Universities have always been a safe space for straight, white men

CENSORSHIP IS NEEDED TO FIGHT PRIVILEGE

EVERYONE SHOULD BE SHUT UP EXCEPT FOR MINORITIES

archive.is/21van

>One in four students want UKIP banned from speaking on campus? Good. UKIP are an embarrassment of a party with policies that bear zero relation to reality. If students at any university - from redbrick to former poly - were welcoming them with open arms because they thought their views contained the same rigour and critical thought as the main parties, they should get a tuition fee refund. Just had to virtue-signal by writing falsehoods about UKIP.

No wonder the Telegraph is a dying publication.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=@DePaulU &src=typd
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=milo yiannopoulos&src=typd
periscope.tv/YungNamek/1RDGlOoeVprKL
periscope.tv/w/1lPKqlYrEdPxb
youtube.com/watch?v=Pw-MnRyIoQY
periscope.tv/Robby_DeShazer/1mnxewjLXkNGX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The bathroom has always been a safe space for women. Why are trannies trying to end that?

D&C, user, D&C.

I understand pissing off trannies is loads of fun but do you really want them standing at the urinal next to you in the men's room? I think we should just let them deport themselves to the women's room.

I can't wait until they start barring White women from their diversity cults. The stupid white cunts will start crying about how they're being discriminated and nobody will join their side.

This is the author.

This is the reason I can never fully condemn eugenics.

They always miss the biggest demographic: Wealth

All these minorities are still wealthy but they won't admit that this is the main advantage in their lives

sauce?

It's fucking head looks like a thumbnail

Genocyber

Thanks user

So faggots should be free to say whatever they want as long as they don't oppress womyn
Seeing "people of color" never fails to make me smile, after safe spaces maybe they will be advocating separate bathrooms and entrances for blacks and whites

Us vs. Them. It's white people vs. everyone else. Perfect Marxism.

Segregation and concentration camps? It's only racist when we do it.

Why do these people always look so smug?

it's ok.

If whites, particularly white males, mass dropped out of college, stopped working and paying taxes, this shit would end within a month, because shit would fall apart with no funding and white order.

Good luck getting all those wageslaves to do that.

It's funny how they have absolutely no clue what this actually means.

Copying words that they think gives credit to their message, all while the entire argument is built on feels and ad-hominem.

Universites have become more dogmatic than the 14th century church.

I don't think you can find a refugee who wants to rape "her".

I don't think people care about being called a racist, at least not at that point.

Why the hell would anyone risk anything at all over "saving" someone like this?

People will remember.

You gotta wonder how much longer these freaks can keep pushing this shit. It's getting louder and shriller by the day and I don't think they realize how deeply they are despised.

They live dangerously and know it.

When I write papers I reread them four or five times for the express purpose of making sure it's PC. It kills me inside.

You'd think they'd want to take a month off so they can save Western civilization, but it's like pulling teeth, it's like I'm telling them to cut their dicks off or something. Such resistance to simply not being a good goy, I don't understand it.

It should kill you inside you pussy. I used to get D's on papers that were written well but stuck to assertions and conclusions that the professor just didn't like despite my upporting them with evidence. You do realize college degrees are pretty worthless these days and are just falling in value the uppity and loudmouthed and riotous college kids are getting.

I'd much rather hire someone who went to work straight out of high school than someone who went to Mizzou or even Harvard.

Dangerous in a trendy, safe and status signalling way.

They've got the State, media, academics and well funded advocacy groups giving them full support.

Flawed dichotomous premise

the self-entitled twats aren't paying their tuition fees anyway.

Why didn't her mother abort her?

tl;dr letting women into universities fucked up universities. like how letting women vote fucked up politics. there's a pattern here…

and stupid feminist katie welsh defends them and uses scare quotes ti imply censorship isn't censorship:

so the green party get a free political advert against ukip inserted in the telegraph on their behalf.

tbh i'm a trap and even i think men should be in charge.

KANKER HOMO

For some reason, I have extreme difficulty imagining this.

being a trap isn't gay, so there.

that's how I know homosexuality is a mental illness. kys faggot

homosexuality isn't as bad as being a trap ;_;

Everyone is the same inside the oven.

Unfortunately, the POC spiel gets very awkward around Nips and Gooks that don't toe the line, and are happy to live in a meritocracy.

so edgy. gb2 your sonic forum.

a trans woman doesn't look pretty, big deal.

Last I checked, white's a color too

Why do you always leave that out? Because you know nobody's going to give a shit when they find out it's happening to Britbongs. Make your own board, post it in brit/pol/ or fuck off. Stop making your brit problems seem like the rest of our problems.

The Eternal Anglo, I swear to fucking god.

wish it was that easy to turn me into a white woman ;_;

Wait, what? Does she realize what she just said?

How are universities a safe space for straight white men when there is a history of brilliant white minds being persecuted and killed for great ideas?

I don't. When you were a stupid little kid and had to piss, did you ever lift your shirt way up to like head level before using the urinal so you didn't piss on it?

Imagine that, but a full grown man and a dress instead of a shirt.

they make female urinals for a woman/trap to crouch over and hitch up her dress to piss.

Triple dubs.

Her face is going to look more ugly when we push her out of a helicopter.

After reading the article I think the time for debating is way past over because the enemy doesn't want to debate us, only silence us.

Milo the Faggot is just another SJW working in a controlled opposition gambit, how many times does this need to be explained?

It's the look of someone who's doing something wrong and knows it, and fagflaunting how they're getting away with it. The same people who want to condemn all western civilization of being a rape culture also want to rub their genitals in everyone's faces and punish anyone who refuses to take it.

She ate the last piece of cake.

For those interested, Milo just triggered a pretty neat chimpount at DePaul

Should have started with that m8, otherwise, actual people might read what you said without knowing that you're mentally ill.

Gas yourself, or we will

if you ignore what i say because i'm a degenerate then you're a cuck.
so scared :p

He just caused everybody to march to the president for shutting down the event
IT'S HAPPENING

Either the president will miraculously have disappeared, or there will be even more BLM freaks camping in front of it.

The fire rises
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=@DePaulU &src=typd
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=milo yiannopoulos&src=typd

At any rate, periscope link

Don't have one. Hope one is here soon since everybody will be fucking shit up right now.

periscope
periscope.tv/YungNamek/1RDGlOoeVprKL

this one posted by Milo

Shits going down. The SJWs (I think ) are trying to get some guy to leave. Not sure who though since I got in just as everybody was leaving on the offical stream. Which is still going but is just an empty room. Andrews periscope ended for some reason so we only have Rondos.

I've reached that conclusion a long time ago. These fucks don't want to debate, they want us gone.

Does she not see the fucking irony?

Like your political views are somehow ground in reality, bitch.

Brietbart now is streaming the protest
youtube.com/watch?v=Pw-MnRyIoQY

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

holy shit

Im honestly surprised about how popular Milo is with the college kids… Can't we get a normal young cool straight white guy that looks like he stepped out of the 1950's to go around giving lectures I mean come on….

MAGA GUARD
THE NATIONALISTS ARE BEGINNING TO FORM

no because identify politics

Also the stream has cut to the right wingers running down a road. No idea where this is in relation to the crowd and milo but they're walking past promoting trump and talking about Soros. This shit's mental.
"Enjoy the trump train or get run over"

Well… apparently that dangerous faggot is currently engaged in a Putsch so…..I guess I'll give him some slack… fucking nasty ass based glorious faggot Milo.

smh fam smh

How in the fuck?

Long story short, he's immune against the better part of their arguments because he's both gay and jewish.

If they scream racism, he can scream homophobia. Beating them at their own game.

periscope is back
periscope.tv/Robby_DeShazer/1mnxewjLXkNGX

Well I guess that Jew fag has his uses. I'm still not trusting him all the way though.

but I thought he was a christian

he is

Milo is the fag, Benji is the Jew.

Let me guess, you couldn't be the special snowflake you always wanted to be on tumblr due to heavy competition, so you came to the one place that you can still rack up 'oppression points'.
Please, tell us how not all trans are attention-seekers, degenerate.

What is it?

British are seriously the worst people. I hate them almost as much as I hate Jews.

degenerate detected

no

pretty sure the write tat usmc related

wrist

Every time i see pictures like these, i wonder.

How do Tailandians make gender reassignment so masterfully, it's really god damn hard to tell a difference, yet in the west most become monstrosities stuck between two genders?

Is this because Tailand care about looking beautiful and actually passing as a female, while those people just chug hormones and chop their breasts/dicks off?

That's a man.

Thai, like most East Asians, have a much more feminine bone structure. Western Europeans tend to have strong jawlines, while Easterners have small, rounded jawlines (this is why they tend to have "teeth crowding" dental issues; their jaws literally don't have room for all their adult teeth). East Asian males also have slightly lower testosterone on average than Western males. Their diet also leads to slimmer body types.

It's not a matter of surgery, it's a matter of what you're working with from the start.

it would be ugly even as a dude