Welcome the the GOP, where the rules are made up, and the votes don't matter

This fucker Curly Haugland and his shit eating grin.

Seems like even bound delegates aren't really bound. I have someone in my family who was in the washington state convention (the on in which 40 out of 41 delegates are for cruz). The only way to get into national, was to say you were a cruz supporter. What do you think the chance is that these fuckers just vote for cruz on the first ballot.

Anyone else prepared to start an armed uprising if this happens?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/04/22/go-ahead-donald-get-1237-it-wont-matter-rnc-delegate.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faithless_elector#List_of_faithless_electors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cnbc.com/2016/04/22/go-ahead-donald-get-1237-it-wont-matter-rnc-delegate.html

The establishment forces them to vote anti-Trump at gunpoint, we force them to vote Trump at gunpoint, somehow nobody gets hurt? I'm starting to think the global elite isn't a control freak as much as it is a factory for holy-shit-we-don't-know-what-we're-doing.

State law has something to say about that.

This is just a controlled concern troll. The GOP as a private entity may allow that, but state law does not.

Probably a case of the old masterminds dying off from old age, the ones that do survive are so ancient they can't think straight enough anymore, too rigid in stance and thought.

I'm also suspecting a lot of their (brain)power has shifted to predictive analysis, AI-like computersystems.

This is literally just (((them))) trying whatever (((they))) can to get Trump voters to not vote.

If Trump don't win, we all jumpin in

But state law doesn't really matter it seems.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faithless_elector#List_of_faithless_electors
Seems like it's not too uncommon.

Oregon standoff on a country wide scale? I'm down.

The establishment know they have no choice.

Anything but support for Trump will, at this point, be literal suicide.

… Which, frankly, I mean… I don't really mind the prospect of the GOP dying.

And I'll be in Cleveland, so if they chance arises, I'll be happy to curb stomp some cuckservatives as a taste of things to come.

This guy lives three miles from me and I never want him to stop.

But just for shits and giggles I'll post his dox again (seriously, though, don't harass him, don't hurt him, and don't do anything to stem the flow of /cow/-tier milk)

It won't happen.
The power brokers are tied to their specific parties, and if they alienate Trump supporters, especially after having conceded the primary to him, they will lose enough membership to destroy the republicans as a relevant party completely.

Their worst nightmare is a third party so populous that it can overwhelm either of the the two parties that it took over 100 years to formulate so as to split the country evenly. A third party that is nationalist and pro-freedoms, while catering to the needs of the middle class…a hybrid of Republican and Democrat values, taking the best from each but discarding the worst.

The current power brokers would be barred from joining that party from the start, and enough voters would be pulled from the now-neocon Republican party & the now-authoritarian Democrat party that it would swamp either one.

They could literally lose their stranglehold on Washington completely if they don't play this square…they would lose it all, forever.

oh wait this article is old shit, I thought he was still trying it

Nah, they would just kill Trump.

There's a phrase used to describe something like this.
"The straw that broke the camel's back".

I don't see any evidence at all that anyone on the "right" would fight if Trump were assassinated. They've done nothing but cower and recoil for 100 years, giving Bolshevism everything it wanted at every turn.

Well that's the whole point, isn't it?

trumpfags really were the coup de grace for this place…

*political

Quite obviously being raided

ayy

top kek

Holla Forums, be straight with me.

Is this cause for concern?

Pulling some kikery at the convention would be suicidal for the establishment cucks.
They're cucks already, I don't see why we can't make them OUR cucks.

Stay the fuck out of here.

THIS IS WHY WE HAVE THE SECOND AMENDMENT

I would normally call out your use of the word "literal" here, but lets be honest, its completely appropriate.

Neocons will be moving to the democrat side once Trump wins and cuck congressmen get blown the fuck out in their upcoming elections. Hillary is already practically a neocon. Democrats will become the party of gibs and wars for merchants - the internationalist open border party. Republicans will become the party for nationalists.

The point is, cuckservatives don't care about scorching this party. They are already prepared to jump ship. Hell, that's how the Neocon movement started. They were democrats would switched over so they could wage their wars. That's why they haven't conserved a thing in the last few decades.

So let them jump to whatever ship they want.
They don't have the people.
The fact that they can't understand that literally the entire population sees them for what they are is reason enough to not give a shit where they go.

If they really pull some shit and take it from Trump, that will be the final wake up call for how corrupt our election system really is.

What a time to be alive.

Even the Democrats are getting their own version of it via superdelegate fuckery.

It would be great if I was wrong, but after looking at what's happened and continues to happen in the West for the last 100 years, it's just a bridge too far me to come around to seeing it like you do.

It would be extremely foolish of me to give evidence, wouldn't it? You can get arrested for that.

I'm convinced that my fellow Americans will tollerate every imaginable indignity and loss of rights so long as they have an income and food. Nobody takes up arms unless they have nothing to lose.

It's cause to buy ammo.

I'll fight if they pull a Huey Long on Trump.

If it came down to civil war the government would lose, it wouldn't even be a contest.

So what happens? People seem to content with this shit, It disturbs me.

*too

I have the pics somewhere, but it describes how every simulation run with a civil war scenario, the government and those in power always end up losing.

The people are collectively angry enough to go against all odds and vote for the only man who could sustain himself.

Meanwhile the democrat lib party is run amuck with chaos and fighting between bernouts and clintcucks.

And those republicans that quit and moved into renegade have already ousted themselves by quoting karl marx communist manifesto and with pushing Cruz up to be the one nominated for renegade party already establishes how his branding truly fits him as "lyin' ted".

The people are awaking up; the sleeping giant that is the american spirit is furious. The libs are constantly fighting eachother with the power bid, as they have shown they can't handle their found power (political correctness and the like), and the (((globalists))) have grown so overconfident with hubris that they've layed out a perfectly visible and followable bread crumb trail that they can't simply sweep under the rug anymore. The political scene has been shaken up.

Apathy is the main reason they have won for so long. Wake up faggot we live free or die slaves.

If the delegate count were close and Croooz were still in the race, maybe they could've pulled these shenanigans.

But that would send White people rioting for the first time since WW2.

For you.

Cleveland rocks

Depends on how much of your heart and soul has been corrupted by (democracy).