Posting this here since the thread was deleted + the mets thread got spammed to death

EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

Including the cycled was just like this, walls of spam and dog pictures left up by the based mods. Proof of astroturfing? Naw, that user just happened to be in the same node in the same room and even created this handy diagram of how it happened. Nothing to see here folks.

You obviously have no problem with it and if pointing this out makes me some kind of fake Holla Forumsack so be it. I just hate to leave this place after so long without a fight. Sad indeed to see wind up like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cfcZT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm glad.
You fucking post-September-2014 4chan refugees are what fucking ruined this site.

DAILY REMINDER OF HOW THESE FAGGOTS WORK

1) NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE DOING, IF YOUR THREADS GET DELETED SCREENCAP IT AND CLAIM YOU DINDU NUFFIN

2) NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE DOING IF SOMEONE SPAMS YOUR THREAD SCREENCAP IT AND CLAIM YOU DINDU NUFFIN

3) NO MATTER WHAT THERE IS A CONSPIRACY AGAINST YOU AND THE MODS ARE KIKES/ETC

4) MAKE THREADS ABOUT [BULLSHIT]

5) IF PEOPLE DON'T LIKE IT CALL THEM KIKES

6) IF THEY STILL DON'T LIKE IT SPAM THREADS AND THREATEN THEM

7) IF THEY STILL DON'T LIKE IT MAKE THINLY VEILED THREADS ABOUT THE SPAM – ANYTHING TO GET THEM TALKING ABOUT [BULLSHIT]

8) ONCE MODS PUT THE HAMMER DOWN (OBVIOUSLY 1-3 AND) START TURNING OVER THE BOARD BY BUMPING OLD THREADS

9) CONTINUE DOING THIS AND DERAILING THREADS UNTIL YOU STOP GETTING BANHAMMERED

10) MOD IS ASLEEP/TAKING A SHIT/WHATEVER LETS FUCKING SPAM IT UP MOTHERFUCKER!!!

11) RINSE AND REPEAT

DON'T BELIEVE THEIR LIES —- DON'T BELIEVE THEIR LIES

So are you a pedo or furry?

I'll guess both

All the pedo and furry boards were made after you cucks came here.
Most boards weren't even in English originally.

THAT FIRST PIC WAS MADE BY ME AND IT IS THE TRUTH

PIC RELATED IS WHAT HAPPENED

1) NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE DOING, IF YOUR THREADS GET DELETED SCREENCAP IT AND CLAIM YOU DINDU NUFFIN

2) NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE DOING IF SOMEONE SPAMS YOUR THREAD SCREENCAP IT AND CLAIM YOU DINDU NUFFIN

7) IF THEY STILL DON'T LIKE IT MAKE THINLY VEILED THREADS ABOUT THE SPAM – ANYTHING TO GET THEM TALKING ABOUT [BULLSHIT]

8) ONCE MODS PUT THE HAMMER DOWN (OBVIOUSLY 1-3 AND) START TURNING OVER THE BOARD BY BUMPING OLD THREADS

10) MOD IS ASLEEP/TAKING A SHIT/WHATEVER LETS FUCKING SPAM IT UP MOTHERFUCKER!!!

11) RINSE AND REPEAT

That's rich coming from someone spamming every thread with walls of autistic text.

Still up over here

why aren't you B&? Are you maybe a mod?

We're also the reason this site even has an active userbase, originalfag.

IF I WERE A MOD THIS THEAD WOULD BE DELETED ALREADY. AND, BTW, IT WILL BE SOON FAGGOT. GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM

11) RINSE AND REPEAT

Yes, and you're the reason the original one ran off.
The site was full of small committees, but when you all came here you dragged turbospergs like Bui with you, and they spammed every fucking board which caused shit like captchas to get added, so our original users left for other imageboards.

Archived nigger
archive.is/cfcZT

CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF #2 + #3

11) RINSE AND REPEAT

Fuck off already.

CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF #3. SEE BELOW

I NEVER ADMITTED TO SAMEFAGGING.

SEE THE GRAPHIC IN THE OP. THAT IS MY GRAPHIC. THE MOD AND I WERE ON THE SAME NODE. GO BACK AND LOOK AT THE THREAD

11) RINSE AND REPEAT

Thank you for being retarded.

archive.is/cfcZT

honestly i don't see what you think you are proving with that. i doubt it will be convincing to anyone. certainly no more convincing that when you went to freech and made those two retarded posts and the end, and then photoshopped it to look like dogposter was freech.

let me see here… when was it that you went to freech and photopshopped deceptive shit….?

oh right. pic related

if you go to the thread, it wasn't a raid thread at all. you just made that shit up.

see here third pic

So you believe a pasta spammers diagram/story about just happening to be on the same node as a mod, or are you disagreeing with him now and saying it wasn't actually him? It's hard to keep up with the mental gymnastics.

Those weren't by me and reek of false flag. In any case those came after the initial "shut it down" when the channel got deleted.

Nobody believes you.

here's another good way to look at it

why are you trying to change the subject from how you were posting bullshit here ?>>6097432

hurr durr durr false flag. the thread you posted that in is still open faggot.

this is a good example of #3 "there is a conspiracy against me" see

So you're saying pic in OP is a shoop and that

is lying? Please answer before deleting this thread.

if i could delete this thread it would be already gone. your questions/statements are incoherent. btw, this is a good example of #2 & #3 see here:

Keep posting the pasta moonman. Going to make a new thread soon since this one was anchored, be on the lookout.

Dont let the door hit you on the way out.

I have an admission to make. I am the volunteer right now, and I am the one who made that graphic. it was me (somewhat) wrongfully banning everyone, and it was me doing the dogposting and walls of REDTEXT.

It's not all my fault, though. The BO told me to do it to distract from what the so-called spammers were trying to tell the board. The whole thing was one big psyop, and I really can't stomach participating in it anymore. sorry.

I want to believe.

Do. just look at all the evidence presented. they are right. the real Holla Forums is all at /politics/ now, or at the other bunkers. its too bad too. we could have saved it