Can television advertisement be considered kino? I must admit, I feel commercials are an art form. For example...

Can television advertisement be considered kino? I must admit, I feel commercials are an art form. For example, I believe McDonald's has built an empire off of clever advertising such as "I'm lovin' it" and "Have you had your break today?".

What commercials/McDonalds combo meals does Holla Forums consider kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fo59LlkTDe4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I always go with the 2 cheeseburger meal.

wheres the beef

Kino af tbh

Best commercial series of the past 20 years? ill let you decide….
but the answer is yes
ESPECIALLY compared to the new "most interesting man in the world" who is just some Spic-Jew fuck who can barely speak English and has NO veneer of elegance, class, or sophistication. FUCK Current Year Most Interesting Man

This.

#1 Big Mac with a Coke supersized.

Classic.

I DRINK HIS MILKSHAKE

Quarter Pounder w/Cheese meal, Large Size, Dr. Pepper

I DRINK IT UP

I am a sinner.

Reminder that Dan Schneider is a pedophile and a child rapist.

Have you seen "The Founder" yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=Fo59LlkTDe4

bump

It's 10/10 kino, link related. Movie shows how ray krok's passion for quick service and low prices at first clashed with the McDonalds brothers passion for delicious food with the highest quality ingredients. By the end they learn they can have both: "fast food" hamburgers made with all beef patties, french fries made with fresh potatoes and milkshakes with (huh?) REAL MILK! lol. Great movie for the whole family. I was lovin it!!!
πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸŸπŸŸπŸŸ

Kino and softcore

How the fuck did it take this long for Anons to post Moonman in a thread where faggot OP is talking about the art of advertisement?

What does it mean?

It means the fire rises on a new age of memery, user.

Quads confirm

Wew

there was a super kino japanese movie made by an ad guy. I forget the name but it was fucking grand. It was about a house and stuff

Dat quad-triple double doh.

I'm lovin' Donald Trump as our new president.

It's a good time for the great taste of McDonald's > I'm Lovin' it

SCHΓ–NE WIEDERHOLEENDEN ZAHLEN