Penultimate round

Washington closed primary

Last stop before the final five states seal the deal.

44 delegates:
14 statewide, proportional allocation
30 district delegates where Trump is going to get 2 or 3 per district depending on whether he makes it over 50 % or not

After Washington Trump will be less than a hundred delegates away from 1,237 bound and is most likely going to hit his ceiling, ensuring a brokered convention.

Shit goes down in about 16 hours at 8 pm PDT.

Other urls found in this thread:

weiapplets.sos.wa.gov/MyVote/#/home
nytimes.com/elections/results
cbsnews.com/news/washington-state-republicans-snub-donald-trump-in-delegate-elections/
twitter.com/CalebJamesKOB/status/735303894184562688
twitter.com/shaun505/status/735288662246588416
twitter.com/shaun505/status/735284003352260609
bullseyepuyallup.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=uQwjojvRNI4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nigger please. You posted this identical thread earlier and it was shitcanned.

Page 10 purge mate. The first one not getting noticed and swiftly dropping off and the second getting 751 replies has happened several times already.

What does that have to do with the brokered convention disinformation?

lol no

Jesus fucking christ. Come back when you are old enough to understand blatant sarcasm.

Well, this >> 6098970 really.

Actually in Washington you claim your party on the ballot. So I have to mark "Trump" and "I Swear I am a Republican". So it's basically an open primary. Plus everyone is mailed ballots weeks in advance. I voted in nothing but my underwear and Trump hat.

thats pussy shit. you know why? because you arent standing out at the polls with ur trump hat encouraging other people. there might be some demoralized cuckservative undecided in line at the polls and he see's some trump hats and gets hyped, you lazy fucking nigger put some pants on get out of the fucking house.

The fact that this would probably be enough in 100 % white country, and the fact that people seem to think it still is, makes me feel both encouraged and depressed at the same time.

Is there any other way?

Wew

1. I live in Seattle
2. Despite that I wear my hat and volunteer at the official Trump campaign HQ here when I can, I have a job though

HURRRRRRRRRRR SARCASM DURRRRRRRRRR

Sarcasm is nigger tier humor

Explain? What happened?

shill confirmed

When do the voting stations close?

i see what you were trying to do OP and it would have been a fun thread if everyone played along but Trump is all about WINNING

11pm ET/8pm PT, or 12 hours from now

Nigga, why you so far away from everyone. That's tomorrow!

It's already tomorrow in China and Australia.

What happens tomorrow here in your today land?

Aside from you getting trips and dubs? Stoners voting for Bernie, realizing they're not registered and crying, and Trump hopefully getting all delegates by getting over 50% of votes.

I was only joking you dumb faggot. You're the one who's retarded.

Is Antichrist hexagram who I think it is?

Can Trump come to my state soon?

Sounds great

I won't be surprised if Trump gets everything.
But at the same time, I won't be surprised if Cruz wins big around puget sound.

You faggots better not fuck this up. If we managed to off set the huge number of dems that registered rep just to vote anyone but Trump here in Oregon and still have him come out ahead, so should you. Don't make us treat you like Texas.

I've been an Trump apostle for months.
I've also drilled it into the soft brains of my entire family that left/right is wrong, globalist/nationalist is right.

Yeah, but you are still from Washington. I swear, we got shitskins to the south, faggots to the north, and mormons to the east, and commie niggerjew faggots running right up the middle. We need to get our shit together Cascadia. When America balkanizes how long do you think we will last when the commiefornian shitskins start moving north for food and water when their urban hell holes are no longer being supplied by humans? We need a wall. Then we can work on cleaning out our own cities from the filth of progressivism.

Also
Okay yeah I can see how choosing as side is kind of retarded since everyone sees fit to throw labels on everything and it becomes a mixed bag of shit on both sides.
full potato

Nah, kill yourself.

YOUR MAP ABSOLUTELY BLOWS

He's going to win the nomination.

Bls be sarcasm

Confirmed non-Washingtonian.

Wew.
Get the fuck off pol you dirty lolbertarian.

ideologies exist that are neither nationalistic nor globalist so it seems to me to be a false dichotomy classification. That doesn't mean they aren't opposed to each other.

So Gloablism=Nationalism cause I am questioning if Washington public education gets how to use /

Looks like that boy was necklaced.
Didn't change his color, though.

Not me.
I threw the underwear away & just wore the hat in such a way that I wouldn't get arrested.

He already has 1,169 delegates. What are you talking about nigger?

I really hope you realize I was just mocking the exact shit he said to me? sarcasm can be difficult to detect anymore because of the massive amount of shills, newfriends, and raiding that is going on. plebbitors should just start going /s like they do on that faggot site.

op created multiple exact same threads and got lit up each time. he needs to quit being such a faggot.

>follows it up with the direct opposite of what the only sane conclusion is
So that is what having autism is like. I mean you are free to think the joke sucked but how the hell could you not get it?

I created one earlier thread before I went to bed. I assumed it didn't get noticed and dropped off page 10 when it was gone so I made another one today. You're the one who needs to stop being such a lying faggot.

IS HE GOING TO FUCKING WIN OR WHAT?!

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!

Lotta autism in this thread from retards incapable of comprehending sarcasm.
Anyways, gonna bring my ballot to the polls later today after class. Could have mailed it in weeks ago, but I don't trust the system enough for that. After seeing what's happening in Austria, I think my distrust was well-justified. Gonna go to a booth (or rather, drop-off station) like it's meant to be.

You can check weiapplets.sos.wa.gov/MyVote/#/home to see if your ballot has been received.
Of course, there's no way to prove that it was actually counted though.

What happens if he gets like 50 short of 1237, can they even do a brokered convention when literally everyone else has already officially dropped out?

Also are we gonna have riots if it goes to convention and he loses?
We better fucking have riots.

MY MAP IS BETTER

Doesn’t matter, because it cannot happen.
Yes, but it would result in the deaths of all GOPe officials and all other former candidates not already supporting Trump.

Theoretically possible, but likely wont happen. That would require the three remaining WTA states to elect someone else on a write in campaign, and the supermajority of the states remaining to do the same.
In that case they could, but I'd bet a lot of the unpledged delegates would go to Trump simply to avoid the fallout of Trump not getting the nomination. Cucks like to talk shit until the chips are down, then they cuck and roll over.
If the convention went off and they nominated someone else, their bylaws state you need to have won a majority in at least 8 states to be put up. No R-Money. No cucksick. No waterboy. It would be Trump or Rato, and I think that would lead to worse than riots; riots are chimpanzees with fire breaking shit. White people use guns and rope when shit gets that bad.

There is much work to be done, here, but I suppose there's still the general.

I know we love the idea of the great purge, but remember that the vast majority of trump's supporters are to some extent normies. They are getting close to being red pilled but they still buy the "muh 6 million" shit etc, so if worse came to worse and it goes brokered convention and he loses, will they really have it in them to tear shit up or will they just accept it?

The majority of people never do anything unless called upon by an authority. Revolutions are always by a minority of people.

Guys, OP was clearly making a joke, because everyone knows that California will put Trump above 1237, and then there are still a few more states after that.

We're golden.

5 hours

For what?

It's a map like any other. Good work, though, I guess.

can you make a good map please

How long until the results?

Texans GTFO. You chose poorly.

OP, were you the guy who made the map that was done by district too? That one was pretty sweet but probably a lot of effort.

Fucking 11 EST.

Here you go fam, embrace the autism

The fuck are you talking about. That's the best map.

cuckold Texan detected.

Bumping for Results Coming Soon

This thread needs a sticky

Link to Live Results Page

Checked, and great job.

Please make this map at the very end. I love them and want to keep one forever.

Except the Satan part because we all know Satanism is Nietzsche rip-off by Hollwyood Jews and faggot Alestor Crowly who had no talent or knowledge and lived on his parents loans

Motherfuck I turned in my ballot two fucking weeks ago and I don't see anything.

I am pissed off.

Wrong- Ted Cruz proves the existence of Satan.

Good News Boys

As if there was any doubt.

dominating

How early could Califagnians vote? The later it started, the higher Trump’s percentage will be.

He's on track to get his highest number ever.

They called it for trump

TRUMP TRIUMPHS IN THE NORTHWEST

YES

Don't something something chicken and eggs.

88% HERE WE COME!

Yup, that's a landslide

53% in right now, Trump has 76%

Fuck yourself.

The website is slow. It probably wont be updated for a while. Usually weeks after.

checked

IT'S GONNA BE HAPPENING

Alright, thanks man.

I don't even think Cruz or Kasich will hit the threshold. I hope it convinces the GOP governor candidate to endorse Trump. Bill Bryant is too scared. Chris Vance said he doesn't support Trump.

fucking cucks

Glad I'm not the only one.

cbsnews.com/news/washington-state-republicans-snub-donald-trump-in-delegate-elections/

Shows what you know about the election process.
There's a difference between suspending a campaign and dropping out.

I've never felt prouder of my state than now.

Fuck yourself.

Protesters broke through the barricades at the rally, apparently.

Me too man, I was so worried. Fuck that worry noise now, I'm ecstatic. This is a good day for America.

Source?

Hold on, I'm making some webms.

Per district a candidate must reach 20% to receive any delegates. Trump's getting +44 tonight and hitting 1,219 with unbound.

I admire your trips but it ain't over until it's over. We can't get cocky.

Although with the big GOPe bigwigs throwing in with Trump and praying he doesn't throw them out of a job the convention is looking more and more secured.

That is one gorgeous fucking cat.

I want that cat as my pet.

These are the counties to pay close attention to.

Fucking reported.

(checked)

Feels good washingtonbros

twitter.com/CalebJamesKOB/status/735303894184562688

You actually believe it too, that's what gets me.
Don't act surprised when El Rato, Rubot, and Katshit all show up at the convention in July - still officially in the primary trying to steal the nom.

there's less than a thousand people living there.

twitter.com/shaun505/status/735288662246588416

You’re doing a shittier job shilling than the INTL faggots.

And if Cruz gets ticked over 20% there, he gets a fucking delegate.

Are not congressional voting districts.

Any Holla Forumsacks in Washington should download qTox and add each other. Here's my link.

9359BAF1764D7E29E54099328BC88A4ACDD7C349891C503D062F753164F09D35F6E273B88402

There's a few of us in King County working on the Trump campaign right now. We don't just add each other and forget about it.

twitter.com/shaun505/status/735284003352260609

He's getting every delegate in Washington today.

We have one thread for the rally, and another for the primary. You're in the primary thread. What don't you understand about that?

First picture needs updating, Bull's Eye has been gone for over a year now: bullseyepuyallup.com/
I'm surprised nobody ever pointed that out.

They don't even know how to riot correctly.

He's likely to get > 1,400

Just him being above 1,050 means there will be hell to pay if he's not given the nomination. (((they))) know this. It's why (((they))) continue to try to send out lies about how all delegates are always unbound and vote doesn't matter.

Some user posted the wiki about it the other day. IIRC 21 / 51 states + DC allow delegates to go to whomever they please.

I swear there's one in downtown Tacoma.

Technically it is though, from a mathematical point. If literally every other state wrote in a third party or somehow decided to vote for someone who's told them they're out of the race, Trump wouldn't have enough delegates currently to win.
The chances of this happening are on the same scale as your mouse phasing through the surface of your desk because a chance alignment of the molecules allowed the two objects to pass through eachother. (read: fucking unlikely as fuck)

are they playing goddamn tribal drums?

He's going to get over 1500.

You're thinking of Bull's Eye Indoor Range which isn't associated with the former Shooter's Supple.

Will research and update. Thanks

No he isn't because that isn't possible. The max is 1,484 or something.

>b-b-but Trump hit 1237!
>…what do you mean (((they))) just "changed the parameters" during rules week!

Map updated for today’s success, then. Numbers don’t matter anymore.

If we’re pulling quantum probabilities into the equation, I think we’ve reached enough sig figs, don’t you?

If you want to shitpost, prepare for the consequences.
If you want to deny Trump, prepare for the consequences.

oh.

have you ever been to that one?

THIS IS THE WASHINGTON PRIMARY THREAD, YOU DUMB NIGGER

(triple checked, for triple kek)
Oh absolutely. My math autism was just acting up from studying too damn much. We have nothing to worry about when it comes to Trumps glorious march towards the convention. I'd be more worried about them pulling some kind of last minute faggotry to try and shoehorn their pick into being Trumps VP, or other shenanigans.

I won't exhale until he is sitting in the oval office, but damn does this feel good to look at.

Is there any news out of Mason and Gray's Harbor Counties?

It doesn’t pare down to the district level, but you can check here:

Oh, meanwhile, over where they’re not even voting…

1488 here we come

Grays Harbor reporting. We're sitting pretty on 85.2% currently.

Let it be known Grays Harbor isn't full of cuckolds and faggots.

Those quads.

Consequent me then faggot, do it right now.
I'd rather draw up possibilities and paths for every scenario then just stand around holding my dick, being full of myself and praying nothing will happen.
If you think that Trump doesn't have a plan in the event that they don't give him the nomination then you're dead wrong - he's a planning mastermind

What is that?
I don't want to. What is it?

AIDS

AIDS

Benny-boy! This is one of your best showings!

Tox is a chat client. Very secure. Encrypted. Deletes your conversations easily.

qTox has more features than the other one (uTox?)

I think Ben's alright.

Shame he's not doing better.

So it's like AIM? I haven't chatted in ages

His plan is “regular citizens kill everyone who stands in his way, and then he steps in to calm the crowd and restore order, looking like a leader, a negotiator, and a mediator at the same time”

He's asleep at the wheel.

God I hope so

Not a fan of indoor ranges. Or niggers. Or Tacoma, really. I'm hoping the whole city will just fall into the Sound one of these days.

Oh look, he's wearing a pink shirt to show that he's gay.

oh come on those billboards were some of the funniest shit ever. The niggers keep to downtown for the most part, just stay the hell out of spanaway.

This PLU is just advertising how cucked they are if only all universities could be so honest.

Uh…

Yeah, or Skype. You can video chat, but I haven't tried it.

KayTurner is always around on qtox but i dont see many of the other people I added through /wash/ threads on. A lot of people show as offline most of the time. I don't if it because of them not keeping qTox open or something with qTox not showing people on when they are. I was the guy encouraging people to get involved with the campaign in King County and other places.

4D1A6D61219EFBA10D1ED502D0435B843C98DD5017AA916B1A173F8919E9445C8E51E255DAB9

They took the billboards down after everyone mocked them, hell I think the new tribune got some jabs in if I remember correctly.

everyone at my college was making fun of that shit and TCC is one of the most leftist DUDE WEED, LMAO colleges in the state.

My ballot never got mailed to me and I missed the primary. My mom said that I can't vote in the General Election. Is that true?

no, you still have plenty of time to register so go fucking register if you haven't already.

I hate to break it to you, user, but your mother overheard you talking to a friend about Trump or she snuck into your browser history. You ballot did arrive in the mail and swiftly found ended up in the trash bin. Now your mother is lying to you in order to stop you from voting in the general election.

I have 9 people added (including the one just now) and talk to maybe 3 of them. I haven't talked substantively to KT in a while though.

Is your mom anti Trump? You could have voted in person today. But yeah you can still vote in the general.

this tbh.

This. Watch her closely.

He needs 8 delegates if those 118 delegates bound and 126 if those unbound delegates give the middle finger.
GET HYPED!!!

It makes me warm and fuzzy every time I go to cnn's primary page, and their odds for Hillary to become president have dropped.

It was at 99% when rato was still in the race, we're down to 61% and he still hasn't really started in on her yet.

I think the people living closest to leftists and diversity know exactly why Trump is necessary. I predict California will be an even bigger landslide.

and I don't just mean by raw percentage, if you consider that Texas has 25 million residents compared to 7 million in Washington state that means proportionally more people in Washington voted for trump than in Texas.

Already voted, talked four other people into voting for Trump as well. One was pretty easy since he was a Carson fan, but the muzzy was a tough sell.

I got my Hispanic friendo to vote for trump, hell it was an easy sell when I told him about his immigration policy. He told me the illegals are a disgrace and make all Mexicans look bad.

All mexicans are bad. What you didn't tell the spic was that we're going to be hanging all of his kind from trees, illegal or not, once Trump is in office. We're going to kick down the doors of every non white in this country, drag them out into the street, and put a bullet in the back of their heads. If your skin isn't white, you deserve to die.

Wanted to, but work is balls deep in the busy season. I couldn't make it to a polling place. My mom is anti Trump, but she can't articulate why. The best she comes up with is that "He whines like a baby if he doesn't get his way." She also says that she can't vote for him because he feuded with Rosie.

She objects more to my incredibly liberal sister. I think I changed my address a day or two too late and the ballot either was never sent or was sent to an old address.

A man can dream.

It's going to be reality next year. Right wing death squads are happening and there is literally nothing that will stop it.

I kind of feel bad RWDS'ing a person I consider my friend but no one said war was easy.

I wouldn't. I would slit a niggers throat without a single regret, regardless if he was my friend or not.

Pretty much. I think she feels it was more childish than an affront to Rosie. Though she does like that fat dyke.

CRUZ SURGE!!!

Guys I think it's time we got serious and became Rato Red Rockets.

:^)

Oh notice Trump clearly has a ceiling of 80%!

1256 delegates required for nomination? What do you mean Trump only needs 1324 delegates?

My mom calls me regularly to piss and moan about Bernie losing and keeps insisting that I can't vote for Trump, she even called her wife a brain dead whore despite speaking 5 languages and told me that voting for him is an insult since he "made fun of a disabled person" and she is disabled herself.

needless to say, I don't talk to her often. For fucks sake she decided to live up in shithole seatac, like hell i'm going to drive 2 hours just to get bitched at while she deepthroats a bong and expounds the virtues of the redistribution of wealth she's almost 50.

*his wife

OK, I'll look into it.

does she literally have a diversity tattoo on her back? wow thats dedicated.

Isn't cruz too busy getting ready to be the nomination for the "Renegade Party"?

Quality graph, m8

SOON

TRULY LOW ENERGY

and like clockwork, by the power of super delegates, Clinton will make that magic number.

Checking those bound Quads.

Thank you, Kek.

Wow shoulda known.

it won't be contested

those aren't raw vote totals

It also stands for False Evidence Appearing Real.

Washington confirmed first target in coming American civil war

We've had A LOT of libfags come into this state over the past 2 decades that it's really shifted the political spectrum. We fancied ourselves being "unique" in the PNW where we were conservative internally, but socially liberal outwardly. We loved guns, but didn't mind some degeneracy.

Now this area is pretty polarized between basically the entire state against Seattle.

I put my vote for Trump in. Had a feeling I could have skipped the primary seeing how obviously Trump was going to win. But I couldn't help myself from the chance of filling in a big circle with trumps name next to it.

The voter number for each varies vastly on each side of the cascades.
The eastern counties barely have any dem voters compared to the west,and vice-versa.
Sanders won Stevens county (Top-Right) with barely 5%(-ish) of the county even voting democrat on both sides, for example.

Yeah,the sheer influx of califaggots,particularly into Spokane,has majorly polarized the politics in the region.
FUCKING CALIFORNIANS,GET OUT OF MY STATE!

californian migrant to wash who voted for trump here.
Can I stay?

CLIP RELATED

>youtube.com/watch?v=uQwjojvRNI4

NO

Please kill yourself. Even you faggots that bitch and moan about white brotherhood and scream and cry about why no one likes you still don't get it. Every where you go you bring the same bullshit that made your state trash. You demand the places you move to change to accommodate you. You bitch and complain about everything without bothering to learn the culture or people of the places you move to. Like seriously no one would have issues with Californians moving to their towns if you stopped acting like Californians and just fit in. People from everywhere else are capable of doing that, but you niggers are so fucking stupid/full of yourselves you demand everyone else accommodate you. In 42 years of life I have met exactly one Californian out of hundreds that moved north and bothered to learn about the people who was going to be living with and bothered to try and gain the mindset and fit in with his community.

That's really just south California shoving modern bean culture down white peoples throats while they happily choke on it, it might as well be north mexico. Spanish is a required class in a lot of places because beaners flat our refuse to learn english.

We're not all cucks user.

Goddammit I hate being Texan atm. At least I know people in Ohio who feel as much shame.

How do I rate?