Virtual Privacy

Hey /b.
So how do you keep your privacy from being invaded? I'm using windows 10 and google chrome. I disabled everything in Privacy tab and some services like connected user experiences and telemetry and diagnostic tracking service and others. Is there something else can I do to reclaim my privacy from Microsoft? I really like windows 10 but I can do a win 7 install if it's necessary.
Do you guys go full incognito using tor and Linux or smth?
Should I ask this on other board? If yes which one?

Shaking my damn head to be quite honest, family.

INSTALL LINUX AND USE FIREFOX YOU FUCKING bull

And how about playing games? I'm currently playing the stalker series. I doubt Wine will do a good job

Word kid

You can have a win7 virtual machine inside linux for gaymes.

Holy fucking shit how I didn't think about that.
What linux distribution do you recommend? Is Ubuntu too normie like? Is linux bot free out of the box?

maybe because it doesn't work? most games won't work in a vm

Oh yeah you're right. I remember I installed win XP in virtual box and tried to play some old game from 2000 and it had like 3 fps. I even gave it all my 4 cores and maxed out everything.

Ubuntu is Amazon (tm) Botnet, I recommend Antergos for a newbie like you, it is based on Arch Linux but is very user-friendly especially with the GNOME desktop which has a good Software Manager where you can Install Boxes or VirtualBox.

INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH INSTALL ARCH

OP is too much of a pleb to do that, babbyzgoiz need GUI installers.

How about VMware? Is it gonna play my stalker series smoothly unlike virtualbox?

VMware is good ye.

Oh come it doesn't look that bad. I've worked with a guiless linux at some contest I went back in highschool

this is now an anti-Josh thread

oi oi joshie boi

fuck off pedo

Shut the fuck up you stupid cunt, how does that make him a paedo? You deserve cancer

only pedos and terrorists worry about shit like that. now fuck off creep.

You can't really be secure with any windows OS. For Linux I'd say use Kubuntu or mint. Both are super user friendly and you won't even need to use the command line. They're also both pretty similar to Windows in terms of layout.

For people talking about Ubuntu being an Amazon botnet, that's just not true. Ubuntu unity's dash searches also searched Amazon through a partner program. Amazon never had control or could do anything to your computer. Other flavors, such Kubuntu, have no Amazon affiliation whatsoever.

If you're worried about privacy, use Linux Tails. The install Windows 7 on a virtual box and use the gpu passthrough

If you want privacy, just install Debian and use Whonix with a VM. Problem solved.

mullvad cash in mail vpn.