DONT TAKE THIS THREAD SERIOUSLY

DONT TAKE THIS THREAD SERIOUSLY.
but what are chances of trump being an anti-christ?
Feel free to post other retarded questions here

88%

0%
Anti-Christ will be a globalist Jew

There's no such thing as the anti-Christ, user.

AntiChrist isn't an individual, it's Jewry.

that makes the most sense to be honest.

a>>6093752
about as likely as you not being a complete and total faggot

Antichrist doesn't appear until after WWIII and several years of pestilence, death, famine, and war.

He will be a zionist jew.

Trump has been ordained and chosen by God to be the next president of the United States, as stated in years-old prophecy.

Pope Francis is the antichrist

oh shit nigger what have you done

A Jew will be the embodiment of the anti-Christ, Islam will be the 'false prophet', which is an odd case because most people thought the 'false prophet' was going to be a single person and right-hand to the anti-Christ.
A Jew will proclaim himself God and the Muslims will do his bidding, forcing people to recieve the mark of the beast or be killed.
And those who refuse to take the mark will be beheaded.

Holy dubs of truth
check em

Euphrates will dry, and the 'kings of the East' will lay siege to Jerusalem. The army will have two hundred million, so it is likely China is involved, but could include multiple other nations, such as Pakistan or India.

America First, you blood-drinking piece of shit.

MAGA

Kings of the east sounds more like an Islam thing. I'm not sure it refers directly to body numbers or national wealth (although it could).
Because, what in the world would the Chinese want with Jerusalem? Unless by that time they had already made a pact with the Anti-Christ/False Prophet

Wanna bet the "mark of the beast" is gonna be a Verichip or whatever they'll call nano implants in the future?

Sure, the Devil waits till the Antichrist is 70 years old to use him. Makes perfect sense.

No anti-christ, only anti-jew.

I've seen many people plug trump or similar things into that gematria calculator (I think its gematria.com) and come back with all these apocalyptic matches.

While there might be something to gematria as a whole, the way it's set up on that website is absolute bullshit, meant to influence christains. I was playing around on it, and I noticed that if you plug in right wing words, the matches you get at the top of the list are ALWAYS Christian apocalyptic matches.

If you go through revelation, there are many hundreds of words between 4-7 letters which can have negative connotations to a Christian. Thus, for any word between 4-7 letters, there is almost a 100% chance that youll get a gematria match with some christain word that has a negative connotation.

Gematria.com is their way of taking words they dont like, and pruning the list of gematria matches such that negative Christian words will be at the top of the search. (Same thing with words they DO like. Theyll selectively choose the good words to be at the top of the list for all the good goys to see.)

Theres probably a couple different ways to imply that something is the anti christ, using words from the bible (number of the beast, morning star, desolation of hosts, lucifer, fallen one, horned beast, devil, beealzebub, … Etc). For any word, there is a VERY high probability that it will have some sort of match with a word or phrase which can have anti christ connotations. What they're doing is putting those words at the top of the list of matches of words they dont like.

I dont know much about gematria in general, or how its supposed to be used, but I know enough about basic math to definitively say that they way it's being used on that site is manipulative as fuck.

I think this is probably the most conspicuous giveaway:

Revelation 13:16-17 KJV

So just watch for that and you should be good.