Is there other examples of jews using covert propaganda tactics to brainwash masses with computer software?

Is there other examples of jews using covert propaganda tactics to brainwash masses with computer software?

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz/
twitter.com/AMD/status/740227465528872961
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You think that's bad?

If you look closer, those icons also resemble the letters "W", "X" and "P" from the latin alphabet - clearly subtle brainwashing from the christian roman empire.

I get the X and P, but what would the W stand for?

Word.

Pure coincidence :^)

confirmationally biased paraeidolia

That's a useful phrase.

this
Romans didn't have w

> bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz/

No way that's real right?

No, I meant in the context of a Roman conspiracy what it would stand for, but as pointed out the Romans didn't have the letter 'W'. We can still interpret the the XP in Windows XP as the Greek letters Chi Rho though.

yep it is real, AMD is halal
twitter.com/AMD/status/740227465528872961

We need RISC-V.

This thread needs more /sci/

Anti-microshaft learning Hebrew here. If that W is a shin, why is it backwards? And if that X is an aleph, why is the vav twisted but not the two yods? All I’m thinking about when watching that X is the penis anatomy that wangblowers subliminally worship.

You stupid pig head, thats muslim

seriously curious, though. Why?

We all know, and it makes it arguably worse.

He works for the JIDF, duh.

this fam

what about the gnome shekel?

Hebrew is quite cool tbh. Also, insulting CS:GO kiddies in their native language is always pleasurable. That being said, I prefer FOSS and I don’t approve everything Israel does (I just prefer it over the Palestinian mudslimes who use donation money to buy weapons instead of repairing hospitals).

Yes, Free Software is Jewish. Somehow.

The logo vaguely looks like a flat design hipster G and N layered onto the same symbol.

The movement was started by a jew.