GIVING “HUMAN RIGHTS” TO CHIMPS. THE REAL ONES THIS TIME

KILL HIM AND EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH HIM.

firstrunfeatures.com/unlockingthecage.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_M._Wise
lawdigitalcommons.bc.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1334&context=ealr
theguardian.com/world/2008/jun/26/humanrights.animalwelfare
archive.is/O23UZ
archive.is/NFsBw
bbc.com/earth/story/20150818-chimps-living-in-the-stone-age
archive.is/xLND8
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I kind of agree. We should have respect for higher animals (except niggers). Haven't seen the doc though, what they suppose is probably gay as fuck.

how about this.

we allow human rights for chimpanzees ON THE EXCHANGE of replacing them with blacks.

could a Holla Forumsyp explain what 'human right' is?

with progressives using the word so much, i've come to believe it's a wishful proclamation to oblige others to provide what they've wished for

See the beautiful irony in this. Don't a fag OP.

A liberal meme.

A human right to these liberal fucks, is an inalienable set of universal rights that can NEVER EVER BE ABRIDGED FOR ANY REASON AND IF YOU QUESTION IT YOU'RE LITERALLY HITLER.
Time was when a "human right" was the right to life, liberty and the PURSUIT of happiness. Now these ivory tower fucks say that anything short of the government paying their cell phone bills, food stamps and rent is a HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION YOU'RE HITLER.

protip nazi germany spearheaded this kind of research so maybe you should kill yourself OP
monkeys > niggers any day of the week.

Why?

Chimps are far more honorable than niggers. Especially Orangutangs and Bonnobos. I would dare say Orangutangs are far superior to Asians.

why do kikes love chimps so much

That's also not true user, Chimps are the only great ape other than niggers that is known to engage in cannibalism.

These people hardly treat genuine human rights as inviolable. They'll trample on anyone for the sake of their cause.

Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

From the right to life comes the right to protect life, thus guns. From the right to liberty comes the right to free speech. From the right to pursue happiness comes the limitation of governance.

Hell, most higher species of birds (ravens, owls, parrots, etc) have 10+ IQ points than niggers.

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others"

Not sure what kind of "rights" they need, but as the superior species on this planet, we should protect advanced-but-not-as-advanced-as-us types like octopuses.

#ChimpLivesMatter

could we actually trick retarded leftist vegans to use that hashtag?

ANIMALS HAVE NO SOULS YOU FAGGOT ANIMAL RAPIST
YOUR A SEX OFFENDER

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_M._Wise

Further reading:
lawdigitalcommons.bc.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1334&context=ealr
This is a thoroughly Talmudic "movement," such as it is.

LIQUIDATE APES NOW
LIQUIDATE APES NOW
LIQUIDATE APES NOW
LIQUIDATE APES NOW
LIQUIDATE APES NOW
LIQUIDATE APES NOW
LIQUIDATE APES NOW
LIQUIDATE APES NOW
LIQUIDATE APES NOW
LIQUIDATE APES NOW
LIQUIDATE APES NOW
LIQUIDATE APES NOW
LIQUIDATE APES NOW
LIQUIDATE APES NOW
LIQUIDATE APES NOW
LIQUIDATE APES NOW
LIQUIDATE APES NOW
LIQUIDATE APES NOW
LIQUIDATE APES NOW
LIQUIDATE APES NOW
LIQUIDATE APES NOW

A fairy tale. There's no such thing as "Human rights" or realistically rights in general. You have no more right to anything than a squirrel in the woods. You should be able to provide for and protect yourself and your family, but if someone bigger and badder can along and take your shit or kill you and yours, it's not really a right, is it?

You do, however, have "Entitlements", things that society aught to provide for you/do for you as part of taking part in that society. For example, you live in a town and you provide taxes and services to that town, and your only access to drinking water is through that town, since natural sources are either polluted by that town or privately owned. It would be pretty fucked for them to shut off your water.

This isn't to say I don't believe in or like the rights granted to me by the Constitution. I'm just being pragmatic and recognizing that, much like fiat currency, it really doesn't mean shit

Humans shouldn't even have human rights because they don't exist.

no you don't bitch.

no body owes you shit.

you have no right to expect anything faggot.

firemen are criminals, and police are roving gypsy bands.

jews are not humans.

top kek

No fucking shit retard, that's what I said. The operative words were "Aught to", not "Need to". Things that it would be nice for them to do, but realistically they don't have to. As in it would be nice if you stopped being a faggot, but there's nothing keeping you from continuing to be such.

public school teachers are criminals you fucking coward.

We all joked that pedos would be the next fad right movement after the gays, but it was trannies. Then we joked that the pedos would be next after the trannies, but it's going to be this.

We're literally going to have to share community space with animals who usually behave themselves and can often be relied upon not to hurt the people around them or make others sick. They won't be allowed in schools or playgrounds or bars or restaurants, then they'll be allowed in some of them.

Then the ones that don't voluntarily let them in will be boycotted, and so on. Anti-discrimination laws for furries will slip right through, and before you know it we'll be longing for the days when child molesters were anywhere near the top of our lists of concerns.

No worries here,and riots will be a lot more interesting.

… What? The fuck are you talking about? When did I say anything about public schools or teachers? What the fuck does that have anything to do with what I posted?

Just force him to live among the chimps he wants to give rights to. He'll be dismembered before the end of a day.

Treadwellist are a little slow.

This sounds nice and great and all, every being deserves compassion, but what are the consequences?

It sounds like a stupid question but look at this sexual preference slippery slope. Even the fringes of the mainstream are catching on to "what's going to happen next?". Ever increasing minority groups are being given special priveleges and recognition. Gays make up ~3.8% of US population, Trans make up ~0.3%, pedos and bestiality are even less than that. When does it end?

Giving chimps "rights" then dolphins, then before you know it you're spending a year in jail for stepping on a cockroach. What the hell is the endgame here? You can't give rights to something that doesn't understand what rights are.

Well said.

They tried this in Canada already. Only it was for horses.

Back in '06 a poo in loo (Dirk Sankeringh) did a u-turn into a police horse after they tried to pull him over for chimping out over some petty bullshit. The cops here were so butthurt they tried to change the laws so that what he did constituted murder.

They never mentioned when they were trying to pass the law that it was in fact the police who shot their "beloved" horse dead on the scene instead of going all out and taking it to a vet after it sustained the injuries. Nor did anyone point out HOW FUCKING INSANE IT IS THAT THEY'RE USING ANIMALS WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND A FUCKING THING IN DANGEROUS LAW ENFORCEMENT.

Nope, the solution was clearly give these animals human rights.

You fool.

Its not about treating animals with respect.

Its about getting them classified as people as to push tucking them.

We memed too hard, and now we're going to have to deal with literal beast-tucking sodomite abominations.

Tesla was right, and this is going to get absolutely monstrous if given the leeway to do so.

We should transfer all the human rights of dindus and shitskins towards the monkeys and apes.

tbh they probably have the same IQ level as somalis and they probably are about as economically productive

Bingo

Another point of this push is it's going to create a whole new industry of people to speak on behalf of the animals and their newfound, but completely not understood, rights. Legal Dr. Dolittles if you will.

I can't stop laughing

(checked)

So ape marriage when. Man-chimp hybrids are theoretically viable so clearly they're as human as you or me so any objection to it is like so jim crow and I mean like it's [CURRENT YEAR]

Said no one with even the remotest knowledge of the subject, ever.

Um like wow could you like stop being so problematic? Science lets two myn have children so why not humanzees except your bigotry?

Holla Forums was right again.

GAS THE FURRIES

SUFFER NOT THE UNCLEAN TO LIVE

SPECIES WAR NOW!

Does this mean /monster/ is a fifth column?

It's a leftist/PETA op to undermine factory farming.

Jesus Christ have mercy, dystopic fiction was never this horrifying

Wasn't their creepypasta about a skeleton being inside this particular furry suit?

We are all skeletons inside skin suits

No, someone took a relatives bones and put them in a furry suit. I'm being serious.

what about insects

Artifact of not understanding how the world works, and nice catchphrase when lobbying for shit.

This also includes the 18th century definitions btw.

I remember this archived thread on half/x/ back in December of 2011, I think it was, where this person was supposedly receiving all these animal bones dressed up in gas masks and shit on their doorstep.
It ended up being some crazy attentionwhore that somehow had an enormous excess of animal bones putting them into poses in stuffed leggings and shirts, with different hats and gas masks.
Is that what you're thinking of?

Oh, they are skelingtons too.
ON THE OUTSIDE!

Nice facts
I guess that's more proof that Africans aren't human

I believe there is one "Human Right" and that is the ownership of one's own body. Now what about slavery? Well before I get into that, there are two ways to manipulate something, there is a direct way(you move your own arm/leg) and an indirect way(you use your arm to manipulate an object, or to move another one's arm). That is, if you are sitting on a chair and I want to sit on that chair as well you would first have to get up from the chair so that I might sit on it. I need to use indirect methods such as begging you, giving you something in return(say money) or use violence so that you might get up. I then directly manipulate my body to sit on the chair. My brain can't send signals to move your body, only mine. Now back to slavery, no slave owner can use direct methods of manipulating his slaves, only indirect methods, in the end the slave chooses to obey his master, maybe because he is afraid of the whip or considers escape impossible. Even so, the slave could always rebel against his master by killing him, escaping, committing suicide or obeying him, the choices are are all his to take, and whatever he chooses there will be consequences.

Look at it from another perspective.
They'll get their animal rights but won't be equal to humans before law anytime soon.
You know what we can do?

Lower niggers on the same legal basis as these animals are. Problem solved.
And we can keep them in cages since it's mandatory to keep violent animals locked.

And jews human rights to weasels, which smell nicer, but still covet shiny objects.

I don't believe in rights, human or otherwise, and non-humans shouldn't be extended the same privileges and considerations as humans, that's ridiculous.

Human beings do abuse animals horribly on this planet. And Hitler was a lover of animals (no muslim).

Hitler would probably have considered increasing legal protection of animals, maybe not calling it "limited personhood" but…

Kek.

Chimps are more human than mudslims and niggers.

Remember: you can't fuck animals, but you can fuck "people". Fucking chimps, elephants, whales, and dolphins will soon be legal.

Holla Forums shoud support this
this would redpill so many people

user, you're not thinking like the average person. You're thinking like a Holla Forumsack. The average person would hear about this and go "Isn't that nice, it's 2016 I'm glad they have rights now."

it can´t be, user..

I can't wait to check my human privilages.

Oh yes… it can…
You would be surprised how much a normie reacts to these things. They are all rainbows and flowers, they say dont trust the media but they eat whatever narrative they serve them with the spoon. As another user once pointed normies seem like NPC's. Cap related

Asians eat people too. They eat babies

IF animals have rights you can't rape them moron

This push is longer than your memes.
theguardian.com/world/2008/jun/26/humanrights.animalwelfare
2008, parliament. It's been on the plotting tables for quite a while longer, probably from the 70s or even before.

i dont believe you
but have this meme i made just for you

I don't believe in reincarnation, but I do believe that the humans closer to animals don't inhibit a soul.

NPCs are defined pretty much how you defined them // that image.

As soon as the very first animal brings up the subject in conversation, I'm backing this.

Until then, it's bullshit.

Chinks practice cannibalism as well, in a much larger scale than chimps and niggers:
archive.is/O23UZ
archive.is/NFsBw

This.

Also this. All mud races should have limited personhood status in our justice systems. I would prefer for the subhumans to be relegated and deprived of full human rights first (for what that matters), but it is a step in the right direction. Let the SJWs go full circle.

Pic related.

How does a contry, THAT small score so low? Holy shit.

1. leftie photographer travels to shanty town on greek island
2. gives nog a crude, handwritten sign
3. tells nog to hold it up and he'll get $10
4. take picture
5. ???
6. profit off of the goyim back in the west

That's a pretty interesting theory.

Agree, just making the point that animals are already bringing this shit up.

See?
When you gave rights to Africans you greased the slippery slope.

/monster/ would never want that abominable shit to happen, if that's what you're saying.

This is a fucking slippery slope that will eventually lead to a ban on all meat because animals have rights goyim. Then, they'll promote GMO soy as the new best source of proteins, just don't mind the phytoestrogens or the genetic manipulation which increased their concentration by 300% .

What's the problem with this? From what I understand, people in this thread thinks they're trying to slowly legalize beastiality?

A chimp would tear your face apart if you got it mad. Good luck fucking it.

Chimps will be using the same bathrooms as your kids.

I'd trust a chimp over a nigger or a tranny. Animals are almost always good around people. Niggers and trannies are not.

Haven't the (real) chimp already been starting in the stone age with making tools and carrying around tools more often in the wild or some shit? Perhaps unlike the niggers, the chimps could be taught the importance of agriculture and farming rather than shoving gasoline hoses up sheboon pussy.

Why do you think the white on black rape rate is practically zero?

Found it.
bbc.com/earth/story/20150818-chimps-living-in-the-stone-age
archive.is/xLND8

I honestly see no difference between my pics related and chimps.

Yet these abominations are given full rights on my taxpaying dime none-the-less. Chimps are no less capable of emotions, reason and doing shit like opening a door than literal human retards.

I'm not advocating for a chimp's right to vote. But instead putting things in perspective…

I understand how someone could come to the conclusion that chimps need civil rights or whatever.

I propose the opposite. I say let the retards get bumped down to chimp level so we may be free from the chains of their burden.

What are you nuts? Chimps are unpredictable as fuck.

Jewgle it and you'll find a ton of stories of pet chimps who went berzerk after years of being kept as pets.

I find it funny when lefties always spout on about "muh hooman rights" when no such thing exists. It's all just a man-made fantasy

Yeah it does seem like they lack the ability to think for them selves, as in literally. They're like drones with human emotions.

This image should be a webm.

we should give rights to some animals, it will open up funding for all kinds of studies and will be fun watching science proving that animals are better then niggers.

Just imagine a world where shitskins losing burger flipping jobs to a chimps

Haha, no.

many people said that its easier to train chimp than a nigger

I might even start tipping silly monkeys with plates