Naruto & Mario (not that mario)

So now that naruto is over and so is my teenhood, who is ready for Mario the new manga from Masashi kishimoto?

Also feel free to post anything narutorelated

You mean burrito?

mama mia OP hasa the autism

Is he really? Last I heard he was writing for the Boruto spinoff series. I haven't heard anything about him planning to turn his Mario one-off into a full series.

It not mario bross, it's a manga about the mafia

Sorry I meant to reply to him

God damn it, I haven't even started shipudden yet and his already making another spinoff.
I have trully wasted my life.

moshi moshi kill yourselfoshi

I seriously hope you don't try to watch it. It'll take forever to get anywhere. And a word of warning: after the fight with the big bad of the Akatsuki, the story takes a steep drop in quality and it gets even worse later on. One asspull begets another.

Am I the only one here who liked the storie in naruto uzumaki, as well as the character interaction, but found the fights absolutely borring, beside the one with haku.

Don't watch it, read it.

The fights are the only thing I bother to watch in the series. I liked the story up until the part where Pain resurrects all the characters he killed. It was a terrible way to handle the deaths of characters, and it paved the way for the whole ninja war with zombie ninjas instead of sticking to a war with other clans. After the Pain battle, everything else began to fall apart logically and it just gave off the feeling Kishimoto was getting tired of the series.

Yea, I shall, after all the library is free.

its nothing BUT fights.

I'm glad I stoped reading before it was toolate.

Probably why I did not bother to watch more episode. I like the combat to be in the background.

It's better when there's build up between fights, so you can get behind a character's motives or hope the other one gets their shit kicked in. When the war hit, the pacing went to shit since there was barely any room to tell the story between the constant onslaught of fights.

I glad I to have read a comment such as yours, so I could feel my opinion being validated by a stranger.

master of the english language

the only reason I come here is to get attention from people

Lol, I meant. I am glad To have read.

Wellthanks to this dubs you now have mine.

Seriously, hang yourself fam.
Also are all Japs into White cock? Couldn't he start writing about the Yakuza or something?

Not realizing that yakuza is the samething as the mafia.

is like not realising that anime is the same thing as cartoon

You deserve to be a woman.

You fo not deserve a penis.

The name Mario rings something?
Also, whats next anime about El Chapo?

Also, nice dubs

animefillerlist.com

It was Fall 2006 when I first started watching naruto. This was almost a decade ago. Incredible that completing his shit story took him nearly 15 years.

Most good series only have 1 to 3 season.

I don't know you can manage to get through that massive show. I watched a few eps, it's preety meh tier to me.

I was an outcasted reject as a kid, I saw myself in Naruto.

lmao

Don't even try, you're too skinny to have an ass.

Bi
Umping thos thread against spam

lol this is definitely not the place to assume people are skinny

I bet you pass so much time in front of your screen, that all your muscle mass have shrink

Holly shit this thread still exist

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for a couple of guys, they were up to no good, started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said "you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I begged and pleaded with her day after day but she packed my suit case and sent me on my way. She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket. I put my Walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'. First class, yo this is bad, drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass. Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like? Hmmmmm, this might be alright. But wait, I hear they're prissy, bourgeois, all that, is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat? I don't think so, I'll see when I get there, I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air. Well, the plane landed and when I came out there was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out. I ain't trying to get arrested yet, I just got here, I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared. I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said 'fresh' and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought 'Nah, forget it' - 'Yo, homes to Bel Air'. I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8, and I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'. I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

MAMA MIA

MAMA MIA

MAMA MIA

Old but gold