screentogif.codeplex.com/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

put the shitty skekels in the purse

Too far to reach, user.

try the useless sword

Find something in the shop that you can use

Steal a bunch of stuff and run away!

It's the only sensible option!

You attempt to use your sword to grab the bag of shekels to deep for you to reach normally.
This doesn't work.
Perhaps the frustration regarding the abilities of your sword is a sort of sign from the universe on focusing on the right thing?

Search the store for something useful to the quest

Rolled 6 (1d9)
Steal a bunch of stuff.

Just sit down for a while a figure out all of the abilities of your sword

Put your mouth on the hole and suck the bag the out

Rolled 9 (1d9)Pull the bag out with your dark magic powers!

Dubs and a nine!

Super confirmation!

This is your destiny!

I'm so sorry user

why are niggers so focused on getting the money? go beat the shit outta that jew man

He can't even get through that door because he's still roided out on demon magic.

exactly fam, perfect time to un-posses him, get some shit for saving the jew, and get done with this arc

Rolled 2 (1d10)The merchant wanders away while you were thinking of a plan

kill the merchant

Here we go!

You've decided you'd had enough of fighting the merchant. Aiming at the demon's viens, you rev up a fight-finishing, no-holds-barred punch and let loose.

Nobody cares. :^)

OP must deliver nobody caring.

Nah

The curse on the merchant has been lifted. You figure that the demon would've have gone by sunrise, anyway, so that entire thing was sort of pointless. He lays on the ground unconscious.

Take his wallet.. they're probably gold in it.

Fuck him in the nose

fuck him in the nose hard

Put the hat on!

Start from the very beginning… the starting point of the very first thread.

(Bani is not a meme)
Bani walks up to Tim and rubs up against him.

you discover a time machine

Merchant sells you on the black market.

Merchant bugs Tim with 'muh halocaust' messages until he dies.

Merchant back to life

Rolled 3 (1d10)
You put on the merchant's hat and masturbate furiously

riggedy ruck rumble

Take the hat.

Rolled 4 (1d10)
re

Rolled 9 (1d10)

Rolled 3 (1d10)

No rerolls.

Rolled 9 (1d10)

k

what a fag

Nigger I'm getting to it, I'm just a lazy faggot so I take my time

Big G. steals the Merchant's comic books.

Fuck the merchant with my magic dick

D-desu?

Big G beats merchant up

Rolled 6 (1d10)Merchant gets a seizure and shits himself while spazzing out

The merchant, now just a harmless Jew, begins to awaken. You form a fist behind your back, expecting another fight, but he seems merely confused. "A-Are you the goy that saved my life?"

SEE YOU TOMORROW FOLKS

And some questions:

go on forever m8

Rolled 9 (1d9)"Yes. Now I will take your nose as payment."
Cut off his nose and keep it as a good luck charm for more financial success.

I want the tiny society to come back for revenge

This better last forever, maybe even get a better archiving system. I really like what you've got here, OP. :^)

Tell him to "Gimme sum butsecks."

All of them if it goes on long enough. There could be some subplot with the wicked magic of that hat.

As long as it can. It's pretty much the only good thing on this board right now.

Also keep in mind the stricter you are with what decides the slower the thread will be.

Corrupt his mind and take him into your party

Tell him there's nothing here for him now, and he should accompany you in your adventures across the land.

"I need my FUCKING fix, man! I NEED my f-f-f-f-fucking fix!"

Convince him to join your party by telling him that there will be interesting business opportunities on your journey.

Steal a bunch of stuff and run away.

You can't ignore this one, OP

Rolling nullifies dubs

but he got both of the things

In this thread we must get 10 if we roll. It's in op

Oh
I was thinking of the first 1 threads
Ignore my posts

*first 2

i-is op done? has he left forever?

As the merchant wakes up, you realize now is your last chance to scour the store in search of free stuff. Grabbing everything you can carry off of a shelf near the entrance, you run away hoping the merchant didn't notice you nor the shit you poured into his secret compartment.

Use the stuff to hire mercenaries from the tiny society

Go in search of Jim and offer all the stolen shit

After running for quite some time, in a direction as far away as possible from both your rogue dog and the shop you just stole from, you decide to take a closer look at the items in your hand.

You find first three potions. You wonder what the color of the seal indicates- price? quality? You're hesitant about testing any of them out, as they could offer anything from a painless suicide to a strength buff.
Next is a blue ball with three grey spikes along it's head. Your first theory is that it's voodoo doll, but it could act as some kind of sacrificial offering to a deity. It feels meldable, like play-doh.
Next is a clay statue of a head. Perhaps just some ruins, but perhaps infused with some kind of magical quality? The sole of the forehead is damaged.
Next is some kind of grey device with a hole going through it. It looks far more modern than the rest of the objects, and putting our finger through it produces a wear vibrating that you can feel deep in your bones.
Next is a rose. Perhaps some rare flower of another land? Or maybe watering it turns it into your humble plant servant?
Last are some assorted crystals and gemstones. You figure these could be valuable, and toss them into your purse.

Drink the potions and eat the rose

You figure if you're going to use all of them, you might as well now. You start with the blue potion with the silver seal, drinking it all in one gulp. However, this do not go as planned. First you feel incredibly tired and dizzy, but then energetic and strong. And then you start tripping balls. You try to grab another potion, but all the items on the ground turn into little Candices and scamper away. You forget if you're a guy or a girl.

Bleed on the mask!

Vomit until you feel better

Become the bimbo you were always meant to be.

you're a guy with huge tits now

Oh no

Also, remember: you're a guy, with huge tits, and no penis.

You look down to find your startlingly big… assets. This doesn't seem weird to you, though, at least not in the moment. You remember having had these since you woke up with no memory of your life.

nice background, I like it
Return to the merchant, seduce him, then kill him

Try to put on the statue head.

Take a shit

Dance the night away

Rolled 4 (1d10)Play with your tits

Play with the doll.

Rolled 10 (1d10)Try to force your left breast into the hole on the grey device.

:^)

see you tommorow

I'll be waiting for

OPOPOPOPOPOP

oh no, now how are people going to see my posts?

op is the death of Holla Forums.

guess I'll have to secretly use a name.
op is so clever.

If OP doesn't come back, I'll hijack this thread

The small metal device seems to have turned into candice, along with the rest of the items. For some reason, you do not find his questionable.

Run deeper into the woods while you're high on potions.

OP, how did you record your screen and make that gif?

Rolled 7 (1d10)
Take a nap to sobeer up from the potion trip.

I use ScreenToGif screentogif.codeplex.com/) but there plenty of screen capture programs out there

cool. free bump

Try to fug the merchant

wew

checked

bump

I guess OP's done.

Sorry user. It became a chore, their were massive waves of spam that pushed it to the bottom o the catalog, and it became so inactive I didn't even know anyone had commented until now. And I'm lazy as fuck, the jailbreak guy must have had a lot of love for this site to make 7+ threads and keep a relatively consistent schedule. It was fun for what it was, though. I'll probably just go back to making ridiculous "I AM SILLY" comics of people I don't like now.

I feel you. I felt the same way when I tried doing an adventure thread. Looks like this one is going into permanent hiatus.

It really takes more effort than I though it would. Makes me appreciate questmasters for their OC a lot more.

It was fun while it lasted, thanks op

Yeah I never realized drawing a background and 3+ characters would take so long. Even drawn badly, it's a lot of work. Then you have to deal with shitposters who want to derail the quest too.