SWEDEN YES

Bloody scene where naive liberal migrant aid center was massacred by 22 year old Ethiopian "child". The nigger sliced open her artery and kept stabbing her as she called across the floor begging for mercy.

archive.is/Qpo57

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3B2751E0B74AF845
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yawn. Dog bites man story

disgusting

Eat shit kike

Everytime this happens I don't know if to feel sad over the loss of a white person, or glad a cuck got the final redpill

I hate these fucking nogs so much. Good god this guy should be liquidated.

She voted for this.
No sympathy. I'm fresh out of sympathy for traitors.

The day of the rope cannot come soon enough for the likes of you.

I get that, and you see here who her best friends are.

It's still a tragedy though, that yet another white girl has her entire life ruined because of leftist brainwashing. As for the nigger, he'll do 1-2 years max and be released back into society.

Ever occur to you that maybe that was the problem, fuckwit?
This isn't a matter of sympathy. Its a matter of hatred and motivation.

You talk like a D&C kike when you argue that events like this are irrelevant, and worse, deserved.
You might as well be calling it a "dog bites man" story, you cunt.

She ruined herself. We can mourn this when we win.

I had this playing as I was reading the article. What an experience it was.

that girl isn't swedish or white so no big loss

k

Surprisingly appropriate.

She's Lebanese. Can't you fucking tell or do you think white is just light skin colour?

Skip to about 4:13, that's where I was at when I started reading.

it sounds like a good remaster

and nothing of value was lost

isn't this old news?

whatever

It's admittedly a bit to MIDI for my taste, I'd like it to be a lot more organic. As for the instrumentation though, yeah, is brety gud.

Meant for

True but I've never listened to a remaster version so it's nice to hear it with out it being compressed to fit on a cartage.

I say we kill him in the same matter, no quick kill let him bleed out slowly.

Don't listen to this if you're not okay with artistic liberties. Otherwise, woah baby this is good.

Good. It's all a traitor deserves.

Serves her right for betraying her people by working at an asylum center. Racial treason is the greatest crime one can commit. The time this whore spent taking care of these subhuman invaders, she could have been taking care of the orphaned Sweden children.

I just wish these savages would video tape it, I need something to entertain me while waiting for the general election

Oh wait, she isn't even Swedish. Even better then.

Call me a puritan but I'd say I like the original better. Having said that he's very good at giving it his own twist.

How long? How long must we sing this song?

Now you have me looking up Conker song and while I never played it I'm liking the music in Live and Reloaded.
Gives an old cartoon music feeling with all the quarks and extra sound bits in it.

But I guess I should stop, this is a thread about a Lebanese liberal killed by a European didnt dun nuffin.

You know L&R exists, right?

I never really like the L&R version of Windy & Co.. The clarinets sound too timid, and the trumpe-

Aaaand you beat me to it.

I'm never making a Google+ account, so if you can do me a solid and ask this guy
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3B2751E0B74AF845
if he can post his rips online, that'd be awesome, thanks.

This song is fantastic. One of the few that are way better than the original.

Poor poor Swedish woman.

Wow that really is good. Better than the Windy remake, thanks for the link.
As for messaging the guy I'll see what I can do

TRIPS OF TRUTH
MAKE IT SO, user
IT IS YOUR DESTINY

Incoming oc

Who cares? The people on her on god damn side don't even give a shit about her. The only thing they care about is minimizing outrage at the news of this story. Not to mention that this woman would curse everyone on this forum as a dumb right wing racist.

Any white that chooses "the right side of history" is no longer white. They become the oven baking our new enemies .Never forget that white genes are regressive.

This

Pffthhahaha, what have I done? Fucking bravo.

That is nauseating

This tbh fam

Yo, your Trump video is actually pretty good link material. I'm def. bookmarking it.

thanks m8

so gets off scott free…

Offering aid to the enemy and got exactly what she deserved.

Even so how many more whites have to be sacrificed at the alter of political correctness before the west wakes up?

Every brown person in Sweden without exception should be rounded up and pushed into the sea.

She wasn't swedish, she was lebanese. REEEEE

The story is old, but the crime scene photos are new

You know that scene in Band of Brothers where the American soldiers go to a parade in Holland and all the dutch girls were throwing themselves at the Americans for freeing them? Remember the part where some of the women were dragged into the street to be dry shaved and marked for sleeping with the enemy? I understand why they did that now.

Totally disgusting.

What does that have to do with niggers killing their sand cousins?

Am I living in the fucking twilight zone? Someone wake me the fuck up

It's beyond nauseating and infuriating, it's insane is what it is.

I'm not even joking, there is something seriously wrong

They don't call it 'Stockholm Syndrome' because Dominicans or Mongolians are the insane ones.

I can't get sad anymore. They made their beds.

Calm your tits down, Holla Forums, she isn't even white.

She's an immigrant cunt who wanted to help other immigrant cunts. She got what was coming to her. Rest in piss.

Just let me know before I go to bed if you actually plan on asking him.

Kinda puts it into perspective seeing the crime scene itself. I'm surprised this was released, normally they cover up anything that might fuel anti-immigrant sentiments over there. They never released photos of the Ikea killings either did they? There were reports that the mother killed there was pretty much beheaded.

I can see where the woman was coming from - refugees there are painted as poor misunderstood creatures by the msm, if she didn't read any alternative media outlets then she probably thought she was doing a great thing helping these animals. On the other hand, maybe she was just trying to signal how tolerant she was.

Either way, I hope a lot of Swedish women see these photos - virtue signalling at all costs has bloody consequences.

This.

Unless you're completely cut off from any form of communication ignorance is no longer an excuse. And willful ignorance or not wanting to acknowledge things for the way they are is inexcusable. If you're a victim you likely deserved it.

Can they not help themselves?
It seems every time some third worlder gets into europe he will just chimpout and kill someone not even a few hours after arriving.

There was the

Fuuuuuuuu-

Dont be like that, goy. Just because that other muslim was a murderer doesnt mean the next one will be!

Right that's it. I'm getting a gun license and arming myself.

But greatest ally shlomostein it seems that if the migrant isnt a rapist he is either a murder or a member of a terrorist group.

kek, good song though

Subscribed!

It's fucking horrific but it's the only way people will actually wake-up. People in the modern world are so dumbed-down by technology, media and comfortable living that they simply do not understand what constitutes threats to their safety. These sorts of events slowly rebuild this understanding between "them" and "us." As for the liberals ignoring it? Fine. Wait until Sweden or wherever else is 20% Muslim and women are being literally enslaved and children raped and tortured in broad daylight everyday for all to see. That's how bad it is going to have to be before normies actually get scared enough to act against it.

Exactly. Muslims always act like this, and the people stupid enough not to anticipate it will die-off like this poor woman. It's natural selection at work, as barbaric and awful as it is.

Why would you take feral nigger into your house?

Darwin award.

THIS.

This is what gets me fucking pissed. This violent nigger straight up murders a woman and just gets to go home??

Fuck that. I cannot wait for the goddamn Trump wall to be built so shitskins can start acting up and we can give them the lead salad they so deserve.

Import Mudslime.
Muslime kills non-Swede.
Deport Mudslime.
Now I see the plan.

Probably because she didn't have a bag over her head.

Maybe these stories will make more whites afraid to work in migrant centers

𝓒𝓀𝓛𝓣𝓀𝓑𝓐𝓛𝓛𝓨 π“”π“π“‘π“˜π“’π“—π“”π““

Fuck are you talking about?
Events like this are not only completely deserved, but also necessary to wake people out of their jewish programming.

What better example other than some dumb slut that was volunteering to help the poor "refugees" and voting for open borders parties to get stabbed and bled out by a migrant nigger.

Here's to hoping this happens again tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after. Until there are actual death squads cleaning our cities of these animals and their filth.

Goddamn that is one cucked nation wherever that photo was taken. That should be an automatic rifle in his hands.

lol at 2Γ±d pic white hat, he looks like hes about to du nuffin

OOGA BOOGA

21 year old Ethiopian, huh?
This is what happens when meddling white do-gooder cunts like Bob Geldof do charity gigs to stop these useless fucks from starving.

When you see a matchbox with thirty skinnies on it paddling desperately for Europe, just remember… If they're under 30, they're only alive because some stupid Irish cunt saved them. Unlike his wife or daughter.

It seems that every time Geldof has done something to "help" africa hes somehow managed to fuck africa up worse, there is at least one genocide that would not have happened if that gormless mediaslut didn't feel it needed a "liveaid"

Look, I'm all in favor of euthanizing the chimp that did this, after all, it has tasted human blood & can no longer be trusted around humans, but the miscegenating slut of an "aid" worker certainly deserved what she got, after all, she's a filthy-whore race-traitor that is actively enabling the shitskin subhumans to invade & degrade her country, she's nothing more than a traitor in every sense of the word, and the thought of her bleeding out like a fucking stuck pig while laughably asking mercy of a feral animal actually pleases me.

I hope people will call up her parents and tell them they raised a filthy whore that deserved to die a meaningless, painful death, and that it's a benefit to all that she died.

What's the problem? She got what she wanted.

You got my hopes up faggot.

This, we lost a nigger-loving leftist and some of her family members might have become redpilled, win-win situation

I'm happy about it as well, the "I was just doing my job, just following the orders." is not a good excuse when your country is being destroyed. That thing is Eugenics at work, the stupid dies and the strong have 5 racist kids.

Hey-oooo

pfffff haha spit my water out
this is now the cultural enrichment theme song of Holla Forums

validation enough for me

This is an ancient newspiece that was on Holla Forums months ago.
Plus the "victim" was some ugly arab, I can see how Americans would confuse ugly arabs with whites but come on the rest of you.

This was clearly a slide thread.
OP has made three posts.

Great detective work Inspector Clouseau. Next time ask why it is posted again newfag.

These are the photos of the bloody scene, which were just released.

faggot.

It is old news indeed but..

I don't know what you find bad about this. All I read is 'a cuck got exactly what was coming to them and what they deserved'

Prime information to use to blacklist all these sponsors, surely?

*Killer

Seems shitposting long beyond midnight can quite reduce the quality of comments.

The problem is that executions are a evil no-no now for too many people
He should have been put down like the animal he is, but instead he's let free to kill again thanks to the bleeding heart muh feels whores and betas.

Choose one.

I have no sympathy for her, she chose to aid the invasion.