This is the featured poll on strawpoll

Have fun guys
strawpoll(.)me/10292941

dat speed

Trump near 50%

Bern victims and their voting scripts; I don't believe people are voting at that frequency.

where the hell are our scripts then?

I don't think anyone can be arsed to do it.

What does winning some random strawpoll actually net for Trump?

Nothing.

Still, vote away.

We don't need them. We beat their Marxist cheating with truthful votes. Isnt that fun as hell?

We hit 50%.

ooooosh!

Just learn how to make them yourself or grab one of the older ones fam

It's even better when you realize a decent chunk of the second largest demographic, Berniebros, will switch sides for Trump when Hillary gets nominated.

At this point the only things that worry me about what might stop a Trump presidency are:

1) Outright assassination
2) Fraudulent legal cases against him
3) Hillary gets incarcerated before the election, turning Bernie into a perceived ace in the hole messiah of the "sensible man".

He's getting stronger.

Are the colors random?

Because I see Trump as orange, Bernie as green and Hillary as blue.

Quite the ((coincidence.))

((PURE COINCIDENCE)

Here's your "(You)".

Calm down friendo, I voted for THE EMPRAH obvi. This thread has got like 13 posts and this is my second one. Still kinda suspect as strawpoll isn't even that widely used outside similar webzones like these.

peaked at 52%, no?

back at 51%

Bump because this seems like fun.

We need to lighten up the mood around here after that bullshit that happened in Austria.

Trump's back under 50% you guys

Thanks for not directly linking it, newfags can't copy and paste a url.

What is it based on, cookies? It's just "clear cookies, vote". The latter is easy in Javascript (I remember having fun with Shekel Clicker), idk about the former.

Strawpoll is IP based so you can't rig it (unless you have over 9000 proxies)

for shame user