this, this is why the Jews are going to kill themselves while thinking they're winning.

The kikelets of today aren't shit compared to the Old Yids of Weimar, thanks to 70 years of complacency plus the telephone game of knowledge passing between generations. Old kikes from the aftermath of WWII learned the hard way that you don't do things fast and dirty or really try to piss the goyim off, otherwise they snap when you push a tiny bit too hard and decide it's time for you to die now, and things must be done in utter secrecy with great cover to avoid total annihilation.

The new kikelets, however, don't know shit about how our kind work beyond the thoroughly-garbled "muh holocaust" tale and the incorrect assumptions of other kikelets, and they lack the intimate first-hand knowledge of just what happens when you fuck white people hard enough that they get fed up, and decide it's time to rip your little mangled dick off and ram it down your throat. They have no idea what they're getting into, seeing as they see us truly as cattle with zero chance of posing a threat and consider themselves invincible gods, a position of pride and blind greed that would've annihilated Weimar's yid rulers completely if not for their desperate manipulation of the good goyim.

We're not fighting the Old Yids of yore, demonic masters of all that is material, great corruptors whose tentacles reach into all. No, what we're fighting are the malformed spawn of their own similarly-fucked spawn, retarded grandchildren handed the same power with none of the knowledge, experience or self-preservative fear that kept their ancestors alive after their great mistake that almost cost them everything. We're fighting a hollow mockery of the old foe, one that's gleefully buying a golden noose and tying it around his neck while daring us to kick a stool he's standing on out from under him, one that will do most of the work for us just by impotently foiling his own plans with short-sighted greed and blind pride.

As expected, the foolish grandchildren of the Old Yids throw themselves into the limelight, as new masters who have no time to pretend there's a hope of stopping them or that they're not bad guys anymore, wearing the crowns that were prepared and only to be used for when all of White mankind was gone for good and posed no threat. They're exposing themselves for all to see while turning the water up to boiling heat instantly, no regard for how this very mistake almost ended their kind 70 years ago in Weimar, ready to take a swan-dive into the grave while proclaiming themselves immortal god-kings all the way down.

The kikes will fall, and we will gladly play our part in making it happen, but they've made it much easier for us by considering themselves above tying their shoelaces or walking with proper gait.

Wow, I guess the EU is going to fall apart a lot faster than I expected

Relevant:
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

This means war.

It's time to bring out the old head-chopper, guise

Europe sure as fuck isn't. The populace is all but completely disarmed. Any peasant rebellion they could muster would be too little too late.

When peaceful revolution is impossible, violent revolution is inevitable.

Or something like that. The problem is, these kikes play both sides. Whether we get some kind of right wing force to take Europe back or not is fine with them. Because a right wing uprising will get BTFO very quickly. NATO, all the immigrants, all the media siding with them, the hordes of lefties who hate the right. They're hoping we get RWDS as the undesirable element will be killed or imprisoned. Only thing we have going for us is our will and meme magick.

"The ones who truly love their traditions don’t take them too seriously. They march to get their heads shot off with a joke on their lips. And the reason is that they
know they’re going to die for something intangible, something sprung from their fancy, half humor, half humbug. Or perhaps it’s a little more subtle. Perhaps hidden
way in their fancy is that pride of the blueblood, who refuses to look foolish by fighting for an idea, and so he cloaks it with bugle calls that tug at the heart,
with empty mottoes and useless gold trim, and allows himself the supreme delight of giving his life for an utter masquerade. That’s something the Left has never
understood, and that’s why its contempt is so heavy with hate. When it spits on the flag, or tries to piss out the eternal flame, when it hoots at the old farts
loping by in their berets, or yells “Women’s Lib!” outside the church, at an old-fashioned wedding (to cite just some basic examples), it does so in such a grim,
serious manner?like such “pompous assholes,” as the Left would put it, if only it could judge. The true Right is never so grim. That’s why the Left hates its guts,
the way a hangman must hate the victim who laughs and jokes on his way to the gallows. The Left is a conflagration. It devours and consumes in deadly dull earnest.
(Even its revels, appearances notwithstanding, are as grisly an affair as one of those puppet parades out of Peking or Nuremberg.)
The Right is different. It’s a flickering flame, a will-o’-the-wisp in the petrified forest, flitting through the darkness …"

Democracy and Equality are a False Pantheon

Junker is. Everybody else are placing their bets on who gets to Junker first. My money says he will fall prey to islamic terrorism. Simply because kek has been so gratious with the poetic justice lately. And because he works close to Molenbek.

Europe is turning into LotR for lazy people. They have litterally build a metro-line between Isengard and the Tower of Morder.

kek

Guiletine?

Fuck the French and their words

When the vote has already been decided in their favor, they can do whatever they want.

There's no way they will let UK leave. They'll have a suitably split election, and in the end the UK will stay. Same way Scotland wasn't allowed to break off.

Guiletine is cool.

Same way Obama was elected president twice.

Democracy is an illusion

This made me think of sticking hooks into the skin of the back of the cancerous powers that be and hoisting them into the air, then sticking them into a spring-loaded blade mechanism that chops off their head so they see it coming

You know, like that flip kick Guile does

Also, we should do things different than the French

I'm partial to the one-bullet-one-brain approach, myself.

Torture is something that has always been meant for traitors

we need to bring that back, in order to assure that this does not happen ever again

Never underestimate the power of Theatre and Spectacle

I'm partial to making people suffer.

Flay people. It would be insanely easy to keep them alive with current year technology.

Then when they scar over, do it again. Have you ever ripped a scar? It's like 500 trillion times more painful than the original wound.

If I were British, and some shitskin faggot raped my daughter or one of her friends, I would flay those faggots then display them in artistic poses in a public place.

Like I said before, this gruesome, horrific type of warning is the only effective means of stating that you mean business.

Thanks for providing us more reasons to support Brexit.

Make their flayed skin pose in certain ways then suspend it in the gel stuff that fragile shit is suspended in for show.

Looks like they followed through with it by stealing the election in Austria. Except they got caught with voter turnout over 100% in certain districts and with the mail-in ballots.

The fire rises.

Which cityscape does he sit in front of? It always pisses me off that he purposely chose one with a mosque so prominently positioned.

I've taken addy for exams. It's an upper.

The EU is becoming a 'progressive' dictatorship. As far as culture goes. Even though they let bankers etc. etc. etc. get away with murder behind the scenes. So not economically really.
Good luck on your brexit vote m8.

REDDITORS TRY TO CENSOR BREITBART EUROSCEPTIC CONTENT
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/new/
This is the "new" feed which shows the latest posts to that subreddit, regardless of votes. Using this reveals new submissions that have been suppressed.

These submissions are each 65% DOWNvoted, meaning leftist pro-EU redditors have tried to get rid of them. Upvote them to increase visibility and downvote leftist stories and comments.
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4kw43r/there_are_more_people_of_no_religion_than_there/
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4kw421/tory_mps_threaten_vote_of_no_confidence_as/
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4kw40x/david_cameron_attempting_to_secure_remain/
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4kw3zh/britains_mothers_are_backing_brexit/
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4kw3y9/eu_students_disappear_from_britain_with_89/
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4kw3us/pamela_geller_eu_now_vows_to_block_populist/

All these stories make the EU look bad, especially the last one, about the EU blocking democracy.

DON'T LET REDDIT TRACK YOU
When posting reddit links elsewhere, remove the "" at the start so they don't become links. Past them to visit instead of clicking on them. If they are links and you click, reddit will see your site of origin and use this to block or shadowban you. Even if you're not logged in at the time or don't even have an account yet, the site will see that you came from outside and when you do log in/create an account, it will remember the site that profile's user originated from.

CHECK IF YOU'RE CENSORED
Sometimes reddit hides your submissions if your profile is new or you have been downvoted a lot. To check if your posts show up, submit any news article to a busy subreddit. Then log out and go to that subreddit's "new" feed. Does your submission show up? All the submissions are in date order, so you will be able to see where yours should be. If it's not there, your posts are being hidden on that sub.

Getting zero comments and net zero votes after a few minutes on a busy sub are also signs others can't see your submissions. Or comment on a submission, then log out and see if you can still see your comment.

If your posts are being hidden from others, your up/downvotes don't work either. You will be able to see that a post you vote on changes back to its former value when you log out. For example, if a post has a score of +5 and you vote for it, making it +6, log out. If it is back to +5, your vote isn't being counted and your posts probably won't show up either.

Use private browsing and close the window and open a new one whenever you log out. This way reddit can't track you with cookies either. Otherwise it's possible for it to know which profile you were even when you aren't logged in.

Or even more theatrical, use their bodies as a prop in a play, in an allegory of the scourge of the shitskin, so that the audience is not sure of the reality of the prop

Then again, there will always be that smell of blood and guts, but then again, most people don't know what human blood and really smell like.

Huh. I'm going to start using the smell of blood in theatre now

See;

The United States should make a pact with Canada to invade and conquer Europe because the Europeans have no clue how to maintain a continental empire, and if we allow this process of European integration to continue it's going to lead to WWIII anyways, might as well just go ahead and call dibs on the old country and get it over with.

Being a Holla Forumsack is weird.

I read some shit like this and it just makes me… giddy. Excited.

Its going to happen.

This can only keep up for so long.

The conflict is inevitable now, we all know it.

Its just a matter of time until it pops off, and when it does, holy shit son are going to see some wild-ass times.

And I'm just so glad that I'm going to get to live through it.

What a time to be alive!

Why are the Jews so eager to rush things, to go all-or-nothing?

What are they afraid of, that they have to escalate so significantly, so openly, the past two-three years in particular?

Its a very organic process. Its not a down to a science. They can make mistakes just as anyone else can.

I think there's something strange about their planning, it seems like they've dropped all pretenses, rush for the finish line, as though something's chasing them. But what?

Wrong brother. Most of us will die if well before victory.

I think that they are terrified of their own destruction. They realize that the same memes they have used on the goyim are also affecting their people. This is the price of a curse.

They see their numbers declining, and also the quality of their people. They realize that they are dying, and that they will be destroyed by the same process they use against the white race, though we are a billion and they are 14 million.

They see, in the future, their very spirit and material snuffed out: I believe that even the youngest Jews are starting to rebel against their 'plan', and this fill them with terror.

Those in the upper echelons are trying to accelerate the process they have planned because of fear and trepidation of the future, for the previous idea, or something else that we don't have knowledge of right now.

Or it's their hubris that is making them feel omnipotent.

They expect some of us in the wreckage, brothers.

I like this description.

Well they dont think as a "they" its more like a collection of individual actors. And they can fuck up. The left at large is also noticing us. That part is pretty obvious.

We are becoming known, and now they are acting against us out in the open.

Thanks, that's an excellent post and possibility. I wasn't aware of growing rebellion in their own ranks amongst the young, though. I mostly assume that recent scheming, 'banker suicides' and Jews Jewing Jews was because they feel so close to their goals that they've started to fight eachother (Highlander-esque, there can only be one leader-kike)

I've also heard it may have to do with changing of the times, "New Age", they've also been trying to meme the Endtimes really hard the past years, 2012 and all as a test run/first recent attempt.

b-but we can reform the EU to make it based, nationalist and redpilled!

Camp of the Saints, mah nigga?

On cuckchan the israelis always try to show their support of white nationalism, though this is probably just another trick of the JIDF

Or maybe it's not. Jews are intelligent people, and realize that the only reason that Israel exists is because of goy power and technology, no matter what narrative you subscribe to.

I feel, deep inside myself, that there has been manifested within them a shattering imbalance of power.

Namely, that the 'one they have been preparing for the world' has renounced his place in their plan for the world, somehow.

I have no evidence to back this up. But it explains the sudden irrational, rage-driven acceleration of the destruction of the West.

Read the Protocols. They are at the core a nepotistic people.

Either something has gone wrong in their own ranks, or they are so drunk with power that they are acting foolish.

Either way, there is a clear and obvious admission of weakness(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST - "muh jewish intelligence")

I really hope it's them losing control and going crazy - the old masterminds are getting so old they might not be thinking straight anymore, perhaps even desire to see their old plans come to fruition even while times have changed.

On the other hands, it's important to consider that they might be playing Sun Tsu levels of deceit, appearing weak so as to create a trap to get rid of a buncha shitposting rebels and would-be heroes.

R
I
S
E
S

- Jean-Claude Juncker, President of the European Comission, 2016.

You will probably be too old or injured to do anything but watch or flee.

This. He has indirectly sanctioned violent revolution, and the formation of new states. I know I'll get some flak for this, but I believe European nationalists should chamge even the borders of Europe as best they can. completely destroy the State.

right

No, Rome had a back and forth with this for like a century.

No, but a coup or downright refusal works well as what happened in the USSR.

The problem is when you add an ethnicity that has nothing to do with the homeland.

They can serve as ruthless marauders, mercenaries and even frontline shock troops.

So, to toppel the EU, no it can be done as was in the Soviet Union, however the areas where there are different ethnicities will see extremely brutal and bloody battles as was in Chechnya and former Yugoslavia.

Muslims in general, will always side against their non-ethnic brothers and when there are no others will oppress will ruthlessly kill all around them. When the Nazis invaded the Caucasus, or the outskirts of it, Chechens immediately sided with the Nazis.

All good and all, but they betrayed their homeland. The Muslims of today, with not even a generation of attachment let alone a decade not only do not share a bit of blood with the Europeans, but are far more ruthless and aged to war.

Go back to the pre 1914 borders with a few exceptions such as Austria Hungary remaining split into separate nations since it was always a clustefuck from day 1.

I was banned for this post

Holla Forums is co by kikes

Co opted by kikes. Admitting the intelligence of the enemy does not equal subordination you fucking kike

Lift my ban you fucking faggot

Upper masterrace. Adderall makes me feel better than I ever have; I can truly focus, and I feel stimulated by challenging things instead of exhausted by them. And it's not like I'm drugged to the gills, the dosage I take is fucking tiny. It's also resulted in me quitting alcohol.

I'm surprised an armed force hasn't already marched into the EU's globalist temples and set everything alight.

Fuck these cucks, I want the EU to burn.

Wow, the terrorist treatment eh? Well at least now we know how you feel fuckers.

Give it time user. These "far right" parties would be called cuckservatives here in the US. Once these parties are shut out, the TRULY far right parties will come to power.

Send them Lefties to Somalia, one-way ticket

then maybe they gain some common sense

I hope the EU collapses and the elites who rule it get hanged.

More importantly is the hope that Trump makes the world great again.

Jean Claude Juncker endorses the 'SEIGE PILL

This is so alarming. He's literally saying "I am not going to respect your democracy." How in the hell does this not cause an uproar? How are people so blind to what's happening? Next we know Trump will miraculously lose the "election" and we're going to see the USA and EU merge into an absolute tyrannical superpower.
This is nothing short than a declaration of war. There can be no other outcome when a group assumes dictatorial powers and attempts to suppress an angry majority. With the ongoing rapefugee crisis things are only going to get worse and the ranks of the "far right" will continue to swell. Let it be recorded that the European civil war of 2016 officially began on Tuesday May 24, 2016.

LOL, DEMOCRACY.

Nowhere, they shoehorned the Al-Aqsa mosque into the skyline

It gets buried in the media, and when it is covered it's done in such vague and confusing terms the average person is left not knowing whether any of what they just read is actually good or bad.

We need some good weapons-grade memes to simply describe why the EU is bad.

Was that really necessary? It would be one thing if he had said "The jews are just too smart, just give up accept BBC poz loads into your negholes, goyim" but advising caution against the tribe that defeated the greatest leader in history is hardly the same as being JIDF.

Like Hannan said: 'If the EU were a country trying to join itself, it would fail on the grounds of being undemocratic.'

Only someone totally totally uninformed or completely malicious could vote to stay in it.

Good. It will crash even faster. Can't wait for EU destruction 2017.

there is a pyramid to the right, and something that looks like the washington monument to the left(not on that picture, but others).
probably a bunch of pictures mashed together.

That wasn't necessary. He's just tossing out his ideas about jews and why he thinks they're doing what they're doing. Don't be faggots hotpockets.

It's pretty clear that most Europeans don't understand what the EU actually is. If it was clearly explained to them as an un-elected body that makes rules for their countries with no voting and zero accountability, most people would wise up and vote to get the hell out.

EU is purposefully over-complicated and confusing. There needs to be a campaign of explaining the EU in simple to grasp terms. Where are the memes to get these people educated?

Is this a blatant request for revolution?

yeah this ban reeks of kneejerk reaction, they obviously didn't make it past even the third sentence. pretty bad slip up on the janitor's part.

exactly, seems like a retarded reason. If he was being a defeatist shill being all "jews are too smart there's nothing we can do they're always going to win, NWO is invincible" then that's a different story, but as it is, it was just an admission of a quality in the enemy.

Jews are stupid in some ways and smart in others, I mean as much as it fucking sucks to admit it, you can't really get a nepotistic semi-formed world government up and running amidst all the western 1st world countries without being smart.

THE TIME FOR VIOLENT REVOLUTION IS NIGH EUROBROS!!

The vote was cheated. I smell Americucks behind this, you know, just intuitively.

See &

They're basically saying they refuse to respect democracy. We already knew this, but now they are saying it outright. The EU is an oligarchy.

The EU will use its authoritarian powers to enforce democracy by silencing populism.

WHAT THE FUCK AM I READING?!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Their expansion of executive powers created the mess we have right now over here. I'm not saying that I don't respect some of them as individuals, but your images are trash.

But how can someone be so evil that they would destroy themselves to get "revenge"?
Assuming (((they))) are still pissed off about getting kicked out of everywhere for being cunts, don't they understand that whites are the only people in the world who can keep them safe from literally everyone else? We die, Israel gets razed because there's no deterence anymore.

Yeah, we should have just stopped america from becoming a country, right Chaim?

How did Jackson stomp on the constitution?

He got rid of the Indians, which are today still recognized as independent nations. Does not apply.

He kicked (((THEM))) out via the banks and secured the constitutional right of the people's elected congress to coin money.

That's a pretty retarded claim.

He was the first president to actively disregard a SCOTUS ruling.

It's not like there isn't material out there. The recent Brexit movie for one. Just type that into youtube and dozens of anti-EU documentaries pop up in the recommended box.

The sad fact is that the majority of people will probably vote 'remain' because of sentimental reasons.

Most women will vote remain because they're shallow, gays will vote remain because they're egotistical, the brown hordes will vote remain because they're told to do so by their socialist overlords, and a lot of cucked nu-males who will vote remain because the women do so.

If a Brexit does happen, that means that there are enough real men left to turn things around. It will be the boost nationalist parties need to swing the pendulum over to their side.

More campaigning couldn't hurt, but what more than nationalist spokesfigures, Farage etc., are already doing I don't know. Though we should probably watch the vote like hawks and be extremely wary of vote rigging. A man who proclaimed he hates Austria is now actually president of Austria because of that.

this is the common

So was yours, shill.

Kindly take notice that the news calls Leftists just 'Leftist' while Right-wing parties are always called 'Right-populist' or 'Extreme-Right'.

An over-the-counter drug that turns people into normies.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't care about your feelings on the matter. Their expansion of executive power is documented well enough that your butthurt isn't relevant whatsoever. I could care less if you give a damn about the Constitution or not, but I at least expect some level of ideological coherence.

Sounds like you took some of the drug yourself, normalfag.

Top Current Year. I never noticed it before.

I lol'd.

That's a straight-up stereo-typical kikeface my friend. Fix your jewdar.

Sounds like you need to shill better, tourist revisionist.

I think Guile is a pretty cool guy
He was based on Strohiem, the cyborg Nazi from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
A lot of shills will try and tell you he was based on Polnareff from part three, these are morons who confuse the origins of Guile with the origin of the King of Fighters character Benimaru

You need to go back, normalfag.

That's not even what he said, i'm glad i checked your ID and confirmed you're a shill.

It's not from Reddit you cancerous newfriend tourist shit.

Whatever you say, normalfag.

Die.

That doesn't leave any room for this to end peaceably…that's naked tyranny.

Good luck, Eurobros. You're going to need it.

Now why does that sound familiar?

Nope. It was a completely justified ban because it reeks of concensus cracking: The Post.

Jews are not your friends. Ever. They're also not intelligent, they're cunning and devious.

t. a half-jew

No one is falling for it, newfag.

Gods, I hope I get back in time for the revolution/riots whatever I just want to be back home when the rebellions start.

So the only fucking choice left is violent revolution

Just fuck off back to Twitter already.

uh

if there is no state, there can't be fascism. you can't bind together disparate elements, history has proven this. Even people living on the same fucking island like Ireland can't even get along and their schism is religious.

THE SAME FUCKING RELIGION

throw race, culture, ideology, personality, this is the recipe for genocide.

The EU is hostile to Christianity, just like Bolshevism and Communism was hostile to Christianity.

Sorry it isn't as welcoming as reddit like you're used to.

I feel it's relevant to let you all know that there are currently at least 30 Christian organisations who pray, fast and campaign for Britain to leave the EU.

They are all Protestant. The Church of England and Rome is obviously compromised, but among those who have not bowed down to human authorities there is still staunch opposition to the wiles of the devil.

BREXIT; God wills it!

FUCK

OFF

The original memetics.

Wew lad.

I'm curious to see how this plays out. The powers that be seem to think they're secure enough to make these statements.

words words words

What I actually see are white people losing, everywhere.

You act like we're right on the verge of kicking their asses. Yet nobody is lifting a finger, nobody is doing a single thing to stop any of this bullshit.

Fuck off with your fairy tales of how awesome whites are. I don't need the pandering. I want to see us start winning, I don't want or need little placebo doses of how awesome we are and the jews just don't know it yet.

Save that bullshit for when we've actually beat them.

It sounds like they're afraid.

It's a defensive measure; they've lost the populist vote, so they ensure the populist vote is meaningless.

There will be more soon. There will be more censorship, more attempts to crack down on dissent.

It's a "free" society so long as the "free" people agree with what the people in power are doing; now that there is disagreement we are coming to conflict. They will use every state apparatus and advantage they have.

this is a great idea

let them and then let them hang for there hubris in thinking they can control anything for even a few years

For people who put so much stock in being on the "right side" of history, they seem to take pride in being completely ignorant of it.

Both of you are faggot

I'll probably get a lot of flak for this, but i'm reminded of the Bible. In particular the bit about Satan going all out because he has so, so little time left.

Revelation 12:12

But I also agree with the sentiment that we have done nothing and should do something.

Anything evil lashes out when justice is close so this really isn't prophecy

Good. The removal process becomes much easier and simpler when we can be viewed as pure reactionaries. Let them cede us the moral high ground, and we can exploit it to truly put a definitive end to them all.

Fuck off you obvious outsider.

You fuck off too you tourist.

A GOVERNMENT RIGHTFULLY ELECTED BY THE PEOPLE IS SHITLISTED BECAUSE IT TRIES TO PROTECT THEM FROM FOREIGN INFLUENCES. COLOR ME SURPRISED

Populist = democratic.

It literally means doing what the populace wants.

The EU is officially anti democracy.

wew keep up the good work. I would just request that an edit and posting of screenshots like this to their banned post be posted whenever they're publicly banned. It'd help relieve some of the kneejerk. Should shame the shills a little too.

If you yuropoors knew what's best for you, your continent should have had a rope shortage decades ago.

This also extends to Canada.

Too true, canuklefucks voted for the biggest bleeding mangina in the northern hemisphere.

Oh the Jews are a silly bunch aren't they.

"IT'S ONLY DEMOCRACY IF WE LET YOU HAVE IT"

Fuck's sake.

You can choose anyyyyyyyyyyy of these Jews.

Beautiful motivation user. The kikes obviously have their boots on our necks for the time being, but the Overton Window has shifted so radically in just the past year that I cannot believe just how mainstream anti-immigrant views and attacks on political correctness have suddenly become. As destructive as the muslim invasion of Europe has become, I think it's opened a lot of reasonable white people's eyes that we are facing an existential threat to the future of our race.

We're not nearly where we need to be, but I have so much more optimism than I did a year ago.

I like your style moonwalker!

Capped.

I think they've unwittingly constructed their gallows with this statement. groups like the sons of Odin will probably form and/or start usurping authority from the establishment based on popular support once the masses see that elections/peaceful protests etc don't work.

Yes.
Feels kinda good how fast that went.

i miss nostalrius. it was quite the shoah.
can't wait to hop back onto kronos and slowly redpill 10,000 or so people.

Cheers imkampfy, this explains the ban.

Yes I am playing Kronos right now. People are already redpilled. It looks like most of them are kids too. Terrific isn't it?

Aussies shoild revolt now.

Remember goyim, if someone wants to make 99% of people happy, it's bad. But if someone wants to make the 1%ters, or the chosen people happy, thats gooooood.

Well the founding fathers were traitors, some of whom rebelled out of self interest. The colonies were bound to become independent eventually though.

Your rights end where my feelings begin.

Democracy was doomed to fail anyway.

his face in the third panel makes me want to rip his head off

His face full stop makes me want to do any number of unpleasant things to him.

Yes! The EU must be clear with right-wingers that any peaceful, democratic solutions they propose are off the table.

fuck you. you're not a medium, spirituality is bullshit, you have no way of knowing any of that, and it sounds retarded.

amazing work breh.

well user, I day by day seeing that the death of a empire is as the society turn's its back to the male, and at the same time causing him to leave the sense of duty.

which would be negative, but even worse is that our males shame those who TAKE on the their duty like Breivik and Dylan Roof and Vaarg Vikernes. those took their duty and were supposed to be hailed as heroes, but instead there is always a beta fag to shit on them from the safety of his hideout.

but what about you? are you working out?

I'm an athiest but I'm well versed in the Bible and have absolutely no problems with biblical allusions when they apply in literature or real world scenarios. The bible holds wisdom and is a common cultural touchstone.

which part, the part written by jews to lay out laws for jews to live by and jew heroes for jews to emulate, or the part written by jew-worshippers?

All the parts you haven't read.

I wish this meme would stop, burger.

Its an English invention actually.

Used fist to execute people at portsmouth prison. The third time it was used, it flung the head off with so much force it killed an audience member, so we shelved it.

The french then too our design and instead of a straight blade, used a curved or sloped blade. This means the victims head comes off more cleanly and with less force.

An unelected body says it doesn't care for debate or dialogue. Color me surprised.
This shitshow can't fall apart fast enough.

So, the EU is based on volentary cooperation of all member nations….

Except in those instances where every single contributing member nation is against the Dictates of the EU bureaucrats….

Right?

Shouldn't EU member nations begin relocating these refugees to the estates of the politicians that are determined to bring them into Europe?

Like, those seem to be the only people who actually WANT the refugees… so why don't we just fence in their estates, and start dumping refugees on them?

I'll never be too old to pull a trigger schlomo.

"So, Mr Representative, how many refugees are you willing to host in your extensive private estates?"

"I'm just saying… who is going to keep them off your property?"

>archive.is/C6oqM

FULL USSR

THE "EU" OCCUPANT NOW SHOWS ITS TRUE NATURE

And you absolute retards actually believed that Europe was under the "EU" willingly.

In my imagination everything is still normal.

I 'm a biochemist that has devoted years to the study of pharmacology.

Amphetamine is not only an 'upper', it is THE prototypical 'upper.' All other stimulants are compared to it.

This is like saying, "Drinking water doesn't make you 'healthy,' its just a solvent for your body's chemical processes, whatever they may be." Its a half truth at best. By your logic, anyone that drinks coffee or tea is opening themselves to immediate brainwashing.

Do (((THEY))) overprescribe it? Definitely, but that's a different subject from your complete lack of understanding of what stimulants are, and how they work. You're using the same 'pencils make mistakes' jew logic that is used to justify gun control.

(double dubs checked)
I just hope the rest of you Holla Forumsacks are getting in shape and spending enough time at the range practicing your marksmanship.

These are going to be wild times, and we'll have to secretly perform the terrible crimes that no normie will do, all in order to make sure that the world shall never fall back into (((their))) hands.

@3:34 in vid related.

To: European Union Politicians
Re: Learning Tactics from history
CC: The fucking world.

A choice I leave to all E.U. politicians…

Career Suicide, or Genetic Suicide?

Keep in mind, your constituents pay to to protect them.

And if you replace your people with muslims… the muslims will be the only ones who can accept your money in exchange for protecting your dumb ass.

And you ain't muslim.

1. Rockefeller kills anyone who makes tech that can prevent the oil monopoly…

2. European Union Politicians forced to sell little white girls into slavery based on oil debt to Arabia.

Post YFW you learn that the Hippie based anti-nuclear lobby is Rockefeller funded.

Not available in my country.

"Fatboy Slim - Rockafeller Skank"

I thought it appropriate.

No. Pic related.

Are you new to this reality, m8?

They are the people in power and they are doing everything that they can to preserve their power. You do realize that they are democratically unelected bureaucrats that are controlled by no government? A right wing Europe as well as a Brexit would decrease their power and their influence and create an "alternative" Europe to exist in, whereas right now, you're either EU or you're dead.

They are the kikes (or even a step below the money making kikes). They are in power, implementing think thank created projects without any sort of problem. These people aren't morally righteous people doing what they think is right for the good of all, deluded, yet striving for the betterment of the world.

Have no illusions. They are traitors and demons. The only thing these fiends deserve is death and retribution for the Europe they destroyed the peoples they degraded, and the children these pedophiles raped. Every leader in Brussels deserves to hang if not for anything else then for the last one indeed.

"We want democracy all over the world!!, any authoritarian government shall be removed!!"

"Sir, our citizens are voting us out of office"

"democracy doesn't count, we will keep doing what is 'right'"

It isn't a meme, it's reality.
The people of Europe do not have as many guns as the hired thugs of the traitors in power.
You'd need your country's entire military to turn against the government to even have a chance. That wont happen though, do you know why? Because your generals subscribe to the same school of thought as the traitors ruining your country.

Honestly, you Europeans make me sick. You let yourself get put into the dreadful situation without any resistance. You reap what you sow.

Oh my bad, I thought he was the Dutch guy from that shitty "muh diversity" speech

It's not a reality, in a lot of European countries you can own firearms. My country's gun laws are better than in some of your states.

Confirmed for knowing nothing about overthrowing a government.

And how do you know that? Besides, generals don't play a key role in a civil war. Again you confirmed your lack of knowledge.

Such is Amerilard's delusion.

Go vote for your kosher "nationalist", faggot. The rise of Nationalism is at its highest here since the fascist revolts of the 30s, while you're still a ZOG central and 60% European.

I think it's ultimately better to back the SU, because in the end, they simply have more whites than Germany.

inb4 slavs aren't white

Fucking amazing.

Was this suppose to be bait or are you just retarded?

this

This should be the line. Spread this everywhere

Germany was killing more whites than it was killing anything else.

Low energy shill detected.

Stalin killed them over numerous years.

The eastern front's casualty was 30 millions for both sides in matter of 5 years.

Kill yourself.

holocaust yourself, yid

It's simply reality.

This is why I kek when people are buttflustered at Weedman's Current Year Cunts in Cabinet stunt. They are rubber stamps and they know it.

Yeah, it was real in your mind. Commie faggots were poor, hungry, untrained "soldiers" with cheap guns and 50% working ammo: cannon fodder, nothing more.

WW2 casualties aren't secret, just open the fucking jewpedia. Third Reich's soldiers were the best by kills/deaths ratio.

Kike mindfuckery user.

I was just using statistics from Wikipedia though:
The germans killed a lot of slavs, who are white people.

The slavs end up killing a lot of germans in revenge.

Just leave the retard alone, he doesn't have a clue about what was happening in ww2.

Because it was Germany who declared war on Britain and France and totally not the opposite, right goy?

Most of the casualties in WW2 were whites, m8.

It was fraticide.

You celebrating the german's superiority doesn't wash their sins of killing other whites.

Germany invaded Poland first.

Because they wanted to retrieve stolen land which was taken from them after the first world war you retard (pic related), stop being such a good goy you fucking faggot.

Retrieving stolen land doesn't excuse you killing whites.

No, killing other whites is being a good goy.

But they killed those whites because England and France declared war on them, if they hadn't declared war then those whites wouldn't have died, it's that simple. They had to commit those acts of murder because they had no choice, they were forced into war. Also, Hitler send many peace offers to them which were all rejected. You're clearly just another shill.

Also, the Soviets killed more Polish people than the Germans did

No one forces them to invade Poland.

Not to mention after France and England declared war on them it's Germany who first started to attack France and England instead.

Well welcome to Pamplona.

HOLEEEE FUCKING SHIT POL, SOMEONE OUTSIDE THE EU CHECK THIS LINK

thetimes.co.uk/article/juncker-vows-to-block-the-far-right-with-new-powers-nq5r5tnqq

Either they are doing some major damage control or censoring is at large in EU countries!

SOMEONE CONFIRM THIS SHIT

Filter and ignore that faggot. He is derailing the thread by making a bunch of completely retarded posts.

Yeah, Germany is somehow forced to invade a white country.

You are just cracking from all the cognitive dissonance.

Apparently, Germany was just defending itself…by invading a weaker country like Poland.

Yeah because you are allowed to attack countries you're in war with you fucking retard.
And no one forced England and France to declare war on Germany…
At first I thought you were just another shill but you're clearly just a retard that doesn't even understand how the basics of politics or war works.

Yeah I already filtered him, faggots like that are not worth talking to.

thetimes.co.uk/article/juncker-vows-to-use-new-powers-to-block-the-far-right-nq5r5tnqq

Fillet works too. Always been a fan of drawing and quartering and ling chi.

Save the fogbank for the nukes

I live in the EU and the link works just fine for me

It shows that France and England bark but Germany does the biting.
France and England had a pact with Poland, alliance.
In your mind, Germany is justified for invading Poland just to get some land back, and is never sinful when the other countries respond to Germany's invasion of another country.

So they just changed the url or what?

You're already filtered, I don't talk to shills

The link user posted here works apparently, but not the one that comes up in a google search…

You can't handle reality.

Germany tried negotiating with Poland for months, even offering to cede Danzig in perpetuity, but the Polish government refused to discuss the subject. Chamberlain gave a precisely worded guarantee to Poland that he thought would give Britain leverage to force Poland to negotiate, but nearly everyone else including the Germans and Poles took as permission for Poland to never negotiate. With diplomacy off the table, the Germans had no choice.

Again: you're already filtered, I don't talk to shills.

Or the germans can just not have their land back and settle with what they already have.

What's more important? The people or some land?

Feels good eh

You can't beat me.

When Hitler gives up because he cannot win an argument.

This fucking drunkard. How much I want Orban to slap the shit out of you as revenge you fucking bastard.
France before and Austria next.

Nice fucked up alliance since Russia took the other half and no one gave a fuck.

You're filtered so I don't know what you posted but it was probably something retarded again.

The people, which is why Germany was offering to give up on the land and accept just a rail line connecting the mainland to East Prussia. Poland completely refused to engage in talks on the matter, so some Poles had to get shot instead.

They think it's a federation like Switzerland but it's really an admiralty kludge like Canada, which also falsely implies it is a confederacy too.

So because Poland was refusing to compromise their land and their right with Germany, they deserve to get shot.

This is not how it works.

Germany invaded the SU a year later, so they really did make an enemy out of everyone.

Tried posting this on cuck/pol/ but it was slid down to the bottom.

I put together a Pastebin of common arguments that have been used against myself and other Anons when red-pilling family/friends.

Hopefully it'll help you lads convincing others.

pastebin.com/e1g7NK12

Looks like 80% of the article is behind a paywall.

try this: breitbart.com/london/2016/05/24/eu-vows-use-new-powers-block-elected-far-right-populists-power/
archive.is/NuphN

What the fuck it even have to do with my point?
What kind of alliance allow one of its member to be invaded if it's the "right" Nation doing it?

was as much German as Alsace-Lorraine was French.

Self-determination was an acknowledged rule in the West, though violated by Versailles for strategic reasons. Hitler was righting that. The Polish government had no intrinsic right to rule over a foreign people on captive land that Poland had only acquired 20 years earlier.

No, they were refusing to discuss the situation at all, because they foolishly thought they had an army capable of competing with the Great Powers.

At that point Hitler had a pact with the Soviet.

So both were enemies of France and Britain, until Hitler invaded the SU.

Their land as legal right as one of the victors of WW1.
The land has no will, if the ethnic germans in Poland want to be germans, they can fuck off to Germany.
They had their right being a victor of WW1. If the ethnic germans do not like that, they can fuck off back to Germany
That's not their problem, the problem is the Great Power hungers for their land. And that's unacceptable, because said Great Power lost WW1. Loser abides to the winner's rule.

Are you retard? Why the fuck England and France didn't declare war on Russia the same time they declared war on Germany?
Wasn't this an alliance to defend Poland or was just a scapegoat to declare war on Germany?
Why was okay to Russia to invade Poland?
What fucked up alliance is this?

Yes ok cuck just keep compromising until everything you originally stood for has been given away.

When do we start getting good deals? When does the left start compromising?

Literally degeneration manifest.

Soviet actually invaded Poland later than Germany.

And at the time, the Soviet had a non-aggression pact with Germany.

Because USSR ≠ Russia.

Mormons and masons are into fasting too, it must work like prayer does.

Pray for my future wife, the fasting takes care of itself because of my stomach butterflies

The same can be said the poles.

They didn't want to compromise, that's why they get their shit fucked up.

And Hitler didn't compromise, and promptly killed himself 5 years later.

I know user, for the sake of the point I'm calling it Russia

Are you a bot? Why England and France didn't declare war on USSR to defend Poland?

Because they already declare war on Germany, for invading Poland first.

Soviet was seen as an accomplice, until Germany invades the SU.

Just like your cooking.

Poland didn't exist until after WWI. Poles fought for the Reich and the Russian Empire, which both lost.

Again, Germany offered peace in return for the right to build a rail line to East Prussia and a plebiscite among the Germans in Poland. There was no negotiation, because Poland thought they could win a war against Germany and were willing to risk it.

The land in the Danzig Corridor had been German for over a thousand years. It had been confiscated as punishment for the Germans losing another war they didn't start on their own, from the front where the Germans unquestionably won.

What it does even mean?So you can declare war at one Nation at time?

The invasion of USSR was far later,what the fucking kind of excuse are this?An accomplice who is doing the same fucking thing Germany did.They took the other half of Poland for fuck sake.

Let's assume they beat Germany right there.How the fuck you try to get the other half of Poland without declaring war with the USSR?

What kind of alliance is this?It doesn't make an ounce of sense.

Poland existed as a country before WW1, it was divided in WW1 but was reunited after WW1. It's like saying Germany didn't exist until the 2nd Reich.
So? It's the land of poles, not germans. If you respect the right of self-determination of country, then you ougta respect the right of the poles to not do business with Germany.
That's brave of them, poles, but it's mostly knowing this invasion would bite the germans harder than it would beat the poles in the long run.
It doesn't mean jackshit if German won any front. They lost the war, their government surrendered. Deal with it.

This is like saying Texas belongs to Mexico.

The UK and France would declare war against the USSR if they could have taken out the Germany then and there.

You know full well France and England weren't in shape to beat both Germany and the USSR at the same time.

Ifs don't make history fag.
What happened is they allowed half of Poland to be invaded and killed by communists without problem but throw a fuss and declared war on Germany for doing the same.
In the end it wasn't an alliance to defend Poland or the polish people but an excuse to declare war on Germany.

Also France was considered the strongest Nation in Europe at that time.They got it wrong but only after getting fucked up by the Germans.
And it doesn't make sense to not declare war considering they declared war on Italy and Japan too and the USSR was a moving corpse then.Especially considering the purges and the obsolete armament.

So again it was an alliance to defend Poland or a scapegoat to declare war on Germany?

The point is, Poland didn't win in WWI. Poland didn't fight in WWI and Poles fought for two countries that lost. They were given their own government in the name of self-determination and given extra land already populated by non-Poles in violation of self-determination.

Self-determination is the right of a nation to have its own state, not the right of a state to rule a foreign nation or expel them from their homeland.

No it isn't. Part of Texas was owned by Mexico, but Mexicans were never more populous than the indigenous redskins until the 20th century. As long as Texas has had a significant population, it's been white.

(Check'd)
This. Nothing can beat memes of mass destruction.

Their government was recognized by the winners, thus they are the winners. Self-determination gives them the right to have their state.
The ethnic germans are not of any nation, they are foreigners in the land of the Poles. If they want to be of any nation, their only choice is to fuck off to Germany or assimilate into becoming poles.
I guess this mean we should cede the parts that are heavily mexican to Mexico, is that it?
California is now also heavily Mexican, should we cede that land to Mexico too?

No, the answer is no.

USSR at the times had a non-aggression pact with Germany.

England and France know that if they declared war against both, the USSR and Germany would step up and fight back together.

France might be the strongest of Europe, but if the two second strongest end up allying, Western Europe would be beaten.
Another myth, the german army cannot even take Moscow in 1941. If not for the invasion in 41, Moscow would be the first country to field semi-automatic rifle as service rifle.

Anyone else feel that this message should be spread to the masses?

I honestly think that this will hurt the cause of the left more than help it, it is so blatantly anti-democratic.

they are obviously getting desperate, if we can meme this the right way it could help us to divide or even turn some left supporters.

A nation is a people. A state is a government. "Ethnos" and "nation" are the same word, we just use both in English.

Texas has been invaded by Mexicans. The Mexicans should be expelled or exterminated. The Danzig Corridor was invaded by Poles. Those Poles should have been expelled or exterminated.

So they declared war on Germany only,which proves that the alliance with Poland was nothing else than an excuse.They didn't care about Poland or the polish people.
And since they couldn't declare war on USSR,which would create problem of course,they declare war on Italy and Japan,straining far more the logistics since they were one in Africa and the other in the Pacific.

Second strongest was England.Are you forgetting the ban on Germany productions of weapons and the regulations?The Karabiner 98 Kurz existed for that purpose only,Germany could have only carbines.

Sure because of the winter and the fucked swamp like roads,they couldn't move faster.Also it was truth that the generals were purged,their armament was fucking shit and the tanks too at that point.The SVT-40 wasn't a good rifle,better than the G41 for sure,but the soldiers didn't like it,that's why the Mosin was far way more spread.

At that point Italy would have had the first semi automatic rifle with the Armaguerra Mod.39

Yes. I'm working with a friend of mine to set up a website that will hopefully spread word about this and everything else going on in Europe. I hope to have it live by Monday next week.

No user, they are filled with over-confidence.

By blatantly admitting they have plans to subvert the democratic process they do so because they realise most normal people will never hear about it.

And that's what I plan on changing.

The M1 was introduced in 1936.

Fuck that's right,forgot about the Garand

Then the people can be moved. If the germans didn't like the polish nation/land, they can fuck off to Germany.
If you look at history, you would know parts of Texas have been traditionally mexican, just like Danzig was traditionally germans. This doesn't mean America has to cede Texas nor Poland has to cede Danzig. Vae victis.

It's simply that the UK + France have too much on their hand, and a true alliance between the USSR and Nazi Germany would literally be too much to handle. Italy and Japan were rather small times in comparison.
Hitler forfeited all rules, debts included, and UK + France didn't care enough to press the issue.
The battle went up for months. The germans simply cannot take Moscow.
Mosin was far more widespread because they didn't have time to make SVT-40.

By the times the Soviet war machine was on full throtle, they were too busy making PPsh-41 and PPs-43 instead.

The Polish government refused to even discuss holding a plebiscite. The Danzig Corridor was German land, owned by Germans. Moving to Germany would mean for those Germans abandoning their homes, their way of life, their communities, and most of their material wealth. It might have arguably been fair if the Polish government bought the land from them, but the Polish government was more interested in provoking a war.

Yes, some neighborhoods in a couple cities and presumably a few towns have been traditionally Mexican. The Danzig Corridor was in the middle of Germany/the German states.

If they value their present life, they better become poles. This is like mexicans whining about how the US oppresses their culture, even living in the US.
The same.
Even if a single street is populated by mexican/german, the US/the poles should not cede it into them.

excellent, nice work user, good luck!

The current land is Polish, just like how California and Texas are both american.

No quarter for Juncker

THESE POPULIST PARTIES AREN'T EVEN FAR RIGHT, THEY JUST DON'T WANT TO SEE THEIR COUNTRIES BURNED TO THE GROUND BY INVADERS.
BUT NO DISSENT IS ALLOWED
THE LEFT IS CANCER. IT MUST BE REMOVED.

Meanwhile Netanyahu is able to set up an increasingly far-right coalition

There's another user who keeps saying it, but we go from soap box, to ballot box, to ammo box.

Juncker just openly declared war on all of us.

Fuck it, I wanted a peaceful solution, I really did, but you want a war? You've got yourself a fucking war!

They have made their intentions clear since the 70s. This is just their final solution.

Austria is parliamentary republic, not a presidial system. Therefore, it is the Austrian chancellor, not the president, who has a say in the EU.

How exactly did Juncker want to silence Hofer if he had nothing to say in the first place?

Juncker is really the king of empty shittalking grandpas.

Thats their main tactic to manipulate the public opinion, half-truths or straight up lie.
Anything is as far-right or xenophobic as they want it to be to fill their argument.

Peace was never a option against this kind of people, ever.

They are like the Devil, they will lie and use half-truths to manipulate as many they can and destroy anyone that opposes their rhetoric.
Europe is full of manginas, unarmed and choke full of retards that welcome their own doom thanks to this shitty rhetoric.

There was never a peaceful solution.

It got Hitler elected, so yeah it's fucking good. If Weimar Jews were canny enough to ban democracy like the current EU Jews are, the National Socialist Party would never have gained power.

Poland killed German settlers in "their" country first, after that land became "polish" after WWI when it was still german ground.

False.

Germany was split in 3 with the two remaining sections separated by the middle section which was given to Czechoslovakia. I think Czech. And Germans there were treated horribly. Raped, murdered, tortured, literally and actually genocide was happening.

The "Germany invaded first." lie kinda show your true kikeyness.

That's just 1(one) exception. Democracy is a completely flawed system, that's jews are using it to gain power.

One example is all it take to prove something wrong.

Ok, let's assume you're right. Should we accept muslim immigrants just because there is that one, special muslim with high intelligence, shekels and lighter skin?

Also, see recent elections in occupied Austria: jews will do anything to stop even moderate goys.

You see, this is why the Brits and Swiss are voting to get out of the EU.

Petain was based as fuck and we respected him, even or especially for fighting us with honour in WWI. Germany even let him gouvern the southern territories of france (vichy-france) that had no value in the war and therefore didn't need to be directly occupied

putting him together with the biggest disgrace britain ever had as a leader named Winston "I-have-a-dick-fetish-thats-why-I-need-a-cigar-in-my-mouth-24/7" Churchill is just rustlin'

time for war against the tyrants

These people want war.

Thousands of American woman still get raped by niggers, what are you Americans doing about it?

Nothing.

This reminds of how Britain is fucked.

you havent whipped out a history book m8

this is what the death throes of democracy looks like; and usually quickly followed by the death of the host civilization

Fate. Technological progress. The inevitable takeover of all labor by automation. The knowledge that whoever is in charge at the time AI becomes a thing will draw the moral blueprint for the next thousand years of civilization.

I think the Jews want to create an entirely hedonic and atomized world free of shame and they're absolutely terrified of hwites rediscovering nationalism and standards and creating a world where people aspire to greatness rather than in indulging in base pleasures.

Actual RWDS too.

Democracy is the only way for national socialism to gain power, if you're against it, you're a Jew.

Not the fucking point faggot.

HANGING PEOPLE WITH ROPES IS INEFFICIENT GUYS WE SHOULDNT DO IT, JUST DONT DO ANYTHING AND POST ONLINE ITS THE BEST WAY - the post

Nice trips, but can you prove your point?

are you fucking retarded? Critique of democracy ≠ "don't do anything and post online".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_Army_installations#United_Kingdom

Monarchy and aristocracy was the very first system subverted. They wouldn't even have been able to subvert democracy if they hadn't gained so much power loaning money to kings and starting wars during feudalism.

This is further proof that nobody with any power really believes in democracy, on either side.
Democracy is a curtain put up to prevent the unaware populous from seeing the internal bloody struggle. Out of sight; out of mind.
We got a little peak behind it today

I think what he's saying is that democracies are such bullshit that the only impetus people have for going towards natsoc is after experiencing the complete failure of democracy to do anything but destroy one's people.

We're might be seeing what happened in Germany in the 30's, albeit in slow-mo because we didn't have our national economies raped by foreign powers to the same degree yet.

Goebbels has the nose, rat like smile and sloping forehead of a kike.
Is he crypto?

That's a fucking crime.

Literally: "Your opinion does not matter."

I mean if you aren't going to cooperate with them what is the point of them being apart of the organization?

As if it ever mattered.

Can some Eurofag help me out: How is it that the EU government can deny elected leaders a say? In what way? How is it that the EU government can "sanction" a nation for electing certain leaders? wtf?

He's a shabbos goy.

MODS = FALSE GODS

The leaders of the EU aren't elected by the people of the countries a part of the EU. The EU leaders elect the other EU leaders.

user we are talking about a people who for over a thousand years have dwelt among white cities but have held themselves apart from the broader populace because of a culture of narcissism and literal xenophobia. With that sort of selective pressure the jews who could muster fellow feeling for the gentiles would have long since converted to Christianity and been absorbed into the general populace and the ones who remain jews despite it all would be kikes who have a massive instinctual urge towards dwelling amongst other jews or the degenerate weirdos that wouldn't be accepted in society but for jewish flocking behavior. The Jewish race was differentiated from other semitics by generations of seething rejection and hatred of their goyim neighbors and its sunk so deep into their genes its probably too late to change that now.

they changed the title from

to

They just did a "you're voting wrong, so you're not allowed to vote," the logical conclusion to that being war.

TOO EXTREME FOR Holla Forums™

The whole "WHAT DA SUPREME COURT SAYS IS DA LAW" rule isn't written in the Constitution though. They just sort of claimed that power when the Jefferson administration came under fire for refusing to sign shit, and nobody called them out on it.

can't acces the link

however found this link:

atleast crack open a 40 mate

Historically speaking, this is a redflag for war coming in a month or so.

Hmm… where have we seen this before?

I was going to go backpacking in Europe this summer, but with all the fucking shitskins there and all the political tensions I decided to stay home

feels bad man I wanted to see mother europa before I graduate

YOURE A FUCKING KIKE FAGGOT IMKAMPHY

AND YOU CANT STOP ME

Well shit, nevermind then.

OY VEY GOYIM SHUT IT DOWN!!!

okay, fine, but if Austria's so-called "right-wing" government sends a "right-wing" delegate, they're just going to give him the cold shoulder? Anything else? It seems to me that would just make them look like faggots and cause more people to vote "right-wing"

You may already know this, but in case you don't, and for the benefit of other Holla Forumsacks who may not: never forget that for all the talk about Islam being a doomsday cult (which it is), establishment Israeli Jews actively and continuously work to prepare funds and resources for any event which will allow them to spring into action, remove the Al-Aqsa mosque, and replace it with their new temple (I mean "construction workers on call" waiting). Once built, they intend to reinstate their sacrificial offerings (look up their efforts to find, breed, or engineer a red heifer), as they believe that to be a key component of the arrival of their messiah. This effort is aided and actively supported by a decent share (I'm not knowledgeable enough to definitively say it's a majority) of Evangelical Christians, in particular American ECs, who believe Christ can only return when the third temple is built and the ritual sacrifices restored. And again, for the sake of driving it home, these aren't fringe rabbis or Moshe's secret Torah group, this is policy held by people in good standing with Western nations, probably the US most of all.

Between jihadis and Jews, I wonder what percentage of US foreign aid winds up in the hands of doomsday cults.

Austria-Hungary was a great example as to why multiculturalism sucks really fucking bad. They had people of so many different ethnicity that, when push came to shove, it bit them in the ass hard.

Germany doesn't allow her vassal states to organise against her.

that's what the muzzies are used to anyway. It would be insensitive culturally to imprison them.

Democracy devolves into oligarchy.
Oligarchs import cheap brown/black labor.
Females mate with newly imported trash.
Race and civilization die.

Every time since Alexander the Great imported shitskins into Greece.

posted here:
vikbattaile.tumblr.com/post/144929909846/eu-now-vows-to-block-populist-parties

They are openly asking for war, International Jewry will plunge Europe into a third World War. The circle continues.

This, exactly this. Kill them all. They must not draw breath in Europe. They want an existential war on Europeans we will give them an existential war with everything we got. Let's see how they respond to a knife, bullet to their head after talking shit for so long. Let's see them "Oy Vey" their way out of that one when we get the army on our side. What a bunch of scum. Just to have the audacity to lump any truly nationalist, decent government into their massively arbitrary categories and say you can't talk to them. How is that even different from any dictatorship?

Democracy is not the phase where civilization dies the next phase is ceaserism then civilization dies.

I get so turned on by this kind of discourse

Dont forget weed user there is not a more bluepilled psychoactive known to man

I'd hate to break it to you, but the whole 'phases of society' thing is terribly unscientific

Holy fuck, the German autism is truly scary. I can see him ending up with a full-auto armor-piecing gatling crossbow with detonating tips.

Lol u wot m8 have you ever read any history at all? empires are cyclical.

It's like you've never been to grad school. Oh right, you haven't. :^)

they all ways find a way

Lol hows majoring in lesbian dance theory going fag, also any interpretation of history by any historian will show it is infact cyclical also enjoy your retarded post modern relativism.

holy shit m8 that parlament is serious buisness

People like you make me hate the fact that I'm an academic.
Don't think I don't recognise fags that study some laughable shit like you for being able to pretend it's something that makes them better than anyone else. If you'd study some heavy shit like me you wouldn't be too proud of it considering all the time, blood, sweat, money, loneliness and nerves something worth mentioning would have actually costed you. Neither you nor me know how to build a house or grow crops n shit, something actually worth mentioning due to it's various usages.
dumb bitch.

This.

This

Hey, look at this, the government is trying to destroy people, isn't it a good idea to let people know?

People will only wake up for real after everything gets completely fucked and maybe too latelike as predicted by Angry Birds: Redpill for kids

Majority is content to wallow in shit for as long as they can just go home, grab a beer and watch Talmud Vision so yeah you are right.

It's crazy that even though majority also knows something is wrong and might be relatively redpilled they are just… content in this misery because the alternative that is to do nothing is much easier for them.

That's…nice.

Do not hesitate to join the battle. This is the greatest task our people have ever faced and will require the participation of every white man and woman who can stand. Spread our message as far as you can. Family, friends, strangers. Everyone. We cannot lose for the alternative is racial extinction and we, as strong, powerful, and intelligent caucasions, the race who can and have whooped all other races with both hands tied behind our backs will succeed.

No wonder leftist make sure to disarm, brainwash and alienate the citizens with bullshit. Now we can see the sad results of all this shit in a practical way.

Both are the same, user. It's just that the Marxists who took over want to pretend what they are doing is democracy, and call actual democracy by a different name - all to create the illusion that the two are different.

Populism is the one-eyed man, come back to kill the man who stole his name.

And i don't think that their definition of far-right is precise, just like with populism too.
Motherfuckers, they go full distortion just to get a point across.
There will be no rock over rock left to cover the truth.

Read Lord of the Flies. Read it again if you have to. You'll see that making useless laws that grant only hollow victories and nobody follows anyway is how all Demovracies end up, and that natural law always wins out in the end.

But not America, they dindu nuffin, they wuz jus votin fo dem programs n sheit.

REMINDER TO FILTER AND REPORT D&C SHILLS SUCH AS THIS

This is the typical modus operandi of the d&c shills we are currently swamped with. They are trying to astroturf a fracture on this board between europeans and americans. D&c attempts against the UK and against Poland are especially rampant at present (probably due to brexit and the based new polish government)

==Notice the shilling is usually the same old shit time and time again and consists of "x country deserves this" and "you brought this on yourselves" and other contrived shit.

DO NOT FALL FOR D&C SHILLS. DO NOT BE TURNED AGAINST YOUR FELLOW WHITE BROTHERS. CALL OUT SHILLS WHO SPREAD DIVISION WHEN YOU SEE THEM.

WE NEED UNITY NOW MORE THAN EVER. DO NOT LET MALICIOUS OUTSIDE INTERLOPERS FUCK WITH OUR BOARD COHESION

404 in Spain.

archive.is/NXHOL
Google cache

Lol get ready for the shitstorm, fags. They can't conceal it anymore.

How many soldiers will fight, die, and kill their own countrymen over these ideals?
They're so contrary to the human condition, I cannot imagine success. But then, I am not in Europe so I have little sense of the martial moral barometer.

Professional militaries of (western) Europe are fully brainswashed and full of shitskins.

They would more than happy to stomp on the face of the natives.

What utter nonsense.
Stop talking out of your asshole, faggot.

You are delusional if you think they won't side with the government.

You know how I know you're a faggot?

there is no white race you american mongrel

Kill yourself yid.

How does an Englishman acquire a firearm?

THEN DIE

Reminder that historically, periods of unrest and rioting were an excellent opportunity to settle old scores without the worry of being prosecuted. The police and courts were too overwhelmed to investigate every incident.

Not saying you should do anything illegal, I'm just talking about history.

If democratic elections do not matter, who the hell are these people? I cannot wait for Brexit and watch these fuckers collapse.

He couldn't look more like a stereotype even if he deliberately tried to with plastic surgery.

What is he, Woody Allens unknown brother?

They all look alike. Hollande has that look too.

Those goodgoys in here who still can't recognize jews need to read this guide, here:

gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/how_to_recognize_and_identify_a_jew_-_part_1.pdf

gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/how_to_recognize_and_identify_a_jew_-_part_2.pdf

he just openly said he hates most of EU population. let that sink for a while.

The EU is not fit for purpose, it must come to an end, we must cut off their power from within. They always said it was a bad idea from it's inception and it's done nothing but prove it's self to be a belligerent against the people within.

Not while America props them up so ardently and they'll never stop with that until they collapse.

Considering how much Jew hate is vented on this board by yanks it's kind of rich (kek) that they house the largest Hooknose population outside of Kikeland and are their biggest most vociferous backers.

You lot need to clean house of the semites infesting your land and cut off funding just like Europe is starting to need to flush out the invading shitskins and topple the EU.

No time like the present.

as usual

mods shown to be jews once again.

nice mods! ban opinions on Holla Forums because 8ch is about free speech.
of course, it's harder to just post anonymously and destroy his arguments so you just ban him.

As some assburguer who bothered to read the guy, he warns that Democracy can only work in small communities and that Representative democracy will end up serving a group of (( special interests )) rather than the people.

Rosseau is against representative democracy. Rosseau deserves a redpill.

Simply the leftards think he was one of them because (he didn't leave Europe) his ideas on exotic tribes outside europe were idylic based on idylic writings. He never experienced it first hand.

Unjustified mods.

Holla Forums infiltrated moderation since months ago. they could be playing both predator and victim.

Thanks for protecting us from the meanie, Based Volunteer!

It's a shame that the game went downhill so much after WOTLK. I'm suddenly tempted to create a trial edition account and start shouting redpills about the holohoax.

I promise you that I’m not from Holla Forums, but I am an old Holla Forumsster who has gone a little farther down the rabbit hole and come to the conclusion that the Third Reich was, in fact, a hijacked movement that was co-opted by kikes.

Whenever I post anything to that effect here, I get permabanned, not that it makes any difference, lel

Ask yourself, why would they ban opinions or theories along those lines here?

Let me guess: they're banning you because you have zero proofs and facts to back up your bullshit?

meanwhile in Paris

youtube.com/watch?v=y_aUcPsC7hw

MSM is all silent

imagine if the french had the right to bear arms like in the US

Just go away EugeneNix

No shit the EU hates "populists". "Populist" and "far right" are code for "anti-EU" at this point. Anyone who doesn't walk along with the EU becoming one giant country aka USA 2.0 is to be crushed or else how are the EU politicians going to keep the gravy train going? With any country that changes its mind on the EU their "we are the future, give us money" cry to lobbyists loses credibility and they lose out on sweet, sweet deals.

Good job mods, the jews aren't intelligent, they aren't dumb either but they are not some kind of superhuman alien-like beings that are mentally above us. They got the power and money they have today because of useful idiots, they stand no chance against people that are not a bunch of retarded normalfags that can be brainwashed by their low-effort propaganda.

Been thinking about the ramifications of this. Basically, it comes down to this:

If the Europeans want to take reins of their own countries, they have to vote out, or otherwise remove, the entire governing framework of the EU. And safeguards will thereafter need to be put in place to make sure that this kind of corruption doesn't recur… by tracking down who put them in place in the first place, and how and why. Will the European people do this? The Juden are betting that collectively they are too weakened by socialism, propoganda, and especially immigration to throw off the yoke of the Jew.

Certainly, the Jews need to put Europe under much more pressure if they are to pull this off, else they lose control of the situation. And just as certainly, Europeans need to raise heat of Juden. Heat plus pressure plus increased numbers of volatile people equals a bomb waiting to go off. If it explodes the Jews lose. If it does, then Europe is remade into the Israel 2.0

As per usual hundreds of German goy names are presented along with actual Jewish names. The author claims to empathize with Germany and Germans, and even notes that Jews take names from their host cultures, and yet he presents a list full of appropriated German names.He even claims that STEIN is an exclusively Jewish name. That's German for STONE. Does he think only Jews ever had the idea to name themselves after something as common as stones?

These pdfs seem like D&C shillery to me. They contain many redpills but they drag those down with a higher amount of unfounded speculation and downright esoteric junk like that kundalini nonsense.

Sorry for being an idiot, but what does this even mean?

thoses who are outside of what this pic show
(but only if right wing )

Parties the common people like. They're basically saying "obey or die" to anyone who'd like to change this rotten piece of shit politics.

oh hey, quads get

But how would this work in European politics?

I could've expected that… this isn't Holla Forums.

Simple. The Global Jew's lower body resembles an octopus.

Maybe its not a good idea to declare war if you are not man enough to do it. And maybe its not reasonable to declare war on a nation and expect no reprisal.

So, what, the opposition is considered populist?

Because all I hear is that these nationalist "right-wing" parties popping up are populist.

france for example:

UMP (right side … liberal)

PS (socialist : similar to democrat i guess but with well … socialist thing like immigrant friendly etc …)

basicly socialist was in power since General De Gaule quit after may1968 (when De gaule try to denouce the jew openly).

that s why you see all thoses muslim and nigger

now this is how frensh politic works

you have FN (nationalist "Front nationnal" )

who accept no alliance exept if UMP and other "sattelite group" accept a list of term they consider non negociable.

the left side with PS
(here it get funny)

you have about 5 different group (political parties just like democratic or republican is one group/ political partie)

you have :
PS (socialist
PC (communist
and one anti capitalism
econogist.
and other super small who dont even make 1-2%

all thoses are just "satellite":

Divide and conquer

during debate they serve to divide the opinion of the people but they are ready to ask their people to vote for PS in time of need
FN leader "marine le pen" decide in a TV debate show to nto debate with Jean luc Melanchon (leader of the communist group) because she consider him as a FAKE political group.
reason: they ALWAYS when they lose ask to go PS.
whereas FN even when they lose they say: ..

so when the 2nd turn come:
all the left groups will ask to vote for PS(

now
if in any way the FN get in 2nd turn
ALL, yes ABSOLUTLY ALL political group, (left or right) will ask to vote for the one who is against FN.

TL;DR

divide and conquer left and right are the same thing
(Front Nationnal call them "UMPS" (ump + PS) )

because:
if in 2nd turn it s:
FN vs UMP:
all the left people will vote for UMP (liberal)

if it s FN vs PS all the right site who is not FN will vote for socialist.

does that make any sense ? you tell me

FN have a constant and solid 20% in every election

they are the 3rd biggest party

yet because of all thoses manipulation at each vote

but they only have 2 seat is the parlement (because it s not a proportionnal representation else they would have 1/5 of total seat )

pic 2 (front de gauche (PC i spoke earlier who never pass 10% and have 10 fucking seat …)
PS and ..[insert sattelite group] 314
the gree one are ecologist (never done more than 7%) yet 17 seats

FN have as much seat as "independantiste martiniquai" (martinique independence group … dude seriously ? ) this is fucked up …
but hey! they said france is a démocracy ( ° ʖ °)

last year example :

in regional 2015 (basicly vote for each"state")
frace get 1st in each and EVERY 1st turn
(30 to 42 % ALONE)
then come 2nd turn (because it was not over 50%)

and BOOM!
44 % vs 55% for the second turn vs one who was second with only 20% at best in 1st turn …

nb: yes i m buthurt because it piss me off …
nb2: sorry for my poor english

More true today than ever before

now you can say:

well in 2002 france got the same

When talking European politics, there's no point in left/right terminology. Here in Central Europe, socialism is popular because life is sort of shitty for many people; the "right-wing" parties were fully about selling off the state cheaply when in power. The socialists don't push for liberal crap, because the people don't want liberal crap (like rapefugees), and it gives them votes.
And of course, everybody is corrupt. Just not cucked.

socialist are for liberal crao, look at germany

nationalist in eu is not liberal.
they are mostly nationnal socialist .

(left wing for work, right wing for it value)
some like to resume it as : hitler without the "must-kill-jew thing.

i ll even add to my previous post

that this socialism is for immigration is one of this paradox

again example of france:
(yet thoses leftist are to stupid to understand)

they are pro immigration …
(be it socialist or communist)

yet they shouldn t as this allow capitalism to lower the salary since there is more person ready to work….

but they are so stupid they dont see that.
they dont see that deffending/protecting immigrant is not good for them …
they dont see that EU is not good for them because with free trade it is 10 time cheaper to manufacture something in EU-east than in france.

and YET ! they are for EU and immigration

you should show that being stopped by trump

like ….
building a wall in front of it ?

Tejanos, Spanish speaking Texans are descendants of people who fought a war with Mexico to avoid being forcefully made into Mexicans. No part of Texas has ever traditionally been "Mexican" despite your revisionist history.

They're really about selling the state to themselves and their friends.

You build one.

You? Oh you'll hang, but only after we destroy everything you've ever loved and held dear, kike.

America is going to make the West Great Again.

You are making a compelling argument I haven't thought of before.

It makes sense if you consider that all recent reactionary rightwings movements and juntas were populist.

So basically all left-wing parties then?

Populism is overwhelmingly a left-wing system

How you know they were elected just for that?

How is deposing an elected government any different from a dictatorship?

Greece does but unfortunately National Socialism carries a greater than average stigma here.

Can I come :-^)

now let's be fair. african niggers are at 70, they don't have concepts like 'climb *halfway* up the tree'

ours are a third white so its about 80

neither of these are arguments you just paint a picture where you're scared so we do what the people on tv say

on to you goldberg

Seems like D&C shillery? You don't think someone can learn to spot a kike by the looks and then decide if their names match up? I someone has a -stein, -witz or -sky kind of name outside of Germany and Eastern Europe and looks like a typical jew, then one can use their own judgement to decide?

Yes, jews have named themselves after stones. Rubin-stein, Gold-stein. USA jews shorten these names, take away the precious metal parts to seem less like a walking caricature and blend in. That's why Green and Greene is shortened from Greenberg. Gold and Golde from Goldberg and Good an Goode from Goodman.

You want to know why?
Islam.

Of course you can, I can, too. I very clearly stated the text is full of truths so why would you assume I'm denying all of it?

And of course having Stein in your name is a strong indicator, especially in the US where for some reason Germans didn't keep their German names but Jews did. But here in Germany it isn't. I've known several people named Stein and I'm rather certain some of them weren't in any way Jewish. That name was in the paragraph before the list. The list itself is worse, with words as innocent as "Wolf" taken to imply Jewishness. Jews were not overrepresented among hunters or farmers or any group that would have a special relationship with wolves.

Then there's the picture of the retards. Somehow they are all clearly Jewish, we are told. Somehow. No proof is given though. His descriptions do more harm than good because he isn't precise. Here's a fictional person:

Based on the author's descriptions you would have to assume this person is Jewish. Maybe we add in "odd skin color" to close the deal. This person needn't be Jewish though. Long faces are not an indicator of Jewishness at all, as far as I know. Skin color varies widely from one corner of Europe to the other. The author's description of the typical Jewish skin color is literally "it looks OFF" and "yellow" - the first part applies to just about anyone, depending on the eye of the beholder (just about everyone in Russia looks "off" to me), and the second part applies to everyone South of the Alps and large parts of the population north of the Alps as well. Especially in the Netherlands loads of people are yellow and none of them look Jewish. I could go on and on but I've made enough points already.

Yes, you can spot a full or half Jew based on looks, often if not usually. But the author does a shitty job describing them and only confuses the issue.

Fun fact, there's a habit that Germans have of calling themselves whatever it is that they want to be associated with.

For example, back when the Germans were about to depart to kick some Chinese ass over the Boxer Insurgency in 1900, Wilhelm II gave a rallying speech about striking fear into the hearts of the Chinaman in the same way that the Huns did, and said that they should be the Huns. It stuck so alarmingly well that when WWII came around, the Greeks started calling them that, too.

Unser Führer wasn't declaring them to be real Aryans so much as he was rallying them with the Aryan legacy.

Well you have to make a judgement from the complete picture. If you go full autiste and decide that someone with a large nose is a jew from that trait alone for instance, then I see how the information can be a detriment. It's when you spot the nose, the mouse ears, the frizzy negro hair along with the typical semitic name that you can make an accurate judgement. Usually, a quick wikipedia search will confirm it since jews love to brag about jews in power through their wiki editing. Doing this process enough creates a sixth sense, an intuition. This is where "Holla Forums is always right" comes from.

You are right long faces need not necessarily be jewish. There is another factor which is a giveaway, and that is the eye-nose-mouth configuration. Some long faced jews look like the mouth has been moved unnaturally far down with photoshop. This is particularly prevalent in the Askhkenazi population.

Spotting jews becomes an intuitive process. A guide like that can get one started. But you are right though, and the esoteric parts are off topic and not really relevant.

oy vey

Well, I guess they just outed themselves, didn't they?