Clintons New Director of Communications

Hillary Clintons new director of communications is an intersectional radial abortion feminist who likes to use the word FUCK a lot. Rev up those twatter accounts boys and get ready to strike this cunt down.

From:breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/24/new-hillary-clinton-hire-likes-say-fck-twitter/
Archive: archive.is/5Qwxx

Here is "That Face" Fiorina taking her down: youtube.com/watch?v=S9BWK-pMze4

Her Twitter: twitter.com/jess_mc
Her twitter profile tags:

Given her current low number of followers and her feminism she should be exceptionally easy to trigger.

I'd like to see her start dropping F-bombs on prime time TV, tbh. Would sink Hillary's ship faster than the ice(((berg))) did the Titanic.

is hilldawg presenting a juicier target to try and take the heat off of her? this bitch screams
I can't tell if this is a smart move to try and push her much vagina narrative or she's crashing her campaign rato style.

Does this guy prep the bull or what?

It's funny how limited the speech of the establishment is. Trump can and has said fuck and shit multiple times and it only made him stronger.

Women can't swear though. It always sounds unnatural, like a kid who just learned the word fuck and throws it into sentences where it doesn't belong to make himself sound like an adult.

His face just scream homosexual. What's up with that ? All of these leftists seem to have gay faces.

low test

in other words;
this skank is a slut

Sounds like Trump caused some internal uproar in the Clinton camp.

Feminine women can't swear, but I've met some 'burly' women who definitely could swear.

Whenever I hear of all the women in Clintons camp I think of pic related. While Hilldawg does have some old school heavy duty (male) operators she has been loading up her team with young idealistic feminist cunts like this com director. I just simply can't fathom a bunch of miserable harpy feminist working together and accomplishing anything of value for the campaign other than pure unmitigated disaster. Which to me explains ALL of the missteps that Scott Adams blog points out.

I'm eagerly awaiting all the exposés on the drama in Hillary's camp after Trump becomes President.

This only tell me Hillary is really reaching for the feminist vote and is severely out-of-touch of the current political environment. Trump's been a game changer and Hillary is still running as if it's all the same.

This. Australia has a lot of feral women who can swear fiercely.

Holy shit that's a faggot if I've ever seen one. Pitiful

Indeed.

#ScottAdamsIsAlwaysRight

And if you think his blogs often right, you'll love his books. They're full of right things.

Australia has a lot of things that do things fiercely.

Hi Scott. I love your blog.

Yeah his tag lines are cheeky, I think I am going to buy some of his books.

I meant radical not radial

No psycho eyes, yet, so that means he's still undergoing JUSTification.

Lol that article reminded me of the lobster story from video related.

A very small redpill on the female condition on a lesbian tv show. This is why women can't have anything nice.

Fuck you dad!!

It really is "Hollywood for ugly people". Sweet Jesus!

Until Trump keeps the fucking trannies out of the bathrooms its hard to have a leg to stand on arguing against these wastes of a womb.

WTF DOES TRUMP FUCKING DEFEND THIS?

He's right.
Sure, they should all be gassed, but we're not quite ready to say that in this nation, are we?

HE TURNED A TRANNYFAG ISSUE INTO A STATE'S RIGHTS ISSUE. HE WON THAT TOPIC IN THE FIRST INTERVIEW

Nigger, it's not gonna work. Go back to Renegayde & Firedouser.

shwing

I think she's trying to copy the Emperor. I called this back when Trump became the presumptive: first Hillary stole as much of Sander's platform as she could, now she'll try (pathetically) to steal as much of The Donald's style as she can.