Hey Holla Forums wanna see an obese neckbeard "react" to a something and then "review" it?

Hey Holla Forums wanna see an obese neckbeard "react" to a something and then "review" it?

Yeah me neither……

But why did you make the thread?

Anyways, this was awkward. I don't think this guy is that noteworthy though.

Because this asshole gave Enter shit without realizing he isn't that much better.

Now say what you will about Enter, but at least he plans his shit out and at least when he loses his shit about cartoons it's funny to see him rage and almost cry over MLP and shit.

Emer is just boring and dull and up his own ass.

Quit promoting your crappy videos here Emer, no one gives a shit.

He's a faggot, sure. But a boring faggot.

But guys, if I don't promote myself how will I fool people into thinking I'm still relevant?

Those McDonald's Big Macs aren't cheap you know!

quads and dub dubs in the same thread holy shit!

Then why did you make a thread about it?

Is this Emer trying to get some promotion or some shit really going out of his way to defend Enter? Either way, someone should be punched.

He defended Doug at one point, because he's a massive fag.

That thumbnail alone makes me want to give him a wedgie and stuff him in a locker.

Good luck with that user.

Is that Moviebob's brother? He looks and sounds like Bob, it's uncanny.

I realized that most Youtube reviewers are immature and retarded. For some reason, I keep ending up just watching the terrible ones (except Jon and James of course - there are no other reviewers with valid opinions!).

And I figured out:
The user PhantomStrider (who uses a South Park 4th grader and a Boo as characters despite being an old, cringeworthy fuck) talks EXACTLY about the same topics as Mr. Enter and has the same criticism. Coincidence?

And the same is yet again said by some asshole named RebelTaxi. I hate that guy, he gets shittons of fanart and Zone guest appearences, while being some guy in his 30s by now, whining how he's not getting laid, all while delivering nothing but dick jokes for little kids.

Whats wrong with the fucking internet?

Oh hi Emer!

You are talking about cartoon reviewers and you compared them to James and Jon, who are complete and utter normies who mostly talk about video games.

This thread is so pointless and trying so hard to be a /cow/ thread.

In general I hate "Reactioners" because they're lazy faggots who don't do nothing, not in real life, not in their videos, and even if they do the latter they're full of shit.
That's why I do follow one big outlier reactor that I ain't gonna share with you because you're fucking assholes who're gonna raid the shit out of him.

If you like The Fine Bros than you have shit taste user.

I mean I know you didn't need me to tell you that but whatever.

If I didn't want to watch obese neckbeards react to shit, I wouldn't come to imageboards in the first place.

You do realize you can hide the shit that you don't wanna see right?