They made another one

They made another one

Meh.

It's really well produced, but it gives no impact at all, just like with the other 2 later ones.

Not enough singing, too.

These are getting really elaborateā€¦

So the main theory was right?
They gave to the fans or the fans were right?

There were theories about this shit?

Dare I ask what they were?

The original spoiler thumbnail served as great clickbait

OK
As far as I'm seeing it seems like the ages theory was completely right.
Probably gave to the fans.

In chronological order.
In the very first videos you can see the trio strapped in a basement with a digital camera that shows a date 19/6/55
They've been kidnapped by a swastika wearing Jew looking stereotype.
A little investigation shows that around this time the TV era started with more TV networks.

You go at creative episode where everything looks like it comes from a kids TV show and the song start teaching the trio how to be creative or socially accepted creativity.
As when they actually come with an idea or they're own these are shut down.

Time episode.
They're watching TV when a clock shows them they should spend time in materialistic buying and again when they come with a perception of time on their own they're shut down.

Same goes for future episodes.
Love- love is conditional.
Internet- trust everything the internet says.
And nutrition? - every one is right about controlling what you eat.

In internet the red but discovers he's in a TV set and he's literally mind- blowned.

Then a second theory appeared.
19/6/55 was also the ages of the cast.
Teens, kids and elders.
The sarcastic red guy, the kid looking yellow and the well dressed duck.
The main audience for the Nazi Jews who kidnapped them.

In episode 4 when red guy realizes he's being controlled and is mind blowned, it is said he reached adulthood.
In episode 5 the elderly duck dies due to bad health caused by eating habits.

And now the kid's alone being controlled.
With that context now watch episode 6.

That's got to be some of the most retarded, abstract, pointless social commentary I've ever heard.

((( )))
There's nothing you can learn from here. And the 33M normie audience won't learn nothing from this.

easily the weakest one but that doesn't mean it was bad.

I guess that was the last one they are making as well.

I think I got it. Although with

Is pretty easy.
So did Red became a benevolent TV producer who wanted to find something good in TV for kids after witnessing in which kind of adults they would become just to be shut down not by the Jew Nazi but by Roy a representation of bad, hypocrite parents who let kids be controlled by TV and by the Jew Nazi in the first place and want it also so they would fit society status quo?

And the end shows how this status quo is too big for just one well intentioned person to change it.

So is a sad ending?

At least this kid's alright isn't he?

Fits well enough but is rather unimpressive.
It would have been better if the adults would've sang a song about established adulthood to Red.

This.
Also if the song was very direct instead of the confusing mess they show to children.

I think the entire point is to be as confusing as possible so people could make whatever they find most satisfying personally.

The ending is confusing as all hell though.

My favorite is the 3rd one because it goes through a step by step process that cults use to recruit people.

Weren't they calling the red guy roy in the fade in sequence.

Makes sense; it's the 19th of Juneā€¦

no they didn't

they made the same one again.

The "real-life" segment with Red Guy was pretty clever and surreal but other than it's just a bunch of random 2deep4u vagueness.

I'm probably in the minority but I always felt Don't Hug Me I'm Scared was a clever and odd video that was unnecessarily drawn out with a bunch of sequels and turning up the disturbingness excessively (like in the fifth one, holy crap).

Which was?

Pretty much. I have enjoyed the later videos, but there was never really any need for them, and they're never going to recapture the element of surprise that made the first one so effective.

at least they're worth watching for eyecandy and what they can come up with next

wat

You idiots think they were controlled by banks, don't you?

For the love of GOD man please stop saying Jew Nazi. You sound like a complete fool!
Anyway, I think Red may have done what the creepy one was doing, i.e. he's brainwashed. He thinks he's woken up, but the brain-processing is the same.

Check their kickstarter ads

I thought of him more like a muslim nazi.

The clock guy from an older ep

Not the other guy but link?

I knew from the start this was leftist/hipster bullshit
Fucking DROPPED.

The whole thing is about how children's media brainwashes children to think a certain way.

How is that Leftist hipster shit?

Of course, the modern day analogue is the internet and the older analogues are the newspapers and the radio. Going back farther, this reminds me of how the bible was in Latin and how only priests and nobility spoke Latin and so they had an ideology monopoly.

I think that considering theses things in the whole they are not a sign of control of people's minds but a sign of unchecked freedom. The media is created by and for the people and tells them exactly just what they want to hear. People aren't being brainwashed by media but they are instead minds enclosed in on themselves.

Call it projection, or the smelt-it dealt-it maneuver.

Basically they're calling other people out for the shit they're doing in hopes of framing the other person for it.

Sadly, it works far too often.

That is one of the things that Holla Forums and Holla Forums agree with.

AHEM
>>610801
It's good that only priests and nobility were in control because they cared for their people. You don't know that the Jews are behind it, do you?

Wow, dubs and at 11 seconds.

Watched all of these and then had fan-tard analyses videos showing up in my suggested feed.

I think the idea that this is some sort of DEEPEST LORE social commentary is grossly overblown. That may be what the creators thought they were doing, but a good 90% of this is just tryhard shock imagery that's supposed to make you feel uncomfortable (LOL STATIC AND GLITCHES AND GORE!) combined with a lot of repetitive post-modern crap. Which is to say weird for the sake of being weird.

If they intended this to have a deeper meaning, some message about television misguiding us and controlling us, they didn't do a good job of selling that allegory because so much of the material is just meaningless.

Can't fault them for trying, but the people who are having their minds blown by this shit are fucking pathetic.

I hope their Kickstarter backers got what they wanted

I can't believe I bothered to actually watch this pinko garbage.