THIS is kino

THIS is kino

Get out, Holla Forums cock gobbler!

sage negated

tbh I have to roll my eyes whenever I see these threads. They've been made so often about the same old BTAS was great!

Also the new JLA shit is mediocre as hell. It's shocking with the names attached to it. It's mediocre even for a regular cartoon, it's terrible compared to the dcau or brave and the bold, green lantern, legion of superheroes etc. It's even worse than that shitty CGI Beware the Batman Show.

What did you get banned for in Holla Forums?

There's more kino in a music video than in this, faggot.

For fucking your mom.

meh, don't know about that other lame shit you're referring to, I'm just nostalgia fagging about my childhood days watching cartoon network by myself.

This isn't Holla Forumseddit. Take your meme music and gay cyberpunk aesthetics outta here

Yes because how dare cartoons show dark side of reality.

Do you think she was modeled after Natalie Portman?

It's also very telling of who ever came up with the scene.

You couldn't be any more of a faggot if you tried

By far some of the best capekino ever produced, right up there with the Nolan movies.

How can it be kino if it's a tv series?

Take it to /bwithvideogames/.

do I share this board with fuckin babies??

Yes, yes you do. I suggest frequenting mature communities for mature users like Reddit and Neogaf.

Come on son, Alfred literally said that it was good for a cold :)

so… that's what that clue meant!

What's straight cyberpunk?

Alfred is secretly Carlos?

How come no one else puts a tracking device on superman?

I love the episode where batman is hunted down by a gordan who's known about bruce's identity all this time.

Where does anime go?

Holla Forums tbh

Cuz he's too fast.

what did he mean by this?

Best joker. Heath was a meme.

Implying your father isn't, nigga

I like BM: The Brave and The Bold because it's pretty much the one batman adaptation that doesn't take itself seriously. Whenever Batman is taken in this super grimdark tone I just lose interest because neither the action nor the story is good.

but they were good OP. Whatchu talking about?
Loved BATB and Return of the Caped Crusaders

Did Harley rape batman???

That's Holla Forums.

back to reddit

Brave and the bold is hilarious. It's not some randumb rick and morty or teen titans go shit either

Yatta yatta yatta seven day autobumplock