BREXIT NEWS HOLY SHIT

BRIT/POL GET IN HERE
IS THIS REALLY OLD NEWS DID IT SLIP UNDER THE RADAR
WE NEED MORE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT THIS!!

esm.europa.eu/

europa.eu/rapid/press-release_DOC-12-3_en.htm
web.archive.org/web/20160402072645/http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_DOC-12-3_en.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=Tg4goZxXRZk

Article 8 (1)

The authorised capital stock shall be EUR 700 000 million

Article 8 (2)

The authorised capital stock shall be divided into paid-in shares and callable shares.
The initial total aggregate nominal value of paid-in shares shall be EUR 80 000 million

Article 9 (3)

ESM Members hereby irrevocably and unconditionally undertake to pay on demand any capital
call made on them by the Managing Director pursuant to this paragraph, such demand to be paid within seven days of receipt.

Article 10 (1)

It may decide to change the authorised capital stock and amend Article 8 and Annex II accordingly

We can change the amount to any number we want

Article 32 (1)

To enable the ESM to fulfil its purpose, the legal status and the privileges and immunities
set out in this Article shall be accorded to the ESM in the territory of each ESM Member.
The ESM shall endeavour to obtain recognition of its legal status and of its privileges and immunities in other territories in which it performs functions or holds assets.

Article 32 (2)

The ESM shall have full legal personality; it shall have full legal capacity to:

(a) acquire and dispose of movable and immovable property;

(b) contract;

(c) be a party to legal proceedings; and

(d) enter into a headquarter agreement and/or protocols as necessary for ensuring that its legal status and its privileges and immunities are recognised and enforced.

Article 32 (3)

The ESM, its property, funding and assets, wherever located and by whomsoever held,
shall enjoy immunity from every form of judicial process except to the extent that the ESM expressly waives its immunity for the purpose of any proceedings or by the terms of any contract,
including the documentation of the funding instruments.

Article 32 (4)

The property, funding and assets of the ESM shall, wherever located and by whomsoever held,
be immune from search, requisition, confiscation, expropriation or any other form of seizure,
taking or foreclosure by executive, judicial, administrative or legislative action.

Article 32 (5)

The archives of the ESM and all documents belonging to the ESM or held by it, shall be inviolable.

Article 32 (6)

The premises of the ESM shall be inviolable.

Article 32 (7)

The official communications of the ESM shall be accorded by each ESM Member
and by each state which has recognised the legal status and the privileges and immunities of the ESM,
the same treatment as it accords to the official communications of an ESM Member.

Article 32 (8)

To the extent necessary to carry out the activities provided for in this Treaty,

Article 32 (9)

The ESM shall be exempted from any requirement to be authorised or licensed as a credit institution,
investment services provider or other authorised licensed or regulated entity under the laws of each ESM Member.
all property, funding and assets of the ESM shall be free from restrictions, regulations, controls and moratoria of any nature.

Whole of article 32 cant touch this, we will never be jailed, held in court or to any account
Any of our documents cant be used as evidance against us
and you cant enter our clubhouse even with a warrent

Article 35 (1)

Immunities of persons

1. In the interest of the ESM, the Chairperson of the Board of Governors,
Governors, alternate Governors, Directors, alternate Directors,
as well as the Managing Director and other staff members shall be immune from legal proceedings with respect to acts performed by them in their official capacity
and shall enjoy inviolability in respect of their official papers and documents.

I AM THE LAW

Article 36 (1)

Within the scope of its official activities, the ESM, its assets, income, property and its operations and transactions
authorised by this Treaty shall be exempt from all direct taxes.

We take your tax money but you cant tax us

TLDR

The board of governors

esm.europa.eu/about/governance/board-of-governors/index.htm
web.archive.org/web/20160115102702/http://www.esm.europa.eu/about/governance/board-of-governors/index.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pm12f
web.archive.org/web/20160402072645/http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_DOC-12-3_en.htm
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/22/british-eu-army-unit-prayed-at-hardline-islamist-mosque-will-now-report-to-pro-islam-eu-chief/
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/05/11/italy-must-chose-between-the-euro-and-its-own-economic-survival/
voteleavetakecontrol.org/contact
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/17/brexit-poll-tracker-the-predictions-so-far/
migrationwatchuk.org/eu-referendum#
youtube.com/watch?v=oKq_1mGeZXc
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/23/eu-referendum-poll-pensioners-tory-voters-and-men-are-deserting/
esm.europa.eu/about/governance/board-of-governors/index.htm
web.archive.org/web/20160115102702/http://www.esm.europa.eu/about/governance/board-of-governors/index.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumb for what the flying fuck is this shit!

and we thought the enslavement couldn't get any worse…

Not even a European, but people desperately need to see this sort of thing.

Bump and godspeed.

bump

bump

Wew, we're fucked more than I thought. All they need is an army now.

Isn't there already one?
I need more info on the EU army thing anyway

It is currently being formed, I can’t imagine the British forces joining at this stage but some nations seem willing to go straight ahead.

If the EU isn’t brought down we could be worse off than citizens of the old USSR before to long.

Have a bump and a webm of the embed.

This is it.

This is the plan to keep the EU from disbanding.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Don't start that IDpolitic shit here man.

Governments aren't acting for their people anymore, you might as well blame the kitchen pipe because the water's out for your block.

Bump.

This can't be real. Someone tell me this is just a ruse. I can't believe it

Just emailed these links and some attachments to some boys in UKIP.

thx user

op here
I just check the board of directors and
governors…

THE UK PAYS IN TO THIS AND THERE ARE NO UK MEMBERS OF ETHER BOARD

WE HAVE NO VOICE IN THIS SHIT!!!

good lad if UKIP and the LEAVE party push this shit hard. There might be hope yet…

sorry me jumping the gun
THE UK IS NOT A MEMBER
I was a faggot srry

BUT THEY COULD BE!

SOMETIME DOWN THE LINE! THE CENTRALIZATION WONT STOP!

It's like I'm playing Space Station 13 and just asked the subverted AI to state it's laws.

What does ESM stand for?

Don't be racist goy.

Remember the holocaust.

Don't learn about the ESM, just trust us goy.

European Stability Mechanism.

Watch the video.

This is a coup.

Oh, and, last thing:

THE UK IS FUCKING EXEMPT FROM THIS BECAUSE OF CAMERON'S DEAL, YOU FUCKING BRAIN-DEAD WANKERS

The ESM is for eurozone countries, not us.

how can i distill this shit for normies who still think the EU for the underdog

How exactly does this disprove that? It's a mechanism to prevent banking crashes like the ones which occurred in the US and Iceland, wiping out ordinary people's savings and income.

That's a relief, at least.

Like we were exempt from bailing out fucking greece?

His 'deal' is basically a fucking pinky promise between the leaders, who will leave within 5 years.

Gotta love OP's map.

THIS!

I want to believe m8. Do you have a link/sauce on that exemption I will read and report back my findings.
also see

BUMP FOR MAJOR INTEREST

if this is just to move money around to prevent crashes. Why the blanket immunity to FUCKING EVERYTHING.

also member have 7 days to pay and can not back out of demands.

what stops this from demanding a shit tonne of cash from a member government then laying down terms for the return/loan (you know there will be interest to pay) of the cash that was taken. For where I sit this looks like a mafia style protection racket.

Condense it down to some infographics for normies, include sources for the more sceptical, let's get this ball rolling on social media.

We're all fucked here mate.
Whether you think the boot is applying less pressure on your neck compared to someone else, at the end of the day you're still fucked.

bump brother, great job

Can somebody make a screengrab of OPs post? Im om phone so its too much text. I want to save this for any further discussion with EU supporters.

www-why goyim?

here

holy shit

So ECB can basically dictate to EU governments to give all their money, assets and papers so they can prop up the oven, burn it all and get paid leave after in the Bahamas for destroying the whole economy.

archive.is/pm12f
tl;dr cameron gave up britain's veto over further eurozone integration (which is legally binding) for promises that amount to nothing and aren't legally binding and can be cancelled by the european parliament voting against them and weakened by the eu courts. without that veto. and now that veto is lost, we have permanently lost a bargaining piece for the future. we're in a worse situation than before.

and look at history:

Thanks for the link
From your archive link m8

•We “shall not impede the implementation of legal acts directly linked to the functioning of the euro area”.

•We “will not create obstacles to but facilitate such further deepening”.

•We will “refrain from measures which could jeopardise the attainment of the objectives of economic and monetary union”.

•We pledge “mutual and sincere cooperation” with the Eurozone.

Further to this, we have agreed that “the substance of this” will be placed in the EU treaties in the future meaning the
European Court will have full jurisdiction over the interpretation and enforcement our commitments.

so if the EU court say's the UK not being in the European security mechanism is counter to our commitments above WE HAVE TO JOIN?!

yes, but also, if the uk tries anything the eu doesn't like, then suddenly that is deemed to be "inconsistent with full and mutual cooperation" or to be "creating obstacles" or "impeding legal acts linked to the euro area".

this is exactly how the american federal government went from having very few powers to being massively powerful. look up the "commerce clause" where the term "interstate commerce" gets interpreted to allow any regulation or ban by the federal government in the justification that it's linked to interstate commerce.

fuck off kike, if you want to D&C shitpost head over to brit/pol/ or german/pol/

THIS

Lets get to work lads

stop the sliding

This deserved a sticky. Monday sure was a big day for happenings wouldn't you say?

Not much but its a start need someone with more then just MS paint skills for the pretty pictures

IN February 2016 The Prime Minister David Cameron
Surrendered one of the last veto rights Britain had to stop further EUROZONE INTERGATION.
For Empty promises…
Now EU courts could order the UK to join
The EUROPEAN SECRUTIY MECHANISM (ESM)

What is the ESM?

The ESM is an EuroZone finance group
That has near TOTAL IMMUNITY FROM THE LAW!
Its members cannot the prosecuted or sued but can sue YOU.
Its documents NEVER used as evidance in court.
Its buildings and property can NEVER by searched by ANY goverment or police force

It can order member Goverments to hand over MILLIONS of taxpayer money
In just 7 days
Member governments CANNOT BACK OUT or REFUSE!
and the ESM is IMMUNE to all direct tax

THINK I AM JOKING look at their establishing treaty!

Article 9 (3) money damands
Article 32 and 35 legal immunity
Article 36 TAX dodging
archive.is/pm12f
Cameron's SURRENDER OF BRITAIN!

Never heard about this…

still

MODS, PLEASE STICKY

You realize that this is for the Eurozone and not for every state right?
You literally have to sign this when joining the Eurozone and start using the Euro currency.

My country joined the eurozone in 2011, before the ESM treaty. I'm confused of why the parliament ever agreed to sign for this crap. Oh right, most of the MP's are businessmen with middle education.

Because they got a nice fat deposit in some offshore bank account.This is why they also privatized most of your national assets.

Also once you sing up for the Euro you no longer have control of your central bank and a lot of things

Oh ours is far worse. Our banks belong to Sweden actually…

When are the people going to call for the public hanging of Cameron and all the other traitors? How many punches to the gut of the people can we collectively take?

Fucking bump this shit like wildfire. This is some fucking shit and England doesn't even have a voice to say no.
WE ARE BEING PLAYED LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE

They've already begun to lad.
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/22/british-eu-army-unit-prayed-at-hardline-islamist-mosque-will-now-report-to-pro-islam-eu-chief/

Time to vote from the rooftops.

They're already trying to form one. The Dutch and German army have a division that works together under the pretense of "cooperation" between our countries, but they're just dancing to mama merkel's tune.

I wonder if those zogbots know what the fuck they're signing up for.

MAJOR SLIDE

STICKY THIS SHIT

This will be one of the first cornerstones of the globalist goverment. Sticky this!

The only hope is for brexit to happen and the EU to disintegrate.

On a different note, is it possible to short on currency trade?

Yes it is, and if you have to ask you should not trade Forex at all, it is challenging and has high risk, not for entry level people.

Funny that the video seems to put Belgium at the core of this. Yeah, I know the head of the EU is in Brussels, but it never really hit me until now. There's a conspiracy theory that Belgium does not, in fact, exist, and that it's just a Jewish front.

I'm aware of the risk involved in shorting stocks. Should brexit be a reality, I assume the euro will plunge.

Don't worry, thought. I'm not about to bet my life savings on britain growing balls.

Actually, letting the greedy egotistical bastards jew each other may be the best option. They literally cannot stop swindling, even if it means their destruction.

praying at a mosque run by Tablighi Jamaat (TJ) operatives.

TJ, known to some as the ‘Army of Darkness’

Or the League of Shadows?

EU is responsible for the mass invasion of muslim shitskins

EU is consolidating power in an unelected and legally immune entity that will control billions of dollars in dark money and create all laws for European states

wew

Practice and precursor for a sold government

The problem is that there has to actually be backlash and revulsion to their swindling. In other words, the consequences have to finally manifest or they will just continue getting away with it.

They are literally codifying immunity from law and prosecution in their establishing documents, and ensuring future documents will be classified.

This is perhaps one of the dumbest parts of the EU. How are these countries supposed to regulate properly their central money supply and interest rates when they all depend upon one bank? You can't except maybe through the phony way of government spending which is why you wind up with the shit fest we have now.

The is why 49% (and growing) of Italians would vote to leave the EU if given the chance.

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/05/11/italy-must-chose-between-the-euro-and-its-own-economic-survival/

The goal is to purposefully destroy the economies of Southern Europe in order for French and German companies to move in and buy up public properties. This is why Greece has been held hostage.

Southern Europe were locked into a monetary union, then the richer parts of Europe extended loans to them which they knew they couldn't pay back. Now that the South has become the indebted beggar the North has unreal power over them. They enacted the ESM to enable bail ins and remove any capital formation ability in those countries, removing ability for locals to buy public assets when they're inevitably auctioned. They also enacted the EU Fiscal Compact which means the French and Germans can veto your budget.

The Euro, ECB, ESM and EU Fiscal Compact were designed as economic weapons just as Professor Richard Werner (Princes of the Yen) said they would. The EU is about the two biggest states of Europe sharing power over the smaller states instead of fighting over it which they have been doing for centuries.

European civil war when?

MODS thank you for stickying brexit news, less than a month till referendum, WE NEED SIGNAL BOOSt, brit/pol/ has too few numbers our reach is very limited

we all share a common goal of white/ethnic nationalism keep helping each other out and ignore D/C and we can't lose

It's pretty clear that most Europeans don't understand what the EU actually is. If it was clearly explained to them as an un-elected body that makes rules for their countries with no voting and zero accountability, most people would wise up and vote to get the hell out.

EU is purposefully over-complicated and confusing. There needs to be a campaign of explaining the EU in simple to grasp terms. Where are the memes to get these people educated?

Guys. Have you even read the documents?

The EU is stupid, but this is just propaganda and hardly newsworthy. I don't know why people are trying to strawman this.

someone needs to make a flier we can print out and stick through people's door.

Exactly, it also boggles my mind how they can shame europe into being less like america by being more like america and the same thing on the american side.

SHUT IT DOWN
H
U
T

I
T

D
O
W
N

underated post

I'll never scroll through the front page again.

That's because we're lazy and apathetic, Americans have such an enormous social media presence that I could easily - yet inadvertently - become become more involved in their campaign for Trump than our campaign for Brexit.

Where are you lads?

Do you really want to look back on the time you spent here and see that you shitposted about Tinder instead of helping your nation?

it works both ways.
considerable anti-EU support from NA has also been generated.
nationalists would naturally be opposed to some kind of centralized power ditating the actions of a bunch of countries, namely from a massive number of people who still consider these countries homeland.

Jesus christ!

For the love of god and all white peoples save yourselves Britain before it's too late.

Lets hope the brexit will happen

How true is this? is our girl a complete fuck up?

i wouldn't believe a word of it since it was probably made by perfidious anglo

amazing
and horrifyingly real

Nope, only from ESM member states.
Pic related, ESM members in blue, EU members not participating in ESM in red.

Yeah, that will stop them from robbing you! A piece of paper with a signature on it! You are totally safe, glad you were here to calm us all down :^)

All this and Draghi is hinting at the next QE and NIRP

Fucking bankers bureaucrats kikes

WE NEED TO GET THIS OUT
USE THE EMAIL LIST BELOW AND SEND OUT HIS LETTER

CONTACTS

voteleavetakecontrol.org/contact
[email protected]
[email protected]

Dear sir/madam
I recently came across information that may help the British people to vote LEAVE in the upcoming referendum.
This information is about a group called the European Security Mechanism (ESM).

The ESM is an EU finance group
That has near TOTAL IMMUNITY FROM THE LAW!
Its members cannot the prosecuted or sued but can sue YOU.
Its documents NEVER used as evidance in court.
Its buildings and property can NEVER by searched by ANY goverment or police force
It can order ESM member Governments to hand over MILLIONS of taxpayer money
In just 7 days
ESM Member goverments CANNOT BACK OUT or REFUSE!
and the ESM is IMMUNE to all direct tax

Below are highlights from the treaty that brought is group into existance

Article 8 (1)

The authorised capital stock shall be EUR 700 000 million

Article 8 (2)

The authorised capital stock shall be divided into paid-in shares and callable shares.
The initial total aggregate nominal value of paid-in shares shall be EUR 80 000 million

Article 9 (3)

ESM Members hereby irrevocably and unconditionally undertake to pay on demand any capital
call made on them by the Managing Director pursuant to this paragraph, such demand to be paid within seven days of receipt.

Article 10 (1)

It may decide to change the authorised capital stock and amend Article 8 and Annex II accordingly

Article 32 (1)

To enable the ESM to fulfil its purpose, the legal status and the privileges and immunities
set out in this Article shall be accorded to the ESM in the territory of each ESM Member.
The ESM shall endeavour to obtain recognition of its legal status and of its privileges and immunities in other territories in which it performs functions or holds assets.

Article 32 (2)

The ESM shall have full legal personality; it shall have full legal capacity to:

(a) acquire and dispose of movable and immovable property;

(b) contract;

(c) be a party to legal proceedings; and

(d) enter into a headquarter agreement and/or protocols as necessary for ensuring that its legal status and its privileges and immunities are recognised and enforced.

Article 32 (3)

The ESM, its property, funding and assets, wherever located and by whomsoever held,
shall enjoy immunity from every form of judicial process except to the extent that the ESM expressly waives its immunity for the purpose of any proceedings or by the terms of any contract,
including the documentation of the funding instruments.

Article 32 (4)

The property, funding and assets of the ESM shall, wherever located and by whomsoever held,
be immune from search, requisition, confiscation, expropriation or any other form of seizure,
taking or foreclosure by executive, judicial, administrative or legislative action.

Article 32 (5)

The archives of the ESM and all documents belonging to the ESM or held by it, shall be inviolable.

Article 32 (6)

The premises of the ESM shall be inviolable.

Article 32 (7)

The official communications of the ESM shall be accorded by each ESM Member
and by each state which has recognised the legal status and the privileges and immunities of the ESM,
the same treatment as it accords to the official communications of an ESM Member.

Article 32 (8)

To the extent necessary to carry out the activities provided for in this Treaty,

Article 32 (9)

The ESM shall be exempted from any requirement to be authorised or licensed as a credit institution,
investment services provider or other authorised licensed or regulated entity under the laws of each ESM Member.
all property, funding and assets of the ESM shall be free from restrictions, regulations, controls and moratoria of any nature.

Article 36 (1)

Within the scope of its official activities, the ESM, its assets, income, property and its operations and transactions
authorised by this Treaty shall be exempt from all direct taxes.

In February 2016 The Prime Minister David Cameron
Surrendered one of the last veto rights Britain had to stop further EUROZONE INTERGATION.
For Empty promises
Now EU courts could order the UK to join

Below is an archived link to an article written by Christopher Howarth who is a Senior researcher working in the house of commons.

archive.is/pm12f

Here is what i feel is the main part:

How binding is the UK’s commitment not to block Eurozone integration?

These commitments are contained in the February Decision of the EU. This was not an EU treaty but the Prime Minister has confirmed it is legally binding and has the status of an international treaty. The following are therefore as binding on us as is any other treaty:
•We “shall not impede the implementation of legal acts directly linked to the functioning of the euro area”.
•We “will not create obstacles to but facilitate such further deepening”.
•We will “refrain from measures which could jeopardise the attainment of the objectives of economic and monetary union”.
•We pledge “mutual and sincere cooperation” with the Eurozone.

Further to this, we have agreed that “the substance of this” will be placed in the EU treaties in the future meaning the European Court will have full jurisdiction over the interpretation and enforcement our commitments.

So if a EU court rules that Britian NOT being part of the European Security Mechanism blocks Euro Zone interation THEY COULD ORDER US TO JOIN!

I hope you can use this information to convince the British public to vote leave next month.

Vote #Brexit goys, or we'll all be fed a diet of chimp food.

It's tied

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/17/brexit-poll-tracker-the-predictions-so-far/

Godspeed britbros. Make the EU fall. here you have some ammo:

migrationwatchuk.org/eu-referendum#

youtube.com/watch?v=oKq_1mGeZXc

Why would anyone want to be part of the EU anymore?

Brainwashed people that think the world will end and the economy crash, Immigrants that see it as a new Europe for them. Women that want no changes. Lefties that see the EU standing for brotherhood, etc.

massive swipes of propaganda and misinformation?

the new techniques for totalitarian control don't require information control, you just have to flood so much bad information that nobody can disseminate it and they mentally shut down as a defense mechanism.

Jews going for the end game on the EU.

Lads, we really need to do something more in order to get the Leave camp back on track. At the moment, we're behind by a large margin, and some Remain campaigners are already claiming victory.

Any ideas?

You're alluding to this poll I suppose telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/23/eu-referendum-poll-pensioners-tory-voters-and-men-are-deserting/

Motherfuckers.

Yes can we get off our fucking arses? :/

I'm alluding to most polls around, especially those that were least inaccurate for the 2015 elections.

can someone give a tl;dr

It's at the end of OP post.

Anyone explain what this has to do with Brexit? we're not signed to it it's to do with the euro as far as I can see?

This.

Good finding, well done OP.

>esm.europa.eu/about/governance/board-of-governors/index.htm
>web.archive.org/web/20160115102702/http://www.esm.europa.eu/about/governance/board-of-governors/index.htm

Well they're finance/economy ministries of all countries in question, it's not as bad as it sounds. Still, what the fuck is this thing again, why haven't we heard more about something so important?

Fucking jews I swear.

speaking of jews i literally just found out that ancient jews used shekels as a measurement of weight
500 shekels = 6kgs
fuckin jews

whoops
this
meant for

The fact that this is being implemented on countries that aren't effected by Cameron's deal is what you should be focusing on you fucking retard.

Is there any way this won't end in a war? If not, I really hope it doesn't escalate into a world war. Something like this would make a perfect excuse for the U.S. and Russia to finally fight it out.

only if the eurocrats are conveniently assassinated
they currently have all the power and they dont want to give it up, if they're removed from the picture and the EU governance is sent spiraling out of control it would after some instability cause the EU to fracture

OPERATION BLACK VOTE

What the fuck?

Its mindboggling to me.

If I moved to China, Japan, or Nigeria, or anywhere I wasn't indigenous to, my mentality would be "I need to cautiously respect this culture and see myself as a visitor, and carefully respect it."

The kikes running things are trying to make everyone feel the EXACT opposite to white nations, and guilt white people into having no respect for their own heritage and culture.

It has to stop. This is nothing more than a blatant, aggressive, unnecessary, hateful psychological and cultural attack - it is VIOLENCE on many levels

it really is mindboggling but not unforeseen
they will scare the moronic foreigners that do possess citizenship into registering to vote and voting to remain, because white people are evil and somehow not losing our sovereignty to a faceless collection of European bureaucrats is on par with concentration camps, gas chambers and ethnic cleansing
its despair time when you realise how effective it is too

absolute power corrupts absolutely

lolbergs already blaming muh authority instead of recognizing marxism and white genocide as the real problem

stay libertypilled, goys

I can see it working really against their favour. Regular people have been gradually growing sick to death of being called racist for 20 years now, just because they wanted to ask some questions about the massive immigration. And today there's this piece of fresh propaganda; implying anyone who votes OUT is a stereotypical skinhead neo-nazi from the 90s.

Ignoring the fact it's going to rub white British people the wrong way, isn't this exactly the sort of thing that should be pissing off SJWs?

if the man on the right was black they'd be knee deep in pocket spaghetti by now

Personally, I'd have gone for this one.

I heard you chaps got tits the other day? Is it true?

Thread Music.

Good luck Great Britain!

Take my energy! I know you can find the way! LIVE!

Most 10/10 comparison.

bump

Hehue

The sad thing is most people aren't going to recognise that nigger.

intl shill go away

GOOD LUCK BRITAIN

user, that's only the beginning…

After looking through it, it seems they are trying to make it seem democratic by adding multiple institutions specifically dedicated to working on the ESM. What a clever idea though, tell the member states to vote on who their ESM represenative will be so you have someone nobody knows and thus won't hold accountable and someone you could easily bribe. On top of that you missed Article 34, which states that all current and former appointed and unappointed representatives of the ECM are forbidden to disclose anything on the agreement. From the way this agreement sounds, it seems like they intentionally put all the vague and neat-sounding shit at the start and then just crammed the things at the end so the people trying to read from the start are either going to give up or are going to see nothing bad and then just stop reading.

Someone should really do blackface in response

Creepy creepy creepy

I don't know why, but this gives me pride for my country.

good spot

Why are race mixed kids such fuck ups?

The EU is like a deal that enslaves an entire fucking nation.

This are the most outrageous terms I've ever fucking heard. Not even kidding ,this puts the Treaty of Versailles to shame.

leaving the eu will make instituting sharia law a lot easier

You do know that the EU will sanction any country trying to leave without doing a rigged referendum, right?

Yuck.

I am not very knowledgeable, but isn't this like the Federal Reserve?

Do you faggots realize that disbanding the EU is not even solving half the problem?

OP here
Just mailed my voting form make sure to do your part user's