This shit needs to stop

this shit needs to stop

OC

good oc

thanxs

Nah. You can fuck off. Every moderator is shit and does shit things. Just because you have someone who engages to be able to set a target doesn't make things any different from anywhere. Why fuck with this board anyway? Did dys trigger you?

All mods are bad or something xDDD
BADMINS aM i rigte?

Triggered by that, really? Fact is overall, dys is a decent mod. It's like you want shittier moderation.

I wasn't triggered. I just get bored of seeing nothing but people talking about dysnomia, Jim, Josh, and HW. Dysnomia is okay, he likes Lain.

I just hate mods who constantly namefag and add faggy wordfilters. He also didn't make me a mod when I asked him to, and it hurt my feelings.

Ah, just see shit often enough to think it's le ebin raid. e-celeb cancer is real, think it happens here due to void of content though.

I finally found an user I agree with in one of these threads :^)

you roody-poo. the latest batch isn't funny at all. dys is newfag, just needs some guidance. maybe benji will mentor?

G-gilby?

I agree.

nah he's a C U C K

That's not even true, you newfag fuckhead.

Not so long ago we had Lowcard, who actually was good, but you'd know that if you weren't a complete summerfag.

He is not a good mod at all.

Perhaps one of the worst.

Lowcard was a shit

May you be blessed by her

the age thing is tired, but seeing as that's an indicator: 1st day of 1st exodus, who knows on half et. al.

dysnomia has a ways to go, but saying lowcard was better says a lot about you and your opinions. why don't you calm down and show me on the doll? considering current vol actually fucking listens, your ignorant opinion may make a difference

is there a goat indian food? want to try a new place

shit, GOAT. ofc they have goat food and not interested.

Just make sure the Indians who run it poo in the loo.

Do people know what these words mean? I don't want to misorder them and summon Krishna.

nice meme. any time you eat out you're getting shit/jizz/dick cheese, that's given.

Actually listens? What are you talking about?

Honestly, what are you actually on about?

When has Dysnomia ever actually listened?

recently was the meta cyclical. given your astounding ignorance and reddit format, why don't you pick a dish?
never had a retard choose my meal.

There you go, friend.

come on sugar buns, everyone says dumb shit occasionally. i'm hungry :^(

Dynomia is a disgusting faggot who needs to deep throat a tail pipe.

Who're you voting for?

we gotta build a wall

Yes