I've been seeing a lot of GF posts lately

So what's your lonely opinion on about having a girlfriend?
or boyfriends but shit son.

this can be a feel thread too

Not worth it, unless you're trying to reproduce should we really be in the gene pool? but it would make more sense to get a waif.

I agree with that, but don't you think it's worthwhile to make your life entertaining and something not lonely?

It is funny when girls hit on me. Most of the time they get offended that I don't reciprocate.

Living the savage life

I suppose, but if I just wanted to make my life entertaining then I might as well be a druggie or an alcoholic.

Savage, lazy whatever you want to call it.
A gf is work I don't have to do, so I have no reason to do it.

TFW NO GF

I wish i was single again, GF's are a pain in the royal arse.

Boyfriends, to me, are a waste of time, money, and effort.

It gets worse, when you're my age all your friends start getting married and having children and you feel like a ghost at a feast

free food. How it that bad?
Never had that feeling, but if I did, I would just tell it to fuck off because A: children are expensive, and B: in all likely hood I would have them taken away from me, then be forced to pay the bitch who took them away.
should have had more then one child if that didn't want that to happen

what do you live for?

You have been diagnosed as a failed normalfag

22 year old virgin here. I want a gf real bad, I can't get into 2D and waifus, it seems too degenerate even for me

I want a BF
But all everyone wants to do is stick their dicks in each other.
Nobody wants to have a real lasting relationship.
Guess that's what I get when my sexuality doesn't coincide with reproduction

Nothing.
And if you think women give you something to live for, might as just start using drugs. Drugs are way more honest

A man bears pain and hardship without complaint. Loneliness is just a primitive emotion, it doesn't really mean much.
Hardly any relationships are stable/last forever, why even bother having a relationship ? Relationships are conditional anyway.

Friendship is shit, If you played Mafia 1, you would know that.

Just accept it, true love is just fiction. That's why i prefer spending my time on imageboards.

But hey, even if you're lonely, that's okay.
I just have a different philosophy I guess.
I can consider myself a gamma male

I'd be your BF if you were a girl.

Being a cynic that takes drugs sounds really, really great as a lifestyle, have fun with that

Here I am sad that the part of me that could have been happy is dying, and it sounds like yours already did. Not sure which is worse…

GF's are a lot of work to maintain but the dick needs da pussy so you gotta have one.

Are dating sites any good?
I have considered joining one for some time, but I'm only 18 so I still have that false glimpse of hope that I'll meet someone.

However I fucking doubt anything will happen. Only chance is to get rich and find a gold digger, which would be shit anyway.
Better off pursuing other pleasures in life.

dude, you're 18, it's not too late, don't resort to dating sites yet, find stuff that makes you happy and do the shit out of it, if you're happy the rest follows

For normies yes, that's the case. But doubt it is for most people here.

that face is busted but the body is immaculate

Don't project your weakness onto others. Thank you.

neckbeard detected

Don't think you're going to get anything over a 2, maybe a 3 if you're lucky.

Neckbeards are whiteknights, worship the ground 3DPD walks on, and would most anything for pussy

I was thinking of an atheist redditor type who thinks he's smarter than everyone because he doesn't have a girlfriend :/

neckbeard
=a man who is socially inept and physically unappealing, especially one who has an obsessive interest in computing.

I see nothing wrong with having a GF or wanting to have a GF.

Here's what you need to know about girls op

I have one currently. If sex is good and if she's not too invasive, that's great. My only drawback is that I can't seduce other grills anymore for fun.

fuck the structure of my sentence is fucked up, sorry.

Oy fukin vey

This.
Lucky for me, parents had three other kids who are all breeders.

This is a way of saying if a woman is single or not
top=looking
behind =married or inopportune time for a man (business/personal (especially during ww2 - so many men went to war that women had to compensate; sometimes 60+ hours per week at weapons factories and other jobs))
right=probably not going for men unless relationship hits the fan
left=she might go out with you if things don't work out with her boyfriend.

felt the same way, went back to being forever alone. better to feel nothing than to be dependent

i fucking hate you straightfags

get laid. being a v-card faggot makes gf having look much better than it is.

I'm not mature enough. If I get in a relationship right now it wouldnt be for her, it would be for me. I would wind up doing something really stupid and possibly hurting her.

Not our fault you're a fucking abomination that likes to take dicks in your asshole.

Woman is a duplicitous, delusional, and overtly deceitful black hole of attention and narcissistic supply. People prop up and think women are amazing in all kinds of ways for no other reason than the way their skin is arranged. Anyone trying to build a good life would do well to avoid the shit covered in flesh that suggests the opposite that is woman like the fucking plague

I like good fight as well.

Her great body makes her terrible face look all the worse.