East Asians

I'm curious to know what your opinions are on East Asians? Do you see them as a threat to White societies? Do you consider them inferior to the white race as a whole?

Personally, I see East Asians as one of the biggest threat to White societies to date other than Jews, obviously. Unlike niggers, arabs, and other assorted brown masses, Asians have a very strong work ethic, high IQ, and have the capacity of competing with us more readily for higher employment and positions of influence in our own nations. Just because they're "good and law abiding" doesn't mean they're not a threat. Just like any human race except for maybe whites, since we've had it brainwashed out of us, Asians are subject to natural, and oftentimes subconscious racial in-group preference, meaning they'll naturally favour their own and displace whites in our own nations. They also share no deeper connection to our history, race, or European identity as a nation, and thus only work to degrade and dilute our national integrity. Being non-white immigrants, they also have a vested interest in further promoting this system of mass ethnic replacement, since they owe their very presence in a white nation to it. There's also the question of racial diversity and a degradation of social trust, but this is true for literally all non-whites

I ask this, because I'm Canadian and we have a very large population of chinks who are essentially colonising our western provinces.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160324022455/http://hyphenmagazine.com/blog/2015/1/20/adopting-asian-caucasian-korean-adoptees-and-white-privilege
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearms_of_Japan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sakoku
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Khalkhin_Gol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qin's_wars_of_unification#Conquest_of_Zhao
nature.com/ncomms/2015/151116/ncomms9912/full/ncomms9912.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3507993/Do-owe-hair-tough-skin-Neanderthals-World-map-prehistoric-ancestry-shows-interbreeding-changed-HELPED-modern-humans.html
archive.is/O23UZ
archive.is/NFsBw
thuleanperspective.com/2013/10/23/red-hair/
nature.com/nature/journal/v522/n7555/abs/nature14317.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1380239/
nature.com/ejhg/journal/v18/n11/abs/ejhg201087a.html
dienekes.blogspot.com/2011/04/genetic-structure-of-west-eurasians.html
dienekes.blogspot.com/2011/04/genetic-structure-in-north-central.html
nature.com/ejhg/journal/v14/n12/abs/5201709a.html
dienekes.blogspot.com/2015/03/natural-selection-and-ancient-european.html
dienekes.blogspot.com/2015/02/a-story-of-69-ancient-europeans.html
sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoan_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eteocretan_language
amren.com/news/2013/05/mysterious-minoans-were-european-dna-finds/
washington.edu/news/2013/05/14/dna-analysis-unearths-origins-of-minoans-the-first-major-european-civilization/
abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/inside-chinas-fake-paris-london-jackson-hole-wyoming-38353356
youtu.be/Fu7O1UZwkSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thank you for your insightful input, friendo

Who cares, they're not white.

I know, but there are a lot of civic nationalist cucks on here who I've seen call them "honorary aryans" and speak in favour of their presence in white societies

As an east asian immigrant in North York (been here for 14 years) I just want the status quo to be maintained to be honest
Though the left-wing has wreaked enough havoc to the point where there's nothing to be gained for us
We do not want you utterly destroyed, just defanged so that you don't get in our way to prosperity
also this country is too cucked for a Trump-like regime change, or a good old armed rebellion
you people don't have it in you, just like your ancestors who kept sucking British teats even though they were nickel and diming you

oh and most of us have no love for our home countries at all.
then we wouldn't have left in the first place.
if anything when Canada gets cucked to the point where they can't stop a racial secession then we'll make our own country on this continent, just like how USA was formed.
and if you anglos get in our way then we'll back the franks in Quebec with their independence fight

and that's why you're a fucking problem. You fuckers just act entitled to this nation without having any respect for or connection to our European identity, history, and race. Just a bunch of opportunistic cunts.
FUCK OFF BACK TO KOREA

Use more spaces i'm not reading that mashed text.

Nice human beyns that should do their best to resist what is already going on in Europe and it's colonies.

if we had no respect to your European heritage then we would align ourselves fully with the left wingers and Muslims and pull a genocide on you already.

And to be real honest we want to respect you folks and dabble in your cultures just like you folks do with east asian subcultures but your own kin made it taboo to do so.

if they were really civic nationalists then they wouldn't even use the term "aryan."
they're pretty much weebs who still can't stop sucking the jap teats

wew lad. Sure is fifth grade in here.

If you had any respect for our European heritage you wouldn't be here in the first place.

Also, you ARE aligning yourselves with the lefties and muslims by not speaking out against non-white immigration and our mass racial replacement. I'm not surprised you bastards aren't, though. Non-white immigration is the only reason you're here in the first place.

how about you "dabble" in our cultures from your own nations instead of degrading our racial unity and identity by immigrating?

wew lad. Sure is fifth grade in here.

If you had any respect for our European heritage you wouldn't be here in the first place.

Also, you ARE aligning yourselves with the lefties and muslims by not speaking out against non-white immigration and our mass racial replacement. I'm not surprised you bastards aren't, though. Non-white immigration is the only reason you're here in the first place.

how about you "dabble" in our cultures from your own nations instead of degrading our racial unity and identity by immigrating?

repost because first time failed

It is what it is.

We don't have this problem with the SE Asians. Why can't Chinks be more like them?

and that "here" isn't Europe, what's your goddamn problem?
this continent is pretty much no man's land

Elect few more Trudeaus then maybe we'll start speaking out against uncivilized (not westernized) immigrants.
Things aren't THAT dire yet so we're not getting involved yet.

Your own kin invited us and we're staying, man.
And if you want to maintain your own heritage there's a battlefield just for you across the atlantic.

My girlfriend is Singaporean Chinese, and I personally don't see any large threat with localized and integrated South East Asian migrants

I also believe that if they manage to get the best aspects of western civilization without getting destroyed by degenerates, they will definitely take over the planet, probably with some large Eurasian demographic with it too

So she drinks that left-wing koolaid?

Jesus christ. You're a perfect caricature of why any non-white is a fucking liability to have in our nation. North America has been shaped by Europeans for centuries. Canada and America have been built, defined, and populated by Europeans from the beginning. We have ALWAYS, up until recently, had an EXCLUSIVELY European identity based mainly on Anglo-Saxon culture (Quebec excluded)you're just an ungrateful chink prick who's who wants to deny our longstanding national identity just so you can solidify your presence in this country and demand your "right" to stay.

Exactly. you only give a shit when its your people on the line. You pay no mind to the fact that YOUR presence is inherently degrading our European identity as a nation. Like I've already mentioned, by virtue of being a different race, you have absolutely NO deeper connection to our identity, history, and civilisation, and thus give zero shits about preserving it.

It was traitorous politicians pumped full of Jewish ideology that invited you in. Thanks for also reaffirming the fact that you have zero respect for my national and racial integrity and showing me once again why you should get the fuck out.

Canada is ours by right of conquest, you chink son of a bitch. This nation isn't some soulless dumping ground for the world's non-white masses. You've got absolutely no claim to Canada, yet you try to pretend like we're just "no man's land" so you can justify your presence. Fuck off.

Fair point, but what I did meant is them acting like whites

And no she isn't a leftist

what i meant*

then this clay is ours by economic conquest
we're playing by YOUR rules here buddy :^)
the difference here is that no blood is being shed, unlike your barbaric ways and your weapons

then that's nearly all of us

What culture is she integrated into, faggot? Traditional European culture, or this soulless, consumerist cosmopolitanism specifically designed to be as rootless as possible?

I guarantee you she doesn't give a shit about preserving the white race or limiting non-white immigration, since she owes her very presence in our nation to that very fucking system. The fact of the matter remains that out of the virtue of belonging to a different race, she is a threat to the purity and integrity of our national identity, and inherently dilutes the European nature of our society. She will always be a foreigner living in another people's land her people had no part in building or defining.

You're a disgusting race-traitor who'd throw away your racial lineage because >muh dick. Civilizations are racial constructs, races are not civilisational constructs. If you destroy the race that produced your civilisation, you destroy the civilization itself and every bit of culture, history, or identity it once had. Get your mongrel fetishism out of here

In some ways they are like us in that they had a conservative society that's been corrupted by Marxism. Though they are definitely a threat to us and we've blown them the fuck out on multiple occasions.

When SHTF, I don't think we'll discriminate.

Niggers, rice and beans need to either fuck off home or they'll get the soul snatched out of their body.

That's funny. I don't remember being a part of the globalist Jewish financial elite.

six of the ten bloodiest wars in history were fought in asia, gook. Take your "imperialist white devil" meme elsewhere because that shit-tier guilt-tripping won't work here.

I also find it hilarious how you went form basically trying to claim that Canada is "no man's land", since you realise your race has no claim to this country and thus want to deny us our European identity so you feel like you belong to basically outright calling for our conquest. You non-whites always out yourselves as the opportunistic cunts you are in the end. Just gotta infiltrate and overrun what whitey built, don't you?

Violence works.

Honestly, not that I disagree with what you are saying and I'm white as well but that's people in general.

I justify what we did in colonialism and all the other bullshit throughout history because we could and they sucked, so they should deal with it.

She is extremely well read, nearly all of which is on European literature that is past and present

She was blue pilled about immigration because she was from multicultural Singapore, but now she understands what issues there are. I don't for a second believe that Chinese and Japanese people are perfectly happy with Europe being filled with niggers

Do not confuse the general public with degenerate monarchs, bankers and their private colonial companies.

they are Honorary Aryans and have a high IQ for non-whites but they do not have the creativity and exploration capabilities of Europeans.

whites 100
east asians 80
shitskins/other 20

Fuck the general people. The general people from any race suck and you know that. Think about how fucking stupid the average person is.

All that is happening today is because how sucky the average person is in general. And even though I'm white I'd still feel happy if everyone guilty of having an IQ lower than a 100 regardless of race was killed off.

If anything the general people's shameless stupidity, ignorance, and apathy are more reason for there to be degenerate monarchs, bankers, and private colonial companies.

Fuck the general people, it's their fault we are here.

The few that I have met (mostly foreign students), have been alright.
Tell a Chinese that you watched their victory day parade and they'll automatically like you.
Japanese have (had) an impressive warrior culture and are undoubtedly the most civilized non-White civilization.

Of course, the Asian swarm must absolutely be deterred.
The Chinese should make their own nation better instead of trying to escape to Canada or Australia.

you folks have been influenced so much that you're indistinguishable for us

They're rivals and ultimately not to be truted, but they're not an overt threat to our survival and we share the same hook-nosed enemies.

so effective to the point that you're so scared of your own creations now and basically cucking yourself

My problem isn't so much that they are colonising us and admit it. My problem is that they're colonising us and have the audacity to pretend like they aren't. I can respect an enemy who is honest in their intentions. I cannot respect one that isn't.

And? What difference does this make? If I read a lot of Chinese history and Chinese literature, would that make me Chinese? If I moved to China and LARPed as a Chinese in their country, would that make me Chinese? No. Stop trying to justify your degenerate race-mixing fantasies. The European race is what produced Western Civilisation, and we're the only ones who are capable of maintaining it. Cultures are racial constructs, races are not cultural constructs. A non-white will always be a foreigner living in another people's land that they people had no part in constructing or defining. The only possible outcome of such an arrangement is the dilution of the racial identity and integrity of the parent nation. I can respect Chinese culture from a distance, but that will never make me Chinese in blood and spirit, and that will never make me capable of upholding their civilsation, especially if I don't have any racial connection to their history or identity.

The only way a non-white can ever actually become part of our societies is if we were to completely redefine what it means to be "German", "British", "Canadian" at the core, as to destroy the very European identity that has defined our nations from the beginning. If Canada was no longer made up of Europeans, Canada would be destroyed, since the nation itself has its roots in European civilisation and is a construct of the White race.

Also, as I've mentioned, as your chink girlfriend is a product of non-white immigration, her very presence in a white society relies on ensuring this system continues. Her identity is wholly defined by her immigrant status, since it isn't defined by shared blood or history. This is a destructive combination.

Also, why would you subject your children to a racial identity crisis, deny them the natural right of belonging to a people whom they can call their own, and forever degrade your racial bloodline? That sounds incredibly selfish to me.

Well said

actually yes, that would make you a chinese.
you think China is composed of a single race? lol

Funny enough, I'm also fine with this.

I honestly hope we leave this era of lies, deceits, and half-truths for an era that is concerned with nothing but the whole truth including the good and the bad. But just the whole truth and none of this trivial subjective/opinionated bullshit.

What are you even talking about?

I'm fine with colonialism as long as it benefits my race and ensures our global superiority. There's nothing wrong with conquest unless its damaging to ones own people.

nice.

I'm referring to han chinese and han chinese culture, you mental reject. A person in xinjiang isn't the same as a han chinese and definitely doesn't share the same identity as them despite being part of the same country. You're being blatantly disingenuous if you think that's a valid counterargument.

These two are right. If I knew any right-leaning Asians who sided with us for whatever reason, I'd tell them to gtfo back to where they came from for their own sake. There's really only two outcomes. Either whites return to power and expel all the minorities who have freeloaded off of us for so long (we'll give the best 1% Hawaii and the Carribean or something), or whites lose power and minorities will struggle for control of our countries. In that case, there would be tiny Asian enclaves on the coasts that would summarily get raped and pillaged by the other minorities due to sheer numbers. The only exception I, personally, would make would be for the Chinese and Japanese who have been here since the 1800s, and they'd have to prove it. Doesn't mean they'd survive the racewar, and it doesn't mean that should be policy.

We're seeing now that as whites get weaker that Asians who formerly identified as just "American" now identify as "Japanese-American" or "Japanese" despite being here hundreds of years because they see the tide turning against us and want to hedge their bets. They're also very susceptible to the siren song of SJWism and minority politics for various reasons.

web.archive.org/web/20160324022455/http://hyphenmagazine.com/blog/2015/1/20/adopting-asian-caucasian-korean-adoptees-and-white-privilege

Just like how the children of the British who lived in Hong Kong and the Portugese in Macau eventually became Chinese, right?

Oh, God please. That is just someone making their home in China, it doesn't make them Chinese and you know it.

The majority of people by far in China is still Chinese. Not only that but you fuckers over the years have integrated and breed with neighboring Asian countries and races throughout history so a lot of the Chinese are mutts to begin with in the first place.

You all have fair skin with big ass noses. Same shit
Toppest kek typical cumskin

"In saying this, I promise you I am quite free of all racial hatred. It is, in any case, undesirable that one race should mix with other races. Except for a few gratuitous successes, which I am prepared to admit, systematic cross-breeding has never produced good results. Its desire to remain racially pure is a proof of the vitality and good health of a race. Pride in one's own race—and that does not imply contempt for other races—is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilisations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilisation to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them." Adolf Hitler (13th February 1945)

/thread

Well, I'm a Japanophile.

A weeb?

Holla Forums go away. You out yourselves too easily.

I can respect East Asians and their societies, but that doesn't mean I trust them, and it defintely doesn't mean I wouldn't sacrifice them if it meant bettering my own people's position.

Thats because theyve been taught of their white heritage. If they actually lived like how most chinese did then they too would think themselves chinese.

Thats a good meme Holla Forums actually came up with so I'm using it.

I honestly thing we need to ensure 100% racial purity (except for injuns, they can keep their shitty reserves and stay there). Any amount of permanent non-white residents are just cracks through which more immigration will flow

No they wouldn't because they share no blood, history, or racial identity with the people that produced the society they live in. They would remain foreigners LARPing as another people's culture unless the identity of the nation they live in were destroyed as to incorporate foreigners like what's happened in the West. Human tribalism is natural. Multiracialism is not.

It's hilarious you think that. Any racial slurs against whites really have no effect since we have nothing to be ashamed about in our history.

If I bunk in a hangar and strap rotors on my back and think of myself as an attack helicopter, does that make me an attack helicopter?

I'm sure the Poles living in the Austro-Hungarian Empire thought of themselves Austro-Hungarian and the Gauls living in Rome thought themselves Roman. When the collapse came, they "suddenly" became Poles and Gauls again. So it will be in the future.

Tell that to your leftist kin
And last time i checked they're in charge

But I'm not leftist, so the "cumskin" slur has no effect on me. To leftists, even being called "white" is enough of an insult.

You're right. What does this have to do with anything I said, though?

They aren't in charge, they are just playing the role of a useful idiot like you are. You should understand that there is a huge separation between the wants and actions of the people versus the elite in any country, including yours. I shouldn't have to tell you how many Chinese died at the hands of your own government because your elite saw it fit.

Seriously is there any point of this thread anymore or is it just bickering over this shit and boiling down to d/c thread or slide thread?

Japanese are fine and dandy, puppy-eaters are humanoid locusts that will consume all resources on the planet if left unchecked.

We are not a threat to white societies unless you make us one.

I was born an American, have been an American all my life, and hopefully will remain American for the rest of my life. I would rather not see white societies collapse and oppose ethnic replacement because my livelihood is based on the current majority white society. I support closed borders and see no need for my distant cousins across the ocean to immigrate and live here.

On the other hand, if there is going to be a race war or war over "alien" expulsion, well, I don't exactly have much of a choice about which side I have to fight on. Self-preservation has to come first.

As for why people like me are around, well honestly what white societies should have done what Asian societies used to do: closed borders with only a select few treaty ports to keep immigrants and settlers quarantined. The best bet is to cut losses and try to put in some real border control, install some sort of segregation, or at least put in some sort of incentives for it. People natural tend to segregate anyways. I'd be okay living with other foreign-descended persons of my sort.

The whole inferior/superior and superhuman/subhuman dichotomy is useless logically because humanity can't be reduced to marks on a one-dimensional axis, and it is useless practically because empty posturing over "ranking" is just a distraction from real problems. Drawing up some list and ranking yourself number 1 won't mean shit when those guys you ranked 2 through 99 don't care about your numbers and are about to kill you.

No.You are a threat to white societies by degrading national, and racial integrity. You may not be actively working towards our demise, but you are nonetheless contributing to our ethnic replacement and need to go.

You have a piece of paper that says you're American, but you really aren't. America is a European nation, built by Europeans, for Europeans, and based on a European identity. To be American you MUST be European in both blood and spirit. All you are is a foreigner living in another people's land that your people had no part in building or defining.

Your livelihood is also based on this system of non-white immigration. You can't have your cake and eat it too, mate. You can't both support the preservation of the white race and our civilizations, while at the same time contributing to our ethnic replacement.

Yet you feel entitled to live here because…?

I agree with you. So since you recognise the danger that the presence of non-whites in white society poses, why don't you set an example and return back to your racial homelands?

Segregation failed miserably the last time it was tried. We can settle for nothing less than deportation. I know you want to desperately reserve yourself a "right" to stay, but you are part of the problem whether you like it or not.

Yeah. In your own country. Why should White societies endanger themselves and balkanise themselves so that you can stick around? You simply do not belong in our nations.

Try to tell me with a straight face that negros and Arabs aren't Inferor to whites and East Asians. I'd say in terms of historical influence and technological, philosophical, and artistic advancements, whites reign supreme.

We don't "rank" ourselves so that the other bastard doesn't kill us, we "rank" ourselves so that we know why we fight for what we do. We recognise the success and contributions the White Race has made to human advancement, and it is for this reason that we want to preserve our integrity.

>>>/4chan/

East asians are the only minority I tolerate without question. Reserved and polite businessmen for the most part, cheap whores for the other part. Azns are okay in my book so long as you clean your fucking kitchens and bathrooms, chinks are filthy as fuck.

Christ fuck off, this is even coming from a white guy. It's a long shot in hell that any country on earth is going to be a 100% homogeneous or even go back to being that.

Shit we will get close but we can ease up on this a 100% "X" bullshit and only that.

The majority of the country should always be predominantly the host ethnicity of the country and it should be close to a 100%.

>>>/reddit/

And it was your parrents who allowed them to. You are crossing the fine line between diagnosting a problem in need for correction, and being a bawing, responcibility pushing little bitch.

t. European

I have an interest in preserving my nations racial and historic identity like any well-adjusted man should. What exactly is wrong with this in your eyes?

I don't remember ever saying "100%". I'm perfectly okay with non-whites in my country if they're here for business or diplomatic reasons, but I don't want them getting any citizenship or permanent residence status.

This we agree on

what a surprise, op is a faggot.

East Asians are a mixed bag. Chinese only care about themselves and their nation as a whole has Napoleon complex (except for the millions of cucks who unabashedly love America for their niggers and media). They're our biggest threat that may instigate major conflict between nations and they're already beginning to do it. So it's important we maintain good relations with the rest of the East and Vietnam/Thailand.

Japanese mostly venerate the west for multiple reasons. They're our greatest allies and we should keep it that way and strengthen our ties with them.

Koreans are useful biscuit heads that are glowingly pretentious and hubristic. The silver lining of a potential NK/SK War is that it keeps those fucking retards under our thumb for now.

Taiwan is an island of hyper-emotional faggots with a lot of brain power. They're increasingly liberal, especially now that they've elected a cunt, but she also btfo China. Taiwan is a nice piece of coldwar memorabilia that we get to wave around in China's face. Good geopolitical ally as well.

So overall they're not a threat to white societies (except China). Our communities live in harmony together for the most part, not including all the penis-envying chinks/níps/biscuits and buttmad/degenerate expats.

The biggest risk we face is devolving from greatness into abjection and losing our prestige. Once that happens, East Asians may find themselves as the new trend setters and economic power houses. Then we may see a shift in our cultural paradigm.

Lived in East Asia for 3+ years.

/thread

Seriously. This >>6093118
is the most ingrained problem within the right, and it puts me off. It really comes down to race-realism vs superiority complex. Not much else to say about. How the fuck can any race hope to find itself a place in this world, when realism is switched with fantasm?

Thank you!

Every day I am grateful for what the white man has wrought me. When he saw the ocean, he built a boat. When he saw the sky, he built a plane. When he saw the stars, he built a shuttle.

There is no such thing as a right to anything beyond what you guarantee for yourself. With that said, all I know is America and Jew York and I'll fight and die for white nationalism, fam, but I'll fight and die for my immediate family and myself first.

I forgot to mention that Chinks are buying up property everywhere and are spreading like locusts. I'm not sure if Koreans are beginning to do the same, but what the chinks are doing is a red flag. It's economic hegemony with a succulent glaze. I've seen what they're doing to Laos and they're taking a lot of valuable property out from under such people and thus influencing all elements of Laos and their geopolitics.

I'm not referring to Asians living in their own countries, I'm referring to the ones that immigrate to white societies.

Why should we deny our races' inherent superiority just to make a bunch of foreign races feel happy?
We don't give a shit about helping other races "find a place in this world". We have no interest in your egalitarian-lite brand of "nationalism 4 everyone" Our interests lie in Preserving the white race and Western Civilisation, not make a bunch of foreigners feel "included".

Agreed.

Nice post Earl, if you keep it up you might be able to pay your rent

Im not talking about other races you flaming faggot. Im talking about you and your crumbling society, faggot!

Pretty much the same as you OP, also don't forget that the original non-assimilating slums were Chinatowns.

As you said, they might be amiable and intelligent, but they're still not white - we need to keep them fighting amongst themselves in East Asia if we're going to keep them around.

Then let what I wrote be a guide as to what to expect from these people when they come over.

Summation: Nationalist/greedy chinks = bad news. But if there is a bright side to it, it's that they wont nig or sandnig western society.

thanks for the caps, user.

Japanese are pretty civilized, probably due to America's involvement there before the XX century.

Newsflash you slimy yellow shitstain: Each Saxon nations military is almost entirely white, that's the benefit of caring for something enough to die for it. You lost as soon as your father opened the take-away in Toronto.

And your crumbling race. To clarify.

If you want to do that in America, then North-Western front is your only real strategy. You are far to deep in to maintain the whole of the US. That is not due to some egalitarian nationalism light, that is due to you, your racial weaknes and your 100 years of blatant incompetense. Blame schlomo all day long. Your virolent fantasies about maintaining a white continent is just about laughable. And that comes from a European. Your national chink said it nicely in an earlier post:

You only have the right you can yourself guarantee

The Japanese are fine as long as they stay in Japan. The rest of them are disgusting, soulless insect people who wreck nations with their presence. As somebody living in a country with significant chink immigration; anybody who defends "East Asians" other than Japanese is a shill or a faggot who thinks chinks are alright for the same reason people who live in gated communities think real niggers are like the ones on TV.

Anything you can say about dealing with kebab and niggers in white applies to chinks as well.

They bring organised crime with them wherever they go. They constantly dodge taxes while milking as many gibes as possible. They may not commit much untargeted violent crime, but they have no compunctions about breaking our laws and social norms if they think there's something to gain.

Yeah, I do too but what kills me about a lot of other Holla Forumsacks here is I feel like we aren't realistic enough with our goals in taking it step by step and aren't instead focusing on the things that we can do rather than speculate on how we would like things to be.

Right now, on our to-do list that every fucking Holla Forumsack should do is get their fucking life together and try to get powerful in the real world while trying to find other Holla Forumsacks in perhaps secret in real life to work towards the same goals.

It would be grand if we could eventually do a program in each country that would focus on bringing native homogeneity to each country but to be honest we don't even have control over our own countries, media, institutions, or governments anymore.

I guess what I'm really hung up on is conversations like these because I feel like they don't really contribute to anything other than bickering. I mean shit, even the Protocols of Zion outlines accomplishing their goals in steps and all they did was just follow through on each step to get the ultimate goal. If they had tried to force it all at once, they wouldn't be as close to accomplishing their goal as they are now.

what?

Excuse me for actually understanding the English language.

I hope you realise that you're the absolute minority. No other chink will ever "fight for white nationalism", so that doesn't make me warm up to the idea of chink invasion either. I still stand by the fact that I feel you need to go back. If you return to your racial homelands, your immediate problems will be gone in one generation. If you stay here, then you'll forever be a foreigner living in another race's land

In my country there are warehouse streets where every warehouse is owned by chinese.

The streets are filled with trash, I haven't seen streets so dirty in my country like the streets of those warehouse locations, and I have walked poor streets of big cities.

They also all own really expensive cars and, without exception, all those expensive cars are dirty like they have never been cleaned since they were bought.

Chinks are filthy people and they don't assimilate.

Because their militaries are famous for warfare, right?

lel

I'm curious to know what your opinions are on roof koreans?

Do you, or do you not, considder whites to be a race? Then how the fuck can you imagine whites to not be included in the word any?

I use your language better than you read it!?

The only threat to "white society" is white society shitself.

Yeah your military is so mighty that you're letting goatfuckers keep one-upping you ever since Israel came to be

Respectable people defending their businesses. That doesn't change my opinion of any non-white being in my society, though.

That's the biggest one but not the only one. At any rate, Asians aren't really a threat except for China.

Yeah try making the society into YOURS first, then maybe I'll take your hot air seriously

Most Asians hate China, I don't think they really pose any serious threat for now.

white society is already mine because I'm white. Is that hard for your underdeveloped brain to comprehend, friendo?

I forgot about that famous conflict between our military and the immigrants, OH WAIT OPEN YOUR EYES ALL THE WAY CHANG BECAUSE THAT NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED.

If everyone else hates them I wonder how long until they start playing the "everyone else but us is the problem" card like the jews do.

This so much. I used to work for a high-end furniture manufacturer (a dining table and chairs ran for $5000+ USD). Chinks would spend tens of grand at once (often paying in cash) and be incredibly fussy about everything. Then a year later they would send it all back for repair and it would look like it had been in the chimp enclosure at the zoo; deep scratches, lacquer stripped in places, stains that were obviously from food and drink being left to soak into the grain of the wood, upholstery stained and torn, and just generally so filthy that some of our staff went for disposable gloves or hand sanitiser when they had to handle it.

That's not even getting started on the stories our delivery guys told about the inside of their houses.

The Asiatics are inferior swine that deserve to be racially cleansed alongside the Jews. Asiatics are an android race that can only imitate, not create. If it wasn't for the White race the Asiatics would still be using medieval technology; remember it was the White man who modernized China, Korea, and Japan. The modern world and every advantage and benefit it offers is a product of the White mind.

USA will break up one day. Be ready to make your white society by then. Your only fooling yourself atm.

The only problem with this theory is that Asian girls lovvvvve whites.

That's true. If you let in too many, the national character will change too much, it will be unrecoverable.

If you're cool with that, move to Singapore. If you're not cool with that, work to stop it.

Lol I think you'd be surprised how willing a non-white girl can be to do her part to preserve the white race

See, that's a sane attitude that we can all work with.

I'm not American, Though.

Also, by "white society", I'm referring to the cultural and racial identity my nation is built on. I don't think it's that confusing.

It won't happen, we're too late and too cucked-out.

And? I don't "lovvvvve" them back. They are a foreign racial group that needs to be removed from our nations

Except they want to fuck whites and make little mixed mongrels with us. That's hardly "preserving the white race". If they really were going to do their part, they'd leave the country altogether.

LARPers are degenerate filth that deserved to be gassed alongside leftists.

Basically this.
Japs are the only nonwhite humans in the world. We can get along with them, we can trade with them, we can talk to them like adults. They're not us, our interests won't always coincide, and sometimes that may lead to conflict, but that's understandable. Everyone else should be treated like particularly dangerous fauna.

/thread

Most east asians I've encountered, who are here in the U.S., don't give a shit and want to be left alone. They tend to integrate well, and aren't much of a bother. Hell, where I'm from, we had more conservative asians, per capita, than conservative whites, per capita. They would openly say things that white liberal teachers thought was racist, but were just statistical facts and observations, and the lib teachers couldn't say anything because muh oppressed minority. It was honestly a joy to watch and was one of the reasons I hung around Ching Chongs over liberal whites. We agreed on politics for the most part, hated blacks, hated Marxist philosophy except for one Rice-Grain, and had similar senses of humor, so I'd judge them as alright. The ones that weren't cream-of-the-crop foreign exchange kids withstanding, of course.

My conclusion is that most Ching Chongs aren't something to worry about. There will always be the idiots like Suey Park, but statistically Ching Chongs lean conservative.

Your probably American. Remember that you made this post when you are celebrating the errection of the Great American Wall… 2000+ years after they where high fashion.

Remember your post next time you are at the gun range. When the rail-gun is made, you will no longer be using medieval technology by your own definition.

If Asiatic peoples are truly your enemy, then why the fuck do you insist on underestimating them?

I assumed that you where American. White American nationalists, LARPing as defending an inheritly white country gets on my nerves. After the wars, they will have to form something like The Negro Republic of Greater Miami.

Protect what is yours!

Cuckold is not an irreversible trajectory.

Why do Asian caricatures have massive buckteeth? My uni is 40+% Asian and most of my friends are Asian and I have never seen anyone with teeth like that. I hang out with Asians because most whites are massive cucks in uni and Asians tend to be very traditional and redpilled, my friends hate kikes and muzzies and support Europe uncucking itself while whites don't even fucking know there's a migrant crisis

Also anyone complaining about their very presence ruining our societies is obsessing over something trivial. Their history, philosophy, cultures and societies are extremely similar to our own. Tons of minor states and tribes being ruled by one massive, sophisticated, continent-spanning and culturally defining empire Rome and ancient China, being invaded by hordes of horseniggers around the same time Mongols and Huns, independently developing the same feudal system and same codes of honor and morality, etc. Their history fully mirrors ours, and we have complemented each other ever since we met. Their history is what ours would be if Rome never fell. China still stands and dominates Asia to this day. They invented gunpowder and the printing press and we refined and used them to great effect. The list of comparisons goes on and on. They are the closest we have to equals in this world otherwise filled with mudrace garbage. Even Hitler and Himmler were Asiaophiles. To hate Asians is to throw away our greatest allies. If the white race dies out, I will rest content that they will carry on civilisation and learn from our mistakes.

theyre awful and will need to be dealt with eventually

only chinese though, the rest (japs and worst koreans) are part of team uncle sam already. chinese are the worst anyway, truly ghastly

I don't have a problem with Chinese, Koreans,Japs and Singaporeans.

The rest are scum that can fuck right off back to the rice fields.

Pick one

It's an exaggeration of big asian teeth that's seen in some Chinese and Indonesians.

My situation isn't particularly better. I'm Canadian, and we're being colonised pretty quickly as well.

So you basically just admit to being a full-blown cuckservative.

The Jews fear the samuri.

American propaganda is subhuman. They always depict their enemies in the most retarded way possible.

For example, you rarely see something like this.

I don't remember saying we should hate Asians. I just don't want them in my nation. Whether you like it or not, their presence DOES degrade the racial purity and identity of our nation. I don't care whether they're "conservative". They definitely don't have white survival at heart, or else they wouldn't be in our country in the first place. At most, they'd advocate "civic nationalism", which is basically just a retarded fantasy for multiracial cucks to drool over.

I am happy to respect and ally with east asians from a distance, but that's where it ends.

As long as they are not white, they're only capable of being slaves.

get out jew

It must be this simple-mindedness.

is it degenerate to breed with an Asian woman?

I can never find a quality white woman, but I have an Asian girl who wants to be a traditional wife and do my laundry and cook for me every day.

If I can't find a traditional white woman is a traditional asian woman better?

I agree although I don't have any problem with having a minority of them in America Canada or Austrailia. Civic nationalism works fine if half the population aren't animals

Singapore is a multicultural city state ruled by a dictator enforcing order. There is no Singaporean race, it's mostly Chinese ruling over a Malaysian underclass. Malay are basically Mexicans if they were Islamic instead of Catholic, with all the horror that implies.

The china men may have invented primitive gun powder, but it was the White race which perfected the firearm. If it wasn't for White advances in firearms technology you Asiatics would still be using inaccurate Arquebuses.
All of the tanks, aircraft, weapons, combat gear, and drones that are being used by the military's of China, Japan, and Korea are using military technology that was invented by Whites.

I have no hatred for Asiatics, l just don't want them in my country.

They're fine in limited numbers.

Of course, they have to get the fuck out of our white societies. Other than that, I think we should just leave them alone and compete/trade with them economically.

No it doesn't, you idiot. "Civic nationalism" is a fallacy. There is no unifying bond between Asians and white Canadians, and because Asians played no part in building or defining our nation and civilisation, their presence can only work to dilute it. In one generation, the kids of these asians will demand their race be incorporated into the definition of our nation, destroying the original European identity of our country and further cheapening what it means to be "Canadian". Civic nationalism can not exist, since there isn't any unifying bond between different races of people with different histories and natural tribalistic tendencies.

completely agreed.

It is a lot easier to find a high-quality asian woman than a white woman. If you're going to do it, don't bother mentioning it on Holla Forums.

People here vent their frustrations over low birth rates on white guys who copulate with an ideal asian waifu.

The damage is done long ago, m8.
Blame trudeau senior for that

Oh I do, mate.

Turks gave us dick with firearms back when we still suspected them to be magic crosbows. That changed, but not significantly untill we made rifling a thing.

Arw shit..

You're a fucking retard that can't read. Have you ever worked in a China-town? Probably not. Chinks mind their own business, but I'm not for a massive immigration of mainlanders post-mao.

I don't plan on living among you gooks and chinks for much longer. Your work culture is abysmal and social stratification is idiotic. When I was back home I didn't want to leave, but I had to go back temporarily. Good thing I lift because now you fucking chinks/gooks cower and shut the fuck up when you're around me.

I'm not telling you to. I'm just saying it's inaccurate to think they favor their own.

You preserve the white race by making sure as many babies born in the coming generations have as many white genes as possible. That means that white women should have as many babies as possible; and, of all babies born, as many of them should have white fathers as possible.

An asian woman who bears half-white children and devotes herself to them is doing everything she can to further the white race.

It's a condition with the canines that is normal (but not common) in Asia but unheard of here. In the US/Canada they get braces

A little.

This sounds like a load of shit tbh.

And why should I care? Chinks are still coming to my nation at alarming rates and replacing whites. The negative effects of having large populations of foreign racial groups in my country I've already mentioned.

Wait. Do you think I'm a chink? I'm white, mate. Reread my posts. This whole thread i've been arguing against chink immigration.

Any race has natural, oftentimes subconscious tendencies to favour and stick around their own race. Social conditioning won't change this biological fact.

Yes, I know this, but that's not currently happening, so at the moment, the most important thing to do is stop the non-white hordes from pouring into our nations and racially replacing us. Our birthrates should not have to compete with foreign immigration in our own nations.

You'd do the same with a nignog with a handgun

But there is another biological fact that women who find themselves accepted into a group where they identify as former outsiders become more fervent "insiders" than the insiders themselves. This extends to hypercorrecting behavior, customs, and language to not seem "foreign". It's related to Stockholm syndrome in that both are survival mechanisms for women abducted into a new community.

On stopping further immigration, I agree. But expulsion of current citizens is more unrealistic than bleaching, and bleaching is the better strategy overall.

How do you think the Ottomans got all the way to Vienna? Merkel wasn't born yet. The Janissaries where equipped with musqets. Bombardment with early mortars and large cannons where the Ottomans trademark during their expansion.

But this doesn't change my opinion on having foreign races in my country at all. I have no interest in making mongrels of my people. If I wish to preserve the integrity of my civilisation - which I do - then the purity of my race needs to be ensured

Honestly stopping immigration is as unrealistic as deportations. That doesn't mean we shouldn't aim for both. Even if we shut our borders immediately, the damage done to our society will still remain. Some of our cities in Canada are already overwhelmingly non-white. We've become a minority in our own goddamn cities.

I did a brief search on the origin of the musket in Europe, and it says nothing of Ottomans using them exclusively, or Europeans thinking they're "magic". Yes, the ottomans used muskets, but so did the Europeans to repel them. I think you're just making a bunch of shit up, tbh.

I like these threads, just for one reason, despite all the shit that comes with them.

And that is because of the bantz.

I conseed. There was actually nothing special about Ottoman gunmanship. A Hungarian gunsmith made their cannons, Ex-Spanish jews made their guns. The Janissaries still used a:

Google that, and you find muscet.

Doesnt change that the Chinese made guns from 1250. 100 years before anyone else.

But my point about European armies not having more advanced weaponry than asiatic ones before late 1700-hundreds still stands.

I don't remember every arguing against this point.

There's no denying the fact that Europeans ended up utilising and improving the weapons far better than any other people on earth, though. Given the fact that the Asians made muskets way back in the 13th century, it's pretty pathetic they didn't develop them further, to say the least.

Won't be a military one. Lot of people are scared shirtless of a billion man cheaply armed human wave from china. But they've historically proven inept at that on a racial level. FFS we've kept Japan disarmed for 70 years becuase we're afraid of letting a tiny island nation going over and fucking them up.

It'll be immigration, they're evolved to living in civilization, they can integrate anywhere in 1-2/generations, and breed like rabbits. One day you'll just wake up and wonder why everyone is yellow.

sorry, user, my mistake. I've been up all night. I am equally alarmed about their higher rates of immigration. It's only good for them and not us.

No, because I don't hang around niggers at any moment of the day.

Don't worry, mate. Get some rest.

Alright, this whole thread has turned into a shit show.

I'll still offer my opinion though. Should we try to limit Asian immigration as much as possible? Yes, I think we can all agree on this. Asians are set to replace Latinos as the biggest immigration group in America within the next couple of years (due to declining birth rates in Latin America), and from what I've learned recently from my time living around LA, I'd rather have mass spic immigration than mass chink immigration.

I've had a lot of experience with Asians living in America. The neighborhood I grew up in was about 30% Chinese, along with notable populations of Koreans, Japs, Vietnamese, and Filipinos (expect this shit in California). I've been around every type of Asian, rich Asians, poor Asians, half-Asians, hell I've even known some half-black half-Asians.

I've noticed a few things about them. For starters, the neighborhood I grew up in was quiet and people rarely left their houses to visit their neighbors. There was practically no sense of us as a "community". Why was this? Because of the Asians and their behavior. I said before that Asians made up about 30% of the neighborhood, but since all the whites (and others) moved in after the chinks, the chinks set the social norms for the neighborhood. It's really fucking difficult to host friendly neighborhood parties where every neighbor is invited when the initial reaction is hostile, as my Midwestern family soon found out.

Second, Asians are fairly good at assimilating culturally in the first generation, but that's assuming two things:

1) They were born here and have lived here their entire lives

2) They aren't Chinese
The Chinese are by far the worst at assimilating, probably due to what I said before, they never leave their fucking houses, and when they do it's only to visit other Chinese relatives living nearby. And the assimilation of the Asians is only superficial; they may walk and talk like Americans, but they're still very Asian on the inside, which from what I've seen is because of their self-seclusion. What I mean by this is that though they can talk with a good American accent, they still act very reserved, go out on the weekends to get Boba (that shit is disgusting) or milk tea (never drink this, it's even worse), and overall just act like Asians. I've noticed that Catholic Asians whose families go to church regularly and allow their children to interact with white American Catholic kids assimilate the best out of the new Asian immigrants, and don't have the problem of acting Asian.

(1/2)

Third, and this is the one that bugs me the most, is that they have no manners. You see, manners are something that your parents teach you, and they most not have any manners in Asia because none of the Asian parents ever fucking teach them to their kids. When an Asian coughs, they cough straight into the air, not into their elbow or even into their hand. Even if they're right in front of something that everyone uses, like a library computer, they just cough all over it. They also smoke a shit ton. This behavior stands out a lot because from what I've seen, Asians will assimilate into whatever environment they immigrate into. If they immigrate into a white, middle-class neighborhood, they'll act like whites. If they move into LA, they start to act Mexican. Hell, I've seen Asians who moved into black neighborhoods act like Bix Nood type niggers. But the one thing they always have in common is that they smoke like no fucking tomorrow. Everywhere too, even when there's a God damn sign next to them saying smoking is not allowed in the area.

Lastly, the half-Asians. Let me tell you, these are fucking wildcards. Looks-wise they almost always look Asian, on account of black hair, and brown and slanted eyes being dominant traits, but I have met two who looked far more white than Asian. Behavior-wise, it depends entirely on how they're raised. The ones I've met who spent more time with their white family members/parent ended up acting very American, while the ones who learned their mother's language (it's almost always the mother who is Asian) alongside English growing up became borderline cultural freaks. I can't really explain it, but I'm willing to bet it's a combination of the parents trying to get the kid to identify with both cultures or some shit, and the current special snowflake mentality of the country. The hapas of the previous generation (would've been born around 1964) never had any of these problems because they lived in White America and their parents raised them to be white. Word of advice to any Holla Forumslacks seeking an Asian wife: if you're going to do it, for the love of God, don't let your kid act anything but white. I don't care how much of a weeb you are and want your kid to understand Japanese or some shit, they need to identify with English first and then can choose to learn that later in life. It's not worth having a child that behaves worse than an autist.

TL;DR Don't let Asians into your country, they're shit. Don't racemix with Asians especially now, modern Hapas are shit.

t. 1/4th Japanese

(2/2)

They are a fellow civilized race, and they should be respected as such. Cooperation with them is certainly possible. But they do have to go back, for the good of both of us.

kill all kikes

what's up chaim

I view them as no threat at all, just like any other race. Although I must say they appeal to me more than any other race. I find them inferior in some aspects, superior in some. However, they have no agency to challenge whites in my opinion.

As I often say here, the only real problem for white societies are whites. Even the Jews are only a problem because their methods let's them work through degenerate and corrupt whites. No other race have beaten whites in battle, no matter the odds… ever… without other whites helping them. I can't really know why this is, but I suspect it is because of creativity, a trait I have never observed in a non-white.

The asians you describe colonizing your provinces, they are given the opportunity to do so by whites. If our culture changed, you could take it back.

All that said, I like asians and I think we should live in peace side by side. The earth is big enough for both.

That's not entirely true. The Muslim Moors invaded and occupied Spain and parts of Byzantium, and the turks invaded the balkans. Also, the Japanese beat the Russians in the Russo-Japanese war.

Yes. I also respect asians, but recognise that they need to stay in their own patch of the Earth. We can cooperate with each other form opposite hemispheres.

Mongols absolutely ravaged European armies and countries, and the only reason they didn't reach the Atlantic was because the Khan died and so their armies had to return to vote for the next Khan. Then, a stroke of amazing fortune happened: they never bothered to finish what they started despite our enormous casualties and depleted spirit. They did this entirely on their own.

Credit where credit is due.

Mongols absolutely ravaged European armies and countries

You mean they invaded small decentralized city-states in Eastern Europe. Europe, especially during that time period, was fractured and divided - the nobility was constantly warring with one another.

That's mere speculation. Central Europe is very mountainous and full of hills, meaning they wouldn't be able to exploit their Calvary as much as they did in the eastern plains. Plus the logistics and the resistance they would have faced would have faced from all of western Christendom what have repulsed the mongol invaders.

yeah, but all of that is irrelevant since he was responding to someone who said that no non-whites have ever beat whites in battle. The context doesn't matter since that user was arguing in absolutes

I should have said war instead of battle.

The mongol invasion is a good example. During that period several of later staples of European warfare was developed. Fortification theory was improved, and likewise heavy cavalry. All sorts of responses to the Mongol battle tactic which in essence remained to zerg-rush your enemies with light cavalry archers.

There was no way they could have won without some serious adaptation, which they did not.

The impressive thing about the mongol horde were it's numbers. This is one of the things asians might be superior to whites in, they seem able to organize larger groups of obedient people.

They're decent to pretty good, as long as they stay in East Asia. In the west they're as cancerous as any other nonwhite grop, perhaps more so due to the reasons you have listed.

I see them as our only honest competition the world over, kikes being great deceivers, sandniggers being similar yet directly violent and cowards at the same time.

Niggers are violent idiots, indians of the asian sort are cowards capable of a good deal mentally but they have some factor that holds them back other than simply the neighboring mudslimes.

Abos are just different niggers

and native american sorts are odd, the north american variety could have been honest competition but they got caught with their pants down most certainly and the south american natives seem intelligible enough yet foolish and generally weaker of mind and spirit.

I hope one day through genetic science we can see the muddy peoples of our earth who hold white genes returned to whiteness, to achieve this white beauty standards must remain the standards globally and when designer babies come around everyone will make their children as white as they can with the genetic material available.

I don't see asians as a big threat right now they don't directly threaten our existence like kikes niggers and sand niggers or our culture like those above but also spics

You're really trying hard to pulls shit out of your ass.

They reached Austria.
Europe was never some massive united entity. We were always warring with one another. This is a terrible excuse.

No it's not, that actually happened.

What the hell kind of excuse is this? Not only do Europeans know their land better, both sides had cavalry.

What does this dogfart of a sentence mean?

Fuck it, I'm wasting my time with this one.

Yes and yes. They are not a priority threat at this point though, they are objectively the second best race in existence and they seem able to be reasoned and negotiate with.

You can't integrate genes.

Not necessarily inferior, but alien. A competitor. Arguably more dangerous than kikes in the long run (kikes are still exterminable in number, at least theoretically) but not nearly as immediate a threat.

Long-term peaceful coexistence with them is possible, I think. Racemixing with them is not quite as abhorrent as with mud races in the sense that I don't think it necessarily depreciates White genetic stock – not that I would ever condone breeding my people out of existence either way.

See:

The chinks are a weak race of rice eating faggots.

Sorry, I phrased that wrong. Obviously it does depreciate White stock. What I mean is, I don't think the offspring would necessarily be inferior as individuals on average.

Eh, there's always some depreciation through mix-breeding—the thing is that some mixtures dilute less in proportion compared to others.

Competition breeds excellence.

Owh Pajeet, you didn't know? Welfare babies don't compete, i'm so sorry, I guess that's why you have such brilliant leader.

Please tell me those teeth are plated and not just odd cavities.

Yes. You're just being cruel to your children, you sick fuck.

Civic "nationalism" never works. It's a deluded fallback position for idiots who've been forced to abandon a globalist position and try to believe culture supersedes race.

That's not how it works, you fucking retard.

Having spent time in Asia and slept with as many asian women as I have white, I can tell you they are very much a threat but in a weird kind of way.

They're not civilized, not fully. Think of a hivemind, or an ant hill. There's lot of them, they build, they live in cities stacked upon one another. But the higher ideals of agrarian existence, the to create art, to master oneself and create greatness generally lacks within them.

That is not to say they are incapable of art, or are inhuman, just that they lack that last 2% of what Europeans have and that difference is staggering.

They will never take over the West on their own, rather if the West falls, Asia will lead from that point on.

There is an underlying veneer to Chinks. I can only describe it in one word, cheap.

Knock on some laminated wood, it looks nice but it feels rather hollow. Then knock on a sturdy oak table, that's the difference between Asians and whites.

On the surface, they seem very much the same. But on the outside, there is a certain cheapness, a need… if you will, to succeed on own's own ambition…

at the sacrifice to others

or if you will, the need to climb above another's shoulders to get higher in Chink cultures. Perhaps it's over population, but it permeates deep in the culture. The less whiter the Asian, the more this is a problem.

Japanese > Koreans > Chinese

They will do cheap things to get ahead. Rather, the white man has always been about ownership, getting ahead, owning something and making it great as possible. To say, we can all benefit. The chink does not think this way.

There's no such thing as "bleacing," only men desperate to get their dicks wet and looking for ways to rationalize it.

Abolishing current citizenship laws and deporting all nonwhites is the only coherent and realistic solution, BTW. Anything else is just wasting effort trying to sift out the "good" (no such thing, multiracialism is a disgusting lie) nonwhites from the bad, when the sensible policy is to deport anyone not obviously European.

Better advice: Don't fucking do it. There is literally no point in doing so apart from getting your dick wet and soothing emotional needs.

This last 2%, this last slight advantage, to own, create and beautify, is at the heart, the inevitable downfall of the Chink.

Look at Japan, a closed nation for hundreds of years. Yet, had an expansive array of art, of culture, of a busy and bustling Empire.

China, while fractured, united and waves of propensity and peace and then waves of unrest as dynasties changed from one hand to the other.

The chink loves order. Calm. Stability. But to truly accelerate and think outside the box, to create and innovate, they lack.

So no, as an existential threat, Asians pose no threat from their homeland. As immigrants, yes of course due to their mentality, far worse than nepotism, they dig in roots and bring everyone here.

As intellectuals, yes they can pose a threat as Social Justice Warriors. But assuming a financial collapse of magnitudes strikes us it will strike and collapse them as well.

So no, they are not a direct threat and far lower on the list than anyone I can think of (East-Asians that is).

Japan is the only country in east asia that does not eat dog.

The consumption of dog meat is not a feature of Japanese culture.

There is a belief in Japan that certain dogs have special powers in their religion of Shintoism and Buddhism.
Normally a dog accompanied the emperor for battle, so it was believed that if a Japanese eats a dog it would give the emperor bad luck. In some Japanese shrines dogs are worshipped, as it is believed they will give people a good luck charm.

the gooks (dog eating asian jews) fear the samurai

We get it. Nipon is excellent.

And yes, Japanese are sophisticated people unlike mainland East-Asians.

But guess what, having guns, they reverted back to swords and banned guns.

That's not the race that will take you to the stars. That's the race to live peacefully with one another and prosper, but no to rule and conquer.

They're not shitskins either.

Pale skins vs skitskins.

Pretty much this. Every Asian I know is chomping at the bit to kill niggers in the great race war. We can join forces, but afterwords we will have to negotiate areas of settlement and terms of trade.

The 85 IQ purity-spiral WNs need to shut up and let the grown ups talk to the chinks. We really can't afford to have them fuck it up when dealing with any developed non-white group.

they did not revert back to swords

they banned civilian possession of both swords and guns, something not unheard of in the west, and then they built a modern military that was equivalent to the western nations at the time.

if you are referring to the sword vs gun battles of the final shogunate, that image is mostly a production of film and literature. historically the rebel samurai also modernized their forces. this modernization of forces is especially apparent during the last stand of the republic of ezo.

the japanese never slowed down or reverted after that, they went on to beat russia in a naval war. and then without western support kept advancing into world war 2. they almost beat the american navy too, if they had followed the pearl harbor attack with a land occupation they might have crippled the us navy enough to be unable to spring back in the pacific. one of several possible scenarios that could've turned the tide in their favor.

gas yourself

they did ban guns, not just of civilian possession as it was considered dishonorable.

straight of jewkipedia faggot

Firearms were introduced to Japan in the 13th century, but saw little use. European firearms were introduced in 1543,[1] and intense development followed, with strong local manufacture during the period of conflicts of the late 16th century. Japan then almost completely abandoned the further development and military use of firearms during a period of seclusion known as sakoku. The usage of firearms in Japan would start again after 1854 with the resumption of contacts with the West and the accumulation of conflicts from that period.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearms_of_Japan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sakoku

if they progressed so much, then why did the us show up gunboats and demand open trade?

lastly, the war of 1905 is where chinks do what chinks do best. cheap tactics.

just like pearl harbor but instead they surprise attacked the small russian fleet at port arthur.

then waited till the fleet from the baltic made a 19,000 mile journey to face them and ambushed them.

again, cheap tactics. too bad they tried that cheapness against the US and got ass fucked like they deserve.

that's what the chink does. cheapness.

also, the last great power, with a navy divided in three places, civil unrest everywhere and a czar who was too quickly placed to rule is not an opponent to brag to beat, especially when they didn't make real gains on land

they tried that shit against the USSR in the 1930s in the khalkhin gol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Khalkhin_Gol

and once more got royally ass fucked liek the cheap chinks they are.

the only people the chinks ever conquered was other chinks. open a history book you dick-ridding anime faggot

Make sure the kids are fully assimilated to your norms, not that of Asians, try to ensure that your kids also marry whites to set up a tradition of progression to full blooded whites or close to it, one drop rule is a stupid meme, nationalism is important, your people are important, taking it to the point of extreme absolutism is irrational and pragmatism is necessary if you truly found yourself a keeper. Be aware of the much higher risk of mental illness among hapas also, it is a rarity to begin with and is mitigated if neither of you has hereditary history of mental illness, but even if the vast majority of hapas are not mentally ill they are overrepresented by 2-4 times in mental illness because white and oriental gene admixture is volatile. Tbh, the insane hapa meme is exaggerated, all of the most freakish examples such as Rodger or Sulkowicz all had Jewish fathers who have a yuge propensity for mental illness to begin with, not to mention the added volatility from the oriental admixture.

Yeah you can say that again.

your kikepedia source about japanese guns during sakoku is entirely wrong. they did not abandon them and they even relaxed some of the regulation and allowed citizens to hunt with them outside of edo during sakoku.

In 1588, the ruler of Japan, Hideyoshi Toyotomi, announced the Sword Hunt, which banned possession of swords and firearms by people who were not soldiers.

During the Tokugawa period (1603–1867), The Tokugawa Shogunate issued the following regulations and decrees:

1629: 

The use of guns for the control of pests was permitted upon submission of a written declaration that the gun would be used properly.

1645: 

The use of guns in Edo (Tokyo) was prohibited except by gun officials.

1662: 

The possession of guns other than by hunters was prohibited.  Hunters were registered and prohibited from renting out guns to others.

1676: 

Crackdowns on illegal gun possessors would be conducted

1685: 

Persons who turned in or reported shooters of illegal guns would be rewarded.

1687: 

Villages without hunters were allowed to rent guns.

1717: 

Even hunters were prohibited from possessing guns in the city of Edo and its outskirts.  Guns could be rented for pest control for limited periods.

1729: 

The rental conditions imposed in 1717 were tightened: the gun rental period would be for one year, a rental document would have to be submitted annually, and the number of boars and deer taken in the previous year had to be reported.

The Meiji emperor was restored as head of Japan in 1868, and Japan was transformed from a feudal society into a modern country.

The East Asian races originated from genetic engineering by the Reptilian aliens. The Reptilians needed a servant species better suited to the Earth's ecology, so they combined native human DNA with the biological stock of their original servant species the Grey. That's why East Asians have mythology that refers to themselves as "celestial" beings rather than earth natives, view dragons as divine wise beings instead of hellish chaos demons, are naturally prone to hierarchical social stability and a trance-like overwork state (sometimes to the point of death), and prefer manga characters with oversize heads and eyes.

Consider all animals like this. If I was to be born again, would I want to be born as a [test subject here]. Its all relative.

It would not be bad at all to be born a Japanese person living in Japan for instance.

To the contrary, to be born an African would suck to all hell.

The Nipponese are honorary Aryans, user.

I like Asians. I'm not a stormfronter. I am mostly Anglo with a bit of Polish. I don't like other races outside of Europe and East Asia, except for perhaps the Christian West Arabs. In case you're wondering by now, I dislike sexual jealousy as a fetish. And yes, I dislike anime. Whites and East Asians can do well. If the Frankfurter school eventually claims dominion over Western civilization, the only fuckers alive to fight it will be the Asians, but stormers all mostly all talk, no action.

Uh, we also had that, at least before Abrahamism fucked it all up.

To be fair the Baltic fleet (and the Russians in general) were hopelessly incompetent.

Kill yourself.

asian here, why do you hate us gweilo?

LARPagans and other assorted fedora, user. The most autistic of autists that will never even breed in the first place.

That is not true, feudalism in Europe and Asia was very different. Even Western and Eastern Rome were different and from there why Eastern Rome survived for a lot longer. Slaves have never been the main production force in Asia, which is part of the reason why Rome fell as people were lazy pieces of shit. In the West feudalism meant that your land was the property of some lord or something, while in Asia it is a property of the state itself. The land is being divided between all the new family members, while in the West the first born son gets all. You know a lot of the Crusaders were second and third sons wanting to make something of themselves?

REPORT D&C THREADS

This user fucking gets it.

Unlike some soulless slanteyes we don't bury our own scholars alive for potentially disenting ideologies.

Also say whatever you want about ebul White imperialists Sun Tzu was the psychopath that invented War of Conquest in its pragmatic context and your First Emperor that used it the most.

>>>Holla Forums

Only when it comes to Whites/NE Asians and only because the later seem to be more disciplined and have a better median intelligence. When it comes to everything else, "superintelligent" Ashkenazim inbreeds included, the distinction is crystal clear.

THEY WUZ RAILROAD N SHIET!

These. A turkroach doesn't have the mental capacity to master something a White person would not comprehend on sight, especially not back when their White rapegenes were more diluted.

As competitors in their own countries, they help whites progress.

but we are "pagan" too…

get the fuck out
t. chink

So are we but we have jewish religions imposed upon us.

Your paganism actually exists. Theirs is literally LARPing and a bitter hatred of their parents, ironically claiming to be worshiping the gods of their "ancestors." Their ancestors have been Christian for the last 1000 or more years.

Their beliefs are utter stupidity and just an offshoot of fedora. I respect the non-autistic atheists a lot more. The latter at least attempts to draw a distinction between Christianity and Talmudic Judaism.

Don't you have some sandpeople feet to wash or a wife to forgive for cucking you with a nigger.

Best thing ancient Japan did was crucify all the christcucks trying to fuck up their country.

Only one jew you see and he's the one hanging from your crucifix.

yeah you burned them alive and called them witches

Cool story, Wong. I bet you think Copernicus was burnt too for his pseudo-scientific bitchfit.

MOST of our scholars with differing ideologies weren't buried alive, what's your point?

Yes.

This. OP is a Jew

My point is that closest to an "uncalled for" purging performed by European Christians was the extermination of Cathars and that ironically due to them being the epitome of a "christcuck" (try to imagine Europa if that herecy, according to which everything material and bodily is condemnable, miraculously became dominant).

Despite the liberal demonization both the Spanish Inquisition and the Crusades were perfectly justified reactions to Judeo-muhamedan infiltration, massacres, rape and plethora of crimes against Whitendom.

Emperor Qin just took a steamy pile of shit on free thought by purging everyone not adhering to legalism and indirectly threatening his unethically gained authority through critical thinking.

Cool D&C, OP. East asians are intelligent, hardworking, respectful, monogamous, traditional people. I think nobody can seriously hate them as long as they integrate and are kept in manageable numbers inside white countries.

The game isn't played against them in this era, it's played besides them. Whatever happens in the next century I don't know, but for now they're not a threat, mud people are

While it's true that they have an innate in-group preference

This is absolutely false.
They immigrate because they like it here, not because they want to shit up the place.

See roof koreans as proof. Also fuck this captcha.

good cartoons?

any more examples?
maybe then I'll take your point seriously

weebo/americuck detected.

Kek, neither/nor. I didn't even say they should be allowed to immigrate further, but if all niggers were replaced by chinks overnight I'd be more than happy.

I suspect some of these threads are created by SEA muds / Flips LARPing as white.

Asian aren't faultless, some of them are really greedy and have questionable morals but i sense some jealousy in the writing which lead me to believe these anti-azn posters are not white.

I grew up along side East Asians, mostly well to do folks of Korean or Japanese ancestry. Where I live is pretty evenly split White and Asian, we get along great and our city is clean with low crime. I'm not saying everywhere should be like this, I would prefer more whites, but I don't have the same feelings towards East Asian as I do blacks, jews, spics, streetshitters, all of whom I have quite a bit of experience with as well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qin's_wars_of_unification#Conquest_of_Zhao
Kikes of the East.

Did you even read the fucking post?

it's not degenerate to pump and dump them abroad. but to shit up your country with halfling genetics and throw your earnings into a black pit to raise them instead of honest-to-god genetically pure heirs sure as fuck is.

That's degenerate no matter what. You're endorsing hedonism.

nowhere in that link have any more examples of rulers burning intellectuals
unless you're assuming state officials as intellectuals which is just plain wrong

fuck off faggot. Next you'll be saying that insulting niggers is "d&c"

then they are as much a part of the Canadian identity as a tractor is. Let that sink in

listen to him
it's much more important to find a quality woman who is feminine and virtuous than it is to marry used goods who is gonna divorce rape you and fuck your kids up.
asians, atm, are much better than white western girls.
of course, you can go for white eastern european girls.

do you support natural selection or subjective survival?
if the former then you have to admit that whites in the west are being outbred because they developed traits that are aversive to sexual selection, hence why high quality men should go for eastern european girls or asians (submissive and feminine women), if the latter then go for whites no matter what (but you betray the natural order of things and the law of consequences)

Kill yourself.

No. I am speaking about a Nation of "gentle but hardworthy and honourable people of martial prowess", as your own sources describe them, in peace with Qin that were backstabbed and landgrabbed during times of not-self-inflicted crisis.

Extra kikery points if you count the anecdotal folklore that Zhengkike was able to prepare the invasion by subverting their nobility and exploit their sense of honour and chivalry with a traitorous whore of a princess from Zhao.

Then you're a cuck who's willing to degrade the racial purity and identity of your nation by populating it with racial foreigners. We don't need to compromise with East Asians. They already have their own countries to live in. What part about preserving white nations for white people do you not understand?
They don't see it this way, as indicated by the asians in this thread who outwardly mock the destruction of our white societies. Asians, although more intelligent on average than most other races, are still foreigners living in another people's land, and thus dilute the innate European identity of our society and contribute to our racial replacement.

Why is this mutually exclusive from promoting further mass immigration? They like our nations, but they still owe their presence here to mass non-white immigration, so why would they have any reason to speak out against this system? They would be shooting themselves in the foot. You can't both want to preserve a white identity and civilisation, while also allowing foreign races to embed themselves in our societies. At best, asians can have temporary guest status, but they should never be considered citizens or ever part" of our national identity.

Roof koreans were protecting their businesses, and are obviously far abovd niggers, but thiis doesn't make the process of their immigration any more favourable

fuck off, you race-mixing, mongrel fetishist. Do not, under any circumstances, destroy your racial lineage and mix with a foreigner. This is blatant hedonistic, self-centered behaviour.

We can have both.

The homeland of the Aryan people is just north of the Black Sea. Everywhere they went the same three yDNA sequences shot up, but you see a mix of mtDNA. Why? Because bleaching works. There were no deportations.

You sound like a meninist faggot. Lust is natural and healthy for the survival and spread of a race.

you want to know what your "bleaching" will look like? Take a look at Brazil.

That place started off as a colony nigga.

And? Whats your point? They engaged in a process of "whitening" the non-whites in the country, eventually resulting in the mongrelisation of their people.

I agree. Plus, premarital sex makes you more susceptible to divorce, and STDs like HPV.

Yes, it is!
If you cannot find any good Western white female, somehow, and assuming you aren't interested in becoming a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints or the Amish, go for the next closest thing.
What about those Indo-Aryans I sometimes hear about? I don't know much about them, but why not?
If you cannot find any non-Western whites, it would be better to go for a Semitic of Hamitic female, since they are more similar to you.
Or invest in Western a.i. waifu android with artificial womb.
Or, perhaps I'm wrong to assume that the offspring still being Caucasoid would be better.

Brazil imported 5M slaves, had 2.4M Indians, and 350k Portuguese settlers. (They also had additional European immigration of 0.2% per year for a few decades last century.) Despite starting with only 4.5% of the population, average European ancestry is around 62%.

Is it Iceland? Lol no. But it's a hell of a lot better than Zimbabwe. 97.5% of Brazilian yDNA is European. Generation after generation, white Brazilians made light babies in brown bellies, each generation lighter than the next, so that now "whites" are the majority of the population. They didn't neglect their own wives and children; 40% of Brazilians have European mtDNA. But they didn't neglect the needy young slaves, either.

The problem with Brazil (or for that matter the rest of Latin America, or India) isn't that they were lightening the population up, it's that they stopped. The choice wasn't between Iceland and Brazil, it was between Haiti and Brazil.

Lol what. The Dravidians, Semites and Negroids are really far on the human family tree from West Eurasians and East Eurasians. They don't even have the second dose of Neanderthal DNA that Europeans and CJK have. Obviously South Asians aren't 100% Dravidian, but you're playing with fire, just like with marrying a mulatta.

Did he somehow forget how Ghenghis Khan and his Mongol horde raped half of Europe and made it as far as Poland before stopping only due to infighting between the Khan's sons, not because they wouldn't have roflstomped Poland and threatened the very heart of central Europe.

Holy shit they raped the fuck out of the Slavs!

In Japan at the very least, the system was almost exactly the same as European feudalism. Nobility all owe loyalty to the emperor. Samurai owe loyalty to the their individual lords, etc. And these lords often fought amongst themselves. There was no "property of the state" thing going on at all.

FST studies show that Semites including Bedouin Arabs, Druze, and Palestinians are comparatively more closely related to Europeans than Japs are to South East Asians. In fact, Southern Europeans like Sicilians, Greeks, and Spaniards are more closely related to Semites than they are to Finns, but Finns are sort of an outlier in the opposite direction.

Eurasians (East Asians, Europeans, South Asian, Middle Eastern) come from single family tree at the end of the day, they just split at different stages.

Another Asian in Canada here.
I know exactly how OP feels. Going to university surrounded by Chinese international students, even if they look like me, I can't relate to them since I grew up here and they speak a completely foreign language to me. So yes, the alienation is real. The demographic displacement is real too. Vancouver is being colonized by China, and I feel like I'm more against that kind of shit than the native politicians are that welcome it. If OP wants me out of the country/the west, fine. I understand where he's coming from. We all know the drill here, "multiculturalism" doesn't work and erodes in-group trust and creates animosity and alienation, I've felt it growing up in Canada, and even among people who I'm supposed to be related to. The only realistic solution is if the west returns to nationalism and not globalism. The "multicultural" spiel was initiated long before any of us were born, and to be frank, it's an accident of fate that I happened to be in the west. And what does multiculturalism get you? People who feel culturally incomplete like I do. And yes, I do plan on moving back to Asia, god willing, or maybe to some island in the tropics. Canada was nice, and I thank it for what it gave me, but as OP already knows, Canadian politicians seem to want to destroy this country just to line their pockets.

No.

Semites are probably only Eurasians with African ancestry, this is kinda obvious since they speak Afro-Asiatic language.

nature.com/ncomms/2015/151116/ncomms9912/full/ncomms9912.html

it was already destroyed long ago
at this point they're pissing in the rubble

The confusion here is that you are comparing it to the distance between Japs and SE Asians, who are on totally different ends of the Eurasian family tree. Sicilians are close to Arabs because Sicilians are half Arab, not because there is any close relationship between unadmixed Arabs and Europeans.

And likewise Eurasians are in the same clade as pygmies, bushmen and blacks. There are still closer and more distant relationships.

I wouldn't say East Asians are inferior, it's like comparing cats and dogs. They have their advantages and disadvantages.

Now whether they are ruining Western culture is another story.

Look into something called the east/west wealth transfer cycle. Maybe it's some coincidence that this happens but it occurs every 500 years where prosperity between the east and west changes roughly around there.

500 years ago China developed gun powder and was printing on paper while Europe only have monks to scribing out books, this is also when China peaked pretty much and went downhill from there. It's 500 years later now, you be the judge for the west lol.

East Asians don't really have Neanderthal ancestry, it's mostly Europeans and Middle Easterns who do.

Native Americans and Siberians seem to have more of it than East Asians in general.

Yeah, people should be embracing the culture of the country their moving into rather than bringing their own over. Otherwise, you'll just ruin whatever the country really has to offer.

(checked)
This power shift may be true, but it'll be completely irrelevant if we get completely bred out of existence in our own countries. There will be no reemergence of the west in 500 years of the west has been completely subsumed by chinese, arabs, indians, and other assorted non-white masses

I honestly would go so far as to say that Europeans do have a slight superior characteristic when it comes to producing high culture. Art, philosophy, music, literature - the white western world is recognised for these often times above all other of our achievements. I think if we were to be consumed by other races, this unique spark of creativity and imagination would be destroyed.

No one interbred with Neanderthals.

what the fuck does that have to do with the topic of the thread?

We won't, most Europeans are losing their patience with whats going on everyday, it's pathetic how everyone wants to immigrate to Europe.

They want to turn Europe into shithole they came from, just look at how mudslims and nigger refugees chimp out when they get here.

In every fucking way!

Entire modern East Asia is built on western inventions and technology.

White race represents epitome of human evolution and civilization, we aren't going to be consumed by degenerates so easily.

Yeah.
Civilization will go with us. It will take less than a generation for the world to be reduced to rubble and hunter gatherer tribes if there are no white countries to support the browns and blacks that take over.

This guy makes a point. Take a look at Haiti, Jamaica, South Africa, and Rhodesia to see what happens when no bleaching is even attempted by the white population.

Yes I agree that racemixing is degenerate. This is Holla Forums, I think we can all agree on that. But it's far better to have a white wife and make white children, and also give white DNA to colored women on the side to avoid the inevitable chimpout and takeover of your country by shitskins. Those colored people are never going to leave the country, once they're in en masse, they're in. The best outcome you can hope for is that their identity is bred out.

Why in god's name would you want to improve the racial stock of foreigners, so that the ones we have bestowed with white genetics can turn on you and use their intelligence to their own advantage to our own detriment?

White genes are inherently weaker when mixing with foreigners. The only result of mixing with non-whites is the destruction of white identity, not the other way around.

Not really. This is a common misconception. In both cases the Chinese had a low-level technology that was equivalent to other low-level technologies in use in Europe and the Middle East, and then subsequently Europeans developed a high-level technology which was more similar to the Chinese low-level tech than the Euro low-level tech.

For example, the Chinese didn't really have gunpowder, they had saltpeter. Saltpeter is just a combustible, inflammable mineral until you have working guns to use it with. They didn't have printing presses, they had woodprints. Cannons and arquebuses (and then muskets and rifles) and movable type were the innovations that made saltpeter into gunpowder, just as movable type was the innovation that makes a press a printing press.

(Afaik the weapon tech that the Chinese had long before Europeans was the crossbow, which was quite a killer in its day.)

This isn't current, or maybe it's looking at the DNA of archaic Homo sapiens sapiens?

And you're just ignorant as fuck

So you're making two opposite points, clearly you know they aren't both right… US blacks have a bit over 1/3 their DNA from white slaveowning great-great grandpas, and they are just about 1/3 of the way from African intelligence (IQ 75) to European Intelligence (IQ 100): average IQ 85.

The genes aren't "weak", they're recessive, and only compared to negroid physical traits (as in Brazil). Massively polygenic traits such as those for intelligence, height, and immune system strength can't be weak/recessive because there are so many of them making small contributions. Mixed with Asian, Arab, or Amerind traits people often get mistaken for a "white" Sicilian, Russian, etc. And after five or six generations it just won't matter; if 31 of 32 great-great-great grandparents were white, you're white.

Although. I agree with you when it comes to isolated cases where mixes happen in an otherwise overwhelmingly homogeneous society, this idea of "whitening" does not stand true in cases where foreign populations make up a very sizeable percent of the population.

Also, when I refer to white genetic "weakness", I'm referring to the likelihood that the child of an interracial couple will look like their white parent. In pretty much all cases, the non-white genes come out dominant.

I think that user meant in regards to protecting white civilization and guaranteeing its future.

That study came out this year, East Asians are have higher Denovian ancestry than Neanderthal ancestry.

Neanderthal ancestry is more common among Europeans.

Link has map for both Neanderthal ancestry and Denisovan ancestry.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3507993/Do-owe-hair-tough-skin-Neanderthals-World-map-prehistoric-ancestry-shows-interbreeding-changed-HELPED-modern-humans.html

Looks like that article's trying to shill interracial relationships and mongrelisation just from the title alone.

You're a cuck, you'd have more right to call any other white on the planet regardless of ethnicity your child than you would the mongrels your gook will give you.

No bigger cucks than white race mixers.

This.

Nords best represent what white race looks like in it's pure unmixed form. If Nords were to mix with say even Italians or Greeks, there would be less Nordic traits out there and we wouldn't want that.

There are descriptions of the early Mongol invasions into Europe, describing them using explosives and cannons. And the sources for these weapons was most likely China. This explains why the Mongols were able to invade with small numbers since the rest of the world had no idea what they were facing and were totally unprepared. The Chinese also had advanced ships they somehow forgot how to make within the scope of a few decades. Which probably also had something to do with the Mongols invading and killing everyone.

Or human:
archive.is/O23UZ
archive.is/NFsBw

No you aren't Americuck. You're a mongrel and in your mongrel blood lies the racial diseases of that other race. Fact is you'd show up on maps tracking the genes of those diseases (example being that sickle cell map of France.) whereas whites wouldn't.

what the fuck.

Exactly!

He clearly has some cucked-up agenda, probably some mongrel americuck or spic.

Chinamen are very nationalistic. Japanese and Koreans are so bad tbh.

I know in Canada it's a bigger issue, but they're only like 7% of the US population, and I think that includes Pajeets. Pajeets must, of course, be exterminated.

Listen buddy, I'm going to assume you're from Europe, because that would explain why you're being so autistic about keeping the race pure. That's fine and all, but here in the New World it's a little more complicated. Like Teddy Roosevelt said, the European empires really screwed over the whites having anything close to a homogeneous white nation in the new world by importing millions of niggers, something we whites didn't want to live with. Spain and Portugal screwed their New World whites over even more by not removing the Injuns. In a perfect world we would try to right this wrong by deporting them all, but sadly whoever rubs their hands behind the scenes never let that happen. So that means we're stuck with a huge nigger population.
At this point, those niggers are here to stay. They aren't "foreigners" because they're within the country, and at least in America have been here for as long as white colonists. But I don't really care about how long they've been here. Point is that we can't do a damn thing about them being here now, so there's two solutions. One is to sweep them under the rug and pretend they don't exist and have a white society legally isolated from them, which is the method we used in America that ended up failing because of kikery in the 60's. The other method is trying to bleach their entire race, mixing them out of an identity. Brazil did a really half-assed version of this, and it failed as such. But point is, I'm an American, and I'd rather have 60 million 1/32 niggers who look and act white but have a possible chance of sickle cell disease living in my country than 30 million niggers constantly chimping out whenever some hood rat gets shot.

kike detected!

Americucks, come pick up your trash!

You're retarded if you think I'm advocating for racemixing. Racemixing means getting a half-and-half mudshit for a child, what I said was I'd rather live with people who are 1/32 nigger than full blown nigger. Or would you rather live with niggers?

And, how are you going to achieve this "1/32 nigger than full blown nigger" without race mixing? you fuckin retarded.

You're either a jew or a self-hating nigger mongrel.

No one wants to live with niggers, isn't that why you got guns? go kill some niggers.

why have you made this retarded dichotomy between living with full niggers, or mixed niggers? No one needs to live with niggers at all. Deport them or kill them.

You just want to create a society full of low-iq nigger mongrels, you ethno-masochistic cuckold. I don't want to live in a brazil-tier shithole. Take your fucking "bleaching" and give yourself an enema with it.

I'd like to do that, but unfortunately this isn't a perfect world. And on top of that, you'll never be able to convince all members of your race to kill every last nigger in the country. It sounds like a great idea, but while you're sitting at your computer dreaming on about a reality that is never going to happen, Shequiqua is popping out 7 more pure black baboons who will be full grown niggers in 16 years, and Tyrone is out knocking up a white girl and will then abandon her with a mudshark child. Even when blacks were considered literal possessions by law, we still weren't able to deport them all. But we were able to do the exact opposite of what is happening now: White men would cuck black men and have them raise their child, and then have 7 white babies of their own. That actually happened, so it's actually possible, but sadly it stopped before we saw any results beyond the average American black having 1/3 white DNA.
Nothing short of a full blown fascist revolution will allow us to finally kill/deport legal citizens. I'd like to, you'd like to, but it's wishful thinking.

Yeah, so you'd like to fuck them and muddy our white genes. Fuck off with this blatant nigger-mixing fetishism. You're a sick son of a bitch. Niggers are the lowest form of humanity. Nothing good can come from mixing with them.

I'm not attracted to negresses. Believe me. I don't see how injecting white genes into colored people muddies our genes, in fact it's quite the other way around.

I'm sure Australian Abbos are genuinely the lowest form of humanity, if you consider them human.

You're a mental fucking reject. Get out.

oh right. I forgot about this creatures.

They're already here, have been for centuries, they aren't leaving, it would take a miracle to even have the option of culling them and it will never happen regardless, and meanwhile their population is increasing and the problem is getting worse every day.

What the hell is wrong with you? Calm your autism.

So we should just blanda up and fuck our nation and genes over? No. Stop. You're trying way too hard to justify mixing with niggers. Just because they're here, doesn't mean we need to mix with them, you disgusting mongrel.

So this means we should mix ourselves with them and forever destroy our racial purity and heritage? Civilisations are the product of the race that produced the, not the other way around. If you want to mix us all up, you're just going to kill our civilisation.

You're the nigger-loving son-of-a-bitch who wants to mix with niggers to create disgusting half-breeds and turn us into brazil.

I don't think you even read what I've said. I've been advocating to mixing where the nigger aspect of any individual doesn't exceed 3.125% (or 1/32 for all you guys who don't understand percentages), and even then only 10% of the otherwise white population will have any nigger ancestry at all. It's not a fucking Brazil. It's an actual solution.

how do you think those motherfuckers got to be mixed like that in the first place? They had some ancestor fuck a nigger. What you're advocating is producing more of these mixed niggers by fucking with the blacks already here. It's disgusting and blatantly obvious what you want us to do.

You're trying too hard to fit in, Chaim.

If you're gonna racemix, at least have some fucking taste….fucking hell…..

Go back to cuckchan, you mental reject

God damn user,

It's about making mongrels out of another race, then fucking them into whiteness over several generations. What part of this don't you understand? Do you think we'll just stop after one generation?

your plan would only work if the white genes weren't so damn recessive :^)

Doesn't this prove the opposite of your claims?
Black has less Neanderthal ancestry in this diagram. It seems to show that Asians have more of it rather than less.

Geez buddy, do you understand what recessive means? Did you take Biology back in high school? Do you remember Punett squares? If not I'll refresh your memory.
When an organism has both a dominant and a recessive gene for a specific trait, the trait phenotype will correspond to the dominant gene. That means if you breed a pure dark-skinned human and a pure light-skinned human together, you can expect the offspring to have dark skin, as that is the dominant trait. However, at the genetic level, the offspring will have one gene for light skin and one gene for dark skin. If you were to breed the halfbreed offspring with a light-skinned human, there would be a 50% of the offspring being light-skinned, meaning it would possess two genes for light skin, and a 50% chance that the offspring would have dark skin, with one gene for dark skin and another for light skin. However, the vast majority of human traits, including skin tone, are actually co-dominant, meaning you can see both genes active in the organism's phenotype. Basically meaning that if you take a dark-skinned human and only allow it and its descendants to breed with light-skinned humans, you can statistically expect the family line to become quite light-skinned over time.
Now take that basic understanding and apply it to all the various traits of a race that get bred out after 6 generations. Recessive genes show up in the offspring if there are enough of them :^)

S. Italians, Greeks, and Romanians are as closely related to Turks as they are to Nords, more closely related to Turks than Finns, and about equally as close to Finns as they are to Palestinians.

Sadistic Gooks. But what else would you expect. They don't even care even when their own children get hit by cars.

and what gave you the idea that this bleaching would go unhindered and unopposed?
this would be super easy to foil with backings from the white purists

nigger, anything will be opposed. It would still get more support than proposing simply killing them all.

and hasn't this been tried before with the negroid slaves and the end result is the dindus of USA?

You'll have to jog my memory on when we had a state-sponsored program to breed out the Negros.

This article shows most East Asians having very little Denisovan ancestry (Dark Green) and a bit of Neanderthal Ancestry. Black = little to none, Red = lots

and this is how gradually anyone with a drop of white blood ends up being classified as white
great job, m8
this is going to be native american lineage shenanigans 2 electric boogaloo

wait then how the hell does the average nigger have 1/3rd of white blood?
do you folks have no self-control with your penises?

Listen buddy, some fucko with a single drop of white blood isn't white. Someone who is 31/32 white is white.

Also, did you honestly think America had a legitimate government program to breed out niggers? By your language you sound European/not American, so I'll let you know that the federal government did pretty much nothing significant in the average American's life up until the 1930's with Roosevelt's socialist policies. Strange to think that the same country that created the CIA, NSA, and TSA and has a huge fucking military used to be pretty much nothing, but it's pretty damn true.
The reason for the amount of white blood in the American Negro is because, sadly, the southern whites had trouble controlling their penises around black women. This was true during slavery, where it was very common for white slave masters to fuck around with their female slaves. Occasionally they would give their mulatto children freedom, more often than not though they'd deny that they were their children (for obvious reasons) and those mulattoes would mix back into the black gene pool. The freed mulattoes ended up establishing their own communities (which became the basis for many traditionally black areas in the south) and had higher economic standing than full blacks.
Jungle fever also seemed to continue on into the 20th century, as sometimes white men would impregnate a black woman. Why would any self-respecting white man do this? Every race has its degenerates, and if there are people willing to fuck goats out there, I don't doubt that a few white men would fuck a black woman for easy pussy.

where do you draw the line then?
3/4?
and there's no point of bleaching if you don't make sure the white heritage is passed along with the genes.

and that means one way or another you gotta treat that half-blood mongrel (1/2) a legit white person if you want that mongrel to pass the white heritage down to his spawn created with full blooded white spouse

and I highly doubt the half-blood mongrel will have easy time finding a willing pure white spouse to begin with

especially when you folks have just taken charge of everything and the whole racial purity thing is still fresh in your minds

I draw the line at when the offspring is white. 31/32 white is a fine percentage because by that point, all non-white traits have been bred out. Second, this is about cucking black men by impregnating their women with white sperm. It's not about finding a suitable white spouse for a black man. That's part of where Brazil went wrong (besides stopping at 1/4 non-white). An important thing to not is that in order for this to work out, we need to return public opinion back to the point where being non-white is not desirable. Up until the mid to late 20th century, anyone in America who was part non-white (mostly injuns but sometimes people who were 1/4th or 1/8th black) but who looked white enough would try to hide their non-white heritage, as there were plenty of social incentives to do so. As a result, they had no trouble finding a white spouse and breeding into the white population.

THAT'S WHAT BRAZIL TRIED, YOU MORONIC RETARD
THEY JUST POPULATED THEIR COUNTRY WITH LOW-IQ HALF-BREEDS
WE SHOULD WORK ON LIMITING THEIR BIRTHRATE, NOT FUCKING THEM
GO AWAY AND TAKE YOUR MONGREL FETISH WITH YOU

They give about as many fucks about whites as whites give about native americans

So I assume as long as the person in question LOOKS white then that person is white, then?

Every hapa I ever talked to hate their existence and wish they were full of one race. Don't racemix or encourage racemixing ever.

Looks and acts white, and best-case scenario is unaware of their colored partial heritage

What does Holla Forums think of Mongolians (the real ones) ?

Holy shit this is some potent nightmare fuel for a purist Holla Forumslock
Literally "shitskins in disguise"
The white's worst enemy is the whites themselves

hi there, reddit

I've got no problem with them if they stick to their patch of tundra

So basically Finns?

what is the song about? bretty cool that a dude with a golden swastika kicks everyones asses

They did a great job in destroying Baghdad, reducing China's population and keeping Islam in check. Something they still haven't recovered from.

Islam is still terrified of the Finns.

Why do you folka bully fins so much?
They're the best looking whites, imho
but then again I am an east asian so I'm probably biased

LOL degenerate mutts talking about being "pure"

Whites are not "pure" race like East Asians, you have mixed with sandniggers and that's makes you a mixed mongrel. That's why low IQ sandniggers cluster so close to Europeans.

careful, you might trigger him

Holy shit. When are you going to realize the biggest threat to white people are themselves?
White people are nation builders, that means we love to get along with our neighbors to do so, so we end up treating savages like niggers and mud people like civilized people, that's when they do what savages do, rape, murder, steal. The jews, chinks and ALL of the niggers of the world would be a laughable threat if we just bound together, werent race mixing and saw savages and jews for what they are - nation destroyers.
Just imagine all white people of the world working together while we just kept the brown hordes away from us and sent them back to the jungles. We'd be taking vacations on the moon with our 6-8 children, living in high tech mansions all while not worrying a single bit about what kind of gun your wife should keep in her purse because white liberals allowed hordes of niggers to infest our cities.

They are actually Asians. I don't mean that as an insult to them, and I don't deny that they have a very health admix of White genes, but no matter how you splice it they are more closely related to ya'll then us.

Holy shit, niggers are seriously a separate species.

P.S your "pure" white double digit IQ's isn't that far off from sandniggers.

Sure they do, you're like an exotic pet panda, nothing more.

And East Asians are more closely related to the literal apes Niggers and Australoids.

Whites and sandniggers have a shared genetic history as we are both caucasian, you moron. The only mixing that happened with sandniggers occurred right on the fringes of Europe.

Are you trying to imply that there isn't a distinct European race? If so, you're just being a disingenuous retard. When I talk about "purity" I don't mean in some kind of absolute puritan sense, but in a practical and realistic sense. To maintain the racial "purity" of your nation, just ensure that those who are allowed to live and reproduce there are overwhelmingly of European stock. I don't think I was being particularly confusing.

this is outright untrue. Finns are white

stay mad, chingchong

IQ below 70 detected. No more closer to Asians than they are to whites, idiot.

Then tell me what branch does haplo group N1c belong to?

Thanks for proving my point, you're a degenerate MUTT like all Europeans. Sandniggers are your family.

Hardly, you're the one being invaded everyday by niggers and sandniggers everyday but then again, family sticks together.

Asian, that explains why Finnish have higher IQ than other Euro-mutts.

by your shit-for-brains logic, we're all africans since our ancestors originated there. Don't embarrass yourself like this.

inferiority complexes are a bitch, eh? Come back to me when your people have produced culture that rivals that of Western Civilisation. We can talk then

They also have smaller penises than Western Europeans.

You will also notice that the potato niggers, another non-white race, is on the small end of things.

I am not MUH DICKing mind you. I am just demonstrating that the Finn's aparant whiteness is only skin deep. That doesn't mean that Asians and Whites can't work together. In fact it just goes to show that the only two races capable of acting in a civilized manner and not completely fucking each other over are us two. Instead of getting played against each other we should work towards removing the lesser filth.

Idiot, Europeans cluster with sandniggers, see here and that makes you a mongrel mutt, white is not a "pure" race like East Asians, deal with it.

Does that even exist anymore? you're on your last leg, your sandnigger siblings are going to take over your western civilization soon, enjoy.

I think I'm seeing a pattern here

Kek, I didn't figure 6 inches was actually that big, but I'm way ahead of the curve, apparently.

t. English, Irish, Scottish, Injun mutt

fuck off d&c kikelord

All caucasians descend from indo-Europeans, some of which went down into the middle east, some to Iran and North India, and some to Europe. The European ones (aka "damn whitey sandniggers LOL") were the ones to produce the greatest high culture and civilizations known to man.
Keep that salt flowing, though. The more you try to insult whites, the more I chuckle, considering there really isn't anything to feel insulted about.

be consistent, chink

I don't care you little degenerate mutt, you won't even exist by the end of the century.

You'll be lucky if we decide to keep you in zoo along with other endangered animals.

Varg actually wrote a really interesting post about the origins of the Hibernians a couple of years ago
thuleanperspective.com/2013/10/23/red-hair/

The parts of large cities they occupy tend to be extra smelly and dirty.

Also seem to have ruined Vancouver which was a beautiful city when I lived there in my youth.

Behold. The ching chong "master race"

You'll be able to dry entire oceans with the salt you're generating.

To be perfectly honest, I wouldn't trust anything to do with genetics from Varg whatsoever. Give me genetic studies that show the Irish aren't a white European ethnicity, and then we'll talk

What good is an all powerful army if they wont even protect its own people?

Then at that point you dont even HAVE an army to protect your kind

Are you fucking stupid? lol That's not true, Caucasians existed way before that.

Most Southern Europeans are not even genetically Indo-European, they are neolithic farmers but they are still white.

Europeans are mix of Neolthic farmers, Western-European hunter-gatherers and Yamnaya Indo-Europeans ( mix of Caucasus hunter-gatherers + Eastern European hunter-gatherers)

The haplogroups carried on the Y chromosome of Irish men belong primarily to the Western Europe originating R1b(81.5%), on Irish women(and to a less extent scots) on average 38.5% of the maternal mtDNA has the Haplogroup H markers, which is branch originating in SE asia and which drifted to become associated with Middle eastern and North African descent. Specifically H1, the most common clade found in irish women, has the highest frequency among the Tuareg inhabiting the Fezzan region in Libya (61%). The Irish share this frequency with much of the Iberian peninsula.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1380239/
nature.com/ejhg/journal/v18/n11/abs/ejhg201087a.html
dienekes.blogspot.com/2011/04/genetic-structure-of-west-eurasians.html
dienekes.blogspot.com/2011/04/genetic-structure-in-north-central.html
nature.com/ejhg/journal/v14/n12/abs/5201709a.html

I guess I stand corrected then.

So, they basically have the same frequency as Spaniards, Portuguese, and other Iberian peoples. How does this prove they aren't white, exactly?

methought iberians were bleached moors and berbers converted to christianity

Because it is a middle eastern and north african haplogroup. If you will read Varg's post I linked earlier it will explain in simple terms even you can understand how the Iberian pennisula was the entry point for groups of non-whites and how they spread.

Chicken dinner

They're our allies, for now at least.

We seem to have common interests and common culture (civilized).

Yamnaya Indo-Europeans looked mostly like Southern Europeans but they were more darker pigmented in skin and eyes than contemporary Southern Europeans according to genetic studies..

dienekes.blogspot.com/2015/03/natural-selection-and-ancient-european.html

Yamnaya Indo-Europeans (Caucasus hunter-gatherers) received blonde hair and blue-eye traits after mixing with Eastern European hunter-gatherers and their cousin Scandinavian hunter-gatherers.

"If anything, it seems that the "fairest of them all" were the Scandinavian hunter-gatherers, and a combination of light/dark pigmentation was also present in Neolithic farmers and Western Hunter Gatherers in various combinations."

sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin

Europe had advanced civilization before Indo-European invasion from steppe, They even had writing system unlike Indo-Europeans.

Historians use the term "Old-Europe" for Pre-Indo-European civilizations in Europe.

Look into : Vinča civilization, Minoan civilization, Sicanian civilization, Basque civilization and Iberian civilization

They were all living in Europe before Indo-Europeans.

Correct. They already have no qualms killing Americans, aka Whites, as shown by the zog (further)conditioned US police, much of which are zog zombies form the military.

500.000 shills from China are always going to derail any threat. Game over pol.

Chinks, go fuck yourselves.

I'm Canadian too and have seen enough to agree they are absolutely a threat.

Their in-group preference is extremely strong and they can also be very nationalistic. And you are correct in saying they provide a level of competition and threat that a lot of the other races can't.

It's just a recipe for disaster. I don't know how you can see it any other way.

I'm Canadian too and have seen enough to agree they are absolutely a threat.

Their in-group preference is extremely strong and they can also be very nationalistic. And you are correct in saying they provide a level of competition and threat that a lot of the other races can't.

It's just a recipe for disaster.

They question is, how will we ever solve this? Are we seriously doomed to just have our nation completely subsumed?

As a side-note. I had some Vietnamese refugee from the 70's give some bullshit speech about how Canada is "so diverse and multicultural" and how it's "our strength" and other oft-repeated bullshit.

This is the reason all foreigners are threats. They can never ever integrate into a true European identity, so they manufacture a fake multiculti identity and force it down the throat of the nation as a whole in order to incorporate themselves into what it means to be "Canadian". It just fucking infuriates me.

This literally stands true for every non-white in our countries and is reason enough to kick them all out. We don't need to point to crime stats or other shit like that. We just have to point to the fact that any amount of non-whites = dilution of national identity = more non-whites = positive feedback loop = racial and national suicide.

WHY THE FUCK ON A BOARD CALLED POLITICALLY INCORRECT DO FAGGOTS KEEP USING THE TERM "ASIAN?" IT'S ORIENTAL, GOOK, CHINK, GREASY YELLOW SLOPE.

we've been calling them gooks and chinks this whole thread, fam.

You should be scared, Mongol Empire was just a beginning.

HA, looks like Europeans will share the same fate Minoans did but this time with hoards of niggers and sandniggers.

fuck off shlomo

Weebcucks will defend this shit before going back to jerk their baby dicks to cuckime CP

Gook refers mostly to Koreans and chink to Chinese.

Minoans were Indo-European too.

Last time I checked it was trudeau senior who came up with multiculti bullshit
It was YOUR kind who opened the gates, we just took advantage of that
If you really wanna go after us then deal with your enemies within first, then maybe we'll take your empty threats of genocide seriously

>*from China*

So Aryans cucked Whites out of their language and culture? It's more likely than you think Indo-European language is sister to Uralic (Fingol, Hun-garian, Samoyed) and sensu lato Altaic (Tungusic, Manchu, Mongol, turkroach), both of them being of confirmed Northeastern Asian origin).

Yes. You're right. But it's all the non-white immigrants who buy into it and reinforce it since their presence in this nation relies on nothing else, and they can't ever become Europeans themselves.

I don't remember calling for your genocide. I just want you all to leave my nation.

What makes you think that we'll comply?
Your law enforcement and armed forces now accept permanent residents.
Your MPs are pushing for voting rights for permanent residents right now in ottawa.
Too late for you, m8.
Better hope that we asians become the dominant force over the other shitskins so you folks at least end up saving your hides.
Because from what we have observed the nignogs and goatfuckers thirst for your blood and want your scalp

This truly is the death of a nation

we asians have a saying for this kind of situation
it's like jacking off a dead son's cock in hopes of continuing the bloodline

No, they were not Indo-European. It's an isolated language like Basque and Iberian which are still spoken in Europe today and they're both Non-Indo-European languages.

According to linguists Minoan is isolated language, which bears no kinship to Indo-European or Semitic language family.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoan_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eteocretan_language

Believe me I am relatively well informed on pre-Aryan Mediterranean ethnoi. The issue is that genetically Minoans were proven to be most closely related to contemporary proto-Thracians/proto-Celts of Northwestern Anatolia/Eastern Thrace.
amren.com/news/2013/05/mysterious-minoans-were-european-dna-finds/

Even the hypothesized Tyrsenian language family (which includes the Etruscans, a nation of similar Anatolian origin according to the mythological/classical Greek sources) is considered by some to be an early IE Anatolian offshoot.

Genetically, most Southern Europeans are Neolithic farmers not Indo-Europeans. see here link to genetic study

Mioanins were not that different from Southern Europeans/ ancient Neolithic farmers.

washington.edu/news/2013/05/14/dna-analysis-unearths-origins-of-minoans-the-first-major-european-civilization/

Why exactly are you letting some fucking gook tell you how its going to be in your country cuckadian? What exactly is fucking wrong with you to post 68 times and not come to the conclusion that the only way to get these fucking roaches out of your country isn't democratic?

Did you get genetic damage from the agent orange we dropped over your shit country in the 70's you fucking retarded gook? Europeans owned most of Asia up until the 1960's since the 1400's. Next time I hope it doesn't stop at simply making you fucking scum vassals and just snipping the problem in the bud and wiping you all out. The Japanese are the only ones in your race that have proven to be good soldiers, and they didn't last more than three years and didn't even manage to finish off China.

J2 seems to agree with the pattern you suggest, while being not an IE linked haplogroup (like R1a1 is) BUT at the suggested timescale it seems to be fully correlated with the historically documented distribution of self-proclaimed Aryans.

abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/inside-chinas-fake-paris-london-jackson-hole-wyoming-38353356

Haplogroups =/= Autosomal DNA

Based on Autosomal DNA Southern Europeans are Neolthic farmers not Indo-Europeans.

Study explained by dienekes since you have hard time understanding it.

Because he is a cucknadian. It's in their genes. I blame all the frenchness for the willingness to surrender at the slightest opposition.

Okay goy

And I'm not dictating how things are going to be.
It's the whites themselves doing this.

Shut the fuck up gook, are you actually implying that kikes were the ones who went door to door kicking your fucking yellow faces in? Remember where you are docile faggot, you're going back one of two ways and I think you can figure out which one is the best for you.

Haplogroups are Mt-DNA only?

Is it so bad that we just want to enjoy French/Californian wine and German bratwursts and swiss cheese and magnificent windmills and beautiful churches all in one place like in our own soil?
We'll even pay good money for your artisans.
All you gotta do is just live your traditonal life you meant to have, and get paid and receive protection to boot.

Just put me in Xinjang next to Uighurs.

Culture is more important than buildings, and the mummies of our Tocharians uncles demand retribution.

If you know what I mean…

What genuine result do you expect, faggot? Even Sweden has a fucking nationalist scene. Canada is just accelerating down the shitpit faster than ever. If there ever is some kind of military uprising, which is already incredibly unlikely, then I'd gladly join in and stomp some gook's heads in. Unfortunately that's not going to happen.

Get this hothead outta here

What do you think your big brother is here to help you with, Canada?

Haplogroups (mtdna or ydna) do not say much compared to Autsonomal DNA study, which calculates your entire genetic ancestry.

Minoans were not that different from Neolthic farmers/modern Southern Europeans.

Sardinians and Basques speak Non-Indo-European languages and they are predominantly Neolithic farmers, like other Southern Europeans. see chart here

According to wiki Sardinian is Romance.

This.

As I've said, the only threat to whites are other whites. It's easy to buy into all the Hollyjew demoralization propaganda that portrays all races as equal and thus equal threat. The cure is observing reality and reading history.

Whites have conquered the heartland of every other race, and graciously let them live. No other race have ever even entered the white heartland (western europe) without help from other whites. Chinks in general understand the natural order and submit. They do it much more graciously than other races, which is kudos to them.

But who can blame them for taking advantage of resources being given to them by whites. Who wouldn't? If you live in a country that gives away power and resources to other races, blame those who are giving it away, not the ones taking it.

It's important to understand, the enemy is within.

They are genetically not Indo-Europeans, see the chart

They are at the end of the chart with predominantly neolthic farmer ancestry with little to no Indo-European (yamnaya) ancestry.

You actually do have brain damage, don't you? I don't recall saying Jews didn't profit, I was saying remember who kicked your fucking teeth in 40 years ago.

Well, I sort of take it for granted the problem with Jews is known around here. But even Jews must work through whites, as they've always done.

When it comes to "blame" that's hard to pinpoint. I can't really blame Jews for Jewing seeing how destroying whites is pretty much their only, slim hope for any sort of ascendancy on this earth.

So yes, I do tend to blame the degenerate and corrupt whites that fall to their wiles more than the Jews themselves. That doesn't make them any less of a problem.

So if I hold a gun to your head and force your hand to pull the trigger, am I to blame for your death, or are you?

What?

The Jews work through religious mindgames on one hand and greed, lust and all other sorts of vices on the other.

If they were a warrior people, and actually exerted force themselves, that would be like forcing you to pull the trigger. Convincing you to do it yourself because they've corrupted your mind is something else. And that's more akin to what they're doing.

Do you think the Jews could hold their offices in governments, media and banking without the co-operation of the white pyramid beneath them? What would they do? Ammo up and go fight for their positions?

Jews work by infiltrating and controlling all media, education, banking, and pretty much every other important institution of national function. Using this control, they pump propaganda and other such filth into the minds of the general population in order to pacify and control them.

Do you think six-pack joe knows anything at all about the JQ? Do you think they know that what the jews feed them is actually harmful? Of course not. They're brainwashed. I don't blame a brainwashed person for acting in a certain way, because they genuinely have no fucking idea what they're doing is wrong or self-destructive.

You're treating this whole situation like there was a conscious white agreement, made in a sound state of mind, to all of the shit that's going on.

After the circus performance is over, do you praise the bear or (((the trainer)))?

that certainly seems to be the case, according to general consensus
these left wingers KNOW they're doing this in detriment to their own people, AND they're relishing over that fact.
at this point I think they're accelerationists.

Not at all, all I'm saying is that Jews work through degenerate whites.

And yes, there is a difference between forcibly pulling a trigger and brainwashing you to do so. Even six-pack Joe understands corruption to a degree. It goes a lot of energy into maintaining the lies for the common man. Why do you think whites today are stressed out of their minds?

But six-pack Joe has no power in this world, so whatever he does doesn't matter in any case. It's banker Johnson from an old aristocrat family you have to worry about, and he knows that when he sells out for greed, it's a short term benefit for him at the expense of his people.

Still, I'm not disagreeing with what you said, but it's a bit beside the point of my original statement. Which is that the only attack vector other races have towards whites are through other whites.

east asians have that weird jungle donke legend
youtu.be/Fu7O1UZwkSk

Nordic countries having a one drop rule makes sense.

The US will have to be state by state for immigration/demographic rules. And more than likely redraw the lines and rename some of them after our heros. If the south wants the one drop rule good. Fuck Lincoln and the war of northern aggression.
The west coast… everything west of the 5 is a bunch of mutts. Nationalist hybrids and veterans can stay, globalists and sub 100 IQ monkeys can go enrich Mexico, or become soap.

The American products of kike propaganda will have their own state. We shall see if we fail or not. Maybe a new race that encourages selecting for high IQ develops or maybe we are doomed and the science experiment fails.

All broken redpills go west.

Daily reminder that the people in these types of threads who go to self destructive extremes making enemies of vets that support their cause are all globalist kikes trying to fuck with your head. They can go pick a tree cuz the day will be coming soon enough.

Anyways this is all putting the cart before the horse. Go outside and meet someone, find a local red-pilled church or any other social group and redpill them. I met two WN today in the wild in a so called liberal city, and started redpilling another mixed vet who i fought alongside with in the desert.

All Americans who don't want a nationalist broken redpill westcoast state as an ally can fuck off and die. Euros don't worry the mud monkeys are shit at aiming go do your duty.

Pic related; good job user your redpilling soldiers everyday. also first post.

There is no god but kek and donald trump is his prophet.

pic fucking related, it's what really happened the last 3 centuries

We are just here to take your shit the honest way, and the best part is you are so docile thanks to the jews and we are so wealthy that you can't touch this. It's a better fate than going the way of the mudslime or the negro or the spic, and we like american culture too, so it's just going to be a more genetically diverse people in the same country with most of the same culture but less christianity, most of us are secular.

stop promoting the idea that we should ally with mongrels and non-whites unless they explicitly agree to leaving our nations when everything is said and done. The moment we allow even a single non-white to claim the title of "American" is the moment we destroy the innate Europeanness that defines the identity at its core. Any non-white cannot hold claim to that title since their race played no part in building or defining America from the start. You run down the course of devolving into shit-tier civic nationalism when you try to put non-whites on par with whites when it comes to defining what it means to be American.

America was a build by whites, for whites, and it should be the duty of any true American to ensure this remains a staple of the American identity. All non-whites inherently dilute the European identity of America by virtue of belonging to a foreign race. They can NEVER integrate into a white European identity since they share no deeper connection through blood or history to Europeans. They would forever be superficially LARPing as part of American culture, but would naturally work to degrade it.

Any non-white that is allowed to stay in the nation, if any at all, should be considered a foreign guest living. We shouldn't settle for any less.

This civilisation is a construct of the white race, so the moment you remove the innate racial element that defines our identity is the moment you doom the nation and civilisation to a slow but long process of browning and eventual death.

nah. you chinks will just corrupt the culture since you don't share any connection to the European race that built the nation and defined the society from the beginning. Culture is a racial construct, not the other way around. You chinks are simply unable to maintain or even match our European civilisation.

pic related

we need to bring back confucian/buddhist ideals to combat the degeneracy that came along the westernization

I don't know what gave you the idea that we east asians want the total genocide of your peoples.
see

we're not gonna go out of our way to help with your liberation of your peoples from the jews but when shit hits the fan we'll give you refuge

Because you're literally contributing to it by pouring into our nations, you mental reject. All you non-whites contribute to the destruction and replacement of the European race in our own nations by coming here in the first place.

You're contributing to our outright genocide by not being opposed to mass non-white immigration. How could you, though? You're a product of this system to begin with.

There will be no refuge. There are two races competing for dominance on this planet, whites and jews. Only one will survive and rule.

We only flooded in because you asked us to, you disgrace of your own kind
your fault that you fell for the jew's sweet sweet words
that austrian painter with a neat stache knew what was up and tried to put a stop to it but we all know the ending to that story

I'd die before I subject myself to the humiliation of placing myself in a fake mockery of a European city and live on a foreign people's land for the sole purpose of their entertainment. I can't think of anything more degrading to the European race than that.

the jews fear the samurai
it's also because we're as kikey as them, maybe even more

You can't fuck them into whiteness you fucking mongrel. You're as stupid as the leftists that think mixing will create a single race.

You'd be right and it was clear you were an Americuck mongrel that wants everyone's bloodline tainted because yours is.

I don't remember asking for any of this. No white person wanted multiculturalism or multi racialism. It was forced onto our people by politicians, and then brainwashed into our kids as a positive thing.

You can't be this dense, can you? You would call the insane 1984 style mind control in the west "falling for the jew's sweet sweet words"? Don't kid yourself.

You're trying to play it all of as though you "east Asians [don't] want the total genocide of [my] peoples", yet you obviously do or else you wouldn't be directly contributing in the ways I've described.

You'd be surprised at how well we actually integrate. we aren't here to genocide but we will take all your positions of power by simply beating you at your own game. Don't worry your culture will stay mostly in tact, but even then culture is somewhat fluid, you've made bounds into our culture and we like it we want more of what you've got, but we also want to keep your best ideals of freedom and competition, we don't care for your religious beliefs but thankfully your countries constitution doesn't either.

you think we'll let you?
you're staying alive and live your traditional life, one way or another

and who voted them into office?
your people

look m8, I respect beautiful women but when she opens up her legs with juices dripping off I'm burying my supposedly small dick in there so deep that whoever pulls me out will be crowned king arthur

Since when is fraud, stealing technology and bitching for more affirmative action/positive discrimination honest?

Delusion.

the jew game, really
but a game is a game and we're all players I guess

We are smarter than you on average and harder more efficient workers, short of another Hitler which honestly you are too cucked to ever see again we are going to be your doctors, your scientists, your executives and your politicians. And we will be faithful to the american ideals, so there's no real need to worry.

we gotta make sure we only take the good parts though
moderation is important
don't just soak everything in willynilly

I understand you're just shitposting, but I'll respond as if you're serious.

The situation won't be Jews in direct control over Asia. What the Jews want is a small, stable population of whites for administration, tactics and invention. These will be held in check by a horde of arab-negro-white hybrids used for soldiers and workers. Asians will continue in their role as workers and specialists.

This is the inevitable future if Jews win.

Don't kid yourself. You don't "integrate" into European culture at all. You "integrate" into this soulless cosmopolitan consumerist culture that's designed to be as rootless as possible. Your people corrupt and degrade Western Civilisation since your race had no part in building it. Your race is also incapable of matching the greatness of the European race's culture and civilization. Your people are just of a lesser genetic stock. Smart, yes, but not in the way Europeans have proven to be over the centuries.

You're a moronic chink shit and you plainly show how your people are a great threat to our nation's and culture's survival. The fact that you think culture is just a couple of loose ideas about competition and freedumbz just goes to show how much our national identities are already perverted, and how much they'll be perverted the more of you chink bastards flood in. You fuckers will NEVER be American or Canadian. These nations were built by whites and are wholly defined by us. Unless you completely eradicate any vestiges of European civilisation left in this world, you will be foreigners living in the empty husk of what another people have built.

Try me, you Eastern Jew.

If I brainwash you 24/7 to think that eating shit is the greatest thing in the world, and I limit your access to any alternative opinions, you're going to believe that eating shit is the greatest goddamn thing ever devised by man. If a man is throwing up and has a headache, to you blame the man himself, or the virus he's infected with?

Definitely, nice digits my friend.

are you from the past? because that's the current meta right now
We'll jew the jews and when their juices dry up or they figure out what's up and try to counter jew us then we'll show you guys how the real genocide is done

You're a bunch of drones. Worker ants. You aren't builders of high civilisation and culture like Europeans are. You're good at completing intellectual tasks and that's about where it ends. Much better than niggers, but as a race, you don't have the same kind of spark that differentiates Europeans.

wew lad. If America was populated by a bunch of chinks, America would be dead. America isn't just a bunch of ideas like China isn't just a bunch of ideas. If China was suddenly full of Europeans tomorrow, China would be destroyed.

off yourself furher style and we'll make a song for our bards to sing in memory of you, I guess
but I'm pretty sure there will be other whites willing to co-operate

hmm I don't listen sincerely to peoples who don't look like me to begin with
I know it wasn't the case in your side though

I blame the sick man for not taking care of himself proper
it's called self-moderation

Yeah, that's why you live in our world and not the other way round. Your nothing but high functioning niggers with a knack for imitation.

Once we uncuck ourselves and stop handing you our tech/die out you'll never advance beyond where we are now.

You don't understand. There will still be whites against you, commanding the tactics and developing strategy. Just as now, you will have no hope of any sort of victory. Your leaders know this and act accordingly.

If you were capable of jewing whites you would have jewed us when we conquered your heartland, dominated you completely and let you live on our mercy. The battle between whites and asians are in the past.

The only competition is between jews and whites. The hierarchy on this planet is settled except for that.

Don't be this retarded.

I used to believe this being a most probable thing but browsing Holla Forums and the news threads gave me doubts

we will have our OWN whites helping us
pic related has been most effective removing the best whites from the jew radar
and the key difference between the jews and us is that we will treat our whites as partners, or maybe even teachers like how chinese emperors treated tibetan top monks as teachers if you're really that obsessed with being the number 1

I dunno, that's what the white doctors been telling me whenever I get sick

We've seen what you got and we want it, you have no way to stop us, we are smarter than you on average, you may have more geniuses bu that's why we are going to integrate, there will still be European Americans, there will just be more people in the country, we will run it efficiently, you will give us the tech to handle the future, and the creative spark to forward the new culture, and we will take care of your nigger/spic problem, it's going to be a great united future.

You say that as if you aren't, unless you are a genius you are also a higher functioning nigger. You're never going to uncuck yourself, trends show this is not going to happen.

Don't blame a sheep herd for not leading themselves. People need leadership. All that's happening nowadays is not the fault of general people but the fault of jews and intelligent, good leaders not stepping up harder. Thankfully there is a change in that.

Cream of the crop there. It's hilariously sad if you're seriously bragging about weebs being on your side.

Don't care. There will be war in Europe soon and unlike our diaspora most of us don't buy the model minority meme the Jews spin about you.

A shepherd is someone who herds sheep

A group of sheep is a flock

t. former 4H Shepherd.

you HAVE to be a weeb at one point of life in order to end up here to begin with

not all of you
that's more than enough to salvage from europe
europe is a lost cause since the end of WW2

You talk about running a nation like running some kind of factory assembly line. "Efficiency" doesn't create culture. "Efficiency" doesn't produce soul-moving works of art. "Efficiency" doesn't produce music that evokes the most powerful emotions. "Efficiency" doesn't produce an ideal to strive towards. "Efficiency" doesn't make a man dream of something greater than the some of his parts/

"Efficiency" produces more cheap plastic toys ahead of schedule.

This is a perfect example of a chink perverting something he doesn't truly understand or relate to. You simply cannot maintain European civilisation since you don't belong to it, and your people share no deeper connection to the spirit that produced it. In your attempt to "preserve" western civilisation, you will pervert it and turn it into an abomination of its former self. Your people will disgrace what Europeans have built up over millennia of struggle and brilliance.

you okay there, hothead? I never said that quote

Well thanks for your correction. I hope you got my point.

Well, this is becoming very theoretical very fast. To get there we must first assume that whites don't win against jews (very unlikely,) and then that asians somehow acquire some newfound power to challenge whites-under-jews.

If I had to choose between living under jews or asians, I would choose asians, so in the unlikely event that whites lose I hope you are right.

It's largely moot anyway, we are just going to take over by being better than you at what you do, We will integrate fine, our integration will be slow and steady so our children will be only genetically different from your own, and in many cases will share genes with yours.

I meant to quote

Since you know so much about Cultures, you would understand that every Culture is irreversibly destined to die out and become Civilization.
I'm not a defeatist but I understand historical patterns. We are Rome after the Hellenes.
You are right, other cultures will indeed be stuck in our "husk", in mineralogy it's called pseudomorphoses, however, they will eventually learn from the "thing become" through their own becoming and they then too will die.
What are you getting so angry about? You were simply born in the Winter of Western Civilisation? Does it bum me out, of course. Am I going to yell at an asian guy because he lives here? Why would I?

looking at europe you're certainly aren't winning right now.
eastern europe shows some promise but it's eastern europe.
to quote the 2ch poster "slavs are niggers but wrong color"
and austria's right wing just got rekt in the elections.

and absorb their inherent vulnerabilities which led to current situation?
fuck that.
the two races should not mix, but rather work together side by side.

I think you're verging on nignog tier chimpout there, m8
lie down and come back later with a clear mind

I see you don't know what weeb means.

We can't just stop racemixing though, it's gonna happen, it already happens, and I would never want to take that freedom away from people.

and we all know how shitty the whites are at terrorism

at least fucking discourage it
if the lineage contamination cannot be stopped then at the very least make sure one side of the family completely integrates into another socially and culturally
I have nothing but overwhelming pity to my hapa friends

I had no choice man.

But this is also untrue. You're not better than Europeans at building high culture civilisation. A nation is more than just a couple of management positions.

You keep repeating this meme and I keep refuting it outright. You're full of shit.

Humans are tribal. Low trust societies come hand in hand with multiracial societies. Also, your people will NEVER integrate into our culture, since our culture is European to the core and our identity is built on a European foundation. The most you will ever do is LARP as a bad mockery of what European civilisation and culture once was. You'd be wearing the dried up skin suit of another person, so to speak.

No. we're worse than when Rome fell. When Rome fell, at least their racial bloodlines remained in tact and civilisation was able to spring up once again from the same race. We're currently facing extinction levels of racial replacement. Nothing that comes after will be a reemergence of European civilization, since our race will have been completely stamped out. The Chinese can't and won't carry the flame of Western Civilization, since the have absolutely no historic racial connection to it.

That's right. Just passively let your civilization whither away and die while foreigners replace you in your own nations. Just let the chinks make a mockery of you about it while you're at it.

The only time I'd ever consider working side by side with a chink is if he resided in his own nation. Why would I want to ally myself with the invader?

So showing how you're full of shit and how your race is incapable of keeping the spark of Western Civilisation alive makes me a chimping nignog? Stop.

if you dabbled in animu/mango/jap vidya and shitposted on imageboards then you're pretty much a weeb

so you can drive off the other invaders together?

nah by quoting the wrong guy and being a general hothead
drop the charade, son, you're not fooling anyone

I won't go out of my way to bitch at you particularly for it but we gotta make sure the mixing is done minimally
Either we make the hybrids as close to white as possible (not feasible given their low numbers) or as close to east asian as possible

And you're "actively" doing something?

This is what I want to know. call it a thought experiment - If you were able to incite a majority of europeans to rise up and kick out every last refugee you think the West will prosper?
It's impossible
1. God is dead, and any first year theologian will tell you that without a Divine relation, no Culture can exist. There has never been and never will be a purely atheistic society that survives
2. We have come to a point of singularity in regards to ethics, arts etc. Everything now is just a grass cutting of something made earlier (divinely inspired, mind you). We can no longer create anything new. What happens to a plant that doesn't grow anymore?
3. As for Rome, we are exactly like Rome.. Not better, not worse - "panem et circenses" that is all we have left, like them.

Nah you're just some post 2010 newfag. Why 2010? Because that's when the term started to be misused.

Why the fuck would you think I meant terrorism? I'm talking about warfare.

History disagrees.

I haven't really seen anything to indicate whites are losing. All sides are positioning themselves, but the showdown haven't begun yet.

with your numbers it's the same shit in the eyes of the jews

the definition changed post 2010, get with the times gramps
it's like "faggot" mostly referring to homosexuals not the plant

He's scared of what will happen once whites snap and is pushing hopelessness like a kike.

the first blood already went to the jews, m8
UKIP, FN, Austrian right wing all denied
there's still Trump but we'll see once the general elections start

last time you snapped you got your asses kicked
less talk more action, come on

Wew lad. The Hypocrisy shines through as bright as day.

The enemy of my enemy is not my friend - especially not an arrogant chink bastard who openly mocks the death of my civilisation.

I didn't quote the wrong guy intentionally. I just assumed I had quoted you. I still don't know how you drew the conclusion of nignogging.

I'd say exactly the same thing to you about your whole "we can work together. We want to integrate and b just like u!!" spiel. It's a load of bollox.

My biggest focus is the survival of the white race above all else. Our current civilisation is blatantly at the end of its life cycle, but I wish to preserve the integrity of my race because I know that from the ashes, another great chapter in European civilisation will arise. If our entire race is stamped out, no such thing will ever occur.

No. We are worse than rome because Rome never completely destroyed their racial integrity. From the ashes of Rome, other greater European civilisations arose. The tumultuous course of European history has always been a steady growth of our civilisation and identity as a people.

faggot never referred to a plant

I never advocated for
you got the wrong guy, m8.

I advocated for integration of europeans into east asian society with their own patch of land to boot and guaranteed prosperity and security, should the fight does not go well for them

I am not 0de39a, that guy is a faggot

pic related
last time I checked twig is a byproduct of a plant
and my point still stands

toppest kek lad

You didn't say a plant, you said the plant. ESL?

By ourselves, there's no one else capable of doing it and it won't happen this time.

You had no point.

come on mane.

A redundancy. "America" was named after a European. What did the Injuns called the land before Europeans arrived? Did they even have a concept for continents? of course not, not even the "oh so astronomicaly advanced" Meso"americans" could make a map making the distinction between Laurentia and the South Continent even though they lived right between them, in a relatively narrow landmass, I bet they did not even know the existence of West Indies, for predominantly nomadic people their lack of curiosity, exploration spirit and sense of adventure clearly reflects their subhuman status.

Home internet dead, posting on my phone

see

So you admit defeat to those left wing nutjobs? Get a hold of yourself

no shit sherlock

If we didnt care about the survival of your peoples then we wouldnt be having this banter to begin with. We mock you because we care. If we didn't care we would be leading the charge of the shitskin army

we're calling it "America" here because we're communicating with YOUR language.
you think we call that continent "America" in our own east asian languages?
give me a fucking break

What kind of convoluted mind games did you have to play with yourself to come to that bullshit conclusion?

I think you fail to realise that you are just another brand of non-white, albeit a more advanced, far more dangerous one. I view you as a threat all the same - even more so than shitskins. A chink army invading and replacing my demographics is far more worrying than a shitskin army.

we're calling it "America" here because we're communicating with YOUR language.
you think we call that continent "America" in our own east asian languages?
give me a fucking break

hooooly shit I'm dealing with a social retard here, aren't I?

I would just like to interject that "the" is a definitive article, were as "a" is a indefinite article.

suit yourself then.
the offer still stands if you ever change your mind, m8

I'm genuinely sorry if the mocking jacked up your salt level

projecting, are we?

>>>/kc/

nah just stone-cold observation

that said, it's getting late.
I'm out

Source?

Source on that?

what

I like that spark. That high "civilisation", that you lads have.

I guess I'd say that East Asians are the only noneuro race I have respect for.

God-Tier. That's respectable work ethic and they are protecting their business. Inb4 an user says it doesn't matter because they're non-white.

spooky invaders man

I like Japanese and Koreans 😊💚😊

ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!
they can hear, and see what your visually thinking
this is the complete truth

The reason a lot of Asians have completely expressionless faces, segregate from everybody else-only associate with Asians and don’t associate with non Asians that much, and are very unfriendly in general is to avoid accidentally revealing that they can read minds. If all over a billion Asians where to show facial expressions all the time just as much as non Asians, integrate and associate with non Asians much more, and be much more friendly and talkative, then a lot of them might accidentally reveal that they can read minds by accidentally showing a facial expression or dirty look when someone thinks, or visually pictures something in their mind they don’t like, find astonishing, or funny etc because those people might see that and and really wonder what that was that just happened there and see the connection, and they might accidentally say something similar to what the person was just thinking and going to say. If they all associated with non Asians a lot more then there would be a lot more people around for them to accidentally show facial expressions when those people think things they don’t like etc, so they segregate and only associate with Asians so there won’t be anyone around for them to see that and have any accidents happen in the first place.

Try thinking, best yet visually picturing in your mind something absolutely crazy as you possibly can when you are around Asians, and try looking for Asians who give people particular looks, especially dirty looks for what appears to be for completely no reason, that is them giving people looks when they hear and visually see someone thinking something they don’t like, find astonishing, or funny etc.

I know this may sound crazy, impossible and unbelievable, BUT IT ISN’T CRAZY WHEN ITS TRUE

You have to spread the message!!!!!
The world has to know about this!!!!!

South Koreans are literal kikes of the East up to the point they climb on a roof to redeem themselves.

Asian here. This is completely true.

Quick question

I hate weebcucks. I don't conisder myself a weeb, I'm actually Japanese for real, well almost. I will be when I live in Japan though. Right now I'm studying japanese, japanese history and I'm following Bushido, the way of the warrior. This is why I hate weebcucks that know 5 words in japanese they learned watching cuckime and use them all the time, kawaai baka DESU NE MOTHERFUCKER. I'm actually trying to become Japanese for real unlike all these faker wees. FUCK YOU WEEABOOS

So my question is, how good are my chances of becoming Japanese for real?

A-are you the little girl?

No, I'm a 27 year old American Otaku hoping to become an authentic Otaku. I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Hyperdimension Neptunia, Final Fantasy IV, Tree of Savior)

I train with my Katana every day however. I had mine custom made by cold steel and if I wanted to I could cut clean through steel. Because it is folded over a thousand times it is vastly superior to the cheap katanas you see on ebay and most definitely any european blade. I earned my sword license from my sensei two years ago, and my constant practice and dedication means I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Trigger or a game designer for NISA.

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can. It sucks being surrounded by all these ignorant gaijin because no one ever bows or responds to me.

For 27 years and 5 months have I suffered them, the ignorant gaijin who sicken me with their microwaved culture and their materialism. The spindly losers in the anime club who care only for anime and not a whit for the superior monoethnic culture to which it was endemic. Well no more. Fucking zettai no more. I soon as I touch down in the country I am certain I have lived all my previous lives, no doubt as a badass ronin samurai ninja or some shit, I will be home.

I have never been here, but I will have returned. NIPPON BANZAI

are you for real
you are baiting too hard
have mercy on us

AHAHAHAHAHAH
one shot from pic related and your katana becomes 100% worthless

Maybe with some shitty european broadsword, but this is nihonto.

fuck off retard

A bullet to your brain stem will make any weapon you hold worthless, and it is impossible to "dodge" or "block" bullets as is shown in the movies, because you literally do not see it coming, it's faster than human perception, I pull the trigger, and as soon as I do, there's lead in what I aimed at.

you are 100% autistic

This is why westeners are so inferior. You project your own laziness onto others. If you lack the discipline to train your body and mind in the way of bushido. In a zen state of mind a true kenjutsu can draw his katana, cut a bullet, and re-sheathe his blade before you would even be aware it was drawn.

I'm not implying you are retarded, gaijin. I am saying so.

Your jap sword is fucking garbage, weeb.

kek
only in your anime fam

if your dank japanese words were indeed superior to high-speed projectiles, then why does no one use them in real war anymore?

your eyes literally cannot see objects as fast as bullets, they're invisible to you unless they're tracers. what you are saying exceeds the biological limits of homo sapiens

why am I falling for this gay low-energy bait

Gommennesai Ken-Sama!

That's heresy, user.

Great video.

You do not directly want our genocide but you are totally contributing to it.

And unless you are Japanese your country of origin is in no position to provide any refuge to us because it does not have its own shit together.

Kek, no way is that true. That's a meme that anyone who has lived in Asia for even just a short time learns is completely false.

That should have been understood to be the case long ago, friend. One need only look at post counts.

The offer of continued existence and admixture would be accepted by the non-autistic, should the West fail. I'm probably going to mix before then, because feminist Western women turn me way the fuck off.

If you slants all converted to Christianity tomorrow, you'd have more in common with the West (the good parts) than in any other capacity. It's the foundation of our civilization, much to the chagrin of the LARPagans and other assorted autist groups. Notice that our civilization declined as our faith in God declined.

6 inches is 15 cm. You're below average in France, Netherlands, Belgium, Hungary, Georgia, Czech, Denmark, and Italy.

And you failed to note my genetic background, which I provided, friend.

The Afro-Iberian Theory turned out to be true!

Similar problem here in Australia.

Most Chinese people are okay on a personal level, but in general they're trying to become our overlords (and succeeding), and that shit should not fly.

Chinese are basically like a less antagonistic version of Jews - they have all their in-group preferences, so they're able to take advantage of us and fuck us when they get into positions of power, and use that to get even more Chinese people into positions of power.

I made a meme out of this image.
I am so sorry.

bump. need ratings on dank meme

LOL degenerate mutts talking about being "racially pure" and calling East Asians "mongrel".

Whites are not "pure" race like East Asians, you have mixed with sandniggers, see here and that's makes you a mixed mongrel. That's why sandniggers cluster so close to Europeans and explains why you have double-digit IQ.

Sandniggers are your family though.

Mutt-Euro-mongrel talking about preserving "race and integrity".

You're not a pure race to being with, let alone preserve anything when you're literally half sandnigger.

Get used to it, it will happen eventually.

France is full of nigs, ofcrose they would be big!

Is that why Europe is American lapdog today?

West is on it's last leg, get ready to lube your ass for China.

So I guess the sandniggers could be considered "highly civilised" since their empire stretched from spain to north india by your logic.

you're being masterb8ed, mate

I know, I have nothing better to do.

I already refuted this bullshit way up in the thread. No matter how much you repeat it, it won't be true.

stay mad, familia

China is the cheap whore of Multinational corporations who use your country as a pool of slave labour.

I sure am quivering in my booties.

wow. What a surprise. The locations on Earth with the most people and most sought-after resources had the greatest economic output.

user you are a weebcuck

it's b8, fam

Yeah, the two theories are that that was the mtDNA of the archaic pre-Celtic population, or that the Carthaginians wanted tin and the Celts wanted to rape Berber girls.

Where the population is 100% asian we are already seeing asian styles of corruption and dysfunction kick up.

then

and after being btfo by facts

Non-whites. Not even once.

We're on high alert here, I see a lot of Holla Forumsacks get triggered nowadays by banter that used to be commonplace on here and old Holla Forums.

I think it's because we can all feel we are reaching the breaking point. Whether it's for good, or for worse, our survival will be decided in our lifetimes. I think a lot of us used to think it was further off than that.. but (((they))) have really upped the pace of their game the past few years.

We are legitimately a subjugated, dying people in our own homelands, and most of our kin are completely complacent, and even advocate this. You can't even go outside or turn on the electric-Jew anymore without seeing that.

I think if the situation were different, and a little less extreme, many Holla Forumsacks would be open to a pre-1965 Immigration Act type policy that America had. In 1960 America was 91% white, and our immigration policy was to only take influxes of people that would benefit us. Post-industrial America we took the cream of the academic crop from cultures that were compatible with Western society. Before that, in the 1800s, when we were actually short on people to do manual labor, we took the cream of the crop of manual laborers in, Chinese and Irish.

A system like this would obviously be workable and beneficial to a Nation State that already had a strong, unified, and awakened people. The only problem is that European countries now are the complete opposite of that. As a result, any non-white is instinctively viewed as a threat to group solidarity.

If you are aware of what is happening in the world today, specifically in Western Europe and the Anglo-Sphere, it is a mentally-taxing time to be a European. (((They))) want this, and the thrive on this. So please, don't take it to heart when people spurg out over racial may-mays. We're all living on the edge of the abyss here, and I think some of us are starting to get very fucking scared.

Good news about China is that their military is a fucking joke. They have a lot of people in it, but absolutely no way to mobilize them. They have a little baby air force, and a joke of a navy. There is no conceivable way the chinks could ever pull of a successful invasion of the US. Even if they tried to play the long game and starve us out economically, we have the natural resources to be completely self-sufficient. We produce more barrels of oil annually than OPEC for fuck's sake.

It's all the Holla Forumsedditors that Trump has brought in. This place is basically a reddit colony now, and since they don't have their downvote brigades to protect them from opinions that hurt there feelings they need to rely upon moderation. So they throw temper tantrums until big daddy though police steps in to assuage their asspain.

Yeah, this place has turned very fucking hugboxy since the Trump campaign. Mostly as a reaction to the insane amounts of shilling that have taken place since we were mentioned on the news a couple times, and the GEX video.

The D&C shills have really done a number on the user base here.

No one in this thread called for mods to ban anybody, though.

Again, look at the numbers for Brazil. A 4% white, 96% non-white population became 50% white, 10% Sicilian-white, 20% mulatto, 20% non-white through vigorous breeding. If social changes had not dismantled de facto concubinage while paying for lower-class babies, the picture would be even rosier.

I agree that this is an issue for generation one and two, but (a) the goal is to bleach the population over the course of four or more generations, and (b) what you are talking about is mainly true of bXw mixes. With NE asians the kids typically look like odd Europeans more than asians. Asians have lots of recessive traits too, most notably the eyes.

I said it wouldn't matter, not that you couldn't mind it on your 23AndMe. The end goal of the ethnostate is a homogenous citizenry, not some autistic point about data visualizations.

Bravo.

Only 75% of US blacks have European yDNA. 25% don't! In Brazil, only 2.5% of the population has African yDNA. American slave-owners showed a lot of restraint.

Oh come on. A horny 15 year-old owned a few dozen negresses around your age, and you weren't going to be so much as alone with your future wife until after the wedding, you wouldn't be able to resist either. Sinners can only stand so much temptation.

No, you could do that if you wanted but you don't have to. The simplest and fastest solution is to ensure all non-white women only have children by white fathers; that would cause the non-white genetic contribution to halve in each generation. More realistically, you would want women only having children by men who are either as white as the mother, or whiter.

Brazil isnt 50%, more like 30%.

Jesus

rigged comparison

the katana is not equivalent to a greatsword
the odachi is the japanese greatsword

the comparison should have been odachi vs greatsword or katana vs sabre or short sword

Where the fuck are you getting those numbers?

Well I mean we do have an estimated 50 Trillion dollar untapped fuel reserve on federal land, but I mean it's not really realistic to waste that all on the ovens when we can just sell it and then spend a fraction to deport them.

Hes half-nigger Americuck, he wants all white Americucks to mix with niggers to breed out niggers.

checks the stats

Brazilian census

The same census where shitskins say they are white because they view themselves as white?

pic related. this is white in brazil.

looks h'white to me

Get your stormweenie shit out of halfchan. You know who you are

Hi Schlomo. Did you receive your daily dosage of gassing?

Consider suicide

>>>/out/

that guy isn't even OP, shit-for-brains. I am, and I made this thread from scratch here. If it was reposted on cuckchan it wasn't by me.

The fact you even go to that trash site anymore says a lot about you, though.

Americuck-nigger detected.

vid related and lurk more, faggot

At least you took your cancer away from halfchan

ayyyyy lmaaaooo

LOL YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT I WAS OP
TOP KEK

Control your Asperger

Asperger's*
go home low-energy schlomo

Don't you love flaws in your own logic?

Nowhere did he say he went to storefront, you dumbfuck.

bump

Can traditional Finnish values save Northern Europe from is suicidal self cuckening?

Holla Forums has decided that nips are honorable aryans

fuck off moshe

The Eternal Yellow Peril

The west doesn't have to worry. No East Asian is allowed nowhere near a post with sensitive information.

Finland and Japan were Nazi Germoney's ally. What side was your country on?

same guy as you're responding to

I don't care about allying with east asians in their own countries, but I definitely don't them flooding into my nation and destroying my national, racial, and cultural identity

Do you think the Nips or the Finns want to leave their homes?

Well okay the Nips love tourism so they like to visit places, but they hate living around other races.

And yes, Finns will come to your country and buy up all the booze and whores they can find, but they always go home and they don't rape and pillage like they used to.

Rich asians are practically Spaniands and poor asians are practically niggers.

Chinks are colonising Canada in all but name, you dunce

And the canadians are asking for it. Like literally bending over spreading their ass cheeks and saying

And the Europeans are basically asking for Arabs to invade them. What's your point? People do fucked up shit when they're brainwashed to think it's wonderful.

MAKE ASIA GREAT AGAIN
CLAIM YOUR INHERITANCE
NO WAR, NO EXCUSE
BE THE MAJORITY

fuck the traitors turning their backs on their own people and homelands for a slice of another people's centuries of accomplishments

And americans are traitors for not paying taxes properly like good proper englishmen, right?
MAKE BRITAIN GREAT AGAIN

Yes, but Europeans are human. Canadians are just faggots.

get out, Jew

every one of those poor people is brown, with the people in that first pic being almost nigger-tier
I'm going to go ahead and make a wild guess that they have less agency

Oh look a khazar honeypot

what?

"Asian" is too broad. South East Asians are less related to Japs than sand niggers are to Europeans according to FST.

better believe it