The issue of support for Israel among European and American 'nationalists'

I find it hard to believe. I frequent kikebook mostly to look for new music, talk about it etc, to not be a total outcast and attempt to red-pill libtards (not that I've had much success with the last two but you never know). But ever since the disparate 'new right' movement has taken off, I've noticed a lot of kikebook groups popping up, displaying anti-Islamification sentiment with a general admiration for our more virtuous past. Imagery featuring knights, ancient Greeks, Romans, you get the idea depending on the country of origin. You may know what I'm talking about. The people who frequent these boards are basically a rag-tag group of people who hate ISIS and immigration which is why I got interested in them. I've noticed an increasing amount of support for Israel recently. People going 'I STAND WITH ISRAEL' 'They hate Arabs too', 'The EU is literally run by NSDAP'. I've tried to point out their misplaced trust but they denounce me as fascist as soon as I say anything negative about the jew. They never really try to put forward an argument as such, just childish name-calling. I find it baffling that they would admire an un-heroic race just because they kill members of another un-heroic race. Sometimes I wonder if they actually support Israel or they just feel obligated to say they do in case the moderates think they're ebil nazis. They spend little or no time venerating their virtuous past aside from the header photo and most of the time praising the jew. What are your thoughts on this Holla Forums and how do we deal with it?

Just leave them be. Look at the OP pic for example, do you see young energetic people? They are the indoctrinated children from the 70s when kike propganda was perfected. They all believe in bullshit in democracy, are half assed "racists", and were fed bullshit tales of ww2.
UKIP is a failure. PEGIDA is a dead end. And other kosher groups dont move far either.
NA and other fascist youths are going to take over. So just relax and do your part OP.

The millennial libtards are already too deep into indoctrination user just leave them be.

Stop using goybook, start putting your wealth into silver, arm yourself, and focus your redpilling efforts on the youth.

It's just that they seemed so based for a time and I was brainwashed with that shit in school as well. They have no inclination to do any digging themselves. I want to get fashy so bad. Everything's going south so fast that we may not have a youth to red-pill, or they'll be swamped in so much multiculturalism that they'll be too outnumbered to undo what the west's complacency has done. Do you mean the Latvian National Alliance?

Most Nationalists should already accept that people by nature favour their own in-group and immigrants are doing so to massive advantage against a passive and self-hating European outgroup.

When they confirm this. Point out how Jews have the strongest in-group preferences there are. How their culture is based around a centuries-long eugenics program, that they favour each other in employment and their holy book teaches them to view the Goyim as slaves. Point out that its contradictory for them to recognise the in-group preferences of Muslims, but not those of Jews, especially when Jews are far more intelligent and organised than Muslims.

Its now that you slowly point out Jewish involvement in left-wing causes, immigration and western foreign policy.

No, I mean the National Action in the UK. Very fashy, very, how do you say, "in touch".
And unsurprisingly, they cause massive asshurt in kosher "nationalists" like Brit/pol/ scum.

There is nothing wrong with the jews having a state.

There is nothing wrong with parking them all there and have them fight the mudslimes forever for a few patches of sand. Who gives a fuck?

What is wrong is that the small elite of jews that DOESN'T live in Israel has far far far too much weight into OUR politics, and not only advocate for Israel (which is kind of logical) but mostly meddle into our internal affairs for THEIR SOLE PROFIT. Not the profit of the jews at large or Israel but their personal one. Israel to them is just another tool into their oligarchic toolbox.

The worst of it is that if you talk with people from the Israeli right… they completely agree that those guys are parasites, the type that talk a lot about defending Israel but will NEVER EVER send their sons and daughters to do their military duties (despite being dual or triple passport holders) while the jews actually living in Israel send their sons to war everyday to ACTUALLY defend Israel…

Israeli themselves are perfectly benign, international elements of the jewish community are a cancer.

There is nothing wrong with jews having ONE state.
There is something very wrong with jews having ALL the western states.

Gas yourself, kikes are a parasite and their state is merely an illusion. Drop all the money support and it will disappear by the end of the year.

Hitler dubs?

Let the childs be childs.

Retarded groups like the EDL, for instance, are funded by kikes and their associates, it's controlled opposition. And it's generally the stupidest of the pleb who supports it.

Its the same kind of "divide to conquer" rule than those other dividing shills do when they try to say "irish are non withe", "italians are non-white", etc.

It's really unfortunate, but are we really surprised that those groups found a safe heaven on kikebook ?

In Bongistan if your crimes arouse the judge you can also be charged as a sex offender.

Good to know.

And here come the britkike.

Which is exactly why it's not a fucking problem.
The problem is to remove the very influential kikes in OUR midst. If they want to fight the mudslimes half a world away I'm perfectly happy with giving them money for the boat ride… as long as it ALL of them and they stay there.

And so will many of Europe's capitals, thanks to the Samson Option.

Ideally, we'd do something similar to what William Dudley Pelley suggested and create a new ethnostate (or series of them) that can by highly regulated in either the US or Birobidjan, then sterilize them.

This is basically true. It's fine if Israel exists, we just need to start shipping our disloyal Yids over there and stop being their slaves.

They need to be quarantined from everyone else and forced to stop roaming the earth as rootless, nation-wrecking cosmopolitans.

pic related

Underrated post.

Did you not read his post at all?

The multiculti spreading wouldn't even be an issue if kikes were contained in the middle east and kicked out of western politics.