Going to college

What do Holla Forums?

get them arrested and sent back to their cages

place a kiddie pool outside the door

not to intrude on your and op's soon to be argument, but people can have allergies to a fuckton of shit.

if the nigs were a mixup, then why worry, unless they are your roommates, then either ask for another room (have a reason why ready beforehand - like them being loud, obnoxious druggies that belong in fives of mentally institutionalized rehab) or deal with it

*for five years of
damnit

I think I might try that. Thanks

The things that you highlighted seem like the lesser problems that you might have with niggers. Just keep your door locked.

Consider that if they can't handle college then they'll leave, likely early in the semester, and then you'll have the whole place to yourself by early october.

College is a time to explore the world. If you can't handle these people and somehow cope with the situation, then you are bound to be in trouble IRL.

Just get a room swap OP. Holy shit.

Befriend them, do whatever the heck you have to do to make those guys like you (while maintaining your dignity, obviously). Imagine the level of intense respect you'll have if you start showing up places with a pack of coons talking you up (from norma college people I mean, worthwhile people, not butthurt alt-righters on the internet.) People will think you must be a bad ass motherfucker to gain the respect and loyalty of such a pack of negrose.

Nah niggers smell like shit fuck off duck

No one respects a C U C K

You massive fucking pussy. This whole story is largely bollocks isn't it? The black guys were probably not even big or talk like you said, you're just such a massive sissy. Fucking allergic to smoke, what a retard.

You don't even know what it means. Nobody respects you, because you're a fucking depressed friendless loser. Also you incorrectly use words like 'duck' so its guaranteed that nobody in the world likes you.

True, but OP won't be a duck.

I don't even know why you had to bring that up since it has nothing to do with anything anyone has said.

Maybe I can start believing in God again. Thank you so much.

Leave job applications around the place. They'll flip the fuck out and move out.

You are all racist fuckers!
As IF Niggers would even get into a College!

lol you got cash? I know there nigs but if your cool to them theyll probably treat you okay. hell even if your "Alergic to weed" you could resell that shit. unless your a pussy who doesnt know how to talk to the nigs.

Oh yeah, I remember this movie.

OP confirmed for lying piece of shit

dont be a dick. your only a duck if you deny your own pride. Dont fall for the meme, if you say your proud of your race, youll be fine most the time. dont let a fucking chan make you illogical

No… you're only a kuk if you let this guy fuck your girl and do nothing about it, and/or raise his kid for him.

Being friends with this guy means nothing. Just roll with it and take the opportunity to try weed. Its college, you pussy.

i agree. weeds fucking great. I deal so by default most people i know are nigs

yea, calling a fake on this one