Riddle me this VPN cucks, how do you know that the VPN operators aren't logging everything you do?

Riddle me this VPN cucks, how do you know that the VPN operators aren't logging everything you do?

delete this

You don't

I can't verify it, but I haven't been caught torrenting a bunch of copyrighted files yet. For better anonymity you should use Tor.

poo in a loo pajeet, use PIA but Jim Jew will soon ban VPNs again.

Who is jim jew

top goy

Their service reputation would get ruined if they would bust someone by giving out logs despite saying they don't.

I can also pay VPN with cash without them even knowing my personal details more than my IP address.

Yay Mullvad

I don't, but I DO know that my government makes ISPs log metadata.

Even if they are logging stuff, a foreign VPN provider can't throw me in prison.

They Are Logging Everything Already. It Is Illegal For Them Not To, But The ISP Level Already Can See You Use A VPN So No Avoiding That.

Fuck I Love Spy Vs Spy

Is That A Part Of A Larger Comic Strip Or Mock Promo? Give Me Please

Why are you capitalizing each word?

ASIO Got A Nice Ring To It, Must Be Nice Living There, Europe Is Always Cold.

What Is Conceptual Identity And What Is It Used For?

He thinks he is a special snowflake, now that you replied you encouraged his behavior.

Jim Watkins owns Holla Forums and is destroying it

Fuck off, neo-tripfag; anonymous imageboards are so for a reason.

How Can Our Anonymity Be Real If Our VPNs Aren't Real?

Unfortunately you can't. Like most of web some things are based on trusting a 3rd party.

now which one are you

Who cares? With a VPN there's a chance everything is being recorded, with your bare ISP it's a guarantee. VPNs should only be used to hide from MPAA lawyers anyway.

what? is this a usa thing or are you being hyperbolic?

good luck

Because i am the VPN operator...

You go to a vpn provider who got his servers confiscated and the government didnt found loggings.

Of course VPNs log shit, it's just that their entire business model depends on your logs not being given to enforcement agencies like the MAFIAA's dogs who scrape torrent tracker IPs.

So they don't provide the IPs to those agencies.

To the government? Of course. With or without an NSL, the NSA has access to every communication - it just depends on how badly they want to catch you. In the case of people who are using VPNs not in conjunction with Tor and Tails, it's a moot point, really.

So, the reality is that you are stupid enough to ask a question which removes any and all doubt that OP is a faggot.

HHAhaHAHahaHHAAAAA I'm dying! Everyone look! He actually unironically uses and recommends Tor. Nevermind how fucking shit it is!

Use I2P faggots. Your VPN provider could still sit there and watch you in real time regardless of whether or not it's logging.

I2P WAS HERE BEFORE YOU AND WILL BE HERE AFTER YOU

The only thing I use a VPN for is to watch blocked videos on YT.

Oh look, a retard laughing about its own retardation.

good goy, we certainly dont plant loggers on hot crime spots after we infiltrate them

you can use tor for that breh. probably even web proxies can be used for it

Back to reddit.com/r/privacy faggot.

Back to reddit.com/r/privacy faggot.

so for those of us not operating on 4 layers of irony, what's wrong with i2p?

One major problem with it is that you cannot connect to the clearnet with I2P at least not since I checked. They might have changed it by now.

MULVAD $$$ in mail payment or bitcoin . based in SWE.

PIA etc keep logs on some items.

i use cyberghost based in Romania EU. free version, not bothered about torrenting.

nope

i realy should switch communitys
because the servers are confiscated they infiltradted the organization.

I don't D:

openjdk?

USA, UK, Australia thing.
Other ISPs dont care as far as I know

I read Degeneracy Java Runtime Version 7

Nope, it's definitely not the law in the UK. There's a bill going through at the moment that would force ISPs to store what they call "Internet Connection Records" but it hasn't passed through the House of Lords yet.

you basically have the choice between knowing for 100% that your ISP will spy on you and assume that your vps might spy on you for 50%
guess which risk is higher

You can't hide from your ISP with a VPN.

what logic is this based on? are you just talking about comcast or do you really think every ISP is the same?

I don't know what you mean, but what you said isn't true.

Dumber than /g/ this board. Good thing the entire site is dead.

pedos

mullvad cash in mail $$$.