I'm a dumb faggot who is in college

I have an online class, and our first "assignment" is to introduce ourselves with a picture that describes us.
Dubs chooses the pic I use.
Make it a good one.
Please do not disappoint Mr. Getlein

rawl

Here is a taste of what we are up againstā€¦

I am an elementary education major! Artistically, I love taking pictures! I work for faggotcompany, which is my boyfriend's company. I love children and newborn babies!

I don't think I can top this introduction please help me.

rolling, also post responses

there it is

wew

what should I write in my intro with this?

Introduce yourself normally, but emphasize the fact that you're straight and are not interested in penises at all.

something vaguely sexual obviously.

MY INTRO HAS GOT TO BE BETTER THAN THIS ONE

My name is c.u.c.k. and I am currently a student and a full time employee here at University. I work for the Office of Technology as a System Administrator and enjoy it very much. I have three children; ages 12, 10, and 5. My wife finished her masters degree in Psychology and now it is my turn to return to the books to complete mine. I do enjoy getting outside when our schedule permits, so I thought I would post a picture that I took while we were in Colorado visiting family this past summer. I had never been to the mountains before and was very surprised at how beautiful they are in person. Thank you all for reading and I hope everyone has a great Fall semester.

Yo fags, big dick here. You wanna smash the hmu.
I like long walks on the beach after anal, erotic scat play, and big bowls of custard.
Not to keen on those burnt people - you know the black ones that talk funny.
I want to be a housewife when I grow up, but I thought I better do some learnings before I settle down.

post some variation of the navy seals copypasta

I'm trying to think of a way I could spin it without getting in troubleā€¦.

I think you're past that now.

I am VERY faggot and big anime fan!!

don't forget to post peoples responses

xxx Lady's Man xxx

4chan Nerd

420 Friendly

Open 24/7

I still think I can spin this to stay in class

better hope you don't get caught plagiarizing op

he never said he drew it, just that he made similar art

if this backfires and I have to draw in this style the rest of the year I'm going to kill myself

What kind of shitty university has online classes and requires you to introduce yourselves to everyone like it's fucking preschool?

OP you are not a faggot thank you for delivering.

they all do that, user

they actually do. i hate it

come back again in a day and tell us how it went

meh that's way too mild. You'll probably get a pass now because SJWs don't want to deny your progressive sex positivity

I need this class to graduate dammit

why would you do this anyway. Are you a dumb faggot?

see

"Assignment" due Saturday
Will let you know how it goes.
No replies yet. ;_;

So much cringe.

you'll get your shit pushed in for this lad

Lol i dropped buisness school in marketing, for an art and letter school in cinema, because fuck it, college is 400$ a year, where I'm from.

Mouhahaha.

where are you from?

cringier than this piece of autism?

Detroit

no

ya got me there.

They seem to be implying that you should post a picture of yourself.

this is top shelf cringe

why on earth would anyone want to do that?

Quebecfrog, but community college is a prereq before university, since we have a year less of highschool and a year less of university.

why does Canada feel the need to do everything slightly different?

I'm a guy.
But it's an online class and a lot of girls have boy names now so I'm hoping it will just add to the sjw gender dysmorphia illusion.

that's just a frog thing. they're still butthurt about being part of canada so they do everything slightly different as some pathetic passive aggressive resistance to the anglo menace

Mostly Quebec, as it's the only province with that systeme. But community college cost 3k/y in Ontario while it's besically what a Quebec resident would pay for a real university.

The reason for this slight difference is that we assume most 18-yo 19-yo don't know exactly what they want to do later so they go in a general program related to their area of interest.

The only mandatory class in all program
Are a high level French or English depending the school, you have to choose from a list of sport activities, so you keep from getting fat, and philo mostly anti sjw reasoning, the first year.

Also in most case math is optional, but I higly recomand it as it help entering a good university.

No man Canada is a great country even if we are different culturally.

battered wife syndrome, user. Just feel sorry for them.

Ok it's shit, we always end up with a conservative dumbass or a faggot sjw for prime minister an there is no inbetween.

I wish Quebec separate soon as fuck.

This is how most people react to me