Boycott Hearts of iron 4 and its cucked developer

So today we learned that paradox interactive. A conglomerate of homosexual swedish cucks with game development degrees. has started to remove mods of stellaris from steam workshop that infringe on its homosexual cuckolded view on race and immigration.

the "european phenotype and name" mod (which was hugely popular with the community because nigger space people isnt believable or fun to look at)

was removed because the developers thought it was hateful because the DESCRIPTION of the mod said "no more multiculturalism".

In otherwords. They didnt remove the mod because it was white people only. They removed it because the description of the mod hurt their feelings and stabbed deep into their butthole

This presents a problem because this means that developers are going to be using the modding community to make free content for their products without compensation AND they get to decide what does and doesnt get published based on whatever they feel like at the time.

"why does this matter faggot go back to videogames"

this is another jewish method to shoehorn their poz into your entertainment. We used to be able to edit out the faggot shit in our videogames. And now that door might be closing.

So to send a message. We need to start a real campaign to #boycottHOI4.

and slap some sense into these fucking fags who make games for white people almost exclusively that this type of shit wont be tolerated anymore.

Because when hearts of iron4 comes out. There will be holocaust mods. There will be nazi mods. There will be mods that are offensive that could be really fun that are going to be removed because of the fags in charge of this.

So since its summer , i think its time we start fucking these people up where it matters.

#PirateHOI4
#BoycottHOI4

here is the COO of paradox who has just posted "modding rules and conduct" like a typical kike.

twitter.com/Sus_Paradox

The facebook is also open to comments.
facebook.com/ParadoxInteractive

This is a fight we can absolutely win. Conservatives in the united states successfully boycotted target and they are getting their assholes torn out in the stock market.

A massive movement to protect the modding community from developer interference is extremely important. This is the very last door that kike ((((capitalists)))) want to close. They want armies of fucking neets producing free DLC for their games that they get to pick and choose what the content is.

we have to stop these kikes.

Other urls found in this thread:

radixjournal.com/journal/2015/6/4/our-kind-of-enemy?rq=our kind of enemy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_(warez)
youtube.com/watch?v=ky-zdHMNFNM
youtube.com/watch?v=m3BVWos1m0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=SUMzDUF3xU0
youtube.com/watch?v=7yoAt_P2vGI
steamcommunity.com/app/281990/discussions/0/357286663696412911/
youtube.com/watch?v=PeLuQ6X2ixI
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=685620784&searchtext=race
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=682378758&searchtext=race
radixjournal.com/blog/2016/5/25/anti-white-paradox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We should write several stern, but completely polite, emails to the developers and then make twitter hashtags and draw anime characters about it. At no point we should call out or name the jews behind this, and anyone not adhering to these guidelines should be immediately ostracized, called a SJW and condemned for wrongthink

no im totally okay with calling these swedish kikes little jew rats on their twitter.

Gamergate failed because it was too broad in its objectives.

this is targeting one single developer for one single reason

Ironic shitposting remanis shitposting.

bumping and shit

Darkest hour is the only red pilled paradox game and it wasn't even developed by paradox, only published.

It's a total overhaul of HOI2 and its great, best game in the series so far.
Also has little gems like "History will be kind to me because I intend to write it - Winston Churchill" as quotes in the loading screens.

Also includes things like the British R-4 plan, the British-Soviet invasion of Persia just for lend lease, and everything else that is normally excluded from games.

It never out right says "the allies are the bad guys" but it doesn't say a single thing about them being any good, and if you know the slightest thing about history it starts becoming rapidly clear who is good and bad.

Hell the allied countries even have an option to censor the media because "dissent is unpatriotic", that's literally what it says in the option log lol

When it comes to games, you're fighting an unwinnable uphill battle with anything that goes against the SJW/PC line. The tumblrites/SJW twitter/ignorant masses jumping on the "right side" are just too much.

You can try but nothing will happen. Target is different because there's actually a political and conservative stronghold in USA, hell almost half the country consider themselves tradtional and a bit less than that conservative.

That's millions and millions of people ready to boycott something which only means to them to not shop at the store in the mall in the corner but the one next to it.

In vidya, it's just not happening unless you have an amazing amount of volume which shit like this simply lacks - there's not enough gamers who would care or then dare voice their opinion lest they be shunned for it and called bigot, nazi, racist etc. by the social noose crew.

if enough pressure is put on a tiny faggot developer in sweden that has never once had a massive AAA hit title. They will cave.

their entire fanbase is made up of alt right history fags.

this will be easy. but people need to participate

And a large part of that alt-right autism fan base wouldn't dare fuck with one of the only autism simulator slash precious /gsg/ thread content creating company methinks.

This, They fill a very specific niche market.

yes they will and do.

They would be happy playing the existing paradox games until the end of time if it meant FUCKING DESTROYING the company that went full fucking kike within like 5 years.

The alt right gets sexually excited for shit like this.

lets fuck them up. They already locked the massive thread about it on reddit.

>>>Holla Forums

Feels way better to save the Powers with the Grand Campaign mod.

Even better, when breaking Isolationism and becoming an Autocracy basically lets you surpass the depression. Fucking brilliant game.

THIS

If its yor first time, play it with New World Order 2 mod, or whatever mod compilation that have the NWO2 content

Also download Kaiserreich, and Fatherland mods too.

The Culture War must be fought on all fronts, you fucking Jew.

I think you should go to where the autists are in numbers. It's not here.

Maybe cuck/int/

There are also loads of start dates for it, 1914, 1933, 1936, 1938, 1939, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45

There's also mods, you can do kaiser reich where the central powers won WWI and it starts in 1936, and fatherland where the European axis won WWII, but Britain is still ZOG and the East Asian axis went down due to zog invasion.

I played the 1944 (D Day and operation Bagration) scenario as Germany, pushed back dday into the channel, drove the allies out of Italy, did a giant slow retreat on the eastern front and baited the commie hordes into pushing into the balkans to buy time (loads of mountains and hills and cities to defend too)

meanwhile ZOG invades France in DDay round 2, and this time I cant push it back because all my forces that fought in France and italy are desperately holding back the commie hordes, so I fall back to the river that is right in front of Paris and hold the line, they try over and over again to break through and even take Paris once but I take it back immediately

In May 1945 I launched the battle of the buldge: commie edition and encircled and destroyed like 100 divisions in Poland, the commies were literally right across the river from Danzig and one good strategic offensive would have them approaching Berlin

It was a total success, even used napalm close air support against them (it's a tech)

Then they pushed in Czechoslovakia so I cut them off after like 2 months of brutal mountain fighting, then they pushed right up to the border of Austria and tried to get in and I think they crossed the border a few times but I cut them off and encircled them.
After that it was one giant push to get them out of the Balkans and to return to pre-barborossa borders, and then it was straight to Moscow which I took

Meanwhile I drove Zog out of France again

So once I took Moscow ZOG had no presence on mainlaind Europe, Moscow had fallen to me, and I saved and quit (late 1946)

Booted up Fatherland mod which starts sometime in 1948 and the map looked like a carbon copy of my map (Japan went down and everything)

Story time for that comes next post

I already decided this months ago when I took one look at the design and how dumbed down it was.

God damn, I'm redownloading darkest hour again because of that

Forget mods, go all the way, make your own games and then this isn't a problem.

Yea, make your own game/movie/book/show. That is the solution if you want to consume fun media

Heh, you're bad at this.

So I boot up Fatherland and its typical cold war stuff, except this time it's real

No

radixjournal.com/journal/2015/6/4/our-kind-of-enemy?rq=our kind of enemy

Anyways fast forward to 1954 and I know ZOG is gunning for me as always, embargoes, attacking Egypt because they nationalized the Canal, and plus I don't want the cold war to go on into the 60s where ICBMs come into effect, I dont want shlomo to have the ability to make Fallout real, and I DOW ZOG and go barborossa 2, the commies are much easier to destroy this time, meanwhile I'm trying to go sea lion but holy fucking balls ZOG has a titanic airforce and navy and is actually pushing my planes out of British air spaces and is starting to get air superiority over France

I know I need to end it fast (doesn't matter that flak towers are already being made thanks to an event) so I authorize nuclear weapons (its an event) and nuke two of their provinces on the channel with huge air bases and loads of planes stacked and boats, now that I have air superiority I hit their navy hard and drive it away from the channel, and then I invaded with loads of transports

The local British government officials couped their local ZOG masters and offered to surrender, meanwhile shlomo had fled to the US or Canada or who knows where

I accepted on the terms that they become a puppet and fight with me of course, they agreed but they also only had control over the single British island, they didn't even control northern Ireland which was still ZOG

I know the only way to end this permanently is to invade the ZOG capital itself (the US) but I know before I can do that I have to finish off the commies

So fast forward and I'm using hydrogen bomb after hydrogen bomb in the late 50s against massive stacks of Soviet forces in Kazakhstan so that my 5 panzer divisions can break through their 20 infantry ones to encircle and blah blah blah

Eventually I get a Soviet collapse event and all of Siberia becomes my puppet, but I decide its gamey to have that much land be a puppet so I grant it independence and have it just be an ally

Meanwhile China (who I intervened with during the cold war with my carriers and expeditionary forces to destroy Mao the Chinese kike years ago, then China went fascist and joined the Axis, which scared the fuck out of ZOG so they couped them and won, and then come WWII part 2 and China fights me with a fuck load of expeditionary forces to the Soviets which I encircled and nuked etc)

After the Soviets collapse China is afraid of my 4000 mile intra continental bombers with nukes that although they can't reach North America they can launch from friendly Siberia and nuke Shanghai etc, and they just remove shekel and switch sides

(I used artistic license here, it made 0 sense for China to continue fighting me after what happened to the Soviets and IRL they totally would defect given that there would be large amounts of the chinese government that wanted to undue the coup etc, plus even without nukes I still could have used the fresh 50s tier Siberian infrastructure to invade even without nuking their cities)
(So I used accept all and made white peace with them and then edited the game files to make them join me)

(more coming)

Expect massive censorship when people start making fictional holocaust mods for HOI4.

So, this is bullshit and all, but I'm having flashbacks to refutations of feminists complaining about games rather than making their own.

Why don't we start making our own, Holla Forums-approved video games? Not like Moonman Nigger Cleansing 2017, but just games with strong nationalist messages that occasionally drop redpills about homosexuality, Jews, Marxism, etc.

I mean, if you want to make a yearly installment of Moonman Nigger Cleansing, go right ahead. Just don't tie it to the main organization.

Some of the best game developers got into the industry when they realized "nobody's making the game I want, so I guess I'll have to make it myself."

HOI3 was fun as fuck. I'm ready for Paradox to pull some WE WUZ BLITZKREIG AN SHEIT.

Even better we should attempt to crack it and then release it for free.

This is the 2nd fucking time now my comment has been fucking deleted while Im typing it

Im gonna go eat dinner and Ill story tell when I get back this time copy and pasting parts of my story into word every now and then just in case

3rd thread about this faggot video game

we told you before we didn't give a fuck about stellaris and we don't give a fuck now

>>>/gghq/
>>>/ggrevolt/
>>>Holla Forums

Just had this interaction with a forum moderator on steam.

On the contrary, games are among the most winnable battles on the media front. They're much easier to hack and fix than reshooting POZ'd up movies, for example.

Funny too, considering Steam hosts a lot of controversial games. The players have less power to say what they want than the developers .

Holy fuck he managed to contradict himself with every sentence he wrote, this is truly maximum cuck

This is the future you chose

I've never paid for a PC game in my life tbh fam.

This and we should blame it on this team.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_(warez)

Have a good dinner, and continue with this, please.

lolwut

Stellaris team and HOI4 team are different.

If you watched the World War Wednesday streams, the guys were all about roleplaying fascists while playing.

Really?

Well that explains that Stelarris even in day one is playable and fun. While HOI4 havent even released yet, and everyone with more than two neurons know that the game will be complete shit.

Marxist liberals cant into fun stuff, and so their games are shit.

Think about it this way.

We could hurt the SJW's more than GamerGate ever could and we could eternally rub in Holla Forums's faggot face.

Fuck off with that D&C shit

Maybe with AAA games but Paradoxes customer base is made up of white men with colonialist fantasies.

We can absolutely win this.

Except majority of Paradox's customers are European nationalists. They only make grand strategy games about colonization, WW1, WW2 and so on. Their games are fucking shoah simulations and they think their customers wont start pirating if they pull this kind of SJW shit?

Is that you Lars? You a swedecuck from Paradox thats super butthurt about the boycott? How are we supporting them, this thread is literally about taking their shekels away by starting a boycott and pirating HOI4 you retarded cunt.

Just say that the silencing of "unacceptable" opinions is disturbingly similar to the events of the Holocaust in which you lost your great grandfather :^)

If you bought the game on Steam, you can do a chargeback with your credit card. The downside is that this will get your Steam account banned.

This>>6103084

And this post are all one story

Well either simultaneously with me making peace with China or before then I invaded turkey to get greater access to the middle east and north africa , plus turkey was becoming too close to Zog anyways

Libya had gotten its independence and was neutral so I didn't have to worry about a north african theater once I took egypt, fast forward a bit and the axis and zog are locked into a mutli year long stalemate on the east coast of africa in that area underneath egypt but above south africa, lake victoria is nearby, etc, its the late 50s and early 60s and its just a constant stalemate with little gains and push backs there and there and thats it, also the Chinese sent a shit load of expeditionary forces and eventually like 50% of all axis forces there were Chinese

It was like the vietnam war except dindu edition with axis soldiers, half of them being Chinese, and lions

Embed related its cliche but sue me nigger

Other than that there was no more fighting to be done, I felt back for poor Japan still being a puppet of ZOG but because of their holy shit what the fuck tier navy that had 50 fucking carriers according to intelligence there was no way at the time for me to invade it and liberate it

I know I still have to invade the US eventually, I want to do it before they get ICBMs

I've tried to beat their navy with mine before but as I found out the hard way at first its not gonna work, I got messed up pretty bad
So I decide to mass produce long range naval bombers (by this point in time literally all planes are jet planes except for the intra continental bombers which use giant ass propellers) and it tears them up, I use my smaller and more advanced navy, and I had carriers too, to mop up what the naval bombers didn't get, and I slowly extend my domination west across the atlantic, naval base by naval base

Fuck you shitty site layout dont fuck up the consistency of my story

Is there a way to play from the 1914 start date onward? i keep getting game over ate lik 1922. Im using the NWO mod btw

If you want to play during that time period in between WWI and WWII you have to use the arms armistices and revolutions mod

Also if you want to play alternate history where the central powers won WWI I don't know if the AAR mod is compatable or not, I'd have to look into it

My story is "what if everything up to June 1944 that happened IRL happened and then I take over and blah blah happens"

Kaisereich is what if everything up to August 1914 that happened IRL happened and then the central powers won, now here the start date is 1936 have fun

Is this game like EU4 in the 20th century? Graphics look fucking awful. I might give it a try though.

I'll wait until Paradox buckles under the boycott before I buy it…

Eventually I use artistic license again and roll up on Libson with my literal entire navy and a bunch of soldiers in transports and use accept all to get them to join the axis, because I want axis to the Azores for my navy and air force, IRL its what I'd do and if they said no I'd just march in and seize the country and that would be that.

Anyways so I keep island hopping and the USN (which has no naval bombers) keeps retreating, finally I take the bermudas themselves and the entire east coast is in range of my naval bombers and the USN is hiding in the ports of boston, nyc, dc, norfolk, etc

Fucking gay site wont let me embed and post a pic at the same time

Just here to post music for your story.

youtube.com/watch?v=ky-zdHMNFNM

youtube.com/watch?v=m3BVWos1m0Y

youtube.com/watch?v=SUMzDUF3xU0

youtube.com/watch?v=7yoAt_P2vGI

Also when I say the air raids against industry were for bombers I don't mean they were nuclear attacks I mean I used the bombers for normal air raids, they could be used for nukes but I wasn't using them for that

At some point the US nuked Shanghai with a nuclear bomber
(I don't know why the AI did it but game lore wise I just said it wanted to get the Chinese out of the war so that they could push the remaining axis out of africa and then try to negotiate peace or something)

Immediately nuked Boston from the bermudas and they never launched a nuke again

Finally come July 1963 its time for the invasion

I invade the south east US because the terrain is more open and is better for blitzkrieg than the north east US, I seize Miami, Charleston, and Norfolk, had to nuke Norfolk and Charleston because they were too strong to break through

I could take post after post here to explain the entire in depth story of the war but it gets really complicated so I'll try to summarize

steamcommunity.com/app/281990/discussions/0/357286663696412911/

The thread keeps on going; it's only been 4 hours and it's already 13 pages.

Start pushing into the Mid-west and encircling and destroying whats left of their forces
Using large amounts of paratroopers to seize the vast expanses faster

US is crumbling

OK NIGGERS HERE IS THE PLAN:
paradox is newly traded and normies just loved the kooky cool and hip company but we are about to hit em hard.

Paradox just offed 15%/of their stock.in an IPO and are high on a smug SJW BULLSHIT, because they've done well.
Paradox is traded on Nasdaq s first premiere North board

Here's what we do - first tell them what we are doing and why. Tell all of them, this means locating the board of directors and any shareholder representatives. Complaining to the office receptionist wont do shit nor will ccomplaining to what would APPEAR to be the right people within the company - we must go above their heads that means the board of directors.

We tell them to observe their stock.

Then we contact the traders, we post as neutral investors in forums like "Hey, did you hear how paradox is being targeted by a horde of very mobilized video game people, shit man I pulled out, these gamers take this shit seriously"

Or similar stuff.

Make a BS anormiemouse video just grab any other video and add our own sound; lejun sux ass but scares the fuck out of normies who think it is haxor elite Central.

Stocks are motivated by two things fear and greed. Now they will be afraid.

Is there a game that is between EU III / Darkest Hour level of complexity?

Are you fucking retarted or something? Stellaris is so fucking openly progressive that i played it a couple hours and almost got cancer, if you choose the human race stronk womyn leaders and niggers scientist are forced on the player no matter if you are playing some xenophobic militaristic republic, pic related is the default human nation.

With the exception of the shitty "women in history" free dlc they relased for EU4 (that you can easily turn off) their other games were completely free from this kind of crap, CK 2 has actually tradionalistic undertones, and the HOI series was much less biased than you would have expected. If anything the team behind Stellaris should be the one getting nuked.

I think you underestimate how many conservatives play video games.

Wasn't there talk about them removing Hitler from HOI4 a few months ago?

Only in Germany iirc.

Also this whole time Canada was still a part of ZOG so I went in and dealt with them too

Also I used more artistic license and used accept all for 100% coup chance against Japan after Boston was nuked because it makes no sense for Japan to keep letting itself be subjugated when the US has no presence there anymore and it even nuked their neighbor and its clear they are losing bad

So got Japan on my side and there was fighting in the pacific, this happened right before the invasion

Also I was wrong about the Invasion date it actually started in 1961, 4th of July, come late 1962 and it was done, dust had settled come early 1963

Eventually I took out the rest of the US, had already seized Alaska and all of the ZOG shit in the pacific with the help of Japan

Eventually Axis soldiers from all around the world were occupying the entirety of the US and Canada

Only shit that was left was scattered tattered remnants of ZOG that remained around the world that we had ignored because we had bigger shit to deal with, the occasional "free" french Island somewhere, Canadacuck soldiers in bumfuckland, Africa, etc

Also right towards the end of the US-Canada invasion we steam rolled into Australia and New Zealand from pacific bases, their military was a joke and we had total control in like a month

Australia and New Zealand were released as independent countries, also long ago Aparteid South Africa had fallen to ZOG once war broke out between them and the Axis and they held out for like a year with fuck loads of air support but eventually went down so we Liberated them as part of the mop up

In my mind after all the shit from that time period of 1913-1963 (Federal Reserve made in late 1913, ZOG is dead in 1963), 50 years of chaos and blood and war, and the capital of all of it could never be allowed to exist as a single unified country again

So I took Houston, Miami, Norfolk, and Boston as naval bases, took all of Alaska as one giant naval base, split the pacific holdings up with Japan, China, and the newly freed Australia and New Zealand, and balkanized the former US into 4 different countries, California, (which had the entire west coast and rocky mountains), Texas (which had the mid west plus Texas), the Confederacy (the south east), and the Union (the north east)

Also split Canada into two, Quebec (which got Newfoundland and everything to the east) and the western part was just Canada

And that was that, the end, ZOG was dead, the world was free, everyone lived happily ever after,

DAS
ENDE

youtube.com/watch?v=PeLuQ6X2ixI

One more thing, although the game doesn't model it I like to think at the end all the remaining forces just surrender

Any that don't we just send in military police to deal with it

Also South America wasn't involved in anything beyond 1946 (they were all pozzed by ZOG into joining the allies, remember)

They sat the rest of things out

Seems accurate except niggers can't into space

Panzers into the storm again.

Wasn't gonna buy it anyway, but now I really wont.

I wanted to make Space Nazis and cleanse the galaxy and protect my people from the xenos filth

I wanted to make The Imperium of Mankind and purge the galaxy for the God-Emperor

Is it much to ask for?

Kaiserreich world is literally the good end that we never got.

Even better if you subscribe that the canon KR world is the one where Germany wins and MacArthur crushes the left in the states.

Kaiserreich is the good world in progress, remember that Kikery still exists and fucking France and Britain are starting shit again and communism is couping countries all around the world, we still get WWII but its different

But yeah if Germany wins that one too and either removes red from the US or MacArthur removes red himself then yeah good end

Anything where all kosher is removed is good end just like this

I really feel like in the end we will have it in real life, just rather than it happening in the late 40s kaiser reich style, or the late 40s real life ww2 style, or the early 60s my fatherland playthrough styles, its gonna be sometime between now and the 2040s

Possibly 130ish years of chaos and destruction and warfare all because of the kikes and them being hellbent on world domination

Did you guys enter this thread?

People are linking Daily Stormer pictures, youtube videos of muslim riots in Paris, someone was posting about black on white rape statistics, there's links to muslims raping and killing in Europe…

If you guys are not there, then I'm impressed in the people there.

I have a story for a 1914 scenario as Germany, eventually winning, and then booting up kaisereich as Germany in 1936 and blah blah still in progress, playthrough that I could tell

But I dont wanna do it right now fuck Im tired of writing

I prefer playing as Canada and going full royalist on the UoB.

I also enjoy playing the syndies since they're basically proto fascists. Especially the Brit syndies. Mother fucking Oswald Mosley going full Britannia.

The syndicalists are not fucking proto fascists they are filthy fucking commies

Well what about re-uploading the 'whites only' mod but without a political description? Or maybe even a pro-SJW cuck description like, "This is the result of horrible sexist cisgender white male oppression."

Also a "blacks only" or "asians only" human race mod needs to be uploaded, with an accompanying anti-white description, in order to point out the hypocrisy of Paradox.

Grand strat players are either full commie/liberal LARPers or full fascy bad goy LARPers. The nature of the game doesn't leave much middle ground since it's no fun to play a "moderate".

There's a mod that splits all the different races into actual races in game. I actually prefer that one myself. No reason Quyaleshor can't play out his WE WUZ SPACE KANGZ fantasy.

At least he's not killing white people while he does it.

It's basically the realization of all the progressives delusions

The fact this crap sold much better than the actaully good paradox games show how much cucked most gamers really are.

This thread is just the right place for this

im going to the steam discussion forums to see what the normalfags are saying and i have to admit, there are a LOT of fucking Holla Forums tier people making level headed comments about national socialism.

I don't know whether to be shocked or impressed. I'm guessing it's mostly due to paradox's fanbase consisting of active shoah-simulator fanatics, but this makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside to see all the conservative comments raining down in the posts, when most of the vidya industry is fucking drowned in poz.

Militarist? That doesn't make sense.

fuck sweeden cuckold worshipers of The Cathedral

off by just a little
they should be xenophobe and fanatic materialist

they themselves aren't militarist, they just want all the goyim to fight each other.

In the alternate history of kaiserreich they somehow become bluepilled commies
Even Mussolini ends up falling to it as he is a minister in syndicalist Italy

Hold on, it needs more feminism…

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=685620784&searchtext=race

Imperium of Manking expys are probably THE most common faction that the playerbase actually plays as

There's already a paradox premade one called Commonwealth of Man, but a lot of players create their own faction to make it much closer in reality to the Imperium. You can still do that you just need a different mod now in order to fucking remove all the niggers

How about a mod That's a race of just Trump clones?

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=682378758&searchtext=race

That's the point though, in the alternate world of the Kaiserreich, national socialism didn't take the same route it did since the more nationalist and traditionalist side won WWI.

So instead of becoming nationalists who rescue socialism from the left, they become socialists who rescue nationalism from the aristocratic right. Ain't saying they're right, but that's the basics. The character doesn't change. Mosley is still very much for Britain and fights for the nation.

Heck, there's several events where Britain outright says "fuck the Internationale, Britain first" in a post war where the Syndies win.

France and if you let them, Soviet Russia, are the only truly internationalist leftists.

The creator of the European Phenotypes mod made a video responding to all of this.

National socialism wouldn't exist post central powers WWI victory because it only existed in real life as a response to them losing WWI and the great depression that followed

All you have to do is go the slider screen while in the diplomacy tab and they are all the way to the left and are totalitarian

Thats the same shit as the soviet union in the standard ww2 scenarios

Its just the kikes going for round 2 and only reason the game doesnt start with Russia in on it too is because in the lore Germany intervened there but didn't in France or Britain for some reason

eh i knew some cuck would have come up with that.

France and Britain happened under different circumstances, and Germany didn't want to be surrounded.

Anyway, I still have fun going full Mosley and then backstabbing the frogs.

Not as much fun as restoring the British Empire though.

Here, hold these.

And a bonus

saved all thank you based user

We knew that long before it was released, op.

Man, people are slow nowadays.

Video related.

Well they are not wrong.

It's funny how the guy cuts himself off and says instead "opposing worldviews"

Mussolini ideas are national-syndicalist, like Primo de rivera in Spain. But the game consider it as a leftist movement, althought thats wrong. The same with Mosley and the Sorelian ideas in france, that even in its liberalism, they are nationalist and not/barely marxist.

Don't pirate Hearts of Iron 4, DON'T PLAY IT. DO NOT GIVE ATTENTION

Nobody ever gets it

Just watch youtubers play it, dude.

Relaxation and escapism are different. The dose is the separative factor.

radixjournal.com/blog/2016/5/25/anti-white-paradox

I would but

Shut up, fag

you'd have to be the goodest of goyim to do that.
Only 4chan/gsg/ and reddit are retarded enough to fall for their viral marketing.

How much of a cuck you must be to pay for videogames? Especially when they milk DLC & you can download them and install in 10 min from something like kat.cr

Redditors defend them like their lives depend on it.
/r/paradoxplaza and paradoxplaza.com, their official forum, is even more cancerous than 4chan/v/ during a hot summer day.

And yet they censored Hitler's face and ban swastikas mods on their forum+steam

It's not a hard game.

If you pick the right doctrines and only build industry at the start until you have mad IC, the combat itself becomes easy and playing with counters disabled makes it even more aesthetically graspable.

It's a game so you exploit the AI, that's all that it's ever going to be. I always win as Germany without leaving a single solider to man the Atlantic wall because I have motorized units close by that can kill the beach-heads at their infancy. In real life it would be a whole lot more complicated than this but it works in the game fantastically. 4 motorized divisions split in two can hold the entire west against possible invasions and partisans in France.

Of course, playing against a human player would be entirely different.

If you want an easier game overall, EU4 is the easiest of the Paradox grand strategies so far.

Hoi4 looks easier too but fuck that shit, only pirate and only after original flag and event improvement mods come out.

There's literally nothing wrong with paying for good videogames after you have pirated them.
Muh free market n sheeit

Jesus fucking hell you boob, YOU GOD DAMN BOOB. You contact them, and you do it en masse, and you make it clear why and how it is that you can not take them serious, support them or like the direction they are headed in.

But thats the point.

You pay for good games done by good developers.

You dont do it if the game is shit, or even if the game is good but the developers are inmorals shits.

This. I'm just waiting for the redpilled mods from Holla Forums or /gsg/ but I won't give them a cent.
Especially since the game won't be complete before at least 10 DLCs.
Poland DLC day one, little goy, don't forget your season pass (even though we said we'd never do it)!

Of course not, it's just that the guy's post implied that paying for videogames in general is stupid when you can get them for free(which is nigger logic)

Never bought any game in my life. But if any game would have been worth the money, it was Hitman Absolution. Excellent graphics, sounds, music, gameplay + decent story.

You should play hitman blood money instead my man, way better game, absolution just pales in comparision.

Played all of them. Absolution was my favorite due to the graphics. If it was Blood Money with the same graphics.. sure.

You can do better than that mate, too obvious.

What? It's just not worth any money if the production value is not good. You can tell Hitman Absolution was made with care.

come on lad.

Holy crap, that's some supreme bait.
Almost made me reply earnestly.

bumping