French pride thread

Official French pride thread!

I'm half French on my mother's side but if anybody asks I just tell them I'm 100 percent French.

Not that I'm ashamed of my Irish and Portuguese ancestry, quite the opposite. But French culture and history is just so iconic and awesome. The art, architecture, culture etc. It's a shame that it's cities are infested with Muslims now. Hopefully the Front National comes to power someday and takes out the trash.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Terrail,_seigneur_de_Bayard
robert-doisneau.com/en/portfolios/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

French descent. American is just a nationality, nobody is ethnically American other than the natives.

The French are the least inviting of Europe's people and would likely call you a cunt to your face if you said you were French. That being said the French always get bagged on for ww2 but they have almost always been some of the bravest sons of bitches in the world.

Nah, Russians/Slavs are probably the least inviting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Terrail,_seigneur_de_Bayard

Pierre Terrail, As a soldier, Bayard was considered the epitome of chivalry and one of the most skillful commanders of the age. He was noted for the exactitude and completeness of his information on the enemy's movements, which he obtained by careful reconnaissance and a well-arranged system of espionage. In the long history of mounted warfare, he rates highly as one of the greatest cavalry leaders of all time.

In the midst of mercenary armies, Bayard remained absolutely disinterested, and to his contemporaries and his successors, he was, with his romantic heroism, piety, and magnanimity, the fearless and faultless knight (le chevalier sans peur et sans reproche). His gaiety and kindness won him, even more frequently, another name bestowed by his contemporaries, le bon chevalier.

Slavs have always been very inviting to me sharing what little they have. Just have to not be retarded and know if you say the wrong thing its going to mean a fist fight.

There are so many foreigners in France though. Why have they no been put in ovens yet?

Huh?

France is like 10 percent Muslim now. Hardly sounds uninviting. A truly xenophobic people would never allow that to happen.

I didnt say they were savages or murderers I said they were cunts the French are snobby cunts m8.

French are secretly xenophobic but they want to appear tolerant in public
tis the same in quebec
fucking retards everywhere

The French are just autistic, not xenophopic unfortunately.

I spit at you frenchies because you are the source that causes most of the modern problems in this world… Masons, Napoleon new world cancer that kicked off the aristocracy dying off, "being on the right side of history, and if that wasn't enough you insist on spreading your liberal cucked values. Your own prime minister wants to breed you cowards out of existence (he stated it publicly and it's on youtube), and you just grin while you prep the bull.

Whenever I think of the french, I think it might actually be a good thing that muslims are taking over Europe. No white race is better than a bunch of cucks.

yeah I mean this would make more sense than my post above yours
not that Im french or anything
shut up cunt

Is the guy in the photo holding a FAMAS?

Hi faggettes, love /k/.

Fucking burgers

Some of you guys are quirky to say the least. Someone doesn't speak English supposedly? Start butchering French, and he magically learns English in 2 seconds flat. God bless you autistic bastards.

That's American autism. Nationalist special snowflake bullshit, but at least he's not genderqueer or some shit. Personally, I don't give a fuck about mine because I'm a fucking American, but people who care that much do put on some good events in my city. Always a good excuse to eat some good food and drink good booze.

Nah

I'm french and even I don't want to admit it.

what better propaganda against globalism than harking back to a time of strong national identity?
old photos, paintings, traditional clothing, retro/vintage posters, etc

In what, best record in surrendering?

Just kidding, you guys are alright
Fuck off with that Napoleon shit though

the past is a goldmine op.

WHAT THE FUCK IS A FRANCE!?????!!!!!

Nah.

France is so diverse and culturally enriched. Somedays I just tell my Liberal mother who loves france that people are complaining about France being pretty much just black and brown now. She said they just need to be more tolerant.

This rag tag group of French partisans whooped the Nazis asses in WW2

tolerate, verb
allow the existence, occurrence, or practice of (something that one dislikes or disagrees with) without interference.
be capable of continued subjection to (a drug, toxin, or environmental condition) without adverse reaction.

origin: early 16th century (in the sense ‘endure pain’): from Latin tolerat- ‘endured’, from the verb tolerare .

Subhuman shitskin animals ruining my homeland. :(

also in the news, you like to vomit jewish sperm and preserve it for later consumption.

‘endure pain’

robert-doisneau.com/en/portfolios/

Robert Doisneau (French: [ʁɔbɛʁ dwano]; 14 April 1912 – 1 April 1994)[1] was a French photographer. In the 1930s he used a Leica on the streets of Paris. He was a champion of humanist photography and with Henri Cartier-Bresson a pioneer of photojournalism.[2] He is renowned for his 1950 image Le baiser de l'hôtel de ville (Kiss by the Town Hall), a photograph of a couple kissing in the busy streets of Paris. Doisneau was appointed a Chevalier (Knight) of the Legion of Honour in 1984.[1]

French people need to be removed.

don't worry
they are doing it to themselves

FRENCH PEOPLE WERE A BIG FAT MISTAKE

fuck off back to europe then if you are not an american, as far as I am concerned hyphenated faggots are just as bad as shitskins. american certainly is a race and identity, the founding fathers never gave rights to non-whites

holy kek

The founding fathers were English. Americans are mostly British and Germans. America was founded on the principles of natural law and constitutionalism established by the Magna Carta.

t. someone whose last name is written twice on the declaration of independence

That pic is pretty fucking gay OP.

FRANCE IS NOT PARIS
R
A
N
C
E

N
'
E
S
T

P
A
S

P
A
R
I
S

dear lord

Like all great nations of Europe, the French lost all their best men in the wars.
After decades of brainwashing, there's a bunch of self-hating tolerant progressists in our ranks. But I wouldn't consider us colonized yet, especially in the countryside.

People still identify kebab as uncivilized goatfuckers.
People aren't afraid of being called racists.
Police/Gendarmerie are pissed off at our policies, many of them vote Le Pen (and prefer Jean-Marie to his daughter).

2017 can't come soon enough.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

also the french eat frogs, that's a clear violation of the holy law of Kek.

THE ONLY PROPER THING TO DO WITH FRENCHMEN IS NUKE THEM UNTIL THEY TURN INTO A BLACK SPOT ON THE MAP

THEY ARE DEGENERATE UNTERMENSCH

Can anybody translate these?

The first is just "Annecy's chocolate" and the rest are "Nigger ball", as in the dancing kind, not the sphere kind.