Need FB Account hacked for $$

I need someone to hack a Facebook account. I need undetected access without having to change the password if possible. I will pay $100 by EMT or sent via western union or any preferred money courier. I will need proof of your success by sending me a screenshot that you have indeed accessed the account before paying.

If all goes well and I don't get ripped off, I will need a few more accounts hacked for the same price.

[email protected]

(ironic email account I know, don't ask)

You could always go talk to baph.

Hi CNN, can't find any material that proves we're dangerous, so you decided to fabricate a thread?
Enjoy your ban.

Wtf is this shit. Get the fuck out of here faggot. Mods delete this thread please.

did you find this website on yahoo answers?

Monumentally dumb post OP.

I don't know if retarded, kike media, or if Jamal and Pedro clock in at alphabet soup.

wew

$100 OP? Shoot, I'd be willing to risk a felony charge for that - maybe two accounts!

I was going to demand a Russian supermodel as payment.

Just google it.

Why did you come to a politics forum for that?

Seriously…

go fuck yourself

((They)) Really are struggling to find decent personnel to shill, aren't they?

Hack this faggot ass OP

Kill yourself dumb kike

ON IT OP

Gimmie my money Bitch

FBI please go

EXPLODING VANS

"Pastiche! pastiche! You must have all surely lost your soul somewhere, in some bad place, to be thus running now through the past as emptied carcasses, trying to pick one up from the ancient detritus on stumbling on it by haphazard. Have you not? What are you expecting of the heavens or the folly of the public? Could it be a fortune swollen enough to raise altars to Priapus and Bacchus upon your mansard roofs? The most sane amongst you shall be those most cynical: they shall raise it in honour of the god Crepitus."

Didn't she wanna to go to prom with you?

no

;^)

is that fuckin absol
post more